Bondage: hard and rough everything you love!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
RikkiTikki

Syren De Mer & Skylar Snow (2018)

Post by RikkiTikki » Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 am

Syren De Mer & Skylar Snow (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Incest, Big Tits, MILF, Anal

Info file:
Size: 900 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 54 s
Format: Matroska

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Ana Foxxx Demoted at The Sadists & Swingers Halloween Ball

Post by RikkiTikki » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:01 pm

Ana Foxxx Demoted at The Sadists & Swingers Halloween Ball

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Blowjob, Hardcore, Fisting, Dildo, IR, Strap-on, Flogging, Vibrator, Stockings, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ebony, Zapper, Ball Gag
Models: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Ana Foxxx, Chloe Cherry, Donny Sins

Description: The Upper Floor's Halloween Sadists & Swingers Ball is to be served by two trained house girls, Chloe Cherry and Ana Foxxx. Governess Aiden Starr is not convinced that Ana is worthy of wearing the full uniform as Ana's service on the The Upper Floor preceded Aiden's rigorous training regime. Aiden sets a simple test for Ana: if Ana can keep the house collar on the tray in her hand through the entire first service session, then she can keep it. But if she drops it, she'll be subjected to brutal girl and service training at the very bottom of the girl pile. So Ana has her hands full, literally. In the meantime, a tightly tied Chloe Cherry can only moan and scream as she has her tight teen body punished for every mistake Ana makes. And Ana's in quite a bind! She's holding a tray, while in an athletic squat, with tight clamps on her pussy and nipples, with Donny Sins throat fucking her with his massive cock. Ana holds on tight for as long as she can while slobbering and working his dick, but gravity prevails and the tray falls. Chloe's feet are held aloft and exposed in her rope shibari, leaving her vulnerable to the barrage of electro zaps. Ana is throat fucked and then pounded from behind as she licks Chloe's ad begs for Chloe to take the dick so she can request more instruction and take her flogging. The scene ends with Chloe taking a glorious pounding in her beautiful pink pussy while reciting the rules for the delighted crowd. Ana is given punishment orgasms on her knees like a filthy little trainee. The crowd is dressed in kinky Halloween costumes and having a wild party with plenty of partner swapping, asses spanked, and girls earning their Master's cum. The Darko BDSM babes take the shiny new wooden TUF paddle at the hands of their Master Darko, leaving both beautiful masochists gasping with deep red asses. A masked red-headed bondage girl takes a brutal rope suspension, flogging, and relentless orgasms, while another party goer offers her perfect ass for a long and strict caning with a metal rod. When Ana and Chloe return to the floor, it is for Chloe's anal fucking in a doggy rope tie that makes her round ass press deliciously against the ropes. However, Ana again steals the show with her disobedience. The governess discovers Ana has rips in her stocking already, and has Ana lick Chloe's asshole as she personally zaps each of Ana's exposed toes for being out uniform. Ana is already quite sorry for her mistake by the time Donny uses her mouth as a wet service hole, but she is truly apologetic when the Steward traps her clit with a vibrator and Aiden refuses to let her cum. In the meantime, Chloe is enjoying a deep anal fucking in doggy and asking for all her orgasms like a good girl. Ana on the other hand is cumming, and falling over herself, unable to speak since she is so overwhelmed with the vibrator. Sweating, zapped and flogged, she can't stop herself from cumming without permission to the entertainment of the crowd. Aiden laughs in spite of herself and promises Ana that she will pay for each stolen orgasm for the rest of the night. Please join us for the next installment of this incredible celebration of perversion, kink and sexual service.

Info file:
Size: 817 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 14 min
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Prowler (2019)

Post by RikkiTikki » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:06 am

Prowler (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Spanking, Blood, Torment, Rape, Suspension
Models: Victoria Voxxx

Description: I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.

Info file:
Size: 936 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850
Duration: 45 min 4 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Double Shades Of Domination (2018)

Post by RikkiTikki » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:21 am

Double Shades Of Domination (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Models: Candee Licious, Noa Livia

Info file:
Size: 863 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 25 min 45 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Bound To Be A Happy Birthday (13 11 2019)

Post by RikkiTikki » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Bound To Be A Happy Birthday (13.11.2019)

Info video:
Date: 13.11.2019
Genre: All Sex, Cum Shot, Bondage, Anal Play, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Pussy Licking, 69, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Tattoo, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Abella Danger

Description: JMac has bought a birthday gift for his girlfriend Stacie-a set of under the bed cuffs. He sends her away so that he can install them and surprise her, but he somehow manages to strap himself to the bed instead. With his girlfriend gone for who knows how long, JMac calls out in the hopes that her roommate (Abella) will hear him. When Abella finds JMac strapped to the bed, she gets very turned on, and decides to try out the birthday present (who cares that it's not her birthday) right then and there.

Info file:
Size: 497 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 38 min 38 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Cadence Lux in Brutally Devastating Torment and Bondage

Post by RikkiTikki » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:38 am

Cadence Lux in Brutally Devastating Torment and Bondage

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Dildo, Fingering, Squirting, Ball Gag
Models: Cherie DeVille

Description: Cadence Lux is a tough girl, and when she and The Pope get together it's guaranteed to be something special. We find Cadence in a sitting lotus position, perched upon a wooden box, with her hands pulled behind her to support her body. Her feet are tied together and her knees are pulled down to keep her legs spread wide. There is a moment where The Pope takes his time and lets her get warmed up, but then it's off to the races. Within the first two minutes, The Pope has pushed Cadence to tears. This is not an easy task, because she is a tough bitch, but he knows what it takes to get her to this point quickly. The flogger is used to bring the tears out in full force, before he attacks her with the crop. The magic wand is introduced and then the game of "pain or cum" is played until he decides to finally let her cum. The next scene has her bent over in a doggy position. The brutality continues with a spanking and then The Pope kneads the flesh on her back. The flogger is brought back out, but he quickly goes back to using his hands to make his victim scream in agony. After begging him to make her cry again, he begins fucking her face with a massive dildo. He moves back to her pussy and begins imposing orgasms as she is made to fuck her own throat with the dildo. Cadence is slowly melting away, but that is what she came here for; to suffer at his hands. The final scene begins, and she is bound, but not tied down. This is by design, because The Pope is about to push her further than she has ever been pushed before. The entire scene is Cadence being manipulated by heavy breath control and orgasms. Cadence completely comes unraveled. Her squirting pussy tells the full story of how turned on, yet totally overwhelmed, she is throughout the entire scene.

Info file:
Size: 458 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 41 min 46 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File