Joyelonda
vip member

Re: Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Bondage

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:23 pm

Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll-Part 1

File Size: 652 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
Duration: 00:29:05

Cherry Doll finds herself hanging upside down. She has been being a brat lately, and her overall behavior has been unsatisfactory. A session out in the shop should
help her attitude... at least for a while. After a short while, I enter the scene. I grab her by her hair and start smacking her ass. I spin her around a few times
before I lift her shirt. I grope her tits before smacking them hard. CherryDoll yelps as my hand meets her tit flesh. I spin her around a few more times before
grabbing a huge round sponge ball. I shove most of it in her mouth and seal it in with clear tape. I then completely cut off her clothing, leaving her in just boots
and panties. I then take some time smacking her ass and tits. Cherry Doll is still yelping, but it's much more muffled now thanks to the sponge ball gag. I then nipple
clamp her and oil her. I love the way her skin glistens and it will make adding zipties much easier. I start by tightly ziptying her waist. Another goes between her
legs... relentlessly digging in to her pussy. I then start adding them to her legs. Smaller zipties are used to cinch them. Other than steel straps, I'm not sure bondage
can get much tighter than this. I remove her nipple clamps, only to re apply heavier ones. This time I hang a heavy piece of chain from them as well. I start smacking
her ass again. She jerks and yelps, which makes the chain bounce and pulls even harder on the clamps. I add a very large padlock to the chain. Her nipples are really
stretched now. I take a break. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. I love seeing bound women hanging upside down. After my break, I return with a thin wooden
paddle. I remove her nipple clamps and proceed to smack her now sore nipples and tits with the implement. She thrashes and jerks as her attitude adjustment continues.
Her ass gets a few smacks as well. I ask her if she's ready to come down. By her reaction, it sure seems that way. I remove her gag so I can hear her a little better.
I suppose she's probably learned her lesson by now, but I want to be sure, and I'm no where near done with her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll-Part 1.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:21 pm

Strip 21

File Size: 1632 Mb
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 25 FPS 4K
Duration: 00:22:34

Natalia and Czech Beauty are roommates in a luxurious downtown apartment who like to occasionally play a game of poker to decide which one must do unwanted House chores
(dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc.). The girls decide to make the game more interesting by also playing for clothes instead of chips - this way the loser must spend the
afternoon doing all of the house chores completely naked. Meanwhile, a police officer is trying to track down a notorious art thief reported to be in the area....
Natalia and Czech Beauty are sitting on the sofa with a deck of cards between them. Natalia briefly describes the rules/stakes of the game and Czech Beauty agrees to the
conditions for the game. Natalia deals out the cards and a few rounds of the game are played (with the loser of each round taking off an article of clothing) - losing hands
alternate between Natalia and Czech Beauty until both are left only wearing their panties. The clothes are set aside once taken off and the strip poker scenes last at least
a few minutes/rounds.
Suddenly the police officer bursts in with a warrant to search the place for the fugitive art thief. Natalia and Czech Beauty are shocked and try to cover themselves The
officer is convinced that they have just stumbled upon an illegal underground poker league - they question what else the girls could be playing for other than clothes
(such as some stolen art, perhaps)?
Nothing for it but to place the girls under house arrest until the police finish their search for the art thief!
The girls try to protest and explain that they are innocent, but the officer does not want to hear any of it. Once the girls have both stripped completely naked, the
officer
orders them to turn around and place their hands behind their backs - Natalia is cuffed first, then Czech Beauty is cuffed (both with Hyatt style handcuffs). Once the
girls are snuggly locked in the handcuffs, the officer orders locks them i leg irons.
Eventually, Natalia suggests that they call her lawyer to see what can be done - the girls are not keen on their lawyer seeing them naked and cuffed up, so they decide
to search for a way out of the cuffs before making the phone call. Natalia and Czech Beauty gently pull on each other’s cuffs then they search through the room for anything
that could be used to pick the lock, but they fail. Once the girls have exhausted all options to pick the locks on the cuffs, Natalia decides to make a phone call to her
lawyer. Natalia and Czech Beauty use teamwork to pick up a phone and hold it to Natalia’s ear for the call - Natalia reaches the lawyer’s secretary and tries to quickly
explain their situation. To Natalia’s dismay, she soon finds out that her lawyer has been called out of the office for the day to represent a client.
The video wraps up with Natalia and Czech Beauty (still nude) shackled while laying on the cold dungeon floor. Natalia is locked in Darby style handcuffs and leg irons
(hands in front) while Czech Beauty is locked in heavy Clejuso handcuffs and leg irons (hands in front)....

Tags: girlgirl, barefoot, handcuffs, blonde, shoes, humiliation, skirt, slave training, brunette, leg irons, lingerie, casual clothes, stockings, nude, nude in metal,
dungeon

Natalia Forrest, Czech Beauty

Strip 21 02.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:56 pm

Dakkota Groped, Crotchroped, and Kneeling - Part 2

File Size: 625 Mb
Duration: 00:27:55

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I untie her ankles and place Dakkota on the floor, where her ankles are tied to the post. She is then pulled up onto her knees and her
wrists are bound overhead again. She is hooded with pantyhose and then black tape makes her bondage even tighter and more secure.

https://k2s.cc/file/4833d0658fde6/site_ ... _part2.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:14 pm

Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll - Part 3

File Size: 382 Mb
Duration: 00:17:05

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Cherry Doll is placed on an old wooden pallet. As she lays there, you can really see how tight the zipties are. I'm not done yet
though. I add more ties to her feet and her big toes. I add a few more to her gag and around her forehead. They force her to look straight ahead. I sit back and watch
her in her cruel inescapable bondage. She wants to struggle, but that just makes the nylon dig deeper. Her moans and yelps continue. I decide to roll her onto her side
so I can get a different view. By the look on her face, I don't think she's comfortable. When I finally think she's learned her lesson, I squat down next to her. I grope
her tits as I ask her if she wants to be released. I make her beg as I start to cut the ties off slowly. I grab her by her hair and remove her gag.

Cherry Doll

https://k2s.cc/file/48b48c1eb8812/site_ ... _part3.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:39 pm

Experimental Mummification For Pepper

File Size: 619 Mb
Duration: 00:27:42

I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the
neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll
be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that
had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.

Pepper Sterling

https://k2s.cc/file/40234330e6727/site_ ... t_full.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:51 pm

Candlelit Ashley

File Size: 502 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS
Duration: 00:06:54

Beautiful Ashley Lane came to visit us at Restrained Elegance, and we wanted to give her the full British experience! So we had to shoot something in our dungeon,
and since Ashley is an outstanding damsel-in-peril, we shackled her nude and on furs, bit-gagged and struggling like the historical, vanilla, clueless damsel that
she most certainly is not. But doesn't she do a great job of pretending? Love her!

Candlelit Ashley.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:57 am

Ariel Anderssen: Harem Bride For The Night

File Size: 1667 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Duration: 00:23:59

The Don's favourite is unavailable so he decides to sample some more of his harem girls for a change. He has leggy blonde feminist Ariel brought to him in chains,
thoroughly humiliated by being forced to wear a skimpy harem outfit and - the sheer indignity! a metal slave collar.
It's bad, having the Don's loathsome attentions upon one. But honestly it is almost worse being ignored and left in chains in the harem dungeon for night after night.
Ariel decides that this might be her chance to improve her lot. Perhaps if she puts on a little peep and tease show for the dom he will treat her more kindly? Not a
bit of it, the Don has much more dishonourable activities planned for her tonight, and he chains her spread eagled on the bed so he can access all areas and put his
despicable plans into effect. He starts by groping her fit, slim body from head to toe, then it is on to the main event!

Ariel Anderssen added 31 January 2024

VID0867_ArielAnderssen_HaremBrideForTheNight_4K.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:11 pm

The Baron's Art Collection

File Size: 1558 Mb
Duration: 00:21:23

Anna is a well-respected Professor of Art and Antiquities and she was quite excited to be invited to the Baron's manor house to inspect and offer an opinion on his collection.
But is seems that something has been stolen, and suspicion naturally falls right on her, as the only outsider on the grounds! Poor Anna is pulled aside by security. She is to
be strip searched!
Humiliatingly, she has to remove her prim and proper business attire - and the not at all prim and proper sexy lingerie she was wearing underneath. How embarrassing! But that's
not the end! Even though she is now stripped naked, the guard does not relent. She locks Anna's wrists behind her securely with handcuffs and leaves her while she gets more
orders from the Baron.
Now Anna ias really in trouble - they have found something very incriminating- a master key! She protests that it has been planted on her, this is all a frame up but the guards
are having none of it, and soon lock poor Professor Anna in leg irons, chains and gag her with a big red ball gag! She is informed that she is not to be released any time soon
and is taken down the Baron's dungeon. Naked, barefoot, collared, bound and gagged, what fate will befall our poor Professor?

starring: Anna and Ariel Anderssen, added 2 February 2024

VID0570_Anna_ArtProfessor_4K 01.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:44 pm

Alba Zevon displayed drenched in her own drool!

File Size: 1595 Mb
Duration: 00:14:31

Stunning Italian bondage mega-star Alba Zevon spends a spell in the dungeon. Dressed in skin-tight shiny satin, Alba's arms are imprisoned in a straight-jacket, ropes wrapped
around under her magnificent bust and tied to the ceiling, keeping her upright. Her legs are wide spread and tied in a frogtie, and her mouth is filled with her favourite purple
ball-gag that scarcely fits between her lovely lips.
Lights, camera, action... and drooling! Poor Alba cannot help but SOAK herself in her own drool, however much she squirms!

Alba Zevon

https://k2s.cc/file/078cc021db055/VID07 ... _hi_4K.mp4

Joyelonda
vip member

Post by Joyelonda » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:42 pm

Ariel, Faye and Chloe Sell Themselves Into Slavery

File Size: 2032 Mb
Duration: 00:28:05

A country house. Three willing slavegirls. Each needs the money, each knows that the more money they can entice in bids, the better. Who can put on the most compelling performance? Will it
be tall, elegant experienced slave girl Ariel, who strips herself naked before the viewers and locks herself into steel collar and servant shackles? Or perhaps sexual temptress Faye, dark
haired and wild eyed, looking someone to master her sexually? Or super-cute Chloe, begging to be toyed with and turned into a sex object by you?

Faye, Ariel Anderssen, Chloe Toy

https://k2s.cc/file/e62f5ad54157c/VID06 ... ion_4K.mp4