Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Not So Tough Anymore

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Not So Tough Anymore
DESCRIPTION: Gagged and tied in my panties, bra, and high heels. Strict strappado, crotch rope, elbows crushed, and flogged with the cat-o-nine tails. Gag me, tie me up TIGHT, and do to me as you please! I love submitting to his demands!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 71.0 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hogtied Perfection Part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:16 pm

Hogtied Perfection Part 1
DESCRIPTION: I love the hogtie I was in tonight.  Everything about it it felt so familiar and it reminded me of how I would be tied in bed.  I was wearing a sexy one-piece with pantyhose and heels.  Hogtied on my side with my arms and legs cranked together.  I’m ball gagged, crotch roped and my elbows are crushed.  But it was the way wrists were past my ankles and my pony tail was pulled excruciatingly tight to my feet.  I was so arched and everything was so tight that I couldn’t move an inch.  This is a common bed position where I’m tied like this for a long time while Martin just admires me.  First, devouring my tightly bound body with his eyes until I’m almost begging to be untied.  Waiting until I’m completely broken and full of tears before rewarding me for being such a good little slut.  This is the fantasy I re-live in my head as I’m hogtied on the spool.  Absolute perfection.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 58.4 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Keep Calm, It’s Just Bondage Part 1 – Chill or Get Violated

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:04 am

Keep Calm, It’s Just Bondage Part 1 – Chill or Get Violated
DESCRIPTION: Topless and sheer nude pantyhose – no heels is my outfit tonight.  My mouth is packed with a large wad of handkerchiefs, my elbows are wrenched, hair is tied, and I’m pulled into a standing, tip-toe position by my hair.  Martin completes the tie by tying my ankles and upper body against the post, then tells me all the bad things he’s going to do to me if I don’t relax. *Asiana Starr personal favorite!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 98.0 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Defiant Starr Part 3 Custom Video Scene 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 am

Defiant Starr Part 3 Custom Video Scene 2
DESCRIPTION: I’m all wet, I can hardly breathe with this rope around my throat and giant ball lodged in my mouth.  I have so much rope around my body from my ankles to my neck that it’s getting tougher to stand here.  After the hemp became wet from Martin spraying me with freezing cold water, it just seems like it gets tighter but I’m sure that’s impossible.  All I know is that I refuse to talk or look at Martin, I’m so mad.  He sprays me down one last time before untying me but doesn’t let me go until I say I love it.  I will not!  I fight him for a minute or two but I want out so badly, I finally say it.  In my defense, I’m technically not lying because while I’m not in the mood, deep down inside, I still like it.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 21 min 42 s
Size: 96.5 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Salvaged Clip – NO AUDIO

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Salvaged Clip – NO AUDIO
DESCRIPTION:
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 53 min 5 s
Size: 345 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Take the Pain, Pain Slut Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:31 pm

Take the Pain, Pain Slut Part 2
DESCRIPTION: Right after Martin puts the clover clamps on me, my instant reaction is to try and keep as still as possible.  I stand as tall as I can on my tippy toes to keep from choking myself, all while trying not to move too much.  Struggling to balance and struggling to breathe until the end of the show.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 21 min 36 s
Size: 150 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Self Bondage at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Self Bondage at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
DESCRIPTION: After a long day at work, Martin came back to the hotel to pick me up for dinner.  We went out to a fantastic place called, “Don & Charlies”.  We both enjoyed a very nice steak dinner and after coming back, Martin had some things to finish up at the meeting so he left for another hour or two while I relaxed in the room.  Earlier in the day, I had done some self-bondage in the shower so I had a lot of things still laying out on the bed to dry.  Looking over at them was too tempting not to put it all on and play again so that’s what I did.  I locked the collar onto my neck, handcuffed myself, put on the leg irons, put the clover clamps on, and made myself cum with the wand… in my pantyhose, heels and all that steel.  I LOVED it!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 61.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Club Asiana Live Show August 7, 2014 Part 2 – Silence Equals Pain – TOP SELLING CLIP

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:10 am

Club Asiana Live Show August 7, 2014 Part 2 – Silence Equals Pain – TOP SELLING CLIP
DESCRIPTION: Heavily gagged with a 2 1/2″ ball, drooling profusely and rocking myself forward and then back, in a standing, leg-spread stance.  With my elbows attached tied to my hair and my head being constantly pulled back, the ball keeps slipping deeper inside my mouth with absolutely no way for me to push it back out with my tongue.  What  a beautiful thing that my entire body isn’t even bound, yet the simplicity of the tie is so effective in causing me such discomfort.  As I stand and wait for Martin’s next move, he approaches me with his hand around my throat and some slaps to the face.  He tightens the  rope around my chest and pussy, then puts me into a strappado that was so hard for me to handle, that I could hardly move.  Despite his demands and the leather tails lashing at my backside, he could not get a reaction from me.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 87.4 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Valentine’s After Party Part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:59 am

Valentine’s After Party Part 1
DESCRIPTION: Martin and I went out and celebrated our late Valentine’s Day dinner Friday night.  We went on a small, 2-hour cruise on Lake Pleasant with a prime rib and salmon dinner.  We enjoyed the live music, had some drinks and after coming home, we celebrated a some more with a little after party in the office… our style.  Sitting at my desk, still wearing my silky satin dress, Wolford pantyhose and heels, Martin wraps a leather belt around my neck, then binds my elbows together from behind.  He slips a nice big ball gag in my mouth, cuffs my ankles and wrists, then leaves me to endure my bondage until I’m broken.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 56 s
Size: 76.5 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Electrical Tape Bondage Part 1 – Clover Brothers

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Electrical Tape Bondage Part 1 – Clover Brothers
DESCRIPTION: This was the first time we’ve ever used electrical tape and let’s just say it worked out well.  Martin started with my wrists, then did my elbows.  Even with tape, he was able to cinch them together.  He cuts my top off adds tape above and below my tits, above and below my knees, then tape my ankles together, then finished it off with tape wrapped around my head and over the ball gag, followed by the clover clamps.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 67.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD