Forced orgasms for bonded slaves[MaleDom]

Bondage, selfbondage.....
dalask

Post by dalask » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:04 am

Entwined | Brooke Johnson

Brooke is bound in four positions entirely with twine.
Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh.
Her fingers and toes are pulled back making each step and movement painful. With her wrists pulled down to her knees she has to hunch and squat. This makes the neck rope an interesting addition.
Each tie with the twine is more difficult than the last. The ball tie and then the upside down missionary position. Each using tons of thin twine. Every movement she makes hurts.

Duration: 0:38:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.02 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/b28bfd22e2b91/01003.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Daddy I Cant Hold It Any
Longer | Abigail Dupree

Daddy has been in the bathroom for forever and I really gotta go! Number one and number two. I colored three whole pictures and everything but he's still in there and he wont let me use the potty. The potty dance only works for so long. I ended up having an accident all over my Barbie blankie and in my little white panties.. oh no.. This is so bad what should I do? I'll just hide it in my dresser. No one will find it there. Maybe if I pretend I'm asleep he will think it was just a bedtime accident. Oh man. Daddy is going to be so mad at me if he finds out? what should I do now? Oh well... back to coloring.
I almost forgot that I had to go number two. Maybe I'll just let a few farts out, daddy has to be done and out of the only bathroom soon.
Daddy's Girl, Peeing, Female Desperation, Sneaking, Age Regression, Plushy, Little, Short Skirt, White Panties, Wet Panties

Duration: 0:17:02 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 873.87 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/71a7c32519da7/01004.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:53 am

The Fix Joanna Angel

Joanna makes a deal, but doesn't get what she came for.
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal.
Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open.
The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber.
Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Duration: 0:45:53 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.45 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/5b06ff138e9ee/01005.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

With: Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick
Director: James Mogul

Maya Kendrick wants a hardcore beating and Derrick Pierce is just the man to bring it! Tied up and strapped to spreader bars Maya is about to get the punishment she craves. First the flogger to get her warmed up, Derrick whips his little pain slut on the stomach, tits and ass turning her skin hot pink. He puts nipple clamps on her perky tits and straps a vibrator between her legs and she begs to cum but she is not allowed until Derrick says so. She cums hard and then Derrick leaves the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. Next Maya is on all fours gagged and tied up tight in bondage ready for anything. Derrick fucks her cunt with his fat cock making her whimper and moan and then stuffs his dick down her throat for some wet and sloppy face fucking. With his slippery spit covered cock he fucks her other hungry whore hole and she loves it in her asshole. She can't get enough, the more Derrick pounds that ass the more she needs it. After getting fucked real good Derrick's dirty little whore is happy to clean her ass off his cock. Tied down on her back with legs pulled up straight Maya gets the cane on her shaved pussy, her nipples, tender thighs and anywhere else that makes her scream. Derrick fingers her wet pussy making her squirt all over his hand. With a clothespin on her lips to keep her quiet Derrick drives his hard cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her cunt and chokes her until she thanks him excessively for using her and making her feel so good. He goes back and forth between her slutty holes fucking her ass and pussy giving her several orgasms until Derrick shoots his load all over her. What a Perfect Afternoon!

Duration: 0:52:34 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.9 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/83bcfc8b8bd49/01006.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:28 am

Silver Staff - Mind Mastered by Mysterio

Silver Staff is a confident, dominating and aggressive superheroine, she storms into Arch-Villain Mysterio's lair to confront him. She easily deflects his mystical energy balls and pins him with her staff to his throat. But she was overconfident...
Mysterio uses his mind magic and makes Silver Staff into his puppet, whenever she tries to resist the magic overwhelms her and her eyes roll up in her head as she has not choice but to obey. She's forced to dance, masturbate then crawl and suck the villains cock until he fills her mouth. She's then forced to strip out of her costume and wear a slutty outfit to give him a lap dance.
Now Mysterio is totally aroused by her erotic dancing and he throws her on the table and tell pulls out his enormous cock, "Please, its too big, it'll tear me apart" Silver Staff begs "Fine, you can leave whenever you want" Mysterio says stepping back so the superheroine can get away, but as soon as Silver Staff rises Mysterio laughs and slams her back down with his magical control and then fucks her with out mercy. Silver Staff screams and moans, unable to resist his powers.
Finally Mysterio has had enough of Silver Staff's pussy and makes her finish him with her mouth until she takes it all over her face. The villain uses his magic to put her out again and she is left laying covered in disgrace.

Duration: 00:21:26 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 938 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/5c509be17b50e/01007.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/54b121bdd05e4/01007.part2.rar

dalask

Post by dalask » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Lydia Black Sexual Disgrace Punk Rock Cock Part 1

If there was ever a sex slave in the dungeon who needed an attitude adjustment it's dirty Lydia Black. Not because she's tattooed, pierced and gauged all over, and not because she wears heavy black bondage make-up and shaves the sides of her head, but Lydia needs extra brutal training because of the gleeful grin and twinkle in her eye she has when Master Bruno slaps her around at the beginning of this scorching hot session. Clearly she's a rebellious sort, and will require thorough domination and an extra helping of punishing rough sex to bring her into compliance. A nasty set of rusty chains bind Lydia's wrists and heavy metal slave collar between two railroad ties ready for whatever sexual humiliation Bruno decides to administer. He begins by finger blasting her cunt with gloved hands while also slapping her face repeatedly. Bruno shoves his big hung cock deeply into her mouth giving her no choice but to give him a deepthroat blowjob which evolves into a free-for-all face fuck. Next, he unchains her wrists and bends her over one post and bangs her hard from behind, stopping occasionally to light up her skinny ass with a black leather flogger. Pain slut pig Lydia loves it! Cum drips out of her cunt on Bruno's out strokes, and that's just the first eleven minutes. Wait until you see the last half!

Duration: 0:24:03 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.38 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/a019d360a34b0/01008.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Zoey Foxx Returns for More Bondage Slave Training

Seems no one warned the hot and horny Zoey Foxx how intense we get here at Fetish Network. She's experimented sexually with a few boyfriends with domination and bondage, but nothing like what we have planned for her second round of slave training. This time she's tied to a crate with leather and chains, testing her flexibility, her legs kept in a split, her arms pulled in the same directions, nipple pumps aching her nipples. She can't stop shivering. Her Master finally walks in, hung dick hard and grabs Zoey's head, turns it and fills her mouth with his cock. So much spit oozes out of her mouth. We're sure she's hoping for a clear breath of air. She gets what she wants when her Master moves between her legs. Her leg tied back gives him enough room and access for whatever he wants with her pussy. He loves pounding in a cunt rough and hard, going as deep as he can. He grabs her hair again, using it to pull her down more on his cock. He then moves back and forth, taking turns obliterating her throat and pussy. Zoey seems to love every minute of her BDSM session. She gladly gives him sloppy deepthroat blowjobs and begs to be fucked more and fast. He surprises her with something special: a vibrator. He places it on her clit and watches her body tremble from multiple orgasms. It looks too much to handle. He has to hold her down and gag her with his cock. The scene is so hot, her Master decides to give her a load of his cum. She loves it. She swirls it around her mouth before swallowing it. Another successful sex slave made.

Duration: 0:27:28 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.59 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f6cd5bb578392/01009.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:54 am

Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum

It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our BDSM dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position. She better behave or she'll be slave training until her Master is pleased. He continues with the sybian and fucking machine with a dildo as long and thick like him. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock make Nikki cum within seconds. Her moans and screams echo throughout the dark space. Her Master grabs her hair to deep throat every inch of his dick down her mouth. She can't concentrate on all the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. Our shiny Bell begins to break but he doesn't let up. He increases the vibration, speeds up the fucking machine as he continues skull fucking her, making her take his dick deep down my throat. Nikki wants to collapse but the rope doesn't allow her to. Eventually her Master pulls out of the fucking machine contraption and brings her to her knees for another blowjob. It seems Nikki Bell is obeying her Master, gagging on all the dick she can handle, hoping she get another load of cum. She keeps sucking, spit oozing out of her mouth. Finally he gets close and preps his sex slave's face for a steamy facial. You be the judge if Nikki Bell needs to return for more training.

Duration: 0:19:38 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.12 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/6752bd01bf74e/01010.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:24 am

Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues with More Bondage and Rough Sex

The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace. He makes her love being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. Blindfolded, tight leather cuffs hug Nikki's wrists and ankles together as she is sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, taking his meat as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head down more. Nikki begs for mercy as the vibration intensifies and spit pours out of her mouth and spread all over her face. He enjoys smacking her pussy, tits and face awake before shoving his cock in her mouth again. He likes hearing her gag on his dick. He wants her to cum a few times before he widens her pussy. Turning the sybian on high usually does the trick. Next, Nikki is placed on the floor, wrists and legs attached to chains linked to the grounds, legs kept spread eagle. Her Master slaps her pussy and torments it with a vibrator, the last thing Nikki wants. Her cunt is trembling from what's it's been given. He has to cover her mouth from all the screaming and begging for mercy. Her pussy doesn't need lube from the multiple orgasms, allowing the wand to glide all over her clit and pussy lips. Time for rough penetration. Her Master hovers over and dips his dick deep inside Nikki's pink hole. It's still too much for her little pussy to handle. Too bad. Her Master doesn't care. He pounds her pussy, ball gag in her mouth to cover the noise coming out of it. Her Master rubs her clit with the vibrator as he continues fucking her rough and fast. He wants to give her a well deserved load from all that she's taken. He unchains her a bit so she can sit up with her mouth open. You need to see the facial Nikki is left with.

Duration: 0:21:20 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.22 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/890fe322a4bba/01011.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:49 pm

I am a Fucked Up Human Being | Abigail Dupree

I am a Fucked Up Depraved Human Being. The perverted confessions of a female sex slave. While talking to Master Smith on the telecom, I am hand pumping my ass with a huge dildo, clips on my nipples and clothes pins on my tender pussy lips. I talk about all of the taboo sexual things I search the dark web for to masturbate to.
Master Smith is out of town and needs me to help him feel better. He is very good at making me confess to things that are really quite criminal. He makes me hurt myself and I love it.
Dirty Confessions, Pussy Slapping, Clit Rubbing, Standing Masturbation, Pumping Pussy, Dirty Talking, Dark web, Taboo, Illegal Fantasy, Anal Dildo, Solo Masturbation

Duration: 0:37:48 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.89 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/8f4b436b0230e/01012.mp4