The master punishes and tortures his slaves

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Freak13

Cock Addict

Post by Freak13 » Thu May 27, 2021 10:47 pm

Cock Addict
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage, Pain, Pain Slut, Master, Rough Sex, Straight, BDSM, Derrick Pierce,

Pictures: 51
Max. Resolution: 800x1200
Size: 12 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Description: Natasha is a pain slut that takes the punishment and turns it into pleasure. She gets off on suffering and serving her master's cock. She is bound in helpless positions and fucked in her throat and pussy, and no matter how much cock she gets, she still wants more.

Download Links:
>>>Cock Addict

Freak13

Bucking Bronco

Post by Freak13 » Fri May 28, 2021 3:36 am

Bucking Bronco
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage, Chains, Pain, Drool, Straight, BDSM, Metal Bondage, Holly Wellin

Pictures: 31
Max. Resolution: 803x1200
Size: 6 Mb

Description: Holly is an adult model and stripper hailing from Manchester, England. She has done quite a few bondage shoots in the past few years, and she really enjoys bondage. She has heard that Cyd is "a little scary," but she claims she is not nervous.yet. Once she is in her first greuling position, however, her eyes seem to tell a different story. Cyd makes her first extreme position just a little more extreme by preventing almost all movement she may have with chains and a super tight ballgag. Her face shows the stress her body is going through. Holly's eyes widen as Cyd threatens to attack her pubic hair. Using a pair of pliers he plucks at the little hairs, making Holly scream and whimper. Drool pours out over her ballgag. She is perhaps a little more nervous now than she had expected herself to be. All of the bondage is intense, and Holly's suffering is so very apparent. Yet every time she comes the pain becomes irrelevant, and she howls like a wild animal, bucking furiously. Her eyes become hazy as she gives in to the pleasure.

Download Links:
>>>Bucking Bronco

Freak13

Breaking the New Girl Leigh Raven

Post by Freak13 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:25 am

Breaking the New Girl - Leigh Raven
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage, Pain, Pain Slut, Squirting, The Pope, Straight, BDSM, Leigh Raven,

Pictures: 56
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 10 Mb

Description: Leigh reached out and said that she wanted to become a submissive. She wanted to explore her sexuality in a way that she has never done before. The Pope was her choice to show her this side of herself, and he was going to make sure that she got as much of it as she could take, and then just a little more. She is moved from one device to the next until she finds herself locked in a pile driver on the floor. Every available hole is fucked and her pussy squirts all over her pretty little face.

Download Links:
>>>Breaking the New Girl - Leigh Raven

Freak13

Sexy Blonde Whore is Brutalized in Grueling Bondage

Post by Freak13 » Fri May 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Sexy Blonde Whore is Brutalized in Grueling Bondage
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Blonde, Bondage, Flogging, The Pope, Feet, Straight, BDSM, Dahlia Sky,

Pictures: 76
Size: 14 Mb

Description: Dahlia is a stunningly beautiful girl. Everything on her from the soles of her feet to her beautiful face, that just screams throat fuck me, makes me want to do evil shit to her. We all know how bad she wants to tormented in bondage. The torment ranges from pussy flogging clothes pins off of her body, to brutal bastinado, to predicaments that push her to the very edge. She perseveres through all of the punishment and begs for her reward like a good little pet.

Download Links:
>>>Sexy Blonde Whore is Brutalized in Grueling Bondage

Freak13

Her mouth hole is the pleasure zone

Post by Freak13 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Her mouth hole is the pleasure zone
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Sybian, Straight, Bondage, BDSM, Metal Bondage, Domination, Submission, Emma Haize,

Pictures: 47
Size: 10 Mb

Description: This part 3 of 4 from the April live show. Emma is mounted to a mobile sybian and locked down tight. With her pussy on vibe all that's left to molest is her whorish mouth. A big dick is shoved down her throat to get her mouth warmed up. Isis awaits on the medical table with her legs spread open. Emma is rolled face first into the much desired pussy. Her face smothered and her cunt on vibrate. Before she can get her breath back she is served more cock. To finish her off she is left to cum through severe breath play.

Download Links:
>>>Her mouth hole is the pleasure zone

Freak13

ABDUCTION FANTASY

Post by Freak13 » Fri May 28, 2021 10:52 pm

ABDUCTION FANTASY
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Cop, Feet, Straight, Bondage, BDSM, Domination, Submission, DragonLily,

Pictures: 34
Max. Resolution: 1200x803
Size: 7 Mb

Description: Don't you hate when you get a parking ticket? Chyna does and she is determined to contest it, she goes to the address given to her by the officer and finds herself in the wrong place, at the wrong time. She is grabbed from behind and slapped, she struggles and tries to scream but the grip is too tight, feet scuffle, muffled cries are heard and a light bulb is smashed.all goes dark. She is powerless and has no idea what will happen next.

Download Links:
>>>ABDUCTION FANTASY

Freak13

Bondage, Water Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!

Post by Freak13 » Sat May 29, 2021 3:41 am

Bondage, Water Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage, Caning, Dunking, Predicament Bondage, Squirting, Straight, Rope Bondage, Lotus Lain

Pictures: 50
Size: 12 Mb

Description: Lotus is getting a full dose of soaking wet water torment. She is bound in helpless positions and tormented to the point of breaking. Lotus is hesitant about the water, but is more than willing to see what she is capable of handling. Her face shows pure fear, but her pussy can't stop squirting, which confuses her. She can't understand why her body is betraying her mind. Her mind is screaming to make it stop, but her pussy begs for it to continue.

Download Links:
>>>Bondage, Water Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!

Freak13

Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn

Post by Freak13 » Sat May 29, 2021 8:29 am

Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Leather, Feet, Straight, Rope Bondage, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Cherry Torn

Pictures: 56
Size: 14 Mb

Description: I spank that naughty pink pussy till puffy lips poke out from the edges of her ridiculous panties. Them I clamp her sorry cunt lips. Since she likes to wear panties so much I tie a thin leather strap so tight against her wetting undies that she'll have to pull pieces of panties out of her gushing cunt crack with forceps. When Claire wraps up Torn's tits I feel like a kid at Christmas. For me? I get my stick and go to town on the little slut's tied tits. She takes it so well, I reward her by jamming my fat fucking thumb up against her squishy wet g-spot, and vibe the shit out of her aching clit. She dangles off the ground kicking her feet and squirming against my hand, begging to be allow to cum against my hand. Whatever slut. Get it if you can. I like when Torn's fucking fuck hole of a mouth is stuffed with a big, goofy red rubber ball. She looks ridiculous and humiliated, and it makes her splayed open cunt so much more interesting to talk to. I don't really care what she has to say anyways. I just want to fuck her up from the inside.

Download Links:
>>>Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn

Freak13

Chastity Lynn Cum Begging Cunt Live Show Part 4

Post by Freak13 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Chastity Lynn - Cum Begging Cunt - Live Show Part 4
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage, Flogging, Gag, Leather, Drool, Straight, BDSM, Chastity Lynn

Pictures: 63
Size: 13 Mb

Description: In the final chapter of Chastity Lynn's Live Show, she is suspended spread eagle with speed rail and our ratchet strap system, leaving her cunt and as nice and exposed. Her arms are slipped into opera length leather bondage mitts and the drool from the open cone gag slips down her breasts. Mz Berlin steps in and warms her up with an extra special cunt flogging. Audrey Rose is then dragged in with elbows together bound in metal and required to service both Chastity's ass and cunt at the urging of Mz Berlin. Claire adds the cherry on top by hammering Chastity's ass with the flogger and milking what seems to be a million orgasms from this cum begging cunt for the finale.

Download Links:
>>>Chastity Lynn - Cum Begging Cunt - Live Show Part 4

Freak13

Ariel X

Post by Freak13 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:08 pm

Ariel X
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Suspension, Straight, Rope Bondage, Bondage, Domination, Submission, BDSM, Ariel X

Pictures: 48
Max. Resolution: 1200x803
Size: 13 Mb

Description: Welcome Ariel to her debut Hogtied appearance. Her dark hair and dark eyes attached to a killer flexible body is a formula for hotness. We met Ariel at Fetishcon this year and this girl made the entire trip worth it. Ariel is as tough as she is beautiful as she took the cane and some hard assorted foot torment. Throw in a Category 5 suspension and I personally cannot wait to get her back.

Download Links:
>>>Ariel X