Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

New Years Eve Bondage Part 3 – One of The Best Orgasms Are The Ones in Pantyhose

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:52 pm

New Years Eve Bondage Part 3 – One of The Best Orgasms Are The Ones in Pantyhose
DESCRIPTION: Martin uses the Hitachi to f0rce me to cum while tied to the chair.  I’m spread, gagged with a huge ball gag, while my elbows are crushed and my hair is tied back.  Although I’m in a serious amount of discomfort, I cum within 3 minutes – announcing my orgasm through my heavily gagged mouth.  Martin unties me, I un-gag myself, remove the nipple clamps, and it’s a wrap!
MODEL:
GENRE: BDSM

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 54 s
Size: 501 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bottomless Mimosa Part 3

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Bottomless Mimosa Part 3
DESCRIPTION: In the third and final portion of Mimosa's live feed, this poor girl is in for the shock of her life. Our handlers have Mimosa shackled face down on top of a wooden crate, her face already covered in a mixture of makeup and tears. She looks absolutely exhausted from being used and abused the way she has been so far on our show. And what's worse is we can't let her finish now, we have a few more items on the schedule for her show.First we have her on her knees, bent over with her ass up and exposed. We get her ass ready by taking a few metal but plugs and moving them in and out, first slowly, then with increasing speed. Once it's ready, London River takes a metal dildo with a cord coming out the back of it and slides it slowly into Mimosa's ass. Then she and O.T. flip the switch. Suddenly wave after wave of electricity is coursing through her body and she is shaking with the pain of it all. They watch her squirm and shriek for a little while and then have mercy and turn the device off.Then our handlers flip Mimosa over onto her back and use rope to spread her legs wide. After taking turns for a little while caning her ass, they decide it's time to let Mimosa have a little fun. Matt Williams takes the hitachi, our most powerful handheld vibrator, and presses it hard up against her clit. Then he takes a dildo and starts fucking her soaking wet pussy with it. She lets out excited but exhausted moans as she is carried into orgasm over and over again by the sheer power of the hitachi.
MODEL: Mimosa
GENRE: BDSM, Bondage

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 55 min 26 s
Size: 2.94 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Git er Done Part 3 – One More Round For The Finale TOP SELLING CLIP!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:40 pm

Git er Done Part 3 – One More Round For The Finale TOP SELLING CLIP!
DESCRIPTION: Soaking wet and exhausted, Martin unties me and all I can do is rest.  My extremities are asleep and I’m all out of energy.  Soon as I gain feeling back in my arms and legs, I manage to sit up and remove my heels.   Little did I know, we still had 15 minutes remaining so we went for another round.  I strip my wet lingerie off my body, and step my naked self onto the ground.  Martin ties my wrists and hoists me to the tips of my toes and has me spread my legs as wide as I can.  He ball gags me, straps on a spreader bar to my ankles, shoves his fingers inside me to get me ready (not like I really need to be warmed up).  He works me with the Hitachi and brings me to a screaming orgasm in 1 minute, then leaves me hanging while my weak body desperately wants out.  Before he brings me down, he sticks his fingers inside me once more and makes me squirt, sucking the life out of me that much more.
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 22 min 19 s
Size: 143 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bottomless Mimosa Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Bottomless Mimosa Part 2
DESCRIPTION: After the torment she went through in last week's session of her live feed, Mimosa's face is covered in black streaks from wear her crying washed her makeup down her cheeks. She is a little worn out and spread thin, and we are about to spread her a little more. Our handlers belt her arms and legs down to a St Andrew's Cross so that she is face down, spread eagle, and completely helpless to their plans. O.T.'s plan, and the first up on our docket is for him to try out his new toy. Somehow, somewhere, O.T. managed to get his hands on a flogger, the tails of which are long chains of metal beads, and if Mimosa thought that the normal flogger hurt she is in for a nasty surprise. The impact of each hit shakes her whole body, and with each swing her face twists up into an even more uncomfortable shape. She's really struggling, now, but our handlers are nowhere near done with her. London hasn't even gotten to take a swing. They flip Mimosa over and London takes out her favorite flogger and starts beating Mimosa's pussy with it. She tries to struggle, but the restraints are too strong, so London decides it's time to move her to a new, more comfortable position.She lays Mimosa out on the ground with her hands above her head, her wrists and ankles tied together and down to the floor with rope. She starts using Mimosa as her own personal carpet. She steps up on top of her, digging her toes and her heels in alternately as her model squeezes her eyes shut in discomfort and humiliation. Then she kneels down on Mimosa's chest and starts slapping her face over and over again, pausing occasionally only to kiss or bite the model's cheek. In no time at all Mimosa is back in tears, which is exactly as she should be.
MODEL: Mimosa

INFO:
======
Duration: 39 min 31 s
Size: 2.10 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Where the Magic Happens Part 2 – One Position for One Hour

Post by mrfoxx711 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:29 pm

Where the Magic Happens Part 2 – One Position for One Hour
DESCRIPTION: For the next 15 minutes, Martin makes no changes in the tie he has me in.  Throat roped to the chair, elbows tied while I use my arms to hold me up, legs spread with each ankle strapped to the chair, nipple clamps tormenting my sensitive tits, and a big ball wedged in my mouth to muffle my cries.  The entire time, we play the game of hoisting my pussy a couple notches off the seat, making me suffer, then bringing me down to rest.  Up again as I squirm around in search of comfort, then back down.  Over and over and over again until my legs start burning.
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 66.2 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bella Rossi BaRS: Bound like a dog, and collared, Bella is destroyed by cock, mentally, physi...

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:16 am

Bella Rossi BaRS: Bound like a dog, and collared, Bella is destroyed by cock, mentally, physically!
DESCRIPTION: Last part of March's live BaRS with Bella Rossi. Heels, thigh highs, bound tits, and hard metal. Industrial Deviance at it's very best.Words can not adequately describe this scene, the intensity, the vacant look in Bella's eyes, the struggle as she is made to cum over and over by hard cock. Her incredible body, contorted for our pleasure. The leather collar, that controls her life for the next 13 minutes. Her drool, her spit, her squirt, her tears, her destruction. Words can not.
MODEL: Bella Rossi

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 608 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Hooded Hogtie

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:18 am

Hooded Hogtie
DESCRIPTION: Gagged, hooded, and a HOT hogtie. Sexy high heels, struggling,moaning, screaming, squirming, and drooling all over myself and I still can’t get enough of his hogties! What more could a girl ask for? I love it when he hurts me!
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 94.9 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 3: The Pile Driver! No other position makes a girl feel like a complete...

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:04 am

Bella Rossi BaRS Part 3: The Pile Driver! No other position makes a girl feel like a complete slut!
DESCRIPTION: Bella Rossi BaRS Part 3: The Pile Driver! We physical bound Bella so her pussy is inches from her face. She has to watch us pound the living shit out of it, close up and personal!Bella is bound with her face inches from her pussy and completely helpless. A person can not stay in the position for long, so while she can handle we are going to fuck the living shit out of the shaved wet tight pussy!Bella has no choice but to watch the hard dick slam in and out of her pussy, she is completely helpless as we make her cum over and over! We even make her squirt in her own mouth, there is just nowhere to hide from herself!
MODEL: Bella Rossi

INFO:
======
Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 551 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Club Asiana Live Show October 24, 2013 Part 2 – Broken Promises

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:08 am

Club Asiana Live Show October 24, 2013 Part 2 – Broken Promises
DESCRIPTION: Elbows and wrists tied, ankles ties, mouth gagged, drooling all over the place, wrists pulled to the hoist, pussy pulled to the hoist, and neck pulled to the pussy.  Naked, struggling, in pain, uncomfortable, and all my Punisher wants to do is keep going.  I’m nearing my end and want nothing more than to find a position comfortable enough for me to last a little longer but who am I kidding – there IS no comfort in ANYTHING my Punisher ties me in!  He keeps telling me I’ve got 10 more minutes but it seems like eternity!
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 108 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Failure Pudding Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Failure Pudding Part 2
DESCRIPTION: It's time for part two of Nora Riley's live feed and our handlers are back and better than ever. They are ready and willing to take any requests the audience might have for what we should do to our poor Nora. Whether they want her beaten, humiliated, or pleasured, we are all set up and ready to go.First they wrap her wrists in belts and strap them down to a grid so that Nora is firmly attached and stuck where she stands. Then they pull her legs up so that they are folded into her chest and her whole body is curled up into a little ball. They clamp metal pieces onto her nipples with wires attached to them. O.T.presses a hitachi vibrator up against her clit. She wriggles and shrieks as our handlers send shocks and vibrations all through her body.After that our staff moves her so that she is tied up to the ceiling with rope. In her hands, she holds ropes with stones hanging off the ends of them. She has to try to hold these ropes up as her arms grow tired and begin to burn. To make it even harder for her, one of our guys is cracking a whip against her body over and over again. It's going to be hard for her to hold out for the rest of the exercise, let alone an entire other installment of this live feed.
MODEL: Nora Riley

INFO:
======
Duration: 51 min 23 s
Size: 2.74 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD