[FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Bondage, selfbondage.....
areax69
vip member

Re: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Post by areax69 » Sat May 02, 2020 1:56 pm

Desperate To Escape
I'm laying on a bed slowly waking up. There's a burning pain in my arms and my hans feel numb. I become more aware of my situation - my elbows and wrists have been tied very tightly behind me. I lethargically move around and try to sit up - carefully since every movement in m arms causes intense pain. I move to the edge of the bed and look around the strange unfamilar room. I begin to struggle trying hard to loosen the bondage and after several minutes finally the ropes around my ankles come loose and I manage to get my feet free. I slowly maneuver myself off the bed still a bit wobbly on my feet and wander around the house calling out for help. The fog clears in my head and I remember my best friend inviting me over and confronting me about napping with her man. That bitch must've given me something to drink and took advantage of the situation by tying me up. I get to the front door and try desperately to get the lock open but my gloves and numb fingers inhibit the movement of my hands and no amount of fumbling with the door knob gets the door open. I kick at the door and stomp my feet in utter frustration and I turn around to search the rest of the house. I moan in pain and exhaustion and grow weaker as the realization sets in - no one can hear me! I wonder how much longer I can last with this intense arm bondage. Finally I drop to my knees and hang my head in misery, pain and fear and cry my heart out knowing I can't escape and no one will find me.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , MILF , CATSUITS , POV , DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Keywords: tied up tied elbows , glove fetish , boot fetish , eyeglasses , escaping , pov female

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 10:43
File Size: 541.27 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/wigyxkvsv5qw

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:03 am

NIPPLE NOOSED SUSPENSION FOR INVESTIGATOR SARAH BROOKE
I have pretty redhead invetigator Sarah Brooke bound to a pole in an abandoned warehouse. Her neck is tied to the pole and she cries through her tight tape gag. I laugh and inform the nose investigator that I have much, much more in store for her tonight. I peel off her back seam stockings and remove her high heels leaving her in her bare feet. I pull up her dress and yank her thong up into her pussy causing her to scream through her gag. I enjoy groping her big tits and sucking a nipple for a while before pulling the woman up on her toes by pulling her panties into her pussy. I ask if she's ready to talk and she shakes her head no. Time to escalate things my dear ... the next thing she knows is that she's bound hanging by her wrists in a cruel full weight suspension and to make matters worse her nipples are noosed and tied off pulling them painfully. I decided to get rid of her dress. I grab my shears and snip snip snip until it falls to the floor. I grope her pussy a little more then press the high power vibrator up against her pussy giving the confused girl the pleasure of the hitachi and the pain of the suspension. Sarah's bound body begins to shake and quiver as her orgasm builds but I stop denying her. I grab a leather paddle to beat her pussy with it until she's sobbing. Then I yank up her panties into her pussy and shove the vibrator on her bare skin. Sarah screams and convulses as she is brought right to te very edge of an orgasm. The stubborn girl still refuses to talk so I leave her bound, tapegagged and suffering until she breaks ...

Related Categories: BONDAGE , SUSPENSION , TAPEGAGGED , BDSM , FORCED ORGASMS
Keywords: sarah brooke , nipple torture , wrist suspension , orgasm denial , milf , groping , nipple sucking , big tits , crying , suffering , tied up , leather restraints , redhead , female domination

Duration: 12:49
File Size: 639.31 MB
Download Link(s):
MGGBF_NIPPLE_NOOSED_SUSPENSION_FOR_INVESTIGATOR_SARAH_BROOKE_720p.mp4

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:46 am

Strapping Down Sasha - Sasha and Elise Graves - Sexy Natural Blonde Strapped Tightly in Vulnerable Position, Ready for Play
Sexy blonde Sasha is a bondage junkie. She craves to be tied up and made vulnerable for her top. Elise is in the mood to play, as well. After informing Sasha that she "doesn't need to see... I do," Elise pulls a soft, thin Christopher Fetish hood over Sasha's pretty face, rendering her semi-anonymous. Using thick leather belts, Elise begins strapping Sasha to a vertical wooden beam with her arms over her head, exposing her sensitive arm pits to Elise. After Elise straps Sasha's entire body to the post, she skillfully adds one last strap around Sasha's neck, to keep her securely held - both in body and mind. To check her work, Elise uses a zapping taser toy to create fear in Sasha. Ultimately, Elise wants Sasha to trust her, but the process of getting there is going to be fun for Elise :)

Related Categories: BDSM , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , SENSUAL DOMINATION , SENSUAL TICKLING
Keywords: elise graves , sasha , leather bondage , leather straps , strapped , leather hood , hood , bondage , femdom , female submissive , female dominant , taser , shocker , sensual domination , f/f

Duration: 17:24
File Size: 244.17 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/or22y3ra3gej

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Wed May 06, 2020 11:12 am

Taped, Stuffed and Electrified - Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves - Inescapably Tied in Chair - Pussy and Nipple Electro - Severe Tape Gag - Suffering
Lita brings out the best in Elise. Her moans, screams and general suffering bring moisture to Elise's panties. Like a cat with a mouse, Elise toys with Lita in setting her up to fail. Releasing her, only to catch her once again. Who could blame Elise? Lita's big expressive eyes seem to be begging for more and more. Lita tortures herself, in fact, by refusing to hold on to the pussy electrode tightly, causing herself pain both when released, and when Elise stuffs it right back in - over and over again. Armed with nipple electrodes, a mouth-stuffing tape gag, and a neck rope, Elise repeatedly brings Lita to the edge. Enjoy!

Related Categories: BONDAGE , CLASSIC BONDAGE , ROPE BONDAGE , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: elise graves , lita lecherous , rope , neck , electro , pussy electro , nipple electro , suffering , tape gag , gag , mouth stuffing , chair tie , electricity , female dominant , female submissive

Duration: 27:33
File Size: 386.91 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/dajupen1rb2q

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:15 pm

Low Hanging Fruit - Katt Anomia, Mistress Miranda and Elise Graves - Sweet and Innocent Cutie Caged and Tormented By Double Dommes - Bondage - Squeal
Playing with Katt is always a good time. She is super cute, giggly, ticklish, and accepts her suffering as fate. On this day, Mistress Miranda and I were entertaining ourselves at Katt's expense. Locking her in a small cage, adding a mouth-stuffing gag, some humiliation play, along with hand torture, intense vibration and food play. With Katt's mouth all taped up, I shoved two blueberries up her nose, blocking access to air. Miranda and I laughed hard when Katt blew them out of her nose in a bit of a panic. One might pity Katt for subjecting herself to such treatment, but rest assured that Miranda and I enjoyed ourselves immensely!

Related Categories: BONDAGE , EMBARRASSED NAKED FEMALE , FOOD , HUMILIATION , BONDAGE DEVICE
Keywords: elise graves , mistress miranda , katt anomia , cage , food play , nipple clamps , tape gag , metal cage , female submissive , double domme , bondage , humiliation , suffering , female dominant , shaved pussy

Duration: 26:25
File Size: 370.82 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/1fwurnbidvug

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:32 pm

Inverted Straitjacket Suspension - Alani Pi and Elise Graves - Cute Blonde Girl Strapped into SJ, Suspended, Pussy Whipped and Made to Orgasm
Although I have known Alani for a long time now, I have not had the opportunity to play with her - until now! I immediately knew she'd look great upside down in my Max Cita straitjacket! After strapping her tightly into the straitjacket, I tied each of her legs into a futo momo, or frog tie and began hoisting her up - bit by bit. The straps of the jacket, as well as some pussy flogging, really made her pussy lips protrude quite nicely! Her pussy was red and swollen and on display! I took advantage of this easy access by stimulating her clit very directly and intensely with my rubber gloved hand. Alani is very responsive to my touch which was very exciting for me, well, stimulating her while pulling her hair, grabbing her neck and covering her mouth with my other hand! Needless to say, I enjoyed playing with Alani and hope to do so again soon!

Related Categories: BONDAGE , ROPE BONDAGE , STRAITJACKET , SUSPENSION , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , alani pi , straitjacket , suspension , inverted suspension , blonde , frog tie , pink pussy , forced orgasm , orgasm , hair pulling , pussy torture , pussy floggine , tickling , masturbation

Duration: 20:23
File Size: 285.22 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/s8dsr3bhs78v

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:09 am

Torture Puzzle Chastity Torment - Gimpy, An Li and Elise Graves - Unlucky Gimp is Double Dommed into Unique CBT Chastity Device
Elise and An Li are having so much fun putting Gimpy through the ringer! After chaining Gimpy spread out on the bed with only ballet boots, rubber mitts and a rebreather hood covering his body, the two playful dommes get to work locking Gimpy’s dick into an elaborate Steelwerks Torture Puzzle device. This device is sinister - for the more erect the cock becomes, the more it pushes into the multitude of tiny pointy screws! Unfortunately this gimp started out excited and erect, so he had a hell of an experience getting locked into that cage! He couldn’t help but become more and more excited as Elise and An Li teased and tormented him, which only made the CBT more intense! What a mind fuck! Eventually it is a bit too much and Gimpy’s rebreather hood needed to be swapped out for An Li’s ass smothering his face. Elise helped out, too, by seductively stroking the head of Gimpy’s cock - until he was writhing in pain. Fun times!

Related Categories: CHASTITY , CHASTITY MALE , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , BONDAGE MALE
Keywords: elise graves , an li , gimpy , chastity , cbt , cock torture , rubber hood , rebreather hood , ballet boots , rubber mitts , inflatable mitts , double domme , cock tease , submissive male , female domination

Duration: 19:13
File Size: 269.7 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/b8q3prakb4k2

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:02 am

Hood Slut - Strange Hobbies, AliceinBondageland and Elise Graves - Double Dommes Take Over Studio Gum's Storeroom for their Own Amusement
After recuperating from BoundCon, they traveled to Studio Gum along with some friends. Being the very gracious host, Hans-Peter from Studio Gum allowed Elise and Alice to go nuts in the store room, trying on many special rubber hoods on Strange Hobbies head. Strange Hobbies had little to say about it all, as he was trapped in a standing vacuum cube, resulting in no movement of his arms or legs - only some wiggling in the rubber. Check out the wall of amazing hoods! Watch Strange Hobbies experience each hood differently. Elise and Alice couldn’t have been more pleased with their Hood Slut.

Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH , BONDAGE , BONDAGE MALE , BONDAGE DEVICE , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , alice in bondageland , strange hobbies , studio gum , rubber hood , female domination , heavy rubber , vacuum cube , vac cube , teasing , vibration , spanking , latex , rubber , gummi

Duration: 31:41
File Size: 444.98 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/qzcx0z2gx5hd

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:20 am

Junk Mail - Patrick and Elise Graves - Heavy Bondage Gimp Layered in Gear - Straitjacket - Suspended Mail Sack - Hood - Electro - Tease
Elise knows Patrick enjoys complete helplessness. All-encompassing restriction. Absolute immobilization. After stuffing a couple electro balls up Patrick's ass, Elise gets to work on the heavy bondage layering process. Beginning with a thick canvas hood, Patrick is soon faceless. Slipping into a sexy leather straitjacket, Patrick begins to relax into his situation. Helping him into a heavy canvas Max Cita mail bag, Elise informs Patrick that he is about to be laced into the sack, as if it's a full-body corset. Soon, Elise suspends the bag in the air. Patrick has left this earth. To bring him back, Elise turns up the electro on both the ass plug as well as some additional cock and ball electro bands. Tugging on his dick, Elise keeps Patrick on edge. When asked to wiggle, Elise sees that Patrick can barely move his body, but yet he sways and sways. How long does Patrick stay bound up in the sack? Watch and find out.

Related Categories: BONDAGE DEVICE , BONDAGE MALE , ELECTRIC PLAY , SUSPENSION , GENITAL BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , patrick , max cita , canvas , mail sack , suspended , electro , ass plug , cock electro , cbt , suspension , straitjacket , sj , hood , heavy bondage

Duration: 40:27
File Size: 568.84 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z0mydcm9lwah

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:24 pm

Petite Blonde in Tough Steel Restraint
Petite blonde Garnet Rose likes bondage but she had never been restrained in steel. She asks to be bound tightly with lots of metal. The eager girl strips off her clothing and starts out with her wrists in Irish 8 handcuffs, her ankles in hinged handcuffs, elbows cuffed and her legs strapped together above the knees with chain. To give Garnet the full experience she's desiring her thumbs are cuffed together and her big toes are cuffed. Her head is encased in a ballgag head harness and the collar around her neck has a chain running down through her elbows and hands to the ankle cuffs putting Garnet in a super tight little hogcuff. Garnet moans in pleasure as she struggles hard and rolls around allowing her body to feel the tight restrictive steel embracing her. I watch her then decide she's much too comfortable and has way too much movement. I unlock a handcuff and attach it to her toe cuffs so that poor helpless Garnet can barely move at all ... I leave my pretty little captive wondering if she wants to be returning any time soon for more steel bondage!

Related Categories: BONDAGE , HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH , HANDCUFFS , STRUGGLING , BDSM
Keywords: garnet rose , cuffed elbows , irish 8s , hinged handcuffs , toe fetish , head harness , gagged women , ballgagged , nudity / naked

Duration: 10:23
File Size: 508.30 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/suvmfyhexsuw