Marina Angel Will Only Get a Ride for Rope Bondage, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Sex
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Teens, Marina Angel

Pictures: 77
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 127 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Angry boyfriends have no problem kicking their girlfriends out of the car when they argue, even if in the middle of nowhere. That's the position helpless teen Marina Angel is in. This hot babe with a cute ass can walks towards the direction she thinks might lead to a road or help. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything for a ride home. Her hero seems like a nice guy but he wants something she did not expect he would ask for. He makes it known by pulling out his cock, showing her what a big one looks like. He wants a deepthroat blowjob from this good girl. She acts shy at first, grabbing it, stroking it a bit. He grabs her by the back of the neck and makes her taste it. After awhile of the blowjob, he pulls her on his cock, making her ride him in the driver's seat. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Marina earns her ride through rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and more deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Angel said she would do anything for a ride.

Download Links:
>>>Marina Angel Will Only Get a Ride for Rope Bondage, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Sex

Freak13

Bondage Camp 2009

Post by Freak13 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:28 pm

Bondage Camp 2009
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM,

Pictures: 39
Max. Resolution: 400x600
Size: 2 Mb

Crystal used her hubby's money on sex romps with his boss. Now she's being sent to the Bondage Camp to learn her lesson at the hands of a dildo-wielding dominant who knows how to require orgasms for hours on end.

Download Links:
>>>Bondage Camp 2009

Freak13

Madison

Post by Freak13 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Madison
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM,

Pictures: 142
Max. Resolution: 480x640
Size: 8 Mb

Madison Goode is our first victim of a new style shoot we call Gonzo Bondage. This POV style has the luscious lass looking into the camera the whole time, giving you, the viewer, the experience of being right there with her. Through careful use of over-the-shoulder and Dom point-of-view, we put YOU in the action. You spank her. You flog her. You invade her with the dick-on-a-stick. Feel the electricity as she looks into your eyes, pleading with you to stop, begging you for more. Look for our new website coming soon: GonzoBondage.com! Enjoy!

Download Links:
>>>Madison

Freak13

Ava Kelly's Pussy Test

Post by Freak13 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:05 am

Ava Kelly's Pussy Test
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Ava Kelly

Pictures: 47
Size: 56 Mb

I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I can swallow dick, especially his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, slowly placing a freezing speculum, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He took out the speculum and hooked up the fucking machine with a dildo twice his size. I could definitely take it deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.

Download Links:
>>>Ava Kelly's Pussy Test

Freak13

Brittany Shae Must Endure Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Home Part 1

Post by Freak13 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:54 am

Brittany Shae Must Endure Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Home Part 1
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Teens, Brittany Shae

Pictures: 25
Size: 26 Mb

Car problems in the middle of nowhere in Florida with a dead cellphone is a scary nightmare. Helpless teen Brittany Shae is living the same scenario. This cute cheerleader type with a cute ass is walking around, lost, praying someone will come and help her. Finally, a man in a white van drives by. Brittany hails him down and begs for help, more than willing to do anything for a ride. Her hero thinks she's hot and wants to have some fun. Brittany wasn't quite prepared for his choice of a good time: rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors in public. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. If she wants to get home, she better be obedient to her new Master.

Download Links:
>>>Brittany Shae Must Endure Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Home Part 1

Freak13

Keely Jones Helpless Teens No Free Rides

Post by Freak13 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:44 pm

Keely Jones Helpless Teens No Free Rides
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Teens, Keely Jones

Pictures: 32
Max. Resolution: 1079x1920
Size: 21 Mb

There's not much that is hotter than a sizzling Florida summer day, except perhaps a teenage girl who doesn't know how hot she is... and that's just the story with little blonde Keely Jones with her slamming, young body that was just made for fucking... rough, extreme fucking. Poor dumb Keely stole her boyfriend's car while they were fighting, and then she broke down in the middle of nowhere on the most brutally hot day of the year without a cellphone. Now, she's stuck hitchhiking, at the mercy of ANY lunatic who might happen along, but things are about to take an even more brutally hot turn than she ever could've imagined. Lucky for Keely, or perhaps NOT, a helpful stranger spots her helplessly standing in the road, sweating her sweet little tits off, and offers to give her a lift. Of course she has no money to pay him, and the nearest town is an hour away, so just how is Keely going to compensate our hero for his thoughtful gesture? Can you guess? Yes, with an involuntary blowjob, a dirty, sloppy deepthroat suck worthy of a big city whore twice Keely's age. But not before he ties her hands and slaps her around a bit first, because she's got it coming, yes she does. Next, he gives Keely the fuck of her young life in the back of the van, pounding her out to multiple orgasms both doggie and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. Watch her tiny, shaved pussy take that big hog. When he's had his fun, he jacks a big load into her open mouth while making her say "No Free Rides." Ah, nothing like being dominated and humiliated outdoors, huh Keely?

