Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Electrical Tape Bondage Part 1 – Clover Brothers

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Electrical Tape Bondage Part 1 – Clover Brothers
DESCRIPTION: This was the first time we’ve ever used electrical tape and let’s just say it worked out well.  Martin started with my wrists, then did my elbows.  Even with tape, he was able to cinch them together.  He cuts my top off adds tape above and below my tits, above and below my knees, then tape my ankles together, then finished it off with tape wrapped around my head and over the ball gag, followed by the clover clamps.
MODEL:
GENRE: BDSM

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 67.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Failure Pudding Part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:41 pm

Failure Pudding Part 1
DESCRIPTION: Nora Riley is known to be pretty respectful and a fairly good listener, but only if you make it very clear who it is that owns her. That's why, for her live feed, we've outfitted her with an Insex collar to make sure that she knows just who is in charge. As long as she is wearing it, she has agreed to respect and obey every command she is given by our staff.Immediately, Nora is bent over a wooden bench so that her fine ass is sticking up in the air for our handlers to admire and use in whatever way they or our audience pleases. First thingto do is to fill up her holes, so they lube up a dildo and slide it into her ass. She doesn't look quite comfortable with it in there at first, but her comfort is really not what we are looking out for right now. After that it's time to beat that ass until it shines. London canes her hard, as she is known by our models to do, and almost immediately Nora is overwhelmed. Still, London presses on, tearing into her ass with the cane and a paddle after that. If the physical pain isn't enough for Nora, the humiliation and complete degradation of repeating I am a big shit hole over and over again should be enough to push her over the edge. She is in tears after only a few minutes.
MODEL: Nora Riley
GENRE: BDSM, Bondage

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 5 min
Size: 3.47 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Socks and Bondage Part 2 – Twilight Wand Takes The Win

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Socks and Bondage Part 2 – Twilight Wand Takes The Win
DESCRIPTION: 20 minutes in, elbows remain tightly welded, rope harness, mouth packed to the max with my legs and ankles tied together and now Martin adds the noose.  Matters are much worse now that I’ve got to balance myself on my toes and whenever I sway about, the noose around my neck gets tighter.  All of a sudden, he does the unexpected and gets me with the clover clamps again…. no wonder he used the handkerchiefs and vet wrap to keep me silent!!  He demands I shut up and take it and all the while I notion a tap-out.  Repeatedly nodding my head until he removes them.  My face turned completely dark red from the pain and inability to move or scream but no worries because he replaces the clovers with the tweezer clamps.   After 35 minutes of torment, Martin breaks out the Twilight Wand which we haven’t used in months and delivers some electro zaps to my sensitive nipples and then my pussy and very soon after, I was drained of all my energy.  The wand literally sucked the LIFE outta me!
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 97.4 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 2: Busty Bella Beautifully Bound Backwards Beaten with Boners!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:30 pm

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 2: Busty Bella Beautifully Bound Backwards Beaten with Boners!
DESCRIPTION: Bella Rossi starts off sucking Matt's cock while her next incredible position is built. She's already reeling from her last position and this one is not going to be any easier. Her tits are tied tightly with her bent cruelly over a wooden horse. Matt uses her tight tits to pull her face onto his dick.Matt switches to fucking her waiting cunt while Miles uses her mouth. When they switch positions Bella wraps her legs around Miles as if to say Fuck Me Deeper!. The boys alternate between fucking her hard and slow and hard and fast. She drools all over her own face and squirts on Miles as he pounds away at her.When Miles leaves and Matt comes in Matt takes his time on an already spent Bella. She just can't get enough of their cocks. Her tits bounce around while she cums hard and squirts all over the floor.
MODEL: Bella Rossi

INFO:
======
Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 521 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Another Situation for Asiana Part 2 – Big Wad, Small Mouth

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:34 pm

Another Situation for Asiana Part 2 – Big Wad, Small Mouth
DESCRIPTION: Martin never makes anything easy for me.  Even with my elbows crushed together and raised to the ceiling, balanced on one foot with the other knees tied to my neck, and mouth packed and wrapped to capacity, he makes me turn in place.  He pulls my tits out and places tweezer clamps to my nipples and makes me continue with his request.  Every time I  move my foot, I jerk the chain hanging from my nipples, and every time I move, it’s hard to stand steady.  He flogs me with the cat-o-nine tails when he sees that I stopped moving.  I try and tap out, he demands 10 minutes more!
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 22 min 51 s
Size: 147 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 1: Big titted girl next door, brutally face fucked and made to orgasm!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:20 am

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 1: Big titted girl next door, brutally face fucked and made to orgasm!
DESCRIPTION: Bella Rossi BaRS Part 1: Today we update with scene one of the March live show, the big titted and flexible Bella Rossi finds out fast, what helpless and subspace looks like while you're completely dick drunk!Bound in a modified sitting strappado position, Bella has her huge tits tightly bound and a vibrater is locked onto her wet shaved pussy. She is completely helpless and about to get the face fucking of her life.Orgasms after orgasms, that is Bella's new life, she can't stop the vibrator from making her cum, and she can't halt the brutal throat fucking the boy's of Sually Broken are giving her. Deepthroating, massive throat spit and a girl cumming uncontrollably! This is just the warm up and Bella is already broken, the next 3 scenes are going to be special!
MODEL: Bella Rossi

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 634 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Endless Bondage

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:24 am

Endless Bondage
DESCRIPTION: I had booked a one-day stay at a local resort last week and Martin and I wanted to check the place out before our stay.  I happen to be wearing a short little mini dress, pantyhose and platform heels and I didn’t feel like changing my shoes so we went there just as I was.  I can certainly wear these heels all day long but when I had to actually walk around in them and pretty much tour the resort… that’s a lot of walking! lol  My feet were hurting but hey, who ever said heels were suppose to be comfortable so, of course, my heels stayed on my feet.
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 25 min 27 s
Size: 1.22 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Weekend @ London's Part 5

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:09 am

Weekend @ London's Part 5
DESCRIPTION: London River is at long last ready to finish her long hard weekend away with her friends. She is so worn out and has been through so much by the time we return to her that she doesn't even have the mental energy to be afraid of what is coming next. All she can do is sit there on her knees, panting and trying to answer our questions until the handlers are ready for her.In this final hour of her vacation, London is completely taken apart by our handlers. She is shackled up on the floor and has needles stuck through her nipples and then electrified. While she is down there she is made to eat pussy as she moans through the pain. She is bent over and spanked, caned, punched, and beaten with a good old fashioned belt. Then she is laid out on a table and cling wrapped down to the table and given an enema. When they're done with her, London is an absolute mess. She can't stop crying. She needs a hug. It's next to impossible for her to get herself to calm down enough to answer the questions. She's been through a lot, so we give her a round of applause. Her live feed lasted longer than any other we have had on our site. What a trooper.
MODEL: London River

INFO:
======
Duration: 1 h 7 min
Size: 3.60 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

In Memoriam Mario Part 2 – The Real Treat

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:13 am

In Memoriam Mario Part 2 – The Real Treat
DESCRIPTION: Still in kneeling, semi-suspended position, Martin adds some weight to the nipple clamps for added measure, then proceeds to taunt me with the riding crop.  After doing so, he drenches me one more time with the icy water, removes the super tight crotch rope and f0rces me to cum with the Hitachi.
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 28 min 2 s
Size: 126 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Eden Sin BaRS part 3: Tiny little slut is belted down and brutally fucked to several orgasms!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:59 pm

Eden Sin BaRS part 3: Tiny little slut is belted down and brutally fucked to several orgasms!
DESCRIPTION: Edsen Sin BaRS part 3: In the last scene of February's live show our little bound slut takes a cock thrashing.In the last scene of our no break live feed, Edin is 30 minutes in and still taking the cock like it's the first minute. This girl in not human, she is some kind of sex demon put on this earth to destroy men with sex. You can't break her, I swear to God, brutally fucking her for 45 minutes straight while helpless just made herhornier. If you want to see a real professional take cock to the extreme, do not miss this show!
MODEL: Eden Sin

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 798 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD