Latex Collar and Lead
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Anna Lee

Pictures: 24
Max. Resolution: 454x800
Size: 5 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Anna is dressed in a black latex skirt and red latex shirt as Mr Big Boss slides the leather single glove up her arms and tightens the laces pulling Anna's arms close together. Strapping the yoke around her shoulders seals the armbinder onto her body and binds her arms behind her back. After the arms are secure a pink ballgag is added silencing her complaints. A collar is fixed around her neck next and her arms are buckled to her body with another leather strap. Leather cuffs are locked onto her feet and locked close together XXXX her into a hobble. Anna is then leashed off by Mr Big Boss who leads her back and forth in her tight bondage, gag and latex outfit training her heel walking prowess by limiting the length of her stride. Finally after a few laps Mr Big Boss blindfolds Anna and XXXX her to rotate showing herself off which she does with nervously tentative steps without the ability to see. Mr Big Boss grabs the leash again and pulls her as she walks much more nervously. Eventually she's left in the room to stand there and she chews on the ballgag awaiting her next task. Mr Big Boss returns and grabbing the ring on the collar of Anna's collar pulls her across the room before leaving her standing there and heading out. Finally when he returns he tells Anna that she can be let out of her bondage but she has to find him based on his voice. She takes nervous steps across the room finally finding him and earning her release.

Download Links:
>>>Latex Collar and Lead

Freak13

Barn Exercises

Post by Freak13 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Barn Exercises
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Wenona

Pictures: 34
Max. Resolution: 2464x1632
Size: 64 Mb

Cyd helps Wenona maintain her mental and physical flexibility with a series of unusual stretches.

Download Links:
>>>Barn Exercises

Freak13

The Hunger

Post by Freak13 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:55 pm

The Hunger
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Felony

Pictures: 76
Max. Resolution: 675x1200
Size: 44 Mb

For Felony there are two forms of hunger. One is her need to dominate and control, a calling to be on top. But the other is a burning desire, deep inside her, to please a man at her own expense; to be handled and used by someone more powerful than herself. For Cyd Black there is only one hunger, the drive to watch a beautiful woman suffer. This is going to be delicious.

She knows this feeling of helplessness too well. The rope bites deep into Felony's skin. Her legs are bent and her arms secured behind her when he puts the bells onto her nipples. They don't hurt much but they let her know he means business. The real suffering will come later and it will be sweet.

When he exposes her pussy she is instantly aroused. The sudden wave of passion that floods her groin makes it incredibly sensitive. But if she thought it was going to be all orgasms and good feelings she is going to be terribly surprised. Cyd intends on making her scream before letting her cream.

Download Links:
>>>The Hunger

Freak13

Training Time

Post by Freak13 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:57 am

Training Time
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Casey Calvert

Pictures: 100
Size: 48 Mb

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.

Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then MAYBE she will get the chance to orgasm.

Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Download Links:
>>>Training Time

Freak13

The Sweetest Kiss part two

Post by Freak13 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:57 am

The Sweetest Kiss part two
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Phoenix Rose

Pictures: 53
Max. Resolution: 2464x1643
Size: 60 Mb

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.Still cum-drunk: she’s tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That’s not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.Finally her nimble body is tied into a ball. Her pussy and asshole are completely exposed leaving her feeling vulnerable. Her neck is tied to the floor with just the right amount of pressure. Her clit is tortured with the vibrator and a hard metal shaft penetrating her tender pussy. She cums again and again causing her already sensitive clit to become red and even more tender. Most people would let enough be enough, but I want her to squirt again. The hitachi does the trick with a thick cock fucking her cunt. She’s beyond cummed out and yet the squirt keeps coming. When Cyd Black gives a gift it really does please. All I can think to do is share the prize. Tied to the floor sweaty in a pool of her own cum I pass her back to Cyd for his turn.

Download Links:
>>>The Sweetest Kiss part two

Freak13

The Sweetest Kiss part one

Post by Freak13 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:58 pm

The Sweetest Kiss part one
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Phoenix Rose

Pictures: 94
Size: 52 Mb

Phoenix Rose sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Phoenix being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known.

There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Phoenix's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.

Next she is face down and ass up, as I tie her into a tight little ball. It keeps her perfectly positioned for caning and has the added benefit of being the most challenging bondage Phoenix will face all day. It seems simple enough but the way her weight is distributed makes even sitting still and excruciating experience.

It won't be her last for the evening, either. She still has a partial suspension to stand through, some brutal single tailing to face, and she is going to spend a few extremely painful minutes on her knees.

Download Links:
>>>The Sweetest Kiss part one

Freak13

Sweet Butter

Post by Freak13 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:01 am

Sweet Butter
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Tracey Sweet

Pictures: 73
Size: 37 Mb

Tracy Sweet is a beautiful blonde looking for a good time. Her bondage adventure begins with a simple hog-tie and evolves into an intense predicament scenario.

The clamps on her nipples will conduct an electric charge and the controller box is very special. Instead of providing a steady shock the box is designed to go off if it detects any sounds louder than a whisper. The controller box and decibel sensor is placed next to her face.

She tries in vain to stifle her screams and moans of pleasure but the vibrator relentlessly buzzing on her clit makes the task impossible. The more orgasms she has the more shocks she gets.

Download Links:
>>>Sweet Butter

Freak13

Change of Plans

Post by Freak13 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 am

Change of Plans
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Maxine X

Pictures: 118
Size: 56 Mb

Maxine X showed up thinking today was the day she got the roughest fuck of her life. Sometimes there is a change of plans. Instead it was the day she went through the roughest rope bondage she has ever seen.

She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is.

He does more than just tie off her beautiful, oiled-up 34 DDs. He ensures they are at peak sensitivity before attaching nipple clamps and pulling them tight. Only after her clit is rubbed raw by the hitachi does Cyd start to whip it.

Every part of her is going to feel the pain. And the way he masterfully weaves it in with the pleasure will leave her cum-shocked, glass-eyed and grinning.

Download Links:
>>>Change of Plans

Freak13

Expanding Experiences

Post by Freak13 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Expanding Experiences
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Penny Pax | Elise Graves

Pictures: 120
Size: 62 Mb

Penny Pax is just the kind of girl that Elise prefers.. She doesn't have a lot of experience with bondage or submission but she knows she likes it. That means she is ready and willing to take risks and try new things and Elise is just as ready and willing to show her.

A thin rod may not look like much to Penny, but when it is coming down on her ass, thighs and tits at full strength, suddenly she forgets how small and unassuming it is. The same goes for the old rubber hose. She learns everything is dangerous in Elise's hands.

And Penny's pussy is going to take a hell of a pounding. It is going to get flogged, vibrated and penetrated. She is going to eat Elise's cunt and lap up her juices. It is a day of new things for Penny, and she loves it.

Download Links:
>>>Expanding Experiences

Freak13

Mouth Ass Whore

Post by Freak13 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Mouth Ass Whore
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Sarah Jane Ceylon

Pictures: 121
Size: 59 Mb

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath.

The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax. Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Download Links:
>>>Mouth Ass Whore