Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 3 – 92 Degrees and Rising

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 3 – 92 Degrees and Rising
DESCRIPTION: With everything going on – that big ball in my mouth, my arms pulled tightly to the frame, my face and my chest pressed against the post with my throat tied to it, nipple clamps, an ass plug, pussy punished, I’m on my toes, I’m soaked, yet sweaty, I’m full of spit and tears and normally in these summer months, Martin can’t stop talking about how hot it is.  This position made him forget about the heat for a moment, he loved it that much!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 23 min 28 s
Size: 105 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hooded Hogtie

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:40 pm

Hooded Hogtie
DESCRIPTION: Gagged, hooded, and a HOT hogtie. Sexy high heels, struggling,moaning, screaming, squirming, and drooling all over myself and I still can’t get enough of his hogties! What more could a girl ask for? I love it when he hurts me!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 94.9 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Asiana’s First Bound Orgasm on Cam

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:28 am

Asiana’s First Bound Orgasm on Cam
DESCRIPTION: Beautiful mouth wrapped around a ballgag, elbows crushed together, and straddling the saw horse. I am bound in high heels and lingerie and tied to a pole behind me. I wriggle beneath the rope to find some comfort but my dom doesn’t let me out that easy. Just when I’m at my wits-end, he brings out the Hitachi wand while I am in an uncomfortable, painful position, and works my pussy with the wand over and over until he brings me to a screaming orgasm for the first time on film.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 62.8 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bedroom Acts Part 3 – Wet and Painful Orgasm

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:17 am

Bedroom Acts Part 3 – Wet and Painful Orgasm
DESCRIPTION: Heavily gagged and hogtied, soaking wet and forced to cum.  At that moment, it was almost as though my wrenched elbows, clamped nipples, punished mouth and the fact that I was so pulled together in an arch meant nothing when I came.  Pure heaven.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 84.9 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Getting Worked By the Ball Gag Custom Video Part 2 – Drooling Over The 2 1/2 Inch Ball Gag

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:06 pm

Getting Worked By the Ball Gag Custom Video Part 2 – Drooling Over The 2 1/2 Inch Ball Gag
DESCRIPTION: 15 minutes past the starting point, Punisher switches out the smaller gag and replaces it with a whopping 2 1/2″ one and buckles it TIGHT, then adds shackles to my ankles for added discomfort.  The position itself isn’t too hard but with the inability to maneuver my feet the way I want and with the noose tightening around my neck each time I pull down on my hands, FUCKS ME out of breath!  My face turns a rosy red and the spit from beneath the huge gag in my mouth starts to bubble and pour over all over my thighs.  My Punisher then makes me stand back up, bend over, and show me this ass of mine.  Panning the camera up and down my legs, he notices just how effective the gag was because I managed to drench the back of my thighs with drool!  HD 720p  www.AsianaStarr.com
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 118 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Evening on the Town and a Night in the Shower

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:55 pm

Evening on the Town and a Night in the Shower
DESCRIPTION: After a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant, a romantic night stroll around the local shops and a quick stop at the store, Martin had surprised me with a little something he had in mind.  After walking through the door, I was taken almost immediately into the bathroom and roped.  The gag went in first, then the crotch rope and then my elbows.  I was led into the shower where I was put on my knees and bound on the floor.  The simplicity of my predicament was perfect.  With my gag attached to the rope around my thighs, I was stuck on my knees and I couldn’t lift my head.  Aside from the fact that I was kneeling on a hard surface, it didn’t really get uncomfortable until after Martin turned the shower on.  I was sitting directly under the stream and even though I couldn’t lift my head, water still poured down my face! No matter which way I turned, I kept managing to get water in my eyes!  I tried to maneuver myself to a more comfortable position but couldn’t move much except for my feet, which I used to move myself around the best way I could.  I loved that I was soaked in the same dress I wore all day and night.  Something about getting wet in street clothes is incredibly sexy to me!  Combine that with and being taken and roped unexpectedly and I call that one hell of a date night! <3
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 618 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Office Cam Happenings – BTS of A Body Made for Bondage

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:44 pm

Office Cam Happenings – BTS of A Body Made for Bondage
DESCRIPTION: (Office Cam footage has no audio)
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 24 min 24 s
Size: 91.5 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Good Girls Know Their Place Part 2 – I Love This

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:32 am

Good Girls Know Their Place Part 2 – I Love This
DESCRIPTION: Now made to stand on my toes, it takes every bit of me to stay balanced as I search for any dry spots on the tile that aren’t covered in spit. My worst fear was to slip and ruin myself even more. martin asks me to turn around for him so that he can see my body so I do so very slowly and carefully. He comes at me with the cat-o-nine tails and flogs my entire back side – back, ass and legs – then he has me face forward as he takes the tails to my tits. After a few good hits to my body, he leaves me more worn than before. Now it’s a little harder to stay standing on my toes without swaying from side to side and causing the chain to wrap around my neck even more. I LOVE the predicaments he puts me in!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 78.8 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Fiending For Bondage Part 3 – No Adjustments

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:22 am

Fiending For Bondage Part 3 – No Adjustments
DESCRIPTION: Now Martin’s got my kneeling on the ground with my neck now tied to my pussy, ankles tied to the frame behind me, hair pulled to my elbows, and my arms secured to the frame as well.  I’m wet again with ice cold water, then left alone to endure the position for the time remaining.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 20 min 46 s
Size: 92.6 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Rope Slut Part 1 – Cinder Block Spread

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Rope Slut Part 1 – Cinder Block Spread
DESCRIPTION: With my hands tied above my head and my legs spread to the widest capacity, I stand in high heels on top of two cinder block far apart from each other with each foot tied to each block. My Punisher then comes behind me and wrenches my elbows together to make matters worse. Once again, I’m stuck in a predicament where I there’s absolutely no way I can get out. He grabs the cat-o-nine tails and begins whipping my luscious thighs, and then my ass, then whips my pussy. Screaming in horror from him to stop, he continues without mercy until I start shaking in pain. As if it weren’t enough, he comes back and adds a pussy rope since I’m his little pain slut and goes back to where he left off. Whipping my back, then my stomach, then back to my thighs, and my pussy – over, and over, and over again. Spanking my pussy, then pulling me backwards by my crotch rope until he was able to finally get me to shed a tear. Hair messy, drool dripping, panting, and out of breath… job well done, Punisher… he never ceases to fuck me up good!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 78.7 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD