Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Punished For No Good Reason

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:21 pm

Punished For No Good Reason
DESCRIPTION: My Punisher is always finding reasons to punish me – copping an attitude, dressing a little too sexy for his taste when running an errand, ect – and not that I DON’T enjoy getting punished, but this time it was because I took way too long to get dressed.  He absolutely hates when I keep him waiting but I couldn’t help the fact that I was having a hard time finding something cute to wear.  I was just having one of those days.  He comes upstairs, irritated as hell and finds me standing in the middle of the closet with a blank stare on my face.  Baffled at the fact that I couldn’t find a single thing to wear despite the endless amount of clothes I had to chose from, he takes me to the floor and ties me up.  Elbows, knees, and rope around my breasts – panties in my mouth with wrap and all.  Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE getting tied up, but this isn’t what  I call fun.  I wriggle and roll around on the floor in irritation until he comes back in to tie my feet to my elbows and this really sets me off.  I try to scream at him beneath my gag and fight him off but who the fuck am I kidding.  I was so angry, I managed to get my lip over the wrap and spit my saliva-drenched panties onto the floor but he stuffs them back into my mouth and leaves me there until I learn my lesson.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 16 min 32 s
Size: 145 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Crybaby Part 3

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:23 pm

Crybaby Part 3
DESCRIPTION: Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready. We have a few of our meaner mind games lined up for her during this last bit, and of course, no show is complete without a grand finale. The Numbers Game is an old favorite with a new twist. Mercy feels the blow of a cane that leaves her shrieking with tears streaming down her face. She's told that on a scale of one to ten the intensity was only a 6. Her job is to ask for each level, in any order she wants, without repeating any of them. Will she take them in order, from 1-10? Will she decide to count backward? Or is she going to do the smart thing and try to pace herself, mixing it up a bit? It doesn't really matter how she plays, in the end our viewers are the real winners.
MODEL: Mercy West | Abigail Dupree
GENRE: BDSM, Bondage

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 45 min 54 s
Size: 2.43 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Live Show Blunder

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:10 pm

Live Show Blunder
DESCRIPTION: What makes Asiana Starr so unique is that we show you the good, the bad, and the ugly and tonight was, in my Punisher’s words, “Hideous”!!   A live show inside Club Asiana where a complete bondage fail has yet occurred in which it took nearly 20 minutes to completely gag and tie me up and put me in position.  Halfway through the tying, as the rope was being wrapped around my chest several times, I knew I was in trouble and I knew by the way I was being tied, I had an idea of what position I was going to end up in.  One of my kryptonite positions where my elbows are crushed together, a chest harness is wrapped around my upper body, and then strapped to the hoist.  Once I’m in position, my ankles and knees are tied together and my pony tail is pulled back to my elbows.  My head being pulled back seems to always get to me the quickest because of the ball gag getting shoved deeper inside my throat and not having the ability for the drool to go anywhere else but to be swallowed.  When Punisher has me where he wants me, he clicks the button on the remote and brings me to the very tip of my toes that the back end of my heels are off the ground and I’m already tapped out.  The only thought in my head is, “Fuck”!, I can’t stand the position any longer but I push myself to tough it out for as long as I absolutely could.  Not more than a few minutes after, I tapped out but hey, what can I say?  The ropes won in this case.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Duration: 22 min 20 s
Size: 948 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Fire and Ice Part Three

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:13 am

Fire and Ice Part Three
DESCRIPTION: Trina Michaels came to RealTimeBondage because she wanted to feel completely degraded. There is no reason to treat her like anything but a piece of meat. The members all have great ideas on how to make her suffer and she is going to have to thank each and everyone one of them for their contributions. Every punishment and every reward is weighed by the men behind the keyboards while they watch the action stream live to their screens. When they say they want something Trina has no choice but to obey.
MODEL: Trina Michaels

INFO:
======
Duration: 20 min 46 s
Size: 233 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hogtied in Wolford Pantyhose Part 2 – Hard to Breathe

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:00 am

Hogtied in Wolford Pantyhose Part 2 – Hard to Breathe
DESCRIPTION: Even though I was having a little bit of a tough time not being able to breathe, I was still a good girl about it.  I loved my outfit, I was in my favorite position and I was wearing a pair of Wolfords.   I couldn’t lay on my stomach this time so I tried to keep on my side and it seemed to help me last much longer and the cherry on the top was when Martin slipped my heels off and tied my feet.  I love when he does that.
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 74.8 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Panicked Poppy

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:01 am

Panicked Poppy
DESCRIPTION: Poppy James has a beautiful, tight body, a lovely British accent and most importantly a desire to serve our members with her pain and humiliation. It is the most important thing about her because we could not enjoy ourselves nearly as much if we didn't know she would go to any lengths to please us. She is terrified of heights and we have her locked into a cage about 60 feet in the air. A drop would be devastating.
She thought it was bad up there but coming down means now we can start the real fun. We bury a cock down her throat until she starts to gag on it. It only takes moments to have her eyes welling up with tears and the real pain hasn't even started. When the canes come out she is screaming in no time.
MODEL: Poppy James

INFO:
======
Duration: 43 min 44 s
Size: 612 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Punisher Abducts Me For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:49 am

Punisher Abducts Me For His Own Selfish Reasons Part 2
DESCRIPTION: Still unaware of what was going to happen to me, this clip picks up after I am pulled out of the trunk and my legs are untied. Dragged into the basement where our usual sessions take place, he puts me in a strappado, lifts my dress, and fulfills my fantasy just the way I had dreamed!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 88.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Destruction of Darling continues! Bent over backwards while on a sybian, brutal deepthroat on...

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:50 am

Destruction of Darling continues! Bent over backwards while on a sybian, brutal deepthroat on BBC!
DESCRIPTION: The total destruction of Darling continues. This bendy bitch has already been fucked silly and has long ago lost the capacity for rational thought. The endless amounts of relentless top shelf dick has blasted her brain meat into sexual subspace. Not only does Darling look like a total bimbobot, she has been fucked so hard and deep she has actually become one. She can not even form coherent sentences.It won't be a Darling shoot without showcasing her superpower. This bendy bitch can basically fold herself in half. Backwards. Her extreme back arch has been showcased in many a shoot before, so how do you make it interesting and different? How about fold her back and then stick a sideways sybian between her bound legs? Darling is arched over a custom made wooden bondage device and shackled down in place. Our trusty sybian is drilled in place. Then we flip the switch.Darling is already an undone mess of flesh wallowing far and deep into sexual subspace. Take a bimbobot, bolt her into the world's most powerful vibrator while shoving huge amounts of cock down her throat hole and she goes from undone to completely blasted. Her tightly tied breasts look like they are going to burst as they jut up to the ceiling. Her whole body is oiled down and gleaming as it arches over. The cock plows her throat without mercy as her eyes roll into the back of her skull and she mutters vague half words.It is the unrelenting multiple orgasms that really do her in. Darling cums easy and hard, and she never stops. It is both a blessing and a curse. Long after her mind wants to give up and throw in the towel, her body keeps cumming. Her screams of overwhelming pleasure echo of the rafters as her brain continues its unrelenting slide to complete meltdown. Darling is the living definition of sexually broken and we are not done yet. Next on the list is a DP with two rock hard massive cocks taking her from both holes. Will this bimbobot survive? Or will she break down? We unshackle her and drop her down to her knees to await her fate.
MODEL: Dee Williams

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 750 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Self Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video
DESCRIPTION: When I play around with self-bondage, I normally put myself in strict bondage predicaments but sometimes I like simplicity too.  Something that allows me to struggle and show off my body, especially with what I was wearing.  I wanted to have a little fun with it so I made it interesting by blindfolding myself and strategically placing the key under the pillows on the bed so I would need to hunt for them in order to free myself.  I started off by gagging myself with my favorite sized ball gag, then cuffing my ankles – admiring my pantyhosed legs and feet.  I was also wearing my 6″ stilettos so I did a little test walk in them before getting on the bed.  Once my ankles were cuffed, I put on the blindfold, cuffed my wrists, then struggled away!  Tossing and turning, getting myself into a hog cuff position, spreading my legs, then rolling on to my side, then back onto my stomach again.  After wearing myself out, I hunt for the keys underneath the pillows but when I finally manage to find them, I inadvertently scoot them off the bed and leave myself screwed!
MODEL:
GENRE:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 37 min 14 s
Size: 250 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey tightly tied, brutal deepthroat on BBC, massive multiple orga...

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey tightly tied, brutal deepthroat on BBC, massive multiple orgasms!
DESCRIPTION: Today is a little different than most live BaRS shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough. What to do with a slut like that? How about no position changes, no breaks, just strict bondage and relentless fucking in all holes for the entire show? Only the very toughest can take a BaRS show, how will Rain handle it?The plan is beautiful in its simplicity. We bind up this busty blonde and then we go to town. We will not stop until either she breaks or the show is over. Three holes, two hard cocks, one goal. Total destruction. Rain is in for the ride of her life. She just might of bitten off more then she can chew. There is no mercy expected and none given.10 inches of BBC own the back of Rain's throat as we use her face as a cock sheath. She sputters and gags, her eyes watering. Moving quickly, we flip her onto the fuckbed and keep going. A vibrator is added and helps wear her down even more as multiple orgasms rip through her bound body while the cock reshapes her mouth to be custom fitted. Can Rain handle it? Or will she break? Stay tuned and find out...
MODEL: Rain DeGrey | Matt Williams | Jack Hammer

INFO:
======
Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 1.12 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD