Spanking Collection

Spanking and whipping
Queenmargot33
vip member

Kajira Bound - Long Week with Daddy 1

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sat May 25, 2024 1:09 pm

Kajira Bound - Long Week with Daddy 1

Beautiful Kajira Bound has a really serious attitude problem, so she is sent to Daddy Tubaman for discipline. Over the course of the week she is spanked repeatedly. Finally, after a severe caning. she has learned her lesson.

Miscreant Kajira Bound has been sent to her estranged Daddy for some old-fashioned discipline. When her cell phone is taken away, she decides to take his coffee cup and wipe her bare behind with it, then spit in it. But he catches her, so over his knee she goes. One hard spanking later, he tells her to go to the corner, but she mouths off AGAIN. This time she gets it with a heavy leather paddle. That convinces her that she maybe should get her ass into the corner. It's going to be a. very long, painful week for Ms Bound!

File Name : kajiras-long-week-with-daddy-1.mp4
File Size : 405.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:38

Download k2s.cc - kajiras-long-week-with-daddy-1.zip - 405.3 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Your Panties Are Coming Down! Bratty Model Skylar Spanked 2

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sat May 25, 2024 2:48 pm

Your Panties Are Coming Down! Bratty Model Skylar Spanked on Set 2

Putting Skylar in her place for wasting her time, Stevie peels her panties down for added humiliation and full access bruise her entire bottom. Her hand raises and falls relentlessly as Skylar cries out in agony and embarrassment. Stevie spanks her methodically from the top of her cheeks to her thighs, bare and bruised as she learns her lesson. Holding her step sister firmly over her knee as she wails non stop, Stevie punished her bare bottom thoroughly. SKYLAR ROSE, STEVIE ROSE, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, F/F SPANKING, SCOLDING, BUBBLE BUTT, OTK SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Skylar Rose, Stevie Rose

File Name : your-panties-are-coming-down-bratty-model-skylar-spanked-on-set-2.mp4
File Size : 445.9 MB
Duration : 00:09:40

Download k2s.cc - your-panties-are-coming-down-bratty-model-skylar-spanked-on-set-2.zip - 445.9 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

You Will Suffer For Him - Miss Sultrybelle

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sat May 25, 2024 4:57 pm

You Will Suffer For Him - Miss Sultrybelle

This is unscripted with no roleplay, I have been asked to administer 50 severe strokes of the cane, 20 strokes with the French martinet on her breasts and 30 with a heavy leather flogger on her pussy. She has been paid a large amount of money by the custom buyer to receive these punishments. Gemma struggles with the pussy punishment in particular, this is the first time she has received this sort of punishment and the hardest I have hit a female there so far. There are after pics from a couple of days later that she took on her phone, showing her bruised bottom and her swollen pussy.

Gemma is interviewed before and after the punishments.

Gemma Mc Bride, Miss Sultry Belle

You Will Suffer For Him.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Three paddles for Luis - Spank latinas latinos

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sun May 26, 2024 3:44 am

Three paddles for Luis - Spank latinas latinos

Sofia is sent to paddle Luis when she cant decide what one she uses all three

Luis, Sofia

Spank latinas_three-paddles-for-luis.mp4 - 465.6 MB

File Name : Spank latinas_three-paddles-for-luis.mp4
File Size : 465.6 MB
Duration : 00:06:00

Queenmargot33
vip member

The severe punishment of cabin crew 799 - Miss Sultrybelle

Post by Queenmargot33 » Sun May 26, 2024 8:39 am

The severe punishment of cabin crew 799 - Miss Sultrybelle

Marie, Ash and I were the cabin crew of flight 799 that made an emergency landing yesterday, officially due to a technical fault. Here is what really happened. A passenger pushed the call button repeatedly. Ash and Marie were in the galley chatting and assumed I would take care of it. I was in the business class toilet having sex with a passenger and didn't know what was going on. The pilots figured out nobody was reacting and assumed it was an emergency. Normally, all three of us would be sacked on the spot for something like this, but we managed to come to an arrangement.

The captain agreed to report it as a technical failure. We agreed to come here and receive severe corporal punishment. We were told to report here wearing our full uniform: we don't know yet what exactly our punishment will be. We hope you will enjoy watching us being punished.

Miss Belle

Sentence in case 5690, regarding offences connected to the emergency landing of flight 799. Correction Officer Miss Sultrybelle presiding. Defendants Gemma Irons, Marie Grant and Ash Benson have confessed and are hereby found guilty as charged. Grant and Benson, you have been found guilty of non-assistance to a person in need, for which you will each receive twenty four strokes of the martinet, of which half will be applied to your bare back and the other half to your bare breasts. You have also been found guilty of causing an aviation incident, for which you will each receive twenty-four strokes of the Singapore prison cane, which will be applied to your bare bottom.

Miss Irons, you have been found guilty of dereliction of duty, for which you will receive twenty-four strokes of the Canadian prison strap, applied to your bare bottom. You have also been found guilty of gross indecency, for which you will receive twenty-four strokes of the slender cane, which given the aggravated nature of the offence will be applied to the palms of your hands, with your breasts exposed and your nipples clamped. You have finally been found guilty of causing an aviation incident, for which you will receive twenty four strokes of the Singapore prison cane, which will be applied to your bare bottom.

***There is a bonus interview with the girls at the end of the film.***

(This is shot with four cameras in 4k and exported in full HD)

Ashley Benson, Gemma Mc Bride, Mila Grant, Miss Sultry Belle

The severe punishment of cabin crew 799.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Singapore judicial of prisoner 743289 - Miss Sultrybelle

Post by Queenmargot33 » Mon May 27, 2024 2:18 am

Singapore judicial of prisoner 743289 - Miss Sultrybelle

The female prisoner has been found guilty of being in possession of an illegal substance and has over stayed her visa by more than 90 days. The correctional officer has been authorised to administer a judicial caning, 50 strokes of cane on her bare ass. The prisoner is strapped onto the Singapore frame and is punished severely.

You will firstly see the 50 strokes from 4 angles and then you have a bonus section of the 50 strokes just from the close up shot of the bottom. You watch every mark form in real time.

Eat, Miss Sultry Belle

Singapore judicial of prisoner 743289.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Queenmargot33
vip member

A Caning From My Ex Tutor - Amelia Jane Rutherford

Post by Queenmargot33 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:23 am

A Caning From My Ex Tutor

A long time ago when I was young and very foolish, I made a bet with my tutor, claiming that if Liverpool Football Club ever won the premiership, I'd let him spank me. When he called me on the phone, I'd completely forgotten about this, so went to visit him feeling rather intrigued and excited about seeing the man I'd fantasised about so much in college. And it was in his house that he reminded me of the bet. I was horrified, but couldn't see a way to get out of it in an honourable fashion. All I could do was go along with it - the over-the-knee spanking with my skirt up, over my satin panties. The humiliating bare-bottom spanking that followed. And the 19 stroke caning - the last thing I'd been expecting! And just when I finally thought it was over, he introduced me to the concept of corner-time. What an awful ordeal!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : a-caning-from-my-ex-tutor.mp4
File Size : 737.5 MB
Duration : 00:19:40

Download k2s.cc - a-caning-from-my-ex-tutor.zip - 737.5 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Double trouble! Hotel Manager Miss Katherine

Post by Queenmargot33 » Tue May 28, 2024 1:20 am

Double trouble! Hotel Manager Miss Katherine spanks hard as Guest Kiki Cali watches on and helps! - HD 1080

Hotel manager Miss Katherine gets a phone call from Hotel Guest Kiki Cali that the two maintenance men that had been working in Kiki's room had broken into her overnight bag full of panties/valuables. Miss Katherine goes to Guest Kiki's room to confront the two errant employees. She decides that a painful lesson is in order that neither of them would soon forget. They were both going to be intensely punished with real spankings for what they had done, and Guest Kiki Cali would not only witness their entire ordeal, but help, too. Clearly an example needed to be made of them both.

Miss Katherine takes the first very embarrassed employee's pants/underwear down first, bending him over the bed, scolding him like a petulant boy and wasting no time blistering his bottom with a wooden paddle and a stingy rubber strap as Guest Kiki amusingly watches on. He continues to wiggle in pain, so Guest Kiki straddles his back to help hold him still. Kiki excitedly helps Miss Katherine by administering some swats herself. From there, Miss Katherine puts him in the corner with his reddened backside exposed, where he has no choice but to think about his behavior and helplessly listen on as the second employee (who was the instigator of the shenanigans to start with) gets it even worse from both Miss Katherine AND guest Kiki. They take turns using wooden paddles on him, plus the rubber strap, his own belt, a London Tanners "tenderizer" and a leather prison strap.

Then to make sure Miss Katherine fully got her point across, she has both miscreants apologize to Guest Kiki then back over the side of bed they both go, bottom out, side by side. Miss Katherine & Miss Kiki straddle both their backs, raining swat after swat with wooden paddles until they are fully contrite and very sorry, only to have to go back to work with very sore and bruised backsides! Bet they'll think twice next time!

This video is jam packed, shot POV style with no faces shown or names used, where you are pulled into our world & can easily envision yourself in both of their place. Includes great elements of: wooden paddles, rubber strap, belt, London Tanner's "Tenderizer" and leather prison strap.

A must have for your collection!

Enjoy! xo

Katherine Worthington, Kiki Cali

Double Trouble - Hotel Manager Miss Katherine spanks hard - HD 1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Daisy Punished by Aunt Missy

Post by Queenmargot33 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:22 am

Daisy Punished by Aunt Missy

This young lady was interested in spanking and domestic discipline, so the best way to explain things, is to show by example! We hope you enjoy this role play, a familial scene - aunt punishes niece with a firm handed hand spanking over Missy's knee. There is also a second view - Daisy's facial reactions. Watch as her white ass turns all the shades from pink to red as Missy spanks her, giving her the first adult spanking of her life!

Daisy, Missy

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking F/F,

File Name : daisy-punished-by-aunt-missy.mp4
File Size : 175.6 MB
Resolution : 848x480
Duration : 00:05:14

Download k2s.cc - daisy-punished-by-aunt-missy.zip - 175.6 MB

Queenmargot33
vip member

Strapped and stropped - Miss Sultrybelle

Post by Queenmargot33 » Tue May 28, 2024 12:47 pm

Strapped and stropped - Miss Sultrybelle

Model L (LolaXR, Lola, Holly Hill) enters the room and undresses till naked. Then she is cuffed to a bar and has her nipples punished by my hands and also with nipple clamps. The bondage is inescapable, as she has real police cuffs on.

Model L is then tied very tightly to the punishment bench and then she receives 50 hard strokes with the Canadian prison strap and my brand new razor strop. It is used on her perfect bottom for the first time ever.

Model L is then cuffed with her hands behind her back and strapped to the bench for more nipple punishment. The police hand cuffs are used again.

There is almost no dialogue and no acting. This is a real punishment film. There is an interview with model L at the end.

Holly Hill, Miss Sultry Belle

Strapped and stropped.mp4 - 1.2 GB