Spanking Collection

Spanking and whipping
Queenmargot33
vip member

Ella Raine Can't Talk Her Way Out of Hard Bare Bottom Spanking

Post by Queenmargot33 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Ella Can't Talk Her Way Out of Hard Bare Bottom Spanking

Is there anything cuter than an adorable schoolgirl trying to talk her way out of a spanking? Ella tries to convince her principal not to paddle her bare bottom. Fortunately he remains stern and applies the wood to the misbehaving teen's rear end. Her stepfather is no more sympathetic and retrieves the hairbrush to apply unforgiving spanking consequences.

Ella Raine

spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Ella Cant Talk Her Way Out of Hard Bare Bottom Spanking.mp4
File Size : 577.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:55

Download filefox.cc - Ella_Cant_Talk_Her_Way_Out_of_Hard_Bare_Bottom_Spanking.mp4 (577.1 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Cara Day Paddles Veronica Nice and Naughty

Post by Queenmargot33 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Cara Day Paddles Veronica Nice and Naughty - Nice girls get to Cum - 2 Angles

Cara Day and Veronica sit on the couch, giggling as they go over their Christmas list. What did you ask Santa for? After confessing a long expensive list, Cara is sure she is on the Nice list. Veronica is more realistic, with no delusions, she is definitely on the Naughty list. Cara knows just how to deal with naughty girls so they both get exactly what they want and deserve. Veronica is all to happy to be straightened out over her beautiful friends lap. Her gorgeous bottom wobbles under hard smacks with the "Nice" paddle, moaning as Cara caresses her between spanks. Petting her pussy through her red velvet panties, she moans and pushes back for more. A hard hand spanking, follows, complete with pussy spanking, wedgies, and lots of booty rubbing. With the nice portion of her spanking over, Veronica is ready for the "Naughty Paddle". Bent over the couch with her red bottom thrust out, the heavy wood cracks down. Cara Day swats her, rubbing her flushed skin in between. Her fingers tease, squeezing and scratching her rosy red cheeks, trailing between her legs. Sliding Veronica's panties off, the swats and fondling continue as she moans and cries out eagerly for both sensations. When she's had enough of the naughty paddle, Cara decides to reward her with a hard earned orgasm. Spreading her legs, expertly applying the hitachi to her clit, Veronica comes over and over for her sexy playmate.

Cara Day, Veronica Weston

File Name : Cara Day Paddles Veronica Nice and Naughty Nice girls get to Cum 2 Angles.mp4
File Size : 2491.98 MB
Duration : 00:38:40

Download filefox.cc - Cara_Day_Paddles_Veronica_Nice_and_Naughty_Nice_girls_get_to_Cum_2_Angles.mp4 (2492.0 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Cara Day Paddles Veronica Nice and Naughty

Post by Queenmargot33 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:08 pm

Cara Day Paddles Veronica Nice and Naughty - Nice girls get to Cum - 2 Angles

Cara Day and Veronica sit on the couch, giggling as they go over their Christmas list. What did you ask Santa for? After confessing a long expensive list, Cara is sure she is on the Nice list. Veronica is more realistic, with no delusions, she is definitely on the Naughty list. Cara knows just how to deal with naughty girls so they both get exactly what they want and deserve. Veronica is all to happy to be straightened out over her beautiful friends lap. Her gorgeous bottom wobbles under hard smacks with the "Nice" paddle, moaning as Cara caresses her between spanks. Petting her pussy through her red velvet panties, she moans and pushes back for more. A hard hand spanking, follows, complete with pussy spanking, wedgies, and lots of booty rubbing. With the nice portion of her spanking over, Veronica is ready for the "Naughty Paddle". Bent over the couch with her red bottom thrust out, the heavy wood cracks down. Cara Day swats her, rubbing her flushed skin in between. Her fingers tease, squeezing and scratching her rosy red cheeks, trailing between her legs. Sliding Veronica's panties off, the swats and fondling continue as she moans and cries out eagerly for both sensations. When she's had enough of the naughty paddle, Cara decides to reward her with a hard earned orgasm. Spreading her legs, expertly applying the hitachi to her clit, Veronica comes over and over for her sexy playmate.

Cara Day, Veronica Weston

File Name : Cara Day Paddles Veronica Nice and Naughty Nice girls get to Cum 2 Angles.mp4
File Size : 2491.98 MB
Duration : 00:38:40

Download filefox.cc - Cara_Day_Paddles_Veronica_Nice_and_Naughty_Nice_girls_get_to_Cum_2_Angles.mp4 (2492.0 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Spank me like my stepmom used to 1, Alice Sky, Claire Cummings

Post by Queenmargot33 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:45 pm

Spank me like my stepmom used to - Pt1 - Alice Sky, Claire Cummings

Claire kneels before Lady Alice, confessing that she has been feeling out of sorts and needs to be put in her place. Remembering back to punishments from her step-mom that set her straight, she describes the stern maternal discipline she craves since she left home. Pulled across Alice's lap for the loving discipline she needs so badly. Spanking on the seat of her skirt, pulled up to reveal full bottom white panties. Lady Alice continues to calmly reassuring as she smacks Claire's ample bottom, slowly sliding her panties down. Picking up the hairbrush, Claire is ordered to thank her for the spanking, taking hard swats on her bare bottom. Teaching her proper respect with the hairbrush, before she is instructed to stand up, bent over with her hands on the chair. Lady Alice takes her place behind, welding a fearsome strap. After punishing strokes of the strap, Claire is held and caressed gently, but her punishment is not finished. LADY ALICE PAYNE, CLAIRE CUMMINGS, F/F SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, ROLE PLAY, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, BUBBLE BUTT, STRAPPING

Alice Sky, Claire Cummings

File Name : Spank me like my stepmom used to - Pt1 Full Video.mp4
File Size : 515.42 MB
Duration : 00:11:08

Download filefox.cc - Spank_me_like_my_stepmom_used_to_-_Pt1_Full_Video.mp4 (515.4 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

A beautiful prisoner is punished - Kendra, Miss Sultry Belle

Post by Queenmargot33 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:54 am

A beautiful prisoner is punished

Prisoner A5421BC has been accused of smuggling a phone into prison. She is strip searched and the phone is found. She is tied to the trestle naked and punished by Miss Belle She receives 36 strokes with a heavy strap and 12 strokes with the smoked dragon cane. After the full punishment you will see a bonus reaction face cam only angle.

Kendra, Miss Sultry Belle

Miss Sultrybelle, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : A beautiful prisoner punished.mp4
File Size : 3443.64 MB
Duration : 00:29:22

Download filefox.cc - A_beautiful_prisoner_punished.mp4 (3443.6 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Our Slave Girls Will Entertain Us

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 am

Our Slave Girls Will Entertain Us

I am enjoying a glass of wine with Miss Roxy and our slave girls are serving us well.

Miss Roxy orders Mila to pour us some more wine but afterwards she makes the mistake of sitting down at the table with the Mistresses. Mila has forgotten that her place is at Miss Roxy's feet and slaves do not sit at the table. Miss Roxy throws Mila to the floor and spits on her face as she has embarrassed her.

I call my slave girl, Bella, over to my side to give me a foot massage. Bella obediently kneels at my feet and massages my stockinged feet. I tell her that she is being trained to make my life better, that is the purpose of being my slave girl. I explain that Mila has embarrassed her Mistress and that she must spit on her too, much to our amusement.

Miss Roxy tells Mila that there is a way that she can redeem herself for her previous misdemeanour, and she takes the candle from the table and dips the hot wax over Mila's naked body.

I tell Bella that she will demonstrate her love for me, her Mistress, and I instruct her to bend over the table. I light a new candle and insert it into Bella's ass. Mila is told to go underneath her friend and catch the hot was that is dripping from the candle in Bella's ass. Mila moans as the wax hits her naked body but she does not dare disappoint or embarrass her Mistress again.

We have transformed our slave girls into human candlesticks to entertain us.

Bella, Mila, Miss Roxy, Mistress Scarlet

File Name : Our Slave Girls Will Entertain Us.mp4
File Size : 403.36 MB
Duration : 00:12:42

Download filefox.cc - Our_Slave_Girls_Will_Entertain_Us.zip (403.4 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

No Boys Allowed - While the Boyfriend is Away

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:28 am

No Boys Allowed - While the Boyfriend is Away, the Girls will Play Pt1-2

Stevie's boyfriend is out of town and she is having a sleepover with a girlfriend. Dressed up in pretty lingerie, they are soon giggling and playing with one another. Soon intertwined in a passionate kiss they are looking forward to a night with no interruptions. They can barely keep their hands off each other, touching and kissing deeply. Bending over in front of Stevie, Reyna temps her with her soft round bottom. "Lets play a spanking game" starting with playful slaps, Stevie admits that she is regularly spanked by her boyfriend. Reyna is happy to crawl over Stevie's lap for swats from her sexy friend. Rolling the dice for the number of swats, Reyna gets her round bottom and pussy spanked. Her panties come down after a lengthy hairbrush spanking. Her bare bottom jiggles in between caresses as Stevie takes full advantage of her access. Stevie's top comes off, playing with her nipples as she takes the hairbrush to Reyna's bare bottom. After a bit more pussy spanking, they begin to kiss and caress, undressing more and playing with each others bare breasts. REYNA ST CLAIR, STEVIE ROSE, LINGERIE, F/F, OTK SPANKING, PUSSY SPANKING, TOPLESS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING

Reyna St. Clair, Stevie Rose

Lezdom, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : No Boys Allowed While the Boyfriend is Away, the Girls will Play - Pt1-2 Full Video.mp4
File Size : 539.26 MB
Duration : 00:11:41

Download filefox.cc - No_Boys_Allowed_While_the_Boyfriend_is_Away,_the_Girls_will_Play_-_Pt1-2_Full_Video.zip (539.3 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Chastised Cheerleaders, Part 7, Angle 1, M/fff

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:27 am

Chastised Cheerleaders, Part 7, Angle 1, M/fff

The spankings continue for the naughty cheerleading crew as sore Sarah Gregory trudges back to class and Lily Swan and Amy Fox bend over for side-by-side bare-bottom paddlings, followed by humiliating time out.

Amy Fox, Lily Swan, Sarah Gregory

File Name : chastised_cheerleaders_7_1A.mp4
File Size : 627.11 MB
Duration : 00:03:39

Download filefox.cc - chastised_cheerleaders_7_1A.zip (627.1 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Equestrian Mistress, New Sub & Strap-On Worship

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:12 am

Equestrian Mistress, New Sub & Strap-On Worship

I'm so excited to be Miss Page's new PA! I'm sure that working for a woman will be like working with a friend; I bet she'll be a lovely boss.

But when Miss Page arrives, it's apparent that she likes to be totally dominant in the workplace. First she orders me to strip to my stockings, garter belt and high heels before schooling me in standing and kneeling perfectly to attention. She makes me worship her boots with my tongue before donning a strap-on and instructing me to suck it. Not yet content she also thrashes me with a heavy leather tawse. And somehow, I find myself LOVING IT! Perhaps she sensed at my interview that deep down, I was submissive, and longed to be taken in hand!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

Ariel Anderssen, Lesbian Domination, Spanking, Strap-on,

File Name : Equestrian-Mistress-New-Sub-and-Strap-on-Worship.mp4
File Size : 1327.89 MB
Duration : 00:32:07

Download filefox.cc - Equestrian-Mistress-New-Sub-and-Strap-on-Worship.zip (1327.9 Mb)

Queenmargot33
vip member

Andy's 200 Plus 12 Punishments, Nude OTK - Andy Moon

Post by Queenmargot33 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:50 am

Andy's 200 Plus 12 Punishments, Nude OTK

Shot at the Lone Star Spanking Party.

Beautiful nude Andy Moon gets her already sore bottom spanked AGAIN by hard-handed Tubaman.

Andy Moon

File Name : andy_200_plus_12_nude_otk.mp4
File Size : 745.9 MB
Duration : 00:03:11

Download filefox.cc - andy_200_plus_12_nude_otk.zip (745.9 Mb)