Download Links:
>>>Keely Jones Helpless Teens No Free Rides

Freak13

Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

Post by Freak13 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:32 pm

Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Fiona Rivers

Pictures: 36
Max. Resolution: 683x1024
Size: 7 Mb

I can't deny how good it felt to be dominated by such a man. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick stretching my mouth open, rubbing my g-spot raw, his dick pushing in far past it. He even fucked my asshole, making me rethink anal sex all together. My asshole was so tight before he used me. He tied me to an old dirty crate on my back, legs high up in the air. I could only imagine what was in store for me. I didn't see him come in this time. I was aware he entered the room from his sudden penetration. He felt bigger in me every time his dick went in. I could feel my pussy widen as fucked me rough. He turned me over, lubed up my asshole and plunged his dick in. He didn't care if I was begging for him to go slow. He doesn't like me telling him what to do. I have so much more slave training to do. All I could do was take it and try not to cum until I was given permission. I was in the perfect position for him to do whatever he wanted with me. All I wanted was to taste his cum. The entire time I was hoping for it. <br>

Download Links:
>>>Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

Freak13

Sarah Shevon Ass First

Post by Freak13 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Sarah Shevon Ass First
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Sarah Shevon &amp; MISSogyny

Pictures: 46
Size: 6 Mb

Mistress MISSogyny is very happy to welcome Sarah Shevon back to her dungeon for more lezdom device bondage. The pair got along so much during their first session, MISSogyny could not wait to get this brunette pain slut back on the rack. And Sarahs pussy was juicy at the thought of being locked up in the dungeon and punished by her new gorgeous Mistress. MISSogyny starts Sarah off in a painful and uncomfortable frog tie, compelling her onto her elbows and knees while MISSogyny gropes her bare ass and shaved pussy, spanking her with a bare hand and roping her high heels and yanking them backwards to make Sarah cry out in pain from the leverage and pressure. Sarah is released from the frogtie but then locked in place on her hands and knees, and MISSogyny works her pussy like a piece of meat, tenderizing it with a vibrator and pounding it with a flogger. She yanks back on Sarahs hair until she is trembling with pain. Sarah cannot decide which trip to the dungeon was a better time, but she is willing to keep coming for more hot lezdom device bondage.

Download Links:
>>>Sarah Shevon Ass First

Freak13

Vienna Black Model In Chains

Post by Freak13 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:10 am

Vienna Black - Model In Chains
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Teens, Vienna Black - Model In Chains

Pictures: 75
Max. Resolution: 900x1600
Size: 92 Mb

Beautiful aspiring teen model Vienna Black has gotten herself stranded out in the middle of nowhere after her last photo shoot went awry. She's suffering in the dogged heat until Brick pulls up out of nowhere in his van and agrees to give her a lift. When the little Latina says she has no way to re-pay him he gives her an ultimatum; pay with pussy or start walking. Nearly being ejected out of the van convinces her to submit and soon she's chained up and deepthroating his cock. He brutally fucks her tight wet in many portions then blasts her with a big facial cumshot.

Download Links:
>>>Vienna Black - Model In Chains

Freak13

Marsha May Must Endure Outdoor Bondage, Rough Sex &amp; Domination for a Ride

Post by Freak13 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:58 am

Marsha May Must Endure Outdoor Bondage, Rough Sex &amp; Domination for a Ride
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Teens, Marsha May

Pictures: 71
Max. Resolution: 1280x1920
Size: 104 Mb

It wasn't smart of Marsha May to get into a taxi and not have enough money to pay the fare. The driver actually kicked her out in the middle of nowhere. This hot helpless teen with perky tits and a bubble butt doesn't know where she is and has to get to the airport fast, yet her cellphone isn't getting a signal and of course she has no money. That's certainly not a problem for the guy who cruises by in a white van. Marsha flags the guy down and begs for help, willing to do anything for a ride. She soon learns her sweet smile won't get her to the airport. Her new driver wants to have some fun. He pulls her out the car and pushes her to her knees for a deepthroat blowjob. He even fucks her against the van. He throws her in the back and brings her to a spot he knows where the scene is elevated into bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex, all outside. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Looks as if Marsha will have to catch a later flight.

Download Links:
>>>Marsha May Must Endure Outdoor Bondage, Rough Sex &amp; Domination for a Ride