Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Foot and shoes fetish- with nudity or sex
caramel

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Post by caramel » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:36 pm

High Heels Teasing And Fucking Shoes

I m wearing nude pantyhose, my new black leather skirt and the extreme pointed 1969 pumps with 12,5 cm high heels and no platform but only a oversize pointed sharped toe. Close up of skirt, heels and leather soles while I'm doggy over the bed. My man get hard looking these sexy heels so he want to fuck them and he start stroking the arch between the heels and the sole with one shoe and then with both heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1421
File Size : 265 MB
Runtime : 2 min 41 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/11064611b9720/footj ... s-1421.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Smoking Lady and the High Heels licker

Lady Victoria Valente: Splitscreen Clip: In elegant outfit I relax and smoke a cigarette. Smoking Mistress! My Heelslicker is to me in the time the soles of my mules polish. Of course with his tongue! He should also put my heels deep in the mouth and clean! My Heelslicker is quite excited and shinier like an . He smacks on my soles and gets more and more horny. In between I pinch his cock between my mules, heelsjob. Then continue to polish the soles! Important tasks for my heelslecker down there under my soles!

File name: footjob with high heels 1225
File Size : 331 MB
Runtime : 6min 47s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/989379687b268/footj ... s-1225.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Le Tapis Maudit

Mlle Fanchette and butler Boris are feeling rather aroused on this white carpet. It is not long before they start engaging in their favorite erotic activity. Flesh in contact with luscious legs, dominating shoes and a grand finale of white cream on Mlle Fanchette's black stockings.

File name: footjob with high heels 1354
File Size : 572 MB
Runtime : 9 min 2 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ac1837131154/footj ... s-1354.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 pm

90 - High Heels Legjob

"It was the very first time for me to give a legjob, i wasn't sure i could make it cum. To be honest i'm really proud i made it"

What you can't see in the preview : Teasing, More legjob positions, ShoeJob, more angles, POV, 2 angles cumshot

Shot in FullHD for a great show.

File name: footjob with high heels 1141
File Size : 800 MB
Runtime : 11min 43s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/088b91d432860/footj ... s-1141.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:26 pm

High Heels Stockings Shoejob

I am such a lucky Shoegirl! In this clip I am wearing both a pair of sexy domina-style black patent heels with lots of straps together with a pair of Agent Provocateur seamed stocking stockings both sent by admirers xx. You can get a super close up of me putting on one of my delicious champagne coloured seemed stockings over my bare leg with the camera getting so close to my foot you can smell the sweet scent! I make sure my seams are straight as any girl should, before slipping into to my seriously fetishy strappy pumps. I have my shoeboy lie on the floor as I taunt his cock with my heels and pump his balls, making him more aroused at the sight of my heels toying with his dick. It is not long during the shoejob before he is spurting all over my smooth shiny heels and stockings, making such a mess. Of course I have to play with the messy conclusion and play with the cum between my heels.

File name: footjob with high heels 1182
File Size : 431 MB
Runtime : 11min 28s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5e9635962f658/footj ... s-1182.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Adore My Sexy Italian Stilettos

Being allowed to kneel in front of a sexy Lady who is wearing some nylons and a wicked pair of leather stilettos! It's the dream of every shoe slave, isn't it!? Imagine you are kneeling at Goddess Leylas mercy! She is sitting there and shows the dirty sole of her sexy shoe provokating right in front of your face. She wants you to kiss the sole of her shoe and she wants you to bow down for kissing the other shoe which is placed on the floor. Goddess Leyla enjoys a lot humiliating her slave...showing him where he belongs. She orders him to suck the pointy toe of her wicked stiletto and she allows him to smell her sweaty feet while dangling her shoe on the toes of her high arched feet. After licking her shoes shiny sucking the sharp heels she coammds him to stick out his tongue for wiping the dirty soles of her elegant stilettos over his tongue. Again and again! After Goddess Leyla is satisfied she commands this worthless sholicker out of the room. Watch this nice show and foot humiliation clip with nice POV scenes and close ups. German language with English subtitles!

File name: footjob-with-high-heels-1281
File Size : 344 MB
Runtime : 7 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7894c2d4171a1/footj ... s-1281.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:39 pm

The horny cock! Under my mules soles

Lady Victoria Valente: Parts of the film are shown in Splitscreen: Today I am busy again with the hot cock! He should feel right again where he belongs! Under my soles! I put my mules soles out on the tail! There is always a tail control! My cock has to present and show how horny he is! I increase the game by rubbing with my sole on the hot cock, shoejob. And again cock control and cock wank, but only with 2 fingers! So it goes on quite a while since suddenly it happens! I am still saying you are spitting! I have forbidden you! The horny cock squirts off! And how much sperm he spurts out of his cock hole! Such a thick white sperm! What a mess, look what you have done! I am concerned about you! 4 weeks you will have to wear a chastity device until you can come back to me, you horny piece!

File name: footjob with high heels 1227
File Size : 225 MB
Runtime : 4min 7s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/49b284b0b3ea3/footj ... s-1227.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Double shoejob at the box

The poor slave is with the cock in the box continuously tortured with shoejob. The two mistresses (Mistress gaia and Mistress Era) want to ask for cum until no more cum can come out. When mistress Era start to torture him ,he has already had 2 cum but the ladies want to see more cum and don't stop. Mistress Era continues her shoe job until he come for the third time!!!

File name: footjob with high heels 1153
File Size : 725 MB
Runtime : 14min 50s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/20d2fbf5abca7/footj ... s-1153.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:03 pm

So Zanaughty

My Heelqueen's gleaming crystal covered Zanotti 8" platforms might look even more incredible when she wears black nylons... if these shoes can even get more incredible! Look at the way they walk. It's enough to make any heelslut drip with anticipation at the thought of being allowed to get his tongue all over that soft hot pink suede. The small round peep toe is just big enough for me to slip the tip of my tongue in there so I can lap at her gorgeous hose covered toe. Then she slid one from her silky foot and allowed me to fuck inside her gorgeous wedges until I creamed all over that supple tan insole leather arch. She squished her foot back inside, clasped the ankle strap and walked away... part of me pressed under her damp stocking foot and further smooshed into her shoe leather with each step! That's exactly where I belong, after all!

File name: footjob with high heels 1263
File Size : 277 MB
Runtime : 5min 38s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/10adb16069fed/footj ... s-1263.mp4

caramel

Post by caramel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Strappy Heeljob

I get so drippy when she steps on "her" cock with her new stupid spamer strappy studded pumps it's all I can do to keep from spurting my shoe goo without her permission! I know better, of course, because she loves stepping on her property so much and putting me in my proper place -- well beneath her 6 inch stiletto heels. Her red soles stroking that fleshy shine stick is a sensation unlike anything else in the world. Then she allows me to let go and erupt at her feet so she can step on that too and press all that cream to the floor!

File name: footjob with high heels 1265
File Size : 393 MB
Runtime : 7min 44s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/da5e852a82f99/footj ... s-1265.mp4