Bondage: hard and rough everything you love!

Bondage, selfbondage.....
RikkiTikki

Lana Rain 2B NieR Automata Factory Bondage (2019)

Post by RikkiTikki » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:27 am

Lana Rain - 2B NieR Automata Factory Bondage (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Bondage, Cosplay, Double Penetration, Fuck Machine, Gaming

Description: [A-Tier][Full HD][60FPS] As 2B infiltrates the factory, the walls begin to move, chunks of metal reconstruct into warped shapes, cables begin snaking around.... ||||| This took a colossal amount of work more than usual. This was my first time using a set up like this and my arms and legs are absolutely sore. Every part of my body is sore xD but this was honestly one of the funnest videos to film and I'm glad I tried it out. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did in making it for you all.

Info file:
Size: 516 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 37 s
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Casting X 215

Post by RikkiTikki » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:23 am

Casting X 215

Info video:
Genre: Casting, Anal, Teen, Big Tits, Bondage, Hardcore, All Sex
Models: Roxy Risingstar

Description: A hungarian girl, Roxy Risingstar has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Roxy Risingstar will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Roxy Risingstar to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Roxy Risingstar sex Testing casting X !

Info file:
Size: 1.23 GiB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 56 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Aidra's Little Games: Aidra Fox Gets Played By Her Slutty Step Mommy

Post by RikkiTikki » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 pm

Aidra's Little Games: Aidra Fox Gets Played By Her Slutty Step-Mommy

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Fingering, Cumshot, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Caning
Models: Ramon Nomar, Syren de Mer, Aidra Fox

Description: Aidra Fox is a tight bodied teenager with eyes only for her step daddy, and a major vendetta against his bangin' new fiancee Syren de Mer. Not only is Syren a big titted anal girl, more than capable of soothing Ramon's sadistic urges with her big booty and submissive skills, but Adria is also convinced that she's a gold digger, out for the small fortune that her mother left the family. With Aidra home for the summer, it's a total psycho-sexual war for the heart and mind of Ramon. After a tense family breakfast, Ramon enjoys a late morning play session with Syren, when he thinks Aidra has finally left the house. He is clearly hungry for his submissive's curvaceous body and skilled mouth. He wastes no time in clamping her big swollen nipples with tight tweezers and tying her up with her own negligee. Syