Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Live Bondage Show March 4, 2013 Part 2 – Deep in the Pussy

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Live Bondage Show March 4, 2013 Part 2 – Deep in the Pussy
DESCRIPTION: Immediately after releasing me from the step ladder, my wrists are tied again and I am hoisted to my toes. My dress is lifted above to my chest exposing my sexy little body. Punisher aggressively touches me all over then whips me with the cat-o-nine tails. A couple hits to the back and he swings me around and switches out my ball gag to a bigger one – shoving it inside my mouth. He removes my heels and cranks the hoist higher so I’m just barely off the floor. He then ties a crotch rope, burying it deep inside my pussy then spanks my ass a few times to add to the punishment and leaves me there to suffer. Coming back to fuck with me some more, he picks me up by the crotch rope and lifts me off the ground as I scream in pain. After 33 minutes of non-stop torment, he takes me down and sits me on a chair but what he does next is a surprise.
MODEL:
GENRE: BDSM

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 49 s
Size: 108 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Weekend @ London's Part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Weekend @ London's Part 1
DESCRIPTION: London is having a few of her closest friends over for a wild weekend of a few of their favorite things: barbecue, bondage and beatings. Typically, London likes to be the one at the handle end of the whip, but this weekend she's shaking things up and taking the tail. She wants the weekend to be all about her, and her friends are only happy to oblige her, giving London their full and absolute focus.The handlers tie her up to the ceiling by rope around her wrists and her neck, wearing only her bra, her panties, her stockings, and the garter belt holding them up. O.T. is the first person to get a crack at her, using a single tail to whip her back, swinging his arm back and forth as she writhes. He decides the bra is too much coverage, and removes it for her before returning to the beating. He punches her ass and whips it some more until the whole back side of her is sore enough.Once she's ready they tie up her knees and string her legs up to the ceiling so she is hanging there, her legs spread, her pussy exposed. Her friends take turns playing with her like this, rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples so that her breasts sting and ache. When that isn't enough, they bring the whip back out and have a go at her tits and her stomach. It's a weekend all about London, and she's going to get the attention she deserves.
MODEL: London River
GENRE: BDSM, Bondage

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 51 min 55 s
Size: 2.76 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Valentine’s Day Bondage Part 3 – Better Than Flowers and Candy

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:58 pm

Valentine’s Day Bondage Part 3 – Better Than Flowers and Candy
DESCRIPTION: What’s better than flowers and candy on Valentine’s Day?  Valentine’s bondage.  Need I say more?
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 20 min 56 s
Size: 93.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Sweet Agony Part 3

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Sweet Agony Part 3
DESCRIPTION: Somehow, some way, Dee Williams has made it through to the third portion of her live feed here at RealTimeBondage.com. Her eyes are red and wrinkly from suffering through the torment our handlers have been putting her through for the past several hours. After all that pain, it is, perhaps time to give her some pleasure. This would of course have been fine in moderation, but our handlers do not know the meaning of the word. They do, however, know the word sybian.Dee is sat down on the sybian, having her pussy vibrated as hard as any pussy has ever been vibrated. She is shackled down by her wrists and her ankles so she can't pull away as the sensation very quickly becomes too much for her. Her breasts are tied up tight in a rope harness so that they are even more swollen and plump than usual, and stones tied to her harness to add to the stress on her incredible tits. Her back is bent over a wooden bench, giving a better target for our handlers to beat.With her chest pushed out in that position, her breasts are fully on display and vulnerable. They are already covered in deep purple bruises from what she's been through, but that doesn't mean they can't be made worse. Our handlers flog her tits and her stomach as she gives little shrieks of pain. Then they stand her up, bend her over, and cane her ass until its color matches with the marks on her tits.
MODEL: Dee Williams

INFO:
======
Duration: 48 min 50 s
Size: 2.60 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Suffering So Good Custom Video Part 2 – Rewarded For Good Behavior

Post by mrfoxx711 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:47 pm

Suffering So Good Custom Video Part 2 – Rewarded For Good Behavior
DESCRIPTION: Remember, from the moment Martin finished the tie, I was in trouble.  You see that I am completely still and I seem very calm but that’s because every move I make, only puts me in more trouble.   My feet being pressed up against the pallet with all my weight resting on it and my nipples.  With the clovers attached to the ceiling.  The crushed elbows and the bendy position I’m f0rced into was almost irrelevant.  And despite my non-gagged mouth, I cried and verbalized how much I was suffering, but never asked to get out.  Here’s where my reward comes in…
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 44.4 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Sweet Agony Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:29 am

Sweet Agony Part 2
DESCRIPTION: Dee Williams is back for the second installment of her three part live feed with us. This far into a live feed, our models tend to start to realize that maybe they weren't quite ready for what they signed up for. Maybe they've spread themselves too thin. We've decided to help Dee out reaching this conclusion by spreading her out ourselves across a St. Andrew's cross, her legs spread and her arms held down so she can't squirm.Her breasts are tied off in a rope harness, turning them red and making them extra sensitive for our handlers to better take advantage of. Two of them take turns whipping up and down Dee's body, the lashes leaving red lines all over her body that sting and ache. Our handlers then sit her down on a wooden block, her legs and arms strapped in with belt bondage. Her breasts are tied down on top of another wooden block so they are squeezed tight into place. Then the whips come back out, cutting deeper into her tits. To make it worse, they put a leather hood over her head, cutting off all the senses and making it hurt even worse. Then they take a hitachi and place it right on her clit, completely overwhelming her with vibrations.

INFO:
======
Duration: 44 min 25 s
Size: 2.37 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Club Asiana Live Show March 14, 2013 Part 7 – Happy Ending

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 am

Club Asiana Live Show March 14, 2013 Part 7 – Happy Ending
DESCRIPTION: As we approach the end of our 90-min, non-stop live show, Punisher cuts the ropes off of me as I moan and squirm on the floor in pain. Completely exhausted out of my mind, he helps me to my feet where he has me against the wall getting my body more riled up. Putting his hands on my throat and spanking my pussy. Then without being told, I assume the position – hands on the wall, legs spread, and ready again, to submit myself to his hands. I stick my ass out and arch my back as he whips me with my favorite toy. Over and over from my ass to my back and once again, he wrecks me. We end the show with a little bit of my hair being pulled and fingers in my mouth and definitely a happy ending worth waiting for.
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 10 s
Size: 76.1 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Zoey Laine BaRS Part 3: The final scene of our Coeds non stop live feed, totally Destroyed!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:19 am

Zoey Laine BaRS Part 3: The final scene of our Coeds non stop live feed, totally Destroyed!
DESCRIPTION: Zoey Laine BaRS Part 3: This is the last scene from a no break live show from January. Zoey just found out what being completely destroyed by dick feels like.Not much to say, but our little coed gets the dicking down of her short life. After 30 minutes of non-stop action we go into the final brutal fucking and throating scene. Nora is just working on pure primal instinct. her brain check out, and now she is just trying to survive the brutal dick down. Rough throat fucking and hard fucking sends Nora to La La Land, she just cums, screams, and drips liquid out of every hole as the boy completely destroy her.One of the best ending to a live show we have had. Don't miss this amazing performance by a local coed, paying her way through college.
MODEL: Zoey Laine

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 803 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Energizer Bunny of Bondage Part 2 – Tough Situations

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 am

Energizer Bunny of Bondage Part 2 – Tough Situations
DESCRIPTION: Martin’s stern on his word – he’s not letting me go until I hit the 20-minute mark.  My back is arched, elbows crushed together, knees planted on hard pallet, neck pulled forward, crotch rope pulling on my pussy in four different directions, and mouth wrenched open by the ring gag.   Martin pulls my neck rope tighter and I start losing my ability to stay in my current position so I put myself in a different spot only as my binds allowed me to.  He switches the gag and replaces the ring gag with the 2″ ball gag, (One of my faves!)  and does not untie me until I cannot go any further.  *Asiana Starr personal favorites!
MODEL:

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 49 s
Size: 108 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Sweet Agony Part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:10 pm

Sweet Agony Part 1
DESCRIPTION: We have had Dee Williams around for a while now so she knows our handlers pretty well. Still, we would like our audience to get to know her a little better, so, as we do with all our models on their live feeds, we take the time in the beginning to ask her a few questions about herself. Dee, her neck held down to the ground by a metal collar, answers questions from our handlers and our audience about her desires, her fantasies, her fears, and whatever else they want to hear about her. As she does we point a heat lamp at her pussy to keep it nice and warm while everybody gets ready.Our handlers start out light on Dee, since, with hours ahead of them with her company, they have all the time in the world to ramp things up. First they wrap her tits up in rope, making a lovely harness that makes her breasts look even more round and perky than they are on their own, and Dee's got some pretty nice breasts. Then they tie her arms with her elbows over her head and her hands behind her back. With her arms out of the way, Matt Williams takes the moment to smack her ass around with a flogger, leaving it red, but not yet bruised.After that, Matt lays Dee down on top of a large wooden box on her stomach. He folds her legs back and ties her ankles, connecting that rope to the one around her arms. He yanks it tighter and tighter, pulling Dee into a more and more uncomfortable hogtied position. Now she is ready for the rest of what they have planned.

INFO:
======
Duration: 40 min 33 s
Size: 2.16 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD