Forced orgasms for bonded slaves[MaleDom]

Bondage, selfbondage.....
dalask

Post by dalask » Fri May 24, 2019 9:07 am

"Mr. Steele"
Starring Alice March, Eric John, and Vegas

Victoria Greene the student reporter sweetheart thinks she's getting a private interview about Mr. Steele's personal hobbies and passions and
Mr. Steele was asked to give an interview to a student reporter from the local college and when he saw her he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He scheduled the interview with her for a standard hour, but then cut her off after 15 minutes. Mr. Steele told Victoria she could come by his house with zero electronic devices and to let no one know of her location. Mr. Steele sends his assistant for Victoria and she arrives at his house for the one-on-one.
Mr. Steele offers Victoria some phenomenal wine but she declines stating "she's not of age and doesn't drink yet". Mr. Steele calls his assistant, Ivan, and they grab her by the arms and is placed over Mr. Steele's lap for a spanking. Victoria advises she has a dinner date and that she's punctual and reliable so her friend would question where she was if she couldn't leave or call out. Mr. Steele fingers her sweet little pussy and licks his fingers before they decide to have some more fun.
The men pull out their hard cocks and rub them all over her face. Then they force her to lick her cock so she doesn't bite them. Ivan and Mr. Steele take turns shoving their cocks into her mouth nearly choking her.
Later they take Miss Victoria to the bedroom tie her up on the bed, blindfold her eyes, and put a gag in her mouth. Mr. Steele cuts her little panties off and starts fingering and licking her young pussy as she begs for them to stop. Ivan pulls out a vibrator and when her clit becomes engorged they pull out the hitachi. When the student reporter begs not to be forced to orgasm they put the huge vibrator over her and make her orgasm anyways.
Then Mr. Steele plays with her tight ass hole and gets her juices flowing for the big cock, but first, he sticks a wand in her hole so she's juicy and then he sticks his rock hard cock in it. She says he's too big and begs him not to fuck her anymore but Mr. Steele doesn't listen. The men fuck her over and over again until her pussy is dripping with wet cum.
Mr. Steele and his assistant finish with her and tell her she will be bound up and in a couple days they will come back to fuck her again and eventually she'll learn to enjoy it. Victoria tells them they're insane and she's going to tell the whole world. Mr. Steele realizes there is only one thing left to do, plan B, the bring out the rope and strangle her.
Victoria screams and kicks to fight for her life, but she looses the battle and is carried out by Mr. Steele's assistant to hide the body!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Vibrator, Hitachi, Blow Job, Face Fucking, Necro Fucking, Body views, Foot Views.
Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

Duration: 1:15:44 Resolution: 854x480 Format: mp4 Size: 2.69 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/f2ea9c8aba5c9/Clip_0415.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Fri May 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Massage and Forced O for Arielle Lane

Arielle Lane luxuriates after lengthy punishment. Rubbed with soothing oil as he massages the deep ache in her gorgeous naked cheeks. Luxuriating under his touch she happily spreads her legs for him to pleasure her with her favorite hitachi. Full service spanking is exactly what she wanted as she brought to her final cum of the day, limp, exhausted sore and happy.

Duration: 0:07:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 214 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/1155655755cec/Clip_0416.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Fri May 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Felicity & Jade Robbed and Roped Part 1

With: Felicity Feline, Brick Danger

Clarity comes quickly for the vacationing girls, as Brick the innkeeper orders them to get on their knees and suck his cock. After giving both sluts a brief skull-fuck, he fixates on Felicity and the intense BDSM action begins. First he ball-gags her, chains her to his dungeon floor and torments her pussy with a sex machine, then after he's had a few sick laughs he binds her wrists with rope and continues his sexual domination of the big butt brunette on his ratty bed. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission in a deluge of positions. Felicity's hot young flexible body gets made into a rag-doll as her new Master savagely fucks her. The extreme rough sex ends in a big messy cumshot all over the tattooed tarts face.

Duration: 0:52:16 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 3.02 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/b41ed0d4857b9/Clip_0417.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Fri May 24, 2019 11:04 pm

Whore Holes: Lisey Sweet gets all her slutty holes stuffed and fucked

With: Lisey Sweet, Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Codey Steele, Eddie Jaye

Lisey Sweet is hot for cock and wants all her little Whore Holes stuffed and fucked. 5 big dicks and one Liseyâ€"sounds like a recipe for fun! First a little gameâ€"tied up tight with a bag over her head Lisey is told to guess whose cock is in her mouth and when she is correct she gets the Hitachi as a reward. All this dick sucking is getting her warmed up for the onslaught of hardcore action that is coming her way. Bound with rope and straddling a bench Lisey has a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Stirling, Donny Robby, Codey and Eddie each take turns fucking her slutty pussy and then her ass. As soon as Lisey gets her ass fucked she squirts a geyser and wants more. Thick dicks fuck her non stop back and forth between her two whore holes while she gags on cock and she cums hard again and again. Next mounting one of the dicks Lisey gets double penetrationâ€"one in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time while she jacks another dick with her hands and mouth. Air tight! Her natural tits and sexy ass bounce around with every thrust. She loves getting her holes filled, stretched and split wide open with all this man meat. In reverse cowgirl Lisey gets her ass stuffed with two huge cocks and it drives her crazy moaning and screaming with pleasure until they shoot their hot jizz all over Liseys mouth and pretty face. What a good whore, she swallowed all that cum and loved it!

Duration: 1:16:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.72 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/9b1e34f3ec5d9/Clip_0419.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sat May 25, 2019 6:22 am

Bound Angel - Joanna Angel

The amazing Joanna Angel get tied up hard!
Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.
She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless.
She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!

Duration: 0:35:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.91 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/f479c8f5eb473/Clip_0420.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sat May 25, 2019 8:30 am

His Mark Part 2 - Brooke Johnson

Brooke is brought down from her suspension. Skylar watches on as her restraints are removed. Brooke has made a critical mistake. She told us that she has trouble with simple mathematics specifically using the number seven. She has to shock herself any time she gets an answer wrong or takes too long to answer. Each time she does she jumps. The questions get harder and harder and the pain is awful.
She's shackled to the floor and her legs are spread wide. A ball gag is put her in mouth. OT shows Skylar a few tricks. She can pinch, bite, scratch, and poke Brooke's pressure points. Skylar and OT go after her together as she screams through her gag. They discover that she's being turned on so much that her cunt is white with cream. Then Skylar gets to sit on Brooke and play with her pussy and slap her face.

Duration: 0:59:12 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 3.14 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/93f2eaf504107/Clip_0421.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sat May 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Starli Made To Orgasm - XXXTREMECOMIXXX

Starli, Lumin and Torro - Starli and Lumin are bound to the cell wall and Count Vertigo grinds a Hitachi on Starli's pussy till she has a massive orgasm!

*This is from the movie "Count Vertigo's Guests"

Duration: 0:07:55 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 98.66 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/6493608ed8b9a/Clip_0422.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sat May 25, 2019 4:59 pm

Daughter All-in

It's a men's day today. Daddy Charlie invited his friends over for a poker night. Perverse Suzan served the guests her ass and other delicacies. But the stakes are much higher today, daughter Anna is in the bank. After Charlie lost everything, he raised the stakes with his daughter. His drooling friends fucked the horny teen and filled her throat with cum. Wild anal gangbang as a lullaby. How the fuck is anything like this even possible?

Duration: 0:18:03 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 1,74 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/8c9d3e488857f/Clip_0423.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/69711812d6be0/Clip_0423.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/dd53488d00bdb/Clip_0423.part3.rar

dalask

Post by dalask » Sun May 26, 2019 4:25 am

Jason Michaels, Tori Avanao

Tori Avano made an impressive debut against Billy Boston where she destroyed him despite sustaining an injury in the second round. She has a taste for destroying men now. She's been working out and doing a nice strict diet to get her firm tattooed body in shape for her match with Jason Michaels today. Jason is training in jiu-jitsu and MMA. Jason is making his debut today. He has a hard time in the first round trying to figure out the rules. He's so into the wrestling part, he forgets about the sexual part. After he figures out how to play the game, a real sex fight is on. These two athletes grab for each other's crotches and try to make each other cum at all times. Neither of these sexual gladiators wants this fight to go to a decision and the match is very close. During round 3 both fighters are going for the Orgasm on the mat. They are feverously going for oral sex and finger. The fight makes it to the end. The winner is called and the winner wants to show the loser who the boss is. The winner keeps the loser pinned at all times while they fuck the loser close to orgasm. Loser if hang gagged and fucked until they cum and the winner leaves the loser on the mats to clean up after...

Duration: 0:47:15 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2.72 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4232c7213b33d/Clip_0425.mp4

dalask

Post by dalask » Sun May 26, 2019 6:29 am

ImPressed - Kira Noir

She comes to apprentice, but finds herself the victim.
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, violated me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.

Duration: 0:38:29 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.05 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/26cea2bf083f6/Clip_0426.mp4