Bondage Mix

Bondage, selfbondage.....
shinylatex

Re: Bondage Mix

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:50 pm

Wonder woman ambushed & humiliated

Wonder Woman surprises two female villains while they are robbing a house. WW shows up suddenly and confronts the girl in the room but doesn't realize there's a second villain in the house. There's a struggle between WW and young immature villain but it's clear that WW is way more powerful as she easily pushes the villain down several times without putting in a lot of effort. She acts in an overconfident way holding the villain down on the floor taunting her about taking her to jail. The second villain approaches quietly and ambushes WW from behind. WW tries to put up a fight but can't react fast enough and goes to sleep. Despite Wonder Woman being way more powerful the villains luckily managed to knock her out and decide to tie her up and gag her to finish their burglary. When Wonder Woman wakes up, she slowly starts to struggle, realizes her situation and is shocked at what happened to her. The villains are about to wrap up but stay for a bit to taunt the superheroine and take pictures of her to prove they have defeated her which makes Wonder Woman furious. WW is shocked and protests - it's bad enough to have been defeated, but having pictures of herself in bondage become public would be extremely humiliating. Villains show no mercy though and proceed to pose with WW in various positions, while WW continues to struggle and protest. Eventually one of the villains brings up the outrageous and completely unexpected idea to take WW's costume off to get even better pictures! They tag team her stripping off her costume slowly as they mock her and laugh while WW violently struggles and eventually cries while her costume is being pulled down and continuously pleads for the villains to stop. As WW's pussy is exposed, the villain's again break out in hysterical laughter while WW lets out a deep groan of humiliation and starts crying uncontrollably. Villains let go of WW and she desperately tries to hide, but villains grab their camera again and proceed to pose for more pictures with WW lifting her legs up and spreading her ass.

File Name : Wonder woman ambushed & humiliated
Runtime : 00:25:57
File Size : 1.85 GB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/2e0b0c91a4478/Wonde ... liated.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:51 pm

Naomi Swann - The Cage

Gorgeous Naomi Swann's upper body is bound tightly with silky nylon rope including a nice snug crotchrope. A leather head harness ballgag is strapped between her sexy lips and then she is helped through the small door into the cage. Once inside she is tied into place with more rope. Her boots are anchord to the front and back of the cage, as well as her knees, and her crotchrope is pulled tight and attached up to the front of the cage. She is now helplessly strung up inside! Shiny isn't quite done yet.. The cage is held up by chains to an electric winch, and with the press of a button, the cage hoists up into the air and is now swinging free with poor Naomi helplessly bound inside! Shiny swings her back and forth, pulling on her crotchrope and groping her through the bars.

File Name : Naomi Swann - The Cage
Runtime : 00:26:01
File Size : 1.21 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/2dd2564c5cb02/Naomi ... e_Cage.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:53 pm

Jolene Hexx- Flight Of Supergirl

Sexy Supergirl steps right into a trap and falls victim to a room filled with Kryptonite gas! When she comes to, she is tied up in a hanging spread eagle suspension face down with all four limbs tied oppositionally in Kryptonite rope! When the villain arrives, he taunts poor Supergirl and lowers her with an electric winch, putting stress on her arms, legs, and Kryptonite crotchrope! How much of this can a weakened Supergirl take?! Also contains bonus outtakes and the untying of Jolene.

File Name : Jolene Hexx - Flight Of Supergirl
Runtime : 00:13:02
File Size : 623 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/61e7541104658/Jolen ... ergirl.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:54 pm

File Name : HL060121_handcuff_JuniperBerry
Runtime : 00:07:47
File Size : 202 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/6c63c789635d2/HL060 ... rBerry.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:55 pm

Kendra James Realtor Taken Down and Chairtied

Sexy realtor Kendra shows up to show a potential client a home on the outskirts of town. She goes through the motions explaining the amenities and layout, but before she gets too far into it, the client grabs her from behind and takes her down to the floor! She screams and kicks, but it is no use, he is too strong. He ties her to a chair in the living room and ball gags her (off camera). He unbuttons her shirt, exposing her bra. Kendra is furious! He tells her that he intends to rob the house and then he leaves her there tied up while he searches the place for valuables. Poor Kendra struggles hard to get free, but the ropes are just too tight for her to slip out of. Once he has all of the valuables loaded up, he tells Kendra goodbye. Poor Kendra will have to wait there for the owners of the home return to untie her and call the police, and he will be long gone by then!

File Name : Kendra James Realtor Taken Down and Chairtied
Runtime : 00:13:27
File Size : 637 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/b4fa2ad3fadf3/Kendr ... irtied.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:56 pm

Honey Dew - Domme Gets Owned

Goddess Honeydew looks down her nose and trash talks you, telling you how worthless you are. She slaps her crop on her hand and lists all the ways you are inadequate. But.. what happens if you take control?.. Honeydew is pushed down and her arms are tied tightly behind her. A crotchrope slices into her delicate spandex covered pussy. She is furious! Kicking at you and demanding to be released immediately! Good thing you can gag her! Now gagged and thrashing around, she is red hot! You take the opportunity to hogtie her on the floor, and now she is extremely angry, but helpless and harmless. You watch her struggle and roll around, ignoring her angered MPPHHFFs at you. After a while, she does in fact tire out. She really does want to be released, and she is beginning to realize that the angry approach isn't doing her any favors. She begins to soften up. She pleads with you with big wide eyes.. "Please?. Let me go. Please.."

File Name : Honey Dew - Domme Gets Owned
Runtime : 00:16:41
File Size : 796 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/2fe0906622659/Honey ... _Owned.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:57 pm

Emily Addison - Supermodel Struggles

Sexy bondage legend Emi Addison gives Shiny Bound a test drive in what was our first bondage video together. Wearing a stunning mesh Winterfetish catsuit and heels, she is tied up tight with silky nylon rope. She models it exquisitely in the way only she can do, then she is ballgagged and left to really try to escape the tie! Will she be able to get free?

File Name : Emily Addison - Supermodel Struggles
Runtime : 00:21:45
File Size : 1015 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/741846b9f07a7/Emily ... uggles.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:58 pm

Lita Lecherous - Slave Girl Nipple Torment

Now in part 2, sexy goth girl Lita is strapped up sitting on the table with her legs spread and arms behind her. Her harness gag is anchored up and her neck is strapped to the pole behind her. Completely helpless and unable to look down at whats happening to her, Shiny unbuttons her blouse and pulls out her gorgeous breasts. He carefully clamps each nipple and then ties them up to the pole above her with springs. Now any way she moves, her poor nipples pay the price! Shiny then grabs the vibrator and goes to town on her crotch. Poor Lita squirms and drools all over her tightly hoisted tits. He ties the vibrator in place between her legs and paddles her thighs. She thrashes back and forth, destroying her nipples. She cums hard and after she calms back down, Shiny removes the clamps from her throbbing nipples, which we know hurts the worst!

File Name : Lita Lecherous - Slave Girl Nipple Torment
Runtime : 00:21:06
File Size : 1009 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/d4cf946603722/Lita_ ... orment.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:59 pm

Nyxon - Tipping Made Easy

Nyxon comes home from the strip club to her boyfriend watching TV. He non-challantly asks how her day went and she tries explaining to him that she didn't make any tips tonite.. Funny thing, it's a Saturday.. How is this possible?! So he decides to tie her all up in a position where "tipping" might be a lot easier. Poor Nyxon is bound and gagged tightly sitting up with her ankles tied to her chest. She stays up for as long as she can, because once she falls over, she has no change of getting back up.

File Name : Nyxon - Tipping Made Easy
Runtime : 00:21:22
File Size : 804 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/d43ca70a7ac57/Nyxon ... e_Easy.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

Cupcake Sinclair - Tabletop Suspension

Gorgeous slave girl Cupcake submits to a very tight table hogtie that unintentionally becomes a tabletop suspension! Tightly hogtied and ballgagged, she finds she can hoist her hips up and swing back and forth, drooling all over as she does!

File Name : Cupcake Sinclair - Tabletop Suspension
Runtime : 00:14:49
File Size : 700 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9ede158167a52/Cupca ... ension.mp4