Sarah vs. The Rope Tickle
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Corset, Crotchrope, Drool, Magicwand, Pantyhose, Teasing,

Pictures: 77
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 25 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

When I tied Sarah to the wall in the basement she was already pretty worked up earlier games. Tied and gagged to the wall I knew all she wanted was the magic wand on the floor. Pulling the rope between her legs and cinching her crotch rope tight had her squirming and drooling with anticipation. After teasing her with the vibe across her body I left it suspended by her crotchrope. It's clear the vibrations are having quite an effect as the vibrating rope between Sarah's legs keeps her at a steady simmer.

Download Links:
>>>Sarah vs. The Rope Tickle

Freak13

Jamie vs. Black on Black

Post by Freak13 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:33 pm

Jamie vs. Black on Black
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Challenge, Escaping, Latex-Rubber, Strict, Trainergag,

Pictures: 77
Size: 27 Mb

Normally I'm not one that likes my girls in black, but that was until Jamie stood in my doorway wearing a black latex dress and matching black babydoll shoes. For such a stunning outfit the least I could do was give her matching accessories, right? A black trainer gag got her started before the electrical tape came out. Legs, wrists, forearms and of course, elbows all bound tightly together. Jamie isn't one to give up easily though and gives it her all but from where I'm sitting, she's going to be there for a while.

Download Links:
>>>Jamie vs. Black on Black

Freak13

Mesa vs. The Barless Cage

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:11 am

Mesa vs. The Barless Cage
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Cage, Elbowcinch, Electricity, Gagtalk, Rope, Hogtie, Nudity,

Pictures: 60
Size: 24 Mb

Hogtied and gagged with plenty of tight ropes, Mesa was totally helpless. She does have a small hope for escape if she can manage to squirm a few feet. Normally this wouldn't be an issue if she were not surrounded by a copper frame connected to a ErosTek (TENS) box. After a few painful experiments get out of the cage Mesa quickly returns to the middle for safety. Or so she thinks. Mesa soon finds out I have more than one way to complete the circuit.

Download Links:
>>>Mesa vs. The Barless Cage

Freak13

Amanda vs. Ballet Ballance

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:40 am

Amanda vs. Ballet Ballance
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Balletboots, Rope, Jeans, Predicament, Suspension,

Pictures: 45
Size: 15 Mb

When Amanda first commented that she could stay all day in my ballet shoes I figured, why not let her try? Tying her with a boxtie I start the scene by gagging her tightly before hoisting her up onto her shoes. Amanda hadn't realized it yet, but as soon as her feet gave out from discomfort she's soon by hanging by her ropes. At first she playfully flaunts how easy the position is, but that doesn't for long. Minutes pass as her need to change positions become more desperate. She darts me a pleading look for some help. She said all day right?

Download Links:
>>>Amanda vs. Ballet Ballance

Freak13

Viorica vs. The Key Drop

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:29 am

Viorica vs. The Key Drop
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Blackmail, Caught, Chains, Corset, Drool, Gagtalk, Handcuffs, Magicwand, Nudity, Orgasmdeni.,

Pictures: 88
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 35 Mb

With everyone looking to make a few extra bucks, Viorica jumped on the chance to clean my house. While looking for cleaning supplies she manages to find a pile of toys of magazines in my basement. Flipping through them, she spots a kidnapped girl in the pictures and wonders what it would feel like. A posture collar, frogtie, ballgag, and handcuffs later Viorica's squirming on the bench and very turned on. In her haste to get out, her shoe knocks the only keys off the bench leaving her trapped... until I return home hours later. I could have just given her the keys but what's the fun in that? Besides, the least I could do was give her a ride on the magic wand for her efforts!

Download Links:
>>>Viorica vs. The Key Drop

Freak13

Serene vs. The Big Red Gag

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:07 pm

Serene vs. The Big Red Gag
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Elbowcinch, Hogtie, Strict, Tapebondage, Tapedfists,

Pictures: 97
Size: 28 Mb

Serene has all the attributes any purveyor of the bondage arts could want. Large breasts to fill out her catsuit and bendy elbows for securing together. My personal favorite though is a big mouth; one big enough for my 3" gag. Starting with her legs and elbows taped tightly together, she futilely tests her bonds. Serene protests the gag at first, something about it being too big, but fills her mouth perfectly. By now the stretched tape is pulling her limbs tighter together. Just in time for more tape which I use to put her into a tight(er) hogtie.

Download Links:
>>>Serene vs. The Big Red Gag

Freak13

Kizzy vs. Locked Frustration

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:47 am

Kizzy vs. Locked Frustration
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chastitybelt, Corset, Magicwand, Orgasmdenial, Teasing, Trainergag,

Pictures: 95
Size: 33 Mb

From the moment Kizzy walked through the door she couldn't keep her eyes off the magic wand. She was practically giddy when I told her she was more than welcome to it but only after I get her tied up. I start her out in a heavy trainer gag, corset, leather straps, and a shiny chastity belt. She paws, twists and struggles to find some weakness in her restraints knowing that escape means orgasms. When Kizzy eventually gives up I give her the follow-up prize. Kizzy still gets her magic wand, but the chastity belt stays on!

Download Links:
>>>Kizzy vs. Locked Frustration

Freak13

Jamie vs. The Rope Vibe

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:35 am

Jamie vs. The Rope Vibe
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Bikini, Crotchrope, Rope, Hogtie, Magicwand, Orgasms,

Pictures: 78
Size: 36 Mb

Jamie starts out with her elbows cinched together and wrists tied to the foot of the bed. Her ankles in turn are tied to the head of the bed and topped with a tight crotchrope in front. Confidence for escape is high but nothing gives; rewarded only with tighter ropes. Giving into her cute pleading look I slip a magic wand into her crotchrope. Expecting to only tease her, Jamie is far more turned on than I expected and cumming from only the ropes vibrations.

Download Links:
>>>Jamie vs. The Rope Vibe

Freak13

Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Crop, Elbowcuff, Handcuffs, Latex-Rubber, Ringgag, Skirt, Strict,

Pictures: 65
Size: 19 Mb

When I asked Mesa if she had any special requests for how to tie her up she emphatically answered 'tight & strict'. Always up for a challenge I was curious to see if Mesa was all talk. I start her off with a ring gag and handcuffs on her wrists and elbows. With her warmed up I proceed to attach her feet to the table legs. Next I attach chains to her wrist handcuffs and pull them tight to three anchors. With Mesa's arms straight in the air I can tell she's starting to struggle with the position. Just in time for me to pull out my crop.

Download Links:
>>>Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod

Freak13

Sarah vs. The Side Bind

Post by Freak13 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:50 am

Sarah vs. The Side Bind
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Crotchrope, Hairtie, Rope,

Pictures: 65
Size: 37 Mb

After trying on a number of different outfits Sarah was really digging my pink catsuit. So much so that she wryly asked if she could try it out with a 'few ropes'. Happy to please and a few ropes later she was already starting to re-think she'd gotten herself into. Wrists tied in back and crotch rope pulling in front, a pull in either direction causing discomfort. While Sarah's helpless I take the liberty of gagging her and pulling her crotch rope even tighter for good measure. I'll give her a few hours to figure a way out.

Download Links:
>>>Sarah vs. The Side Bind