vip member

Re: Spanking, fetish, caning, f/f,m/f

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:25 am

Lucy Lauren Academy Discipline.mp4

File Size: 143 MB / 217 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
Movie Length: 04:54 / 07:22

Panties down for a stunning over-the-knee spanking: Lucy Lauren back at school!
School uniform skirt lifted to her waist, white cotton panties pulled down, and
the full glory of Lucy Lauren’s perfect buttocks is on display. It’s Zoe Page’s
job to spank those cheeks a deep, satisfying red as Lucy is punished at a strict
private school in Academy Discipline. “I never go easy on Lucy,” admits Zoe. “Her
bottom deserves firm punishment and gets it!”

https://k2s.cc/file/8a8dc9b7a2e96/Lucy_ ... line-A.mp4
https://k2s.cc/file/51cdf8ab24aee/Lucy_ ... line-B.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 am

ADJUSTING THE ATTITUDE Full Video.mp4

File Size: 290 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 60 FPS
Movie Length: 06:26

Yasmine gets a call from Katie’s stepmom telling her to tan Katie’s bottom since
the spanking she got in the morning didn’t seem to work. Yasmine takes a defiant
Katie back across her knee and spanks the attitude straight out of her. By the end,
the already marked girl is just marked more, and her attitude quickly dissipates
into apologies before long.

https://k2s.cc/file/8f2f61a7d3583/ADJUS ... _Video.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:40 pm

Mistress Zoes new slave girls.mp4

File Size: 1017 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 25 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 13:59

Mistress Zoe has bought new slave girls Ariel Anderssen and Lucy Lauren and is punishing
them and teaching them their place in her household. Strung up to the ceiling, the girls
must endure the humiliation of having their clothes pulled aside to bare breasts and pussy,
take a hard strapping on their pert backsides, endure verbal humiliation, and allow their
Mistress to finger fuck their mouths with her fingers- and her hand! The strap lands again
and again on already glowing red bum cheeks and Mistress Zoe truly teaches the new girls
their place!

https://k2s.cc/file/93de5aec4f450/Mistr ... rls-01.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:16 pm

muriel first spanking.mp4

File Size: 319 MB / 216
Movie Length: 06:44 / 04:38

We are delighted to intruduce the lovely Italian Muriel on RLS.
She is 24 years old and very naughty.
As per tradition I give her her first spanking and the leather paddle with
cornertime in between to make her aware of her behaviour.
She has never been spanked before.

https://k2s.cc/file/4c84dabd31bdd/murie ... _part1.mp4
https://k2s.cc/file/be16a79b29661/murie ... _part2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:39 pm

The Second Demerit.mp4

File Size: 399 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576 25 FPS
Movie Length: 25:17

He left me for probably 5 minutes and then released me from the stocks, which terrified me anew since
now I suspected he was capable of hurting me again, far beyond my ability to cope. He didnt actually;
he merely clipped the hated dog lead back onto my collar and prepared to lead me back upstairs. The
giant gag still in my mouth, naked, and with my feet still burning from the strap, I wished for it to
be over. I couldnt please him, wouldnt even try because trying and failing was more humiliating even
than being tied up and hurt. I would not transform myself into his slave, Id resist his attempts to
train me. Though even as I resolved to be brave, a small voice in my head whispered that perhaps, on
this occasion, Id do better to be resigned to my fate.

https://k2s.cc/file/cdea8d5cbcfe8/The_S ... rit-02.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:16 pm

Interviewing the new maid.mp4

File Size: 752 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 25 FPS
Movie Length: 22:49

Housekeeper Ariel and spanking mistress Zoe are interviewing candidate Lucy Lauren for the position of maid
in the Master's household. She's done well at part one of the interview- obeying orders even when it results
in humiliating nakedness in front of others. Her actual maid skills are only just up to scratch, but Zoe likes
the fact the she just does what she's told very much.
Nose on the floor. Ass in the air... she obeys.
Time to mention the other parts of her duties. It's true that in the days she will be the maid. But in the
evening, she will be a sex slave. Lucy is horrified, excited and appalled all at the same time! How does that
make her feel, ask the interviewers? "Intrigued!" Lucy replies. Zoe tries to scare her with tales of anal sex
and hooks and punishments. "Whatever my master likes!" Lucy says. Ariel hands the interview over to Zoe for
sex slave training!
Lucy then gets stripped, locked in heavy steel handcuffs, made to present and parade herself, has to demonstrate
that she can take the kiss of the cane on her pert arse and across the sensitive soles of her pretty feet. Zoe
torments the maid's nipples, locks her in cuffs and spreader bars. Oh, yes, she has got the job, and she's starting
right now! The master will be home very soon, and Ariel and Zoe are going to present the new maid and sex slave
to him as he walks through the door!

https://k2s.cc/file/a4163a8fd7d01/Inter ... w_maid.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:45 pm

The Hunted.mp4

File Size: 2013 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Movie Length: 27:37

Scarlett and her friend Jenny are back-packing through the wilds of West Wales when they get a little lost.
Jenny is sure that the way continues down the road; Scarlett insists that the map shows the cabin they are
heading for is up the trail and up the hill. They've been arguing for hours and this is the last straw - Scarlett
goes one way, her friend the other.
The map seems to confirm what Scarlett thought - the trail does lead to a cabin. But it is not the holiday cabin
she thinks she is heading for. She fails to notice the no trespassing signs... and now she is in the lands of
the Hunters. She continues her climb... there's a snap. A twig? Is someone or something staring at her through
the forest? What was that? The Hunters are closing in... they are going to take her, break her, make her their
plaything, torture her, torment her, cane the soles of her feet, whip her and make her scream just for their pleasure.
They're going to fuck her and grope her and then, when a week of hell is up, they are going to crown her the
Harvest Queen and set her free! If she manages to escape the hunters she will go free, but if they catch her they
are going to drag her back to hell to enjoy some more of their company....
This is a classic stalker/slasher horror flick in the tradition of Halloween, Friday the 13th and so on. Scarlett
is a massive horror fan, so when she suggested we go for a full-blooded BDSM stalker film I jumped at the chance.
She put together the initial script and most of the wilder elements, just so you know! I took the initial images a
nd ideas and fleshed it out into a ful shooting script, and ound the locations and oh my god was that a story - it
took it three tries to film the capture sequence. The first time we tried I was post-COVID and overdid it on our
first film out in the forest and had to go home. The second time we went to one of my regular local locations and
got ambushed by a literal fleet of tractors and combine harvesters going up exactly the road we were planning to
film on. We finally found a quieter location, although still nearly got ambushed by a tractor.

https://k2s.cc/file/39ce7ab1ee0f8/The_Hunted-01.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:55 pm

Back Seat Driver Dommes.mp4

File Size: 1581 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 25 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 21:49

Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren and Scarlett Foxett are excited for today's session with their Mistress, Zoe Page.
They excitedly compare notes as to what they like. Ariel used to like clover nipple clamps, but now the suction
ones are her favourites. Lucy still likes the clover clamps; Scarlett prefers the four-point screw clamps because
they are so secure and adjustable. Maybe they can persuade their mistress to use them on them today?
But Mistress Zoe has decreed that today is rope bondage day, and the more her naughty subs suggest things, the
less likely they are to happen to them! Ariel in particular cannot keep her mouth shut! So once Mistress Zoe has
lovingly and tightly tied Lucy in a kneeing box-tie frogtie, and secured Scarlett in her satin gown in a classic
damsel tie, she turns her attention to Ariel the topping-from-the-bottom backseat driver.
There's only one thing for it - a sound spanking on Ariel's ass! Zoe gives her a firm hand spanking before finally
deigning to get out her ropes to secure the leggy blonde at knees, ankles, chest and wrists. Then she leaves the
three sexy girls to struggle. Is she listening from outside the door, though? Will they get into more trouble if
they keep running their mouths off?

https://k2s.cc/file/81bd551fcf502/Back_ ... mes-01.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:00 pm

Lottie Lalay Journey of Discovery-D.mp4

File Size: 243 MB
Movie Length: 08:20

Exclusive to Firm Hand! Witness our stunning new model’s first-ever spanking
“It was a shock, being spanked the first time!” said Lottie Lalay. “Now I know what to expect, but
I’m dreading when Zoe has to use an implement!” See how our exclusive new model gets on with her
second spanking, bottom bare bent over a desk in Journey of Discovery, as Zoe Page explains her
technique! Lottie’s booty is perfect for a spanking.

https://k2s.cc/file/29a9029a23c5b/Lotti ... very-D.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Dominating the boss.mp4

File Size: 564 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 25 FPS
Movie Length: 14:49

Boss Sophia has had a crush on employee Zoe for ages, and at the weekend she enticed her into blackmailing
her and dominating her. Sexual fantasies fulfilled for now, Sophia is back in maximum bitch boss mode at work...
and Zoe has had enough!
That evening, she drags her boss into her sex dungeon, dressing her as a sexy harem slavegirl to await her
punishment. And Zoe is genuinely annoyed with Sophia's performance in the office. She issues the ultimate threat
to the ultimate bitch at work - she has to behave herself better at work or Zoe will leave and stop dominating
her! Sophia's protests that it is all part of the roleplay cuts no ice- Zoe is having none of it! There's nothing
for it. She will punish Sophia, but only on the understanding that her bitchy boss actually does mend her ways!
She chains Sophia on her tiptoes in her harem outfit, in cuffs and collar, to administer a HARD hand spanking and
get her to apologise properly!
She then gags her and takes the riding crop to her gorgeous sexy arse and once more administers a stinging bastinado
to the soles of her slave's feet!

https://k2s.cc/file/d97c4ef8a36a3/Domin ... oss-01.mp4