Madison
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM,

Pictures: 90
Max. Resolution: 750x500
Size: 9 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Madison Goode gets paddled by Bridgett. And paddled, and paddled some more... oh, and a little more. Big paddles, little paddles, soft paddles, hard paddles. It's a paddlepalooza.

Download Links:
>>>Madison

Freak13

A Ride and a half

Post by Freak13 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:36 pm

A Ride and a half
Image Image
Image Image

Pictures: 98
Max. Resolution: 400x600
Size: 5 Mb

Shay Sights rides atop of the dildo on Tanya Danielle's thigh then proceeds to deep throat it. A wild time for sure.

Download Links:
>>>A Ride and a half

Freak13

Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li

Post by Freak13 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Mia Li

Pictures: 59
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 66 Mb

There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my relief, Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me back up for more pussy pounding.

Download Links:
>>>Master's Associate Wants More of Mia Li

Freak13

Kacey Quinn

Post by Freak13 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:14 am

Kacey Quinn
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Kacey Quinn

Pictures: 43
Max. Resolution: 5304x7952
Size: 38 Mb

They grow pretty hot girls in Canada, and lovely Kacey Quinn is a living Nanaimo bar. Endlessly curvy, very pretty and with long, dark hair, Kacey hates her shitty life waiting tables. She dreams of being a famous runway model like Kendall Jenner and finds her way to our office and casting couch seeking fame, but our agent, Mr. Brick, informs Kacey that her height and tattoos will prevent a runway career. Kacey's dreams are dashed, but Master Brick can offer an alternative.... if she wants it bad enough. He tells Kacey to strip naked so he can take photos. She removes her dress, but refuses to take off her bra and panties. Kacey stalls him, wasting his time. Mr. Brick loses his patience, grabs her wrists and ties them with rope. Next, he pulls his big cock out and stuffs it into Kacey's frightened mouth, savagely fucking her face and making her give him a deepthroat blowjob. Oral humiliation and rope bondage is just the beginning. What bratty Kacey REALLY needs is brutal rough sex, BDSM, rough fingerfucking, involuntary orgasms... total submission! Hard doggie style pounding punctuated with hard spanks on her lovely round ass turn her buttcheeks bright pink. Kacey begs for mercy and squeals with a mixture of pleasure and pain as Mr. Brick hammers into her. A hot throat fuck finish leaves Kacey's entire face glazed with hot cum like a Tim Horton maple donut.

Download Links:
>>>Kacey Quinn

Freak13

Macy Monroe

Post by Freak13 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:03 am

Macy Monroe
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Macy Monroe

Pictures: 25
Max. Resolution: 1280x1920
Size: 33 Mb

Macy Monroe, a small town cutie, wants to move to Miami for a modeling career! She sent her audition tape to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets a go-see. She'll do anything to get what she wants. She has to convince her new potential agent. He wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, explaining it will bring work right away, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, she should postpone her big move. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and rough sex. She leaves with a cum shot on her face. Macy wants to know about her first photo shoot. He'll call her.

Download Links:
>>>Macy Monroe

Freak13

Krysta & Ladie Trained to Submission

Post by Freak13 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:52 pm

Krysta & Ladie Trained to Submission
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Krysta, Ladie, & MISSogyny!

Pictures: 50
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 8 Mb

Mistress MISSogyny welcomes back two of her most adoring bondage sub slaves to the dungeon: Krysta Kaos and Ladie Lane return to do the bidding of their mistress and try to please her. Mistress MISSogyny is not easily impressed, although this pair of tattooed sluts did earn a modicum of admiration from her their first time in the dungeon, and the mistress feel like more corporal punishment would benefit these lazy tramps. While Mistress readies their punishment devices, Krysta and Ladie are tied in a kneeling position and left to wait and ponder the coming pain in a tiny cage. Soon Mistress MISSogyny returns and leads them to the dungeon and the two submissive sluts are locked in a 69 position where MISSogyny is free to fuck them and punish them at her whim. Krysta takes a terrific spanking across her ass, leaving it red and swollen, it is throbbing with pain. Ladie gets her pussy spanked and fucked with Mistresss fingers and then her pulsating magic wand vibrator. waves of pain and pleasure crash down over her it looks like the tattooed bondage waif might be overcome. But Mistress will not let her retire so easily. The pain and limb twisting keeps coming until both sluts are worshipping at MISSogynys feet.

Download Links:
>>>Krysta & Ladie Trained to Submission

Freak13

Bound and Blindfolded

Post by Freak13 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Bound and Blindfolded
Image Image
Image Image

Pictures: 37
Max. Resolution: 400x600
Size: 1 Mb

A special treat on Cory. ary bondage, taken to the bedroom. All the while blindfolded and exposed

Download Links:
>>>Bound and Blindfolded

Freak13

My Date Likes BDSM

Post by Freak13 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:29 pm

My Date Likes BDSM
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, My Date Likes BDSM

Pictures: 73
Max. Resolution: 900x1600
Size: 67 Mb

Luci Diamond may look like the sweet girl next door but on her first date with Bruno she quickly reveals how submissive and slutty she really is. Like a good slut she obediently gets naked and sucks his dick. He ties her up with rope and pounds her tight wet pussy like a savage. Several screaming orgasms later he shames the slut by blasting her with a massive facial cumshot.

Download Links:
>>>My Date Likes BDSM

Freak13

Nurse Maxine

Post by Freak13 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:19 am

Nurse Maxine
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Bondage / BDSM, Nurse Maxine

Max. Resolution: 480x720
Size: 8 Mb

Bondage enthusiast Maxine walks into the room dressed as a sexy nurse. She strips down to only her nurse's hat and sexy red heels and ties her self up. She then bends over a chair, chains herself to that chair and eagerly awaits her master.<br>

Download Links:
>>>Nurse Maxine

Freak13

Meret

Post by Freak13 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:07 am

Meret
Image Image
Image Image

Max. Resolution: 750x500
Size: 6 Mb

Meret gets curious about what we had in store for her - too damn curious. She starts playing with the fucking machine herself. There's that old curse, may the gods grant your fondest wish. So we tie her down, turn up the machine, and go at that clit with the vibe...

Download Links:
>>>Meret