Amazing Sexy Smoking Fetish Videos

For LG and cigarets lovers
LadyMelissaXXX

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:05 pm

deleted
Last edited by LadyMelissaXXX on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMelissaXXX

Nerds First Cum - SkylarShark

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Nerds First Cum - SkylarShark

I'm so tired after school. I'm stressed from studying and work. I'm innocent and don't know how to chill out, luckily my friends know how to help. I grab some weed from my friend Sarah and a bong from my brother and smoke my first bong hit! After getting high I realize I'm looking for even more relief so I borrow my dorm mates Hitachi and can't stop cumming! I cum multiple times from the Hitachi and then even a few with my fingers! Lots of moaning and a very cute Skylar I hope you enjoy!

File name: Smoking 0593 Nerds First Cum
File Size : 1.05 GB
Runtime : 12 min 14 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c16719f2fb47c/Smoki ... st_Cum.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

No Ash Left Behind - Queen Quenzi and Duchess Danni

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 pm

No Ash Left Behind - Queen Quenzi and Duchess Danni

Queen Quenzi and Duchess Danni are two of the newest Mean Girls. They are quickly learning to use the slaves in any way they want. Today they have a slave serving as their human ashtray. The slave is lying naked on the cement beneath them as Queen Quenzi and Duchess Danni take a cigarette break and flick their ashes onto the slave’s chest and blow smoke right into his face. Whenever any ashes fall on their boots or on the ground the slave has to lick it up. After a while they decide to start depositing their ashes directly into the slave’s mouth. The slave is commanded to open his mouth as they ash on his tongue and make him swallow it while they watch. They enjoy the sizzling sound the ash makes when it hits the slaves tongue. Queen Quenzi comes up with the idea to tap their cigarettes against the slave’s teeth. Queen Quenzi explains that moisture on the slaves tongue can put the ash out but if you tap it properly against his teeth the hot ash will fall right down his throat! It’s so great to see two of the newest and youngest Mean Girls eagerly using a slave like this and abusing him with no regard for his wellbeing.

File name: Smoking 0594 No Ash Left Behind
File Size : 653 MB
Runtime : 9 min 24 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/67e4b086af357/Smoki ... Behind.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Sexy Naked Cigar Smoking - Ruby_Onyx

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am

Sexy Naked Cigar Smoking - Ruby_Onyx

Join me as I exercise my naughty oral fixation. Smoking a Cuban cigar is my most decadent pleasure - I love how my lips collapse around it as I draw, and how the creamy smoke pours from my mouth after each pull. It always ends the same way - with me naked, stroking my gorgeous pussy and craving attention...and if no one is around to please me I find a cigar is just wonderfully shaped to, ahem, “fill that gap”! Watch as I blow smoke rings with my mouth and my pussy, and stroke my swollen clit as i enjoy the ultimate “me time”.

File name: Smoking 0595 Sexy Naked Cigar Smoking
File Size : 707 MB
Runtime : 15 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e3c712affe1b0/Smoki ... moking.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking straight after a shower - Penny Lee

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Smoking straight after a shower - Penny Lee

Penny Lee just cannot wait to have a smoke. She doesn't even wait to dry her hair. As soon as she is out the shower she needs a fag. Standing in the kitchen in her towel with her dripping wet hair enjoying every single toke of her cigarette.Talking about how her addiction just keeps growing and growing. She cannot help it

File name: Smoking 0596 Smoking straight after a shower
File Size : 88.5 MB
Runtime : 4 min 3 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f98d7aa545b8a/Smoki ... shower.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

High on BBC - SkylarShark

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 pm

High on BBC - SkylarShark

I smoke, twerk, and then take your BBC

File name: Smoking 0597 High on BBC
File Size : 2.68 GB
Runtime : 18 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8da3cfd8e7b4f/Smoki ... on_BBC.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Suck My Secondhand Smoke - Mistress Nikita

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am

Suck My Secondhand Smoke - Mistress Nikita

Sure, there aren’t any ashes for it lick up, but I still love to spit in my ashtray and blow smoke in its face. Watch it inhale everything I give it only to beg me for more! Its whole life is hung by a thin string completely controlled by me. So fun to toy with it like this. It can never go back now. My cock gets so stiff when it inhales my waste, but it only gets to cum when I say so. Tonight it just gets to breathe my smoke, swallow my spit and gag on my luscious long nails!

File name: Smoking 0598 Suck My Secondhand Smoke
File Size : 340 MB
Runtime : 11 min 53 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/87c2343d3ba06/Smoki ... _Smoke.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Smoking in Red - Penny Lee

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Smoking in Red - Penny Lee

Watch Penny Lee light up another sexy cigar… watch her sexily tease and cares the long cigar. Watch penny lee slowly inhale lots of smoke and slowly tease you by exhaling it. While she is doing this watch her start to get carried away and start playing with her sweet little pussy

File name: Smoking 0599 Smoking in Red
File Size : 246 MB
Runtime : 6 min 17 s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/524f61a4d8c73/Smoki ... in_Red.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Magic Smoke - OmankoVivi

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Magic Smoke - OmankoVivi

Wanna see a magic trick? I can make any man do ANY THING that I want. Are you having trouble believing Me? Don’t worry, I’m going to show you exactly how I’ll control you. With a pinch of magic, all you’ll have to do is inhaaaaale every puff I blow out. Soon, your head will be swimming and all you’ll be able to do is let Me think for you… Now, bark like a dog! HAHAHA!!! How adorable! See? I told you I could make a man do anything for Me. Now, what else will I make you do? The anticipation must be unnerving, just let it go and I’ll do all the hard thinking for you. Soon, you’ll just be a brainless pet for Me to toy with. Your head will spin as you get on your knees for Me, obeying every word that slips from My pretty little mouth sends shivers down your spine

File name: Smoking 0600 Magic Smoke
File Size : 1.27 GB
Runtime : 13 min 51 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f1f067afe79e5/Smoki ... _Smoke.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Femdom Smoking And Tits - NelaCam

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 am

Femdom Smoking And Tits - NelaCam

Femdom video of me smoking with my tits out. Hard nipples. Rubbing, bouncing my huge 36DD boobs. Long red hair. Wearing a tank top and eyeglasses. Smoking a cigarette. Blowing smoke in your face because you're a loser. This only way you're privileged to have my boobs in your face. In your every day life, no one knows you're a bitch loser. You're quite the opposite. An alpha male. One who does as he wants when he wants. But we both know, there's a big part of you that wants to be made submissive. To want something but not be able to have it. Maybe after you watch the full version of this video, you'll have a dream. It will feel so real you'll cum again while you're in your bed.

File name: Smoking 0601 Femdom Smoking And Tits
File Size : 536 MB
Runtime : 9 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2afee1619ce5f/Smoki ... d_Tits.mp4