[FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Bondage, selfbondage.....
areax69
vip member

Re: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Post by areax69 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 am

Electrically Fucked and Sucked - JimmyUSMC, Sasha and Elise Graves - Jimmy is Laced into SEXY Leather Playsuit, Strapped Down and Electrified!
JimmyUSMC is living out the dreams of many kinky men. He is first laced up into an extremely sexy custom-made leather bondage catsuit by the perky Sasha. Mitts, boots and a unique leather hood come next. Elise then begins skillfully strapping Jimmy to her special table, ensuring that there is very little movement available to Jimmy. Demonstrating to Sasha how to control Jimmy through the electrical ass plug and urethral cock cap electrode, Elise begins warming up Jimmy’s insides. Jimmy, lacking much electrical experience, begins moaning and contracting as the juice gets turned up even more by Sasha. If you have ever wanted to see Jimmy truly helpless with a dose of suffering, this is for you! After juicing Jimmy’s genitals with electricity, Elise’s interest wains and moves on to the Venus 2000 machine, offering Jimmy the suck of a lifetime. Unfortunately for Jimmy, the machine does not care when he ejaculates, and so this whole experience might just go on indefinitely…

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , BONDAGE BLOWJOBS , LEATHER , LEATHER FETISH , BDSM
Keywords: leather , elise graves , sasha , jimmyusmc , leather bondage , venus 2000 , electro play , urethral electrode , ass plug , leather boots , leather hood , double domme

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 47:34
File Size: 667.31 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/5pq98vfuxvyb

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:46 am

Put to Good Use - Elise Graves and J - Latex Domme Sensually Teases, Uses and Objectifies Rubber Gimp in Strict Metal Bondage
If there is one activity I enjoy most, it is teasing a horny, rubber-clad man after I lock him down into inescapable metal bondage. This is precisely what I do with my rubber friend J after first sticking an electro butt plug up his ass. After securing his head between two tight pads to prevent any movement, I affix a dildo to his face - after all, he is here for my amusement, my pleasure. It is a great turn on for me to lower my pussy over his face and onto his dildo gag. Visually he is so close to my pretty pussy, but sensation-wise he is so far! After using his face for my pleasure, I move on to his rubber cock. Thanks to a thick rubber sheath covering his cock and balls, he derives little to no actual physical sensation when I slide him inside me. This means the pleasure is all mine! I take full advantage of his helpless rubber body that is locked into rigid metal neck, wrist and ankle restraints. After orgasming myself silly, I retire to another room to regain my energy, while J waits for me to come use him all over again when I am ready.

Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH , BONDAGE , BONDAGE DEVICE , FEMALE DOMINATION , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , j , rubber hood , teasing , dildo gag , objectification , rubber gimp , face sitting , cock riding , cock sheath , rubber bondage , sensual domination , latex stockings , electro , orgasm

Duration: 23:23
File Size: 328.20 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/mtsi47iwjx0d

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:35 pm

Sophie Shock Collar Up To 12
Beautiful submissive Sophie will try to take the shock collar up to level 12 for her first challenge attempt!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 08:36
File Size: 934.11 MB
Download Link(s):
SC_Sophie.Shock.Collar.Up.To.12.1080p.mp4

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:24 am

Twenty Minutes - Elise Graves and Jack HammerXL - Elise is tied by the neck, abandoned, and made to last twenty minutes
Elise loves to be tied up and choked. She especially loves when she is essentially choking herself. Her friend Jack decides to give her some quality alone time after handcuffing her hands behind her back, attaching a spreader bar between her legs, and hoisting her neck up tight. After setting a timer for twenty minutes, there is nothing Elise can do but try to maintain composure and stay alive. Warning: This video is for entertainment purposes only. Neck play is very dangerous, and there were many safeguards not visible to the viewer. Stay safe!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BDSM , FEMALE DESPERATION , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , ROPE BONDAGE , SELF BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , jack hammer , neck play , rope bondage , female submissive , male dominant , abandonment

Duration: 27:52
File Size: 388.92 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/l5o3hw4w6l7s

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:05 am

Twisted Cutie Gets Tightly Tied - Tai Crimson and Elise Graves - rope bondage - caning - bastinado - hogtie
I love to play with Tai Crimson. She is a fun toy for me, as she enjoys being pushed to her limit. I begin by securely tying Tai's upper torso. I overdo the rope bondage to make sure she is under my control. I then grab her by the hair and drag her onto the bondage bed. There I pull her to her chest, popping up her ass into position to recieve a hand spanking. My hand leaves her ass nicely red. It is so satisfying to lay into her ass with my hands. I then bring Tai onto her stomach, and tie her ankles to her back, forming a tight hogtie. Tai smiles and giggles. This girl is pretty twisted. Then again, I guess we are both pretty twisted...

Related Categories: BDSM, CANING, BASTINADO, 18 & 19 YRS OLD.
Keywords: elise graves, tai crimson, rope bondage, hogtie, shibari, caning, foot caning, bastinado, 19 year old, spanking.

File Type: MP4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 19:32
File Size: 273.88 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/v8ustlg2bdfk

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:43 am

In Hog Heaven - Mistress Chiaki, Mistress Hinako and Elise Graves - Tokyo Mistresses Tie Up Elise TIGHTLY - face distortion torture - tickling - forced orgasms
Mistress Chiaki is a skillful shibari goddess from Tokyo. Mistress Hinako is a tough and playful shibari switch from Tokyo. Much to Elise’s delight, they made a special trip during their US travels to San Fransisco to meet and play with her. Elise feels like the luckiest girl in the world, as she has admired these two special women for a while now. Apparently Hinako and Chiaki felt the same about Elise. It was destined to be a lovely time. Chiaki tightly ties Elise in a wonderfully strict hogtie and then works some facial distortion magic with a special device from Japan. Elise’s distorted face delights all three very much! Hinako and Chiaki tickle Elise to watch her squeal and squirm. They giggle to one another. The shared joy in such a specific experience is something to behold, as are Elise’s many orgasms. The next meeting of these three twisted minds will be in Germany in May!

Related Categories: BDSM , TICKLING , FORCED ORGASMS , ROPE BONDAGE , NOSE FETISH
Keywords: elise graves , mistress hinako , mistress chiaki , japanese , bdsm , shibari , tickling , face torture , face distortion , nose torture , nose hook , tight bondage

Duration: 30:15
File Size: 424.96 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/h4gwhpw9lipa

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Shaking in My Boots - Elise Graves - Elise Forced to Support Herself on Her Ballet-Booted Toes or Her Pussy Rope! Leather Bondage - Rope Bondage
Locked into a pair of unforgiving ballet boots, a tight single-arm binder, a restrictive neck corset and a leather head harness, Elise Graves is in her element. Her mesh catsuit accentuates her body while tight red rope contorts her figure. Elise is in quite the pickle. Standing in her ballet boots causes extreme agony in her toes and arches of her feet, however if she relaxes into her rope bondage at all, the weight of her body is carried by two thin ropes cutting deep into her pussy. Elise is in quite the predicament. She can't help but to alternate her weight between her ballet-booted toes and her crotch-roped pussy. Both are excruciating, particularly over time. With her arms secured in tight leather behind her back, her arms are of no help. In fact, her arms behind her seem to tip her forward a bit, causing Elise to periodically fling herself forward, creating intense sensations on her tender pussy. Thankfully she is muzzled, which allows us to watch her struggle with the sound on :)

Category: PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE , LEATHER , ROPE BONDAGE , LEATHER FETISH , GENITAL BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , predicament bondage , leather bondage , arm binder , muzzle , ballet boots , neck corset , suffering , crotch rope , rope bondage , suspension

Duration: 17:28
File Size: 245.14 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/qfxbi8tbjfgu

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:30 pm

On My Toes - Elise Graves - Elise is forced on to her toes - forced orgasms - shibari - gag - drooling - nipple torture
That which keeps me on my toes are not the ropes around my chest, nor the rope around my neck, but rather the need to stay alert, awake and aware. With my ankles crossed, I am off-balance, prone to falling over. With the pain stemming from nipple clamps, and the fear of being restricted by the rope around my neck, I am conscious, awake, and present in my ordeal. The addition of a vibrator strapped in between my legs challenges my focus, attempting to coax me down the path of orgasm. Although I am tempted down that path many times, I know my true place is this present moment.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , FORCED ORGASMS , HIGHLY ARCHED FEET , SWALLOWING/DROOLING , BDSM
Keywords: elise graves , tip toe , shibari , rope bondage , gag , ball gag , drooling , forced orgasms , orgasm control , nipple torture , nipple clamps

Duration: 19:22
File Size: 271.94 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/vcescy9fhlzv

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Folded Like a Cheap Suitcase - Elise Graves and T Gunn - Elise is tied into a Small Package and Objectified All Throughout a Public Convention
For the past several years, I have attended BoundCon, a bondage-focused convention in Munich, Germany. Generally I am a guest for the convention during which I tie or get tied up on various stages throughout the convention. During the 2017 BoundCon, I was asked by T Gunn, a German rigger, to help him pull off a stunt that he had in mind. He wanted to tie my up into a suitcase-like package and carry me around the convention floor. I enthusiastically agreed! In this video, you will see the process of him tying me, our journey throughout the convention floor, stopping at various booths and more! It was quite a trip to be helpless and objectified like I was! Enjoy!

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , CLASSIC BONDAGE , PUBLIC NUDITY , PUBLIC HUMILIATION , LIFT & CARRY
Keywords: elise graves , t gunn , rope bondage , suitcase , convention , objectification , gag , fruit gag , rope gag , suspension , shibari , carrying , lift and carry , bondage convention , bondage liberation

Duration: 18:26
File Size: 258.42 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/6a0kvuom0uxu

areax69
vip member

Post by areax69 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:48 am

Ariel Anderssen in a Darlex Hobble Dress Straitjacket
Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

Duration: 07:32
File Size: 153.56 MB
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tyuqksv87hpg