Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Serene Isley

Pictures: 42
Max. Resolution: 465x821
Size: 8 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

December 8, 2018

Sereneis sitting on the couch when suddenly a loud noise catches her attention and directs it towards a masked man who hands her some clothing and forces her to strip. Once shes out of her regular wear the man forces her to put on the catsuit and shiny six inch heeled boots and then after forcing her to stand zips her arms into a shiny leather armbinder and then experiences a bit of hand gagging before the man goes off, grabs a black ballgag, and shoves it into her mouth. A bit more handgagging follows till eventually the man leaves her to struggle standing in her shiny catsuit, boots, and armbinder. When the man returns he binds Serenes ankles together and then after she does a squat on her own gets the idea to bind her armbinder down to her ankles forcing her into a squat position. He then leaves her to cruelly get tired in her thighs in her super high heels and bondage.Sereneeventually figures out how to maneuver and she gets herself down onto the ground where the position becomes a far more manageable hogtie.
Irem #436

Download Links:
>>>Coerced Into Fetish

Freak13

Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

Post by Freak13 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:12 am

Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie

Pictures: 29
Max. Resolution: 454x800
Size: 22 Mb

Ariel is seated in Mr Big Boss\'s office for another meeting and her suspicions are confirmed when he pulls out the rope and stands her up ready to put her in yet more tight unyielding bondage. Starting with her wrists and elbows she\'s bound standing first before Mr Big Boss takes a cloth from his desk and shoves it into her mouth securing it with vet wrap. Ariel is then seated and her arms pulled back over the chair and her ankles are tied spread to each chair leg. With another rope pulling her knees together Mr Big Boss opens her shirt and gives her a few gropes before leaving her to struggle in the chair. She struggles and moans in the chair moving it all the while wondering when Mr Big Boss will return to have some more fun with her.
Rope Bondage, Lingerie, Mouth Packing, Vet Wrap, Chair Tied, High Heels, Pantyhose, Groped

Download Links:
>>>Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

Freak13

Escape Drill At DiD

Post by Freak13 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Escape Drill At DiD
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai

Pictures: 30
Max. Resolution: 510x900
Size: 33 Mb

Mr. Big Boss has Angel andJasminboth into his office at the same time and he informs them as he gathers rope that its time for an escape drill. They agree with him on the importance of this drill and actually enjoy the idea of working together on this project. First their wrists are bound, then they are gagged with microfoam and mouth packing before being moved to the ground and having their ankles and elbows secured finally. They are rolled onto their bellies where Mr. Big Boss hogtiesJasminand Angel leaving them on the floor to try to get free as he heads off to get lunch.

Download Links:
>>>Escape Drill At DiD

Freak13

Bound In A Shiny Pink Girdle

Post by Freak13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:14 am

Bound In A Shiny Pink Girdle
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 42
Max. Resolution: 510x900
Size: 45 Mb

Lizz gets home from work and quickly strips out of her shiny skirt and purple satin blouse revealing her pink girdle lingerie. She sits down on the couch to read a book and have a quiet night in and quickly falls asleep. She\'s awoken rather abruptly by a man who pulls her up off the couch and quickly binds her wrists behind her back before hand gagging her and groping her. Going and getting more rope he binds her forearms and elbows tightly before gagging her with a pair of panties and white microfoam tape wrapped tightly around her head. Lizz is then XXXX down on the couch where her legs are fondled a bit before her ankles are bound. He finishes his binding and leaves her to struggle for freedom. Lizz desperately tries to free herself from the tight bondage but can\'t budge the ropes. The man returns one more time and rough handles her, putting her across his knee and spanking her, fondling her breasts, etc. Lizz is finally left to struggle and wonder how she\'ll get free of her tight binding and mouth filling gag.

Rope Bondage, High Heels. Pantyhose, Microfoam Gag, Lingerie, Girdle, Hand Over Mouth

Download Links:
>>>Bound In A Shiny Pink Girdle

Freak13

Time off request

Post by Freak13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:15 am

Time off request
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Drea Morgan, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 24
Size: 18 Mb

I\'m sitting on my desk when I hear a knock at the door. Drea comes in asking if she can have Valentine\'s Day off. Every secretary in the building wants that day off. I tell Drea that I would have to talk to her Boss and get clearance but if she wants something from me then she needs to give me something. I walk over to her and run my hands over her ass, telling her how nice and tight it is. I ask her how bad she wants the day off and she said she would do anything to be able to go on this date. I tell her I can\'t make any guarantees, that I really need to talk to her Boss first and Mr. Rubens may not want her to have that day off.
I test Drea\'s arm flexibility first by pushing her elbows together. They come together like butter. I grab a piece of rope and bind her elbows and wrists together while we talk about the cute boy she has a date with. I then grab some panties from my desk, I tell Drea that I hope they aren\'t dirty. I shove them in her mouth and fill her cheeks with panties. I then wrap silver tape around her head multiple times to secure them in her mouth. I move on to her ankles, to make it difficult for her to leave. Drea was wearing really cute oxford style pumps. I asked her if she purchased them from the shoe boutique downstairs, it was a recent acquisition for our company.
I pick up yet another piece of rope and start on a body cinch, to pin her arms down to her body. Drea sticks her ass out as I come behind her to wrap the rope around her small body. I ask her if she would rather spend Valentine\'s Day with me instead. After I completed the rope work, I checked it over. I wanted to make sure everything was tight and there were no spacing in my ropes.
I made Drea stick her ass our and wiggle it for me. She giggled behind her huge mouth stuffing gag, at the request. Not pleased with my show, I pulled her skirt up over her hips. I told her to give me a show. I wanted to see how much she wanted Valentine\'s day off. I walked over to her and popped her ass before rubbing my hands over her silky legs. I decided to add one more rope,cinching her knees together. I warn her if it slips, that we will have to start from square one. Once I was done with her knees, I turned her so I could get a good view of her ass from my desk. She wiggled her cute tight ass for me some more. I left Drea in my office to go have a talk with her Boss, I was sure there was something I could do for him to persuade him to give her the day off. As I was leaving, I mentioned that she was probably being watched right now by the Boss\' in the conference room and if she really wanted the day off she better give them a good show.
g/g bondage, g/g gagging, pantyhose, struggling, wiggling, ass slapping, flirting, consensual, high heels, lesbian, femdom

Download Links:
>>>Time off request

Freak13

Latex Day Dream

Post by Freak13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Latex Day Dream
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Whitney Morgan and Serene Isley

Pictures: 14
Size: 11 Mb

Serene\'s day dream
Ever since Serene went to Atlanta to check up on the offices there, she couldn\'t get Whitney out of her thoughts. She wanted to go to Atlanta again to see Whitney but with her work load at the office, there was no chance to escape , except in her day dreams....
Whitney was standing in the middle of the room wearing a black and white latex bikini with a matching frill collar. Mr. Big Boss came in and started tying her up. She lavished the attention that he was giving her. She swung her long blonde hair around as she ran her hands over her latex, reveling in the feeling of the rubber under her finger tips. Once her arms are lashed behind her back, Mr. Big Boss shoves a huge red ball gag in her mouth. Her pretty painted lips make a tight seal around the huge ball in her mouth. He then ties her ankles together, showing off her tall patent black platform pumps.
Serene wants to have some fun in her own daydream. Mr. Big Boss exits and Serene enters. She walks over to Whitney wearing a black top, black skirt and red waist cincher. Her 6 inch patent boots click along the hardwood floor as her hands reach out to Whitney\'s body.The two of them rub their bodies on each other. Serene\'s hands find their way to Whitney\'s ass and breasts.She admires what she sees. They continue to flirt with each other until Serene decides she wants to be tied up with Whitney.
The Boss enters her day dream and obliges her. He lashes her arms behind her back tightly as Whitney tries to rub her bound hands over Serene\'s body. Mr. Big Boss then gags Serene with a matching red ballgag. Unable to contain herself, Whitney gets closer to Serene and gives her a gag kiss. Serene likes being this close to Whitney so she kisses her back and their ball gags and lips rub back and forth. After Serene\'s booted ankles are tied together, her and Whitney decide to hop over to the bench in the corner. They sit down beside each other and let their bound hands roam over each other\'s body. They gag kiss some more, enjoying being so close to each other. Whitney moves her ball gagged mouth down to Serene\'s breasts and leaves traces of lipstick all over her chest. Serene then reaches around to Whitney\'s bikini top and pulls it slightly down to reveal her nipple. Serene pinches the rosy nipple slightly, turning Whitney on even more. They nuzzle each other and suddenly there is a knock at the office door. Serene snaps out of her day dream back into reality.

Download Links:
>>>Latex Day Dream

Freak13

Slap n’ Tickle

Post by Freak13 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:17 am

Slap n’ Tickle
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: ass play, breast play, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, lactation, Pussy Play, restraints,

Pictures: 10
Max. Resolution: 1331x2000
Size: 6 Mb

Fun and games – a little slap, a little tickle and a few great big orgasms. Lance loves playing with his favorite toy (Sadie).

Download Links:
>>>Slap n’ Tickle

Freak13

Nice Ride

Post by Freak13 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 am

Nice Ride
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage, Discipline, gags, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex,

Pictures: 8
Max. Resolution: 2000x1331
Size: 12 Mb

Goddess Starla is bound and determined to make a human sex toy. She feels after many attempts she still has not perfected the procedure. Then she finds the perfect combination of toys and human and the results are orgasmic!

Download Links:
>>>Nice Ride

Freak13

Consequences

Post by Freak13 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Consequences
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: ass play, blonde, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints,

Pictures: 12
Max. Resolution: 1331x2000
Size: 14 Mb

The rings that held her in place clanked together, it was almost musical as it filled the room. In fact Lilly noticed that it was the only sound in the room. How she wished he would talk to her. Tell her she was bad, or good, or something. Instead, all she could hear were the rings. The ropes tightened around her body, the hot wax made her skin feel tight. The flogger broke though the wax that now covered her body. Yet the thing she felt the most, was the large cold metal dildo inserted deep into her ass. What was going to happen. What did he want?

Download Links:
>>>Consequences

Freak13

What’s All The Fuss About?

Post by Freak13 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:19 am

What’s All The Fuss About?
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Discipline, Flogging, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking,

Pictures: 24
Max. Resolution: 2000x1331
Size: 21 Mb

Today’s lessons are about sensation and obedience. The sensation of numerous implements hitting Jades taut body. Her skin ripples with every strike, turning a beautiful shade of red. Whimpers escape from her lips. She casts her eye’s downward. Yet her excitement builds, she feels the moisture between her legs. “May yourself cum”, her Master demands, and she willingly obliges..

Download Links:
>>>What’s All The Fuss About?