Latex fun in the warehouse
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 37
Max. Resolution: 454x800
Size: 8 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

It was a rainy workday that was making everyone unproductive. The Boss decided instead of Belle and I gossiping around the water cooler, we should meet him in the warehouse. I arrived earlier than Belle, so I was the first to be bound. I was wearing a very short black transparent halter dress, nude pantyhose, and super arch leather high heels. Mr. Big Boss started with my elbows and tied them tightly behind my back. Next, he shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth. He literally had to XXXX it between my teeth with the palm of his hand. My jaws ached from my mouth being pried open so wide. I started to drool almost instantaneously. Mr. Big Boss finished my arm bondage by tying my wrists together. With each move I made, my dress rode higher on my curvy thighs. The strappado that the Boss placed me in did not help my wardrobe malfunction. I struggled in my strappado, trying not to drool on myself. My dress was now at my waist, revealing that I wasn\'t wearing any panties under my pantyhose. I heard the click of high heels and noticed that Belle Davis had finally decided to join in on our rainy day fun. The Boss wasn\'t in the warehouse, so Belle took this time to taunt and tease me. I tried to move away from her sharp finger nails but I was limited in my mobility. Belle groped my breasts and ran her hands down my legs. I was afraid her long fingernails would pick my hosiery and if that happened she would have to pay. <br><br>The Boss came into the warehouse and grabbed Belle by the arm. He bound her arms behind her back as I taunted her with drool strings. She tried to move away but the Boss had her in his control. Next, came her ballgag - a black and red one to coordinate with her red and black striped top and matching pencil skirt. I brought my face up to hers and she tried to move away. My ball gag had a dangerously long drool string attached and she didn\'t want anything to do with that. Belle soon found her self bound next to me in a strappado. We taunted each other and moved around in a circle trying to chase each other. Finally, with our arms straining behind us, we leaned on one another, trying to find comfort in our situation.
Latex, rubber fetish, 6.3 leather peep toe pumps, short dress, pantyhose, legs, high heels, strappado, lots of drool, ballgag, g/g taunting, struggling,rope bondage

Download Links:
>>>Latex fun in the warehouse

Freak13

Belle's Rope Review

Post by Freak13 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:03 am

Belle's Rope Review
Image Image
Image Image

Pictures: 29
Size: 7 Mb

Belle is in the office with Elizabeth for her Wednesday Rope Review. Belle quickly ends up bound with her wrists behind her back and Elizabeth wastes no time in moving on to her elbows binding them tightly behind her back. After sitting her down on a chair her ankles are placed beside each other then bound together followed by her knees. Elizabeth then takes more rope and binds Belle\'s arms to her body tightly, before grabbing a pair of panties and stuffing them in Belle\'s mouth only to seal them in with microfoam tape. With Elizabeth done with her work she steps back and tells her it\'s time to observe her in bondage. Elizabeth steps in occasionally to grope her a bit and pull her skirt up. Eventually she orders Belle to the ground which she manages with some difficulty. Belle struggles around and manages to come up with yet another high mark in her review.
Rope Bondage, Secretary, Microfoam Gag, Mouth Packing, Struggling, Heavy Rope, Girl Ties Girl, Bondage

Download Links:
>>>Belle's Rope Review

Freak13

Tightly Tied Belle Tries To Free Herself

Post by Freak13 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:05 am

Tightly Tied Belle Tries To Free Herself
Image Image
Image Image

Pictures: 27
Size: 5 Mb

Belle is seated waiting on Elizabeth to enter with an escape challenge. Elizabeth enters cutting a striking figure with a high slit skirt showing off a stocking and garter. She tells Belle to stand up and grabs a piece of rope tightly binding Belle\'s elbows together. Moving down she takes a rope and binds Belle\'s wrists together laying her forearms tightly on each other. Rotating her around Elizabeth unbuttons one of Belle\'s blouse clasps easing the pressure on the shirt and showing her a large pair of purple panties that she intends to stuff into her mouth. Elizabeth fills poor Belle\'s mouth and then seals the gag in with a few wraps of silver tape. Belle is then directed by Elizabeth to kneel down and she kneels behind her tightly binding her ankles together. Satisfied that the ankles are secure Elizabeth then wraps Belle with a tight body cinch rope cinching her arms to her body. Finally she\'s hogtie roped from her wrists to her ankles. Belle first kicks of her high heels showing off her nyloned soles and getting to work untying her hogtie rope. Bending down she starts untying her hogtie rope but eventually has to work her way down to her butt finally getting the rope undone. She has a bit of trouble getting her prying fingers to her ankle rope but strains her tightly bound arms trying to reach. Belle eventually gets the knot holding her ankles together and gets herself to her feet. Realizing that she only had to get herself free enough to leave the room she makes a couple of calls through her gag and then finally runs out of the room to find someone to finish untying her.
Nylon Soles. Stocking Feet, Stockings, Garters, High Heels, Girl Tying Girl, Hogtie, Kneeling, Silver Tape Gag

Download Links:
>>>Tightly Tied Belle Tries To Free Herself

Freak13

Go Getter Gets Bound

Post by Freak13 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Go Getter Gets Bound
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie

Pictures: 43
Size: 9 Mb

Ariel Marie is back to see Mr Big Boss and she is going to be a go getter by beginning without him. He has other ideas and praises her for her initiative while maneuvering her to the area in front of his desk to bind her. Ariel soon finds her wrists and elbows tightly bound before Mr Big Boss takes another rope and winds it around her body pinning her bound arms to her torso. Grabbing some mouth packing he fills her mouth before taking some white microfoam tape and winding it around her head sealing the gag in. Another upper body rope is added before Mr Big Boss takes her to the ground. Final ropes are added to her ankles and above her knees before she\'s groped, and then left to struggle on the floor in Mr Big Boss\'s office. One more visit from the boss and Ariel is left to roll around trying to find comfort on the floor.
Rope Bondage, Secretary, Tight Sweater, Pantyhose, Skirt, Heels, Microfoam Gag, Mouth Packing, Struggling

Download Links:
>>>Go Getter Gets Bound

Freak13

Tape Bound In The Warehouse

Post by Freak13 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:08 am

Tape Bound In The Warehouse
Image Image
Image Image

Pictures: 25
Size: 5 Mb

Ariel Marie hasn\'t ever been pantyhose encased before so Mr Big Boss sets out to change that. Starting with her in a pantyhose suit he gags her with pantyhose before taping the gag into her mouth. After she\'s securely gagged Mr Big Boss takes a pantyhose and creates a hood with it by stretching it over her head and then moves on beginning to bind her arms and then wrap them to her body. After a while she\'s tied off to the ring above her head and Mr Big Boss starts binding her high heeled feet together. She squeals due to a bit of fear of stability but she\'s find and Mr Big Boss soon moves on taping off her thighs and attaching it up to her body bindings. Eventually she\'s moved to the ground and her ankle bindings are tightened. A final few turns of rope around her head seals her gag in even more and blindfolds her. Mr Big Boss toys with her a bit before leaving her in the warehouse to struggle and try to get free. Ariel Marie is ordered to get free and she actually does a decent job though not quite all the way. Mr Big Boss rewards her by cutting her free from her tape cocoon.
Pantyhose Encasement, Tape Bondage, Gagging, Mouth Packing, Silver Tape, High Heels, Struggling, Escape Attempt

Download Links:
>>>Tape Bound In The Warehouse

Freak13

The Boss's Plaything

Post by Freak13 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:09 am

The Boss's Plaything
Image Image
Image Image

Size: 6 Mb

Ariel finds herself in Mr Big Boss\'s office and is dressed in a very nice corset and leather skirt. He\'s just gotten out of a very big stressful meeting and is glad to find her waiting him dressed for bondage. He starts with her wrists before moving on to her wrists binding them both tightly. A plug gag is then added and strapped behind her head before he grabs more rope and then starts binding her ankles. More rope encircles her waist and is cinched pulling her arms to her body tightly. Putting her on the floor she kneels awaiting more bondage but Mr Big Boss decides it\'s enough for now and heads out to take care of a few last things before leaving her to struggle per his instruction. He returns pulling her down to the floor and hogtying her tightly. She\'s then left again to struggle in her tight hogtie moaning and starting to really feel the ache in her tightly bound elbows. Moaning through the gag she rolls around hoping that Mr Big Boss will return to free her, sadly for her however she\'s going to have to wait a bit for him to come back.
Corset, Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Gagged, Leather Skirt, High Heels, Struggling

Download Links:
>>>The Boss's Plaything

Freak13

Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged

Post by Freak13 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged
Image Image
Image Image

Size: 6 Mb

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She\'s ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity. Mr Big Boss takes a few pauses to grope Ariel Marie\'s latex clad ass before leashing her off to the pulley in the center of the room and leaving Ariel to struggle and try in vain to find a comfortable position to stand in. Mr Big Boss finally comes back and it\'s none too soon as Ariel definitely has reached her limit in the cruel large ballgag and high heels.
Latex, Armbinder, Waist Cincher, Head Harness Ball Gag, Ankle Cuffs, High Heels, Pantyhose, Leashed

Download Links:
>>>Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged

Freak13

First Day On The Job

Post by Freak13 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:10 am

First Day On The Job
Image Image
Image Image

Pictures: 42
Size: 10 Mb

Ariel Marie enters Mr Big Boss\'s office to meet him and to undergo her “bondage orientation.” He starts by binding her wrists first followed by finding out that her elbows have a nice bit of flexibility in them. Bringing out a ballgag Ariel finds herself tightly bound at the wrists and elbows and ballgagged with a pink ball. Lifting her up off the ground he lays her down on the rug in front of his desk proceeding to join her and bind her ankles together with rope that stirrups her patent leather high heels on as well. She starts out with tentative struggles before Mr Big Boss comes in and tells her to struggle a bit more and entertain the people watching via the closed circuit cameras. She struggles a bit more before he finally returns rolling her onto her stomach and adding a hogtie rope before getting up and heading back to his desk and sitting down to take in her hogtied form over his desk after a few gropes and ass smacks. A couple of cell phone pictures later and Mr Big Boss is off to take one of his world famous 3 hour lunches leaving a very nervous Ariel bound and gagged on the floor and concerned about exactly how long she\'s going to be left there.
New Model, Rope Bondage, Secretary, Pantyhose, High Heels, Hogtie, Ballgag, Struggling

Download Links:
>>>First Day On The Job

Freak13

Co Project Ends Up In Bondage

Post by Freak13 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am

Co Project Ends Up In Bondage
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 34
Size: 8 Mb

Ariel is sitting at Mr Big Boss\'s desk when Elizabeth enters. She\'s already been working on a project but unfortunately for her Ms Andrews soon finds out that she\'s been working in the wrong direction for a couple of hours. Rather than have her work more on things that aren\'t productive she\'ll have her bound and gagged and as a good visual at least. Grabbing rope she binds Ariel\'s wrists first before grabbing two pieces of cloth and shoving one in each cheek before gagging her thoroughly with microfoam tape. Ariel\'s elbows are bound next as Elizabeth explains her influence over the process of pairing her up with a boss. Finally Elizabeth puts Ariel up on the desk and binds her ankles before telling her it\'s time to struggle and put on a good show without falling off the desk. Eventually Lizz puts Ariel in a hogtie leaving to go get some coffee for the both of them taking a break to leave poor Ariel struggling on the desk. Elizabeth finally returns and molests Ariel briefly.
Secretary, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Skirts, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Struggling

Download Links:
>>>Co Project Ends Up In Bondage

Freak13

Hogtied, Frogtie, and Ballgagged

Post by Freak13 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Hogtied, Frogtie, and Ballgagged
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Belle Davis

Pictures: 51
Size: 12 Mb

Belle was seated on Mr Big Boss\'s desk in her tight black pants and polka dot blouse. Mr Big Boss soon joins her and she starts rifling through the gag and rope very happy about getting some bondage attention. She\'s turned around and her arms are bound behind her back starting with her wrists. She\'s then seated on the desk where the head harness ballgag is added effectively gagging her. Moving to the floor her ankles are bound next and she accomodates the bondage by raising her legs in the air while he binds them. Belle finds herself frogtied next before Mr Big Boss rolls her over binding her elbows and then using the rope to bind her head harness back to her ankles. With a couple of gropes and tickles David takes his leave of Belle as she starts exploring her bondage and struggling on the office floor. Belle makes sure to put on a nice show of struggling for the camera\'s as she waits on Mr Big Boss to come back and play with her.
Rope Bondage, Secretary, Disco Jeans, Pantyhose, Peep Toe High Heels, Ball Gag, Frogtie, Hogtie

Download Links:
>>>Hogtied, Frogtie, and Ballgagged