Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Becca Diamond Returns for More Rope Bondage and BDSM Fucking

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:07 am

Becca Diamond Returns for More Rope Bondage and BDSM Fucking
DESCRIPTION: Guess whose back? Our favorite sexy Latina Milf Becca Diamond. She is a staple here at Fetish Network and we doing everything we can to lure her back in the dungeon. She's definitely one sex slave fun to dominate and challenge with new goodies. She's introduced to our sybian fucking machine, a massive surprise for someone new to it. This time around, we have an interesting bondage device: a long piece of bamboo. It ends up pairing beautifully with rope. Becca is kept on the sybian with rope around her waist and legs. The bamboo is tied to her arms, keeping them up and spread, ties around her muscles and wrists. Our shiny Diamond is also treated with our first black Master and his big black cock. Becca struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. She does squirt. Her Master pushes her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He opens her mouth and makes her gag on his dick, making her give him a deepthroat blowjob. She loves big black cocks and worships it like a good sex slave should. Let's see if she can take it up pass her meaty clit into her tight cougar cunt. Her Master keeps her attached to the bamboo, stands her up and ties the rope to the wall. He inspect his sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Diamond gladly takes every inch of cock, rough and deep, begging for forgiveness for being a dirty whore. Her Master goes back and forth from mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth, using her spit as lube and making her clean his dick off her cum. He shoves his dick deep down her holes, making her moan and scream like a good slut should, pounding her in. Becca Diamond delivers another great performance. Stick around for more!

MODEL: Becca Diamond
GENRE: Bondage / BDSM

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 33 s
Size: 1.01 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Abella Danger Gagged Bondage Orgasms

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:28 am

Abella Danger Gagged Bondage Orgasms
DESCRIPTION: Abella Danger has some sexy arms! Not overly muscular but just nicely toned in a very attractive, erotic way. And they look particularly fetching when they are secured high above her in the bondage chair with wrist cuffs, so that we can see her alluring armpits even as she looks at us wide-eyed with a big red ball gag filling her mouth. This brunette bondagette looks strong yet vulnerable with the wide straps across her thighs and the heavy ankle cuffs keeping her feet, in white spiked heels, chained to the base of the industrial strength chair. Drool slips down her chin to between her breasts as she waits for the Hitachi wand, pressed up against her smooth peach under the hairy mound, to start buzzing her box into the orgasm zone...

Impatiently waiting for the vibrations to begin, Abella rubs her clam against the top of the wand. Even so, when it finally and abruptly turns on, she shudders in surprise before quickly closing her peepers in mounting arousal, gasping and tugging at the cuffs as if her helpless pussy can't take the very excitement she seemed to be yearning for...

Her body makes some beautiful curves indeed as Abella writhes in her vulnerability on the chair, opening her mouth so wide it looks as if she might eat that ball gag, leaning over and groaning in the climaxes that will drain her almost into mindlessness. You can almost make out her mumbling the words "I love it!" through the gag as her nimble young body gives in to the simultaneous pleasures of inescapable restraint and explosive orgasm in this great Fetish Pros thriller!
MODEL: Abella Danger
GENRE: Ball Gagged, Bondage

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 337 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:55 am

Fiona River's Master Takes her Mouth, Pussy and Asshole
DESCRIPTION: I can't deny how good it felt to be dominated by such a man. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick stretching my mouth open, rubbing my g-spot raw, his dick pushing in far past it. He even fucked my asshole, making me rethink anal sex all together. My asshole was so tight before he used me. He tied me to an old dirty crate on my back, legs high up in the air. I could only imagine what was in store for me. I didn't see him come in this time. I was aware he entered the room from his sudden penetration. He felt bigger in me every time his dick went in. I could feel my pussy widen as fucked me rough. He turned me over, lubed up my asshole and plunged his dick in. He didn't care if I was begging for him to go slow. He doesn't like me telling him what to do. I have so much more slave training to do. All I could do was take it and try not to cum until I was given permission. I was in the perfect position for him to do whatever he wanted with me. All I wanted was to taste his cum. The entire time I was hoping for it. <br>

MODEL: Fiona Rivers

INFO:
======
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 18 min 32 s
Size: 207 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Casey Bondage Struggle

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Casey Bondage Struggle
DESCRIPTION: Casey Calvert looks like a girl you'd really like to take out for a nice evening of dinner and music, or maybe a comedy club; but here in her sexy red minidress and matching red wedge espadrille sandals, she clearly shows more interest in being tied up and struggling while all eyes savor her beauty as a bondagette! Firmly restrained by ropes that box tie her arms and wrists, her bosom also plumps out over the ropes showing how tightly she is bound.

Her long brunette ponytail swishing around, valiant Casey tries to untie her bonds behind her. Her moaning and sighing are audible as her darkly-polished fingertips almost undo a knot, but no cigar! She even tries to chew at the rope on her knees, but that doesn't work either. And then she gets a red ball gag so she won't mess up her diet with all that rope munching...!

Casey does her best, scuffing her pretty wedges against the floor in the process, but it doesn't seem as if she's going anywhere. And we make it even more trying by then putting her in a hog tie with the rope running over the back of her pink underpants from her wrists to her ankles. But wait! Is she finally starting to make progress in her escape attempts? Don't count on it, but DO count on the pleasure of watching Casey's luscious sexy thighs as she gives it her all in this Fetish Pros rope bondage struggle!
MODEL: Casey Calvert
GENRE: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 339 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Sophia Grace

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:44 pm

Sophia Grace
DESCRIPTION: There's nothing better than a 19-year-old, teen, submissive who loves the cock... except maybe an innocent teen who doesn't know she's going to get fucked rotten by a relentless Master. Such is the case with lovely young Sophia Grace who recently found herself in our offices attempting to cash in on her good looks for her shot at fame, wealth and a life in the spotlight. Sophia tells our agent Bruno that she is a third generation model and has everything it takes to become a big deal in the world of modeling, but that's for Bruno to decide. He has his own criteria to judge whether Sofia has that certain something... and that is complete domination through rough sex and humiliation. Sophia hesitates when she is asked to strip for some photos, so her hands are bound with rope and Bruno spits in her mouth and slaps her face in rapid succession. Hardcore deepthroat blowjob and finger fucking action follows, and then Sophia is fucked in all of the filthiest most degrading sexual positions until she's so high on dick she doesn't know whether to have a squirting orgasm or take Bruno's big chunky load on her lips. What is Sophia's choice?

MODEL: Sophia Grace

INFO:
======
Duration: 38 min 24 s
Size: 2.19 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Lux and Juliette Escape Challenge

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Lux and Juliette Escape Challenge
DESCRIPTION: It's escape challenge time as two of our lithe lovelies, Juliette March and Lux Lives, are put in rope bondage to compete and see who can wriggle out of her bonds first! Success comes with a reward, too: the winner gets to have her playfully diabolic way with the other girl! Both babes start out tightly tied, with Juliette's neck attached to her bound ankles, and Lux on her stomach with her gams frog tied.

Almost from the start, Juliette gets ahead of Lux and maneuvers out of her rope bondage. Lux anxiously tries to get out of her own predicament before Juliette can start dominating her, but it doesn't seem possible. Juliette uses her discarded ropes to more firmly tie Lux's wrists and then puts the blue-haired girl's ankles and arms in a hog tie. Lux makes lots of noise as she writhes while triumphant Juliette gets out the Hitachi wand and takes off her panties-underpants which then find a new home over Lux's eyes, nose, and mouth! Barefoot Juliette clearly savors the sight of Lux twisting and wiggling in her rope bondage while Juliette chills with the vibe on her own hairy pussy, even as she rests her bare sole on Lux's neck.

Juliette loses herself in her personal pleasures, her toes flexing as she explodes in a vibrator climax. Meanwhile helplessly dominated Lux lays vulnerable next to her, and Juliette decides the loser of the escape challenge should nonetheless have some fun too. First she secures her panties tighter into Lux's lips as a humiliating gag, and then she aims the Hitachi at Lux's shaved snatch, while also nibbling and manipulating Lux's taut nips. Lux should be grateful! After all, she DID lose the escape challenge, but Juliette has been gracious in triumph by allowing Lux a pretty damn good orgasm, accompanied by squeals and groans that show just how satisfied Lux gets to be in this thrilling Fetish Pros encounter.
MODEL: Juliette March, Lux Lives
GENRE: Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 362 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Couple Loves Fucking While Dressed In Latex Suits

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:33 pm

Couple Loves Fucking While Dressed In Latex Suits
DESCRIPTION:
MODEL: Daria Glower, James Bondage
GENRE: Blindfold, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Boots, Corset, Couples

INFO:
======
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 26 min 12 s
Size: 231 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Juliette Hogtied, Gagged and Stripped

Post by mrfoxx711 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Juliette Hogtied, Gagged and Stripped
DESCRIPTION: Juliette March awakes to find herself ball gagged, tied up and in a location she's unfamiliar with. She's scared, and rightly so: it's often the case that damsels in distress never make it out of here unscathed. As she wiggles around on the hardwood floor, attempting to free herself from her present hogtied situation, saliva uncontrollably dribbles out of this cutie's mouth - she's never had the pleasure of a ballgag before! To add further insult to injury, the struggle results in her denim shorts being pulled down and tiny top pulled up. This is only the beginning for Juliette: things are about to get a whole lot worse.
MODEL: Juliette March
GENRE: Ball Gagged, Bondage, Escape Challenge, Rope Bondage

INFO:
======
Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 303 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Gia Paige

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:22 am

Gia Paige
DESCRIPTION: Gia Paige, a hardworking young hottie, desperately wants to quit her job for high fashion modeling! She sent her audition tape to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets a reply. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her potential agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, telling her all the girls do it, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, she can leave. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and deep penetration rough sex. She'll get a warm facial. Will she be famous? We'll see.

MODEL: Gia Paige

INFO:
======
Duration: 24 min 1 s
Size: 1.35 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bondage Strapon Blowjob

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:46 am

Bondage Strapon Blowjob
DESCRIPTION: Casey Calvert is tied up with rope and made to suck on Juliette's strap-on dildo. Casey gags, spits, and whimpers, but she can't escape this humiliation. Her mascara runs as tears gather in her eyes, and her lipstick smears as she's made to suck dick at Juliette's command.
MODEL: Casey Calvert, Juliette March
GENRE: Bondage

INFO:
======
Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 246 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD