Download Links:
>>>Latexed Sexy Secretaries Play

Freak13

Day Off Turns to Day On

Post by Freak13 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Day Off Turns to Day On
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Rope Bondage, Secretary, High Heels, Stockings, Garters, Ball Gag, Struggling, Fondling, Hogtie, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 29
Max. Resolution: 454x800
Size: 6 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Lizz is sitting on Mr Big Boss's desk playing with her black hose clad legs rubbing them and commenting on how soft and nice they are. Eventually she puts on some really nice clear sided high heels strapping them on her ankles and admiring how they look. Removing her skirt she folds it and places it on his bookcase before walking back and strapping a large red ballgag into her mouth. Continuing to rub her stocking clad legs she is surprised by Mr Big Boss entering the room. He rubs her a bit and fondles her ass a bit before grabbing rope and binding her elbows, then her wrists together behind her back. Getting more rope her ankles fall prey next to the evil ropes. Pushing her over to the desk she takes a seat up on it while Mr Big Boss grabs another piece of rope to hogtie her with. Lizz is rolled over onto her stomach where Mr Big Boss takes a moment to take advantage of her state to first fondle, then tickle her before taking the rope and pulling her into a tight hogtie on the top of his desk. A few more tickles and hogties and Mr Big Boss informs Lizz that he's actually got to head back home and that he's sure someone will find her in the next couple of hours and that he'll leave instructions on what to do to her when they do find her. She shifts around trying to find a more comfortable spot on the desk while drool escapes from behind the massive ball shoved into her mouth but just has to relegate herself to the notion that she's going to have to wait it out till someone can untie her.

Download Links:
>>>Day Off Turns to Day On

Freak13

Leather Hogtie for the Boss's Pleasure

Post by Freak13 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:04 am

Leather Hogtie for the Boss's Pleasure
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: High Heels, Pantyhose, Disco Skirt, Hogtie, Leather, Armbinder, Ledermeister, Sandals, Blindfold, Enchantress Sahrye

Pictures: 45
Size: 9 Mb

Sahrye was in Mr Big Boss's office showing off a disco skirt and generally teasing him on a workday. Naturally he knows the best way to handle this and grabs his ledermeister armbinder and slides it nicely on her arms welding them together. Tightly lacing the binder together he makes sure that she isn't going to be getting out of it anytime soon. Spinning her around he gives her some nice gropes and makes sure to survey his surroundings before grabbing some straps and strapping her ankles and pantyhosed feet together showing off her stockinged feet in some barely there sandals. Removing her glasses he grabs a blindfold and then adds a harness ball gag over the top of it. Now tightly bound and gagged Sahrye tries to follow what Mr Big Boss is doing but can't manage without the ability to see or move. Sliding her back onto the desk he flips her over onto her stomach and grabs a strap attaching it to her ankles and then attaching it to her gag harness pulling her head back and XXXX her to stay in a very tight hogtie extending from her ankles to her head. A few more gropes and Mr Big Boss takes a seat at his desk to evaluatehis handiwork. Soon he can't resist a few more gropes and Sahrye manages to squirm with delight at being able to hold his attention for so long. Finally though work calls and Mr Big Boss leaves her to struggle on the desk. She manages to struggle nicely and not fall off the desk but has worked her way dangerously close to an edge when Mr Big Boss returns. Not one to waste opportunity he uses her flipped on the side position to take her breasts out and fondle them a bit. Finally he grabs the strap that is keeping her hogtied and tightens it up a bit. He makes Sahrye thank him for making it tighter and then excuses himself again to leave her like that. Sahrye arches and poses a bit while Mr Big Boss takes some camera phone pics even sticking her butt in the air displaying some incredible curves before he grabs her and fondles her a bit more all to Sahrye's delight.

Download Links:
>>>Leather Hogtie for the Boss's Pleasure

Freak13

Electrical Taped, Pump Gagged, and Drooling

Post by Freak13 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 am

Electrical Taped, Pump Gagged, and Drooling
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Enchantress Sahrye

Pictures: 40
Size: 8 Mb

Download Links:
>>>Electrical Taped, Pump Gagged, and Drooling

Freak13

Office Crisis With The Legal Department

Post by Freak13 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:06 pm

Office Crisis With The Legal Department
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 26
Size: 5 Mb

Download Links:
>>>Office Crisis With The Legal Department

Freak13

Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

Post by Freak13 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:33 am

Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training
Image Image
Image Image

Elizabeth Andrews : Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

40 photos; 14:18 video

I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
 Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
 Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
 Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 40

I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
 Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
 Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
 Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish
Item #0157

Download Links:
>>>Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

Freak13

Dual Leather Strap Hogties

Post by Freak13 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:38 pm

Dual Leather Strap Hogties
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Leather, Armbinder, Panel Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Disco Shorts, Two Girl Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Madalynn Raye & Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 34
Size: 8 Mb

Madalynn and Elizabeth are in Mr Big Boss's office and Lizz is leading Madalynn on a leash helping her walk in heels and teaching her to prance a bit while giggling and having a good time. Mr Big Boss arrives and takes Madalynn's collar off and puts her in an armbinder. With Madalynn's arms armbindered Lizz is next and she soon joins her friend in armbinder bondage. Both women are summarily blindfolded next and panel ballgagged with Devonshire gags. Lizz wanders around a bit while Maddie's gag is fitted to her head trying to feel her way out without being able to see. Lizz comes next with a head harness ring gag which is tightly strapped on her head XXXX her speech to be muffled and her drool to begin flowing. They wander around a bit and giggle playing a bit of marco polo before Mr Big Boss puts both women down on the carpet. They have their ankles strapped tightly together before being rolled over onto their stomachs and the rings on top of their gags attached to their ankle straps. Both women are left to struggle in their tight hogties for the last little bit.

Download Links:
>>>Dual Leather Strap Hogties

Freak13

Bondage Marco Polo

Post by Freak13 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:42 am

Bondage Marco Polo
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Latex, High Heels, Pantyhose, Blindfold, Beanie Hood, Gwen Hood, Bondage Games. Two Bound Women, Ludella Hahn & Nyxon

Pictures: 42

Ludella and Nyxon are both decked out in tight shiny latex waiting to be bound and gagged. Mr Big Boss wastes no time and heads straight to Nyxon binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Wind after wind of tight rope encircle her upper arms and finally Mr Big Boss decides to let them know the rules of the game they'll be playing. Ludella is to be blindfolded along with her bondage and Nyxon is to be the quarry of the game with her being the one that is to be hunted. Sort of bondage Marco Polo. Both women are bound at the wrists and elbows before they're to be gagged Ludella has her mouth stuffed with a large purple cloth with a microfoam wrap around her head. Nyxon suffers the same fate and the Mr Big Boss grabs leather hoods for both ladies. Ludella is then blindfolded and Nyxon is hobbled to make things somewhat fair. Ludella does her best to find Nyxon and has a couple of quick successes. Eventually the game is proven to be a little tilted towards Ludella and Mr Big Boss takes mercy on her untying her ankles to try to even things out a bit and they have a bit of fun throwing off poor Ludella's sense of direction as she tenatively tries to navigate while bound, gagged, blindfolded and in high heels. Finally Ludella captures Nyxon by laying on top of her against the bar and they relax into each other after a fun game of “Bondage Marco Polo”.

Download Links:
>>>Bondage Marco Polo