Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

For LG and cigarets lovers
LadyMelissaXXX

Smoke Break - LilyOhRiley

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Smoke Break - LilyOhRiley

Every once in a while I desperately crave a smoke break...so I wander braless out onto the patio, pull up a chair and slowly burn my way through one of my hand-rolled cigs

File name: Smoking 0654 Smoke Break
File Size : 357 MB
Runtime : 6 min 54 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/47652877124d3/Smoki ... _Break.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Amazonian Smoking Goddess - Danielle Maye XXX

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat May 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Amazonian Smoking Goddess - Danielle Maye XXX

Amazonian Goddess A woman that takes charge, A woman who is very large in physical stature, a really abnormally tall girl/woman, knows as Greek mythology, member of a race of women warriors also VERY BEAUTIFUL!!

File name: Smoking 0655 Amazonian Smoking Goddess
File Size : 257 MB
Runtime : 6 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3020bb9bb3775/Smoki ... oddess.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Danielle Maye Chole Toy Smokey Wank - Danielle Maye XXX

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun May 12, 2019 5:05 pm

Danielle Maye Chole Toy Smokey Wank - Danielle Maye XXX

Dani and Chloe smoking Smoking lovers paradise 2 hot sexy blondes nude smoking Marlboro reds, such strong cigarettes for such cute blondes, and dont these 2 no it. Watching each other smoke seeing the thick cloud of smoke leaving the others pretty mouths quickly begins to turn them on. Chloe and Danielle sit back and face each other, spreading their legs so they can see each others sweet wet pussies. Danielle starts to rub her pussy whilst inhaling a large drag on her strong Marlboro, and Chloe cant help but reach for her own pussy and start to rub. Each girl lights up another cigarette and continues to play with their pussies watching each other orgasm whilst smoking like such hot sexy girls that they are. Danielle Maye XXX

File name: Smoking 0656 Danielle Maye Chole Toy Smokey Wank
File Size : 484 MB
Runtime : 7 min 11 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/67710408f0ec6/Smoki ... y_Wank.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Nipple Bar - Danielle Maye XXX

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun May 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Nipple Bar - Danielle Maye XXX

Dani has put in her new nipple bar and is more than happy to let us all take a look Danielle Maye XXX

File name: Smoking 0657 Nipple Bar
File Size : 292 MB
Runtime : 4 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b5dec46410dce/Smoki ... le_Bar.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

sexy smoking JOI - Danielle Maye XXX

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 pm

sexy smoking JOI - Danielle Maye XXX

Hey there you naughty man.... enjoy watching me smoke to you? does it get you hot under the collar? i bet seeing me smoke in this sexy outfit is really going to do it for you?you just cant resist stroking your cock. Why don't you let me tell how to do it... i really enjoy seeing a guy jerk his cock for me especially when he does it just the way i want him too.

File name: Smoking 0658 sexy smoking JOI
File Size : 314 MB
Runtime : 8 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/da9bca5c44fa0/Smoki ... ng_JOI.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Brat in Converse Uses You as Ashtray - FeliciaFisher

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue May 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Brat in Converse Uses You as Ashtray - FeliciaFisher

You love being on your knees in front of a pretty girl like me as I smoke, don't you I make you get down and stay down as I smoke my cigarette and humiliate you for being the fucking piggie ashtray you are, so greedy for my ashes and sooo eager to watch me inhale and exhale from my cigarette. I have my feet up so you can cower beneath my white Converse high tops and admire the bottoms as I tease you before inhaling and exhaling from my cigarette. I tell you just how I want you to clean my filthy sneakers- make sure you don't get any ashes on them- as I puff and puff, and then spit and put out my cigarette I give you a cum countdown for being such a good little ash slave too. A massive thank you to Little Puck ( littlepuck.Amateur.com ) for filming and editing this

File name: Smoking 0659 Brat in Converse Uses You as Ashtray
File Size : 771 MB
Runtime : 6 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d08feec9d4cc8/Smoki ... shtray.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Sarah Diavola IRL Smoke Break Interview - Kyle Chaos

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 am

Sarah Diavola IRL Smoke Break Interview - Kyle Chaos

Sarah explains how her smoking habit started, what brands and phases she's gone through, the amount she smokes, and what exactly calms her nicotine cravings Of course Sarah is looking great with her very in shape body in jean shorts and beautiful red lips. Her inhales and exhales are on point.

File name: Smoking 0660 Sarah Diavola IRL Smoke Break Interview
File Size : 472 MB
Runtime : 8 min 2 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d7d9507fbbed1/Smoki ... erview.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Sensual Smoking faceSitting - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Sensual Smoking faceSitting - Jasmine Mendez

There's no other place you'd rather be beneath me admiring my Big Ass and Suff-oca-ting on my Smoke Ch-oke Ch-oke on my Smoke , inhale and fall deeper and deeper in Love with my Ass !!!

File name: Smoking 0661 Sensual Smoking faceSitting
File Size : 415 MB
Runtime : 5 min 35 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/096898b4cfc71/Smoki ... itting.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Tit worship with JOI and CEI - Roxy Cox

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed May 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Tit worship with JOI and CEI - Roxy Cox

Mistress loves to tease you with her big round perfect tits. While I'm getting ready, your going to jerk your dick like a good boy for mistress. Mistress is wearing a low cut blue tight top on purpose so you can see those tits ready to pop out. Squeezing them, shoving them in your face close up, leaning forward so you can see how good those tits look from every angle. You little perv looking down my top, your going to stroke your cock for me while I apply my red lipstick. I'm going to keep teasing you, making you edge for me and more importantly beg to see my perfect tits. You've got to tell me how bad you want to see them, you've got to show me how bad you need to see my big round GG cup tits. Yes wank it harder, stroke it while I coat my lips red, I apply gloss just to make you wait and wank longer. Mistress loves to tease your dick, watching you stroke for me, hearing you beg to see my tits. Now that I've applied my lipstick and gloss you beg to see them but I make you wait longer, now I'm going to light up a cigarette and you'll have to keep wanking until I finish. Mistress looks so good smoking, with her red lips and big tits ready to pop out in your face. You want to worship those big tits so bad, mistress is going to show you oh damn I forgot I had a bra on inside. I just enjoy watching you wank, hearing you beg to see my tits in the flesh so weak and pathetic begging to worship my tits. In my light blue bra they are barely covered, mistress hard nipples poking through. You only get to see my tits on one condition slave - you have to eat your own cum for me slave. That's what you have to do to see my perfect tits, you have to eat your own spunk just to get a chance to see my tits in the flesh. Mistress orders you to wank harder, faster slave. I'm squeezing your dick right between those huge tits, I could milk your cock dry squeezing your dick between them. On your knees, pleading, begging mistress can I cum please goddess, so weak for me and my big tits. Cum for mistress like a good boy, cum in your hand and any that drip on the floor you'll eat that too. Lick all of your cum of your hand, eat it all yes good boy. Swallow every drop of that cum and tell mistress how good it tastes. Say thank you goddess and you'll be crawling back to me soon begging to worship every part of my hot body again

File name: Smoking 0662 Tit worship with JOI and CEI
File Size : 685 MB
Runtime : 11 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/29dcd95bbe016/Smoki ... nd_CEI.mp4

Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Sat May 25, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Vape & Edge to me HD - Jasmine Mendez

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu May 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Vape & Edge to me HD - Jasmine Mendez

Play sick and stay home today , Edge to me all day instead Edge to my sexy lips wrapped around my new Vape pen, slowly blowing smoke on your Dick

File name: Smoking 0664 Vape & Edge to me HD
File Size : 766 MB
Runtime : 6 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/90ed559cefaa9/Smoki ... _me_HD.mp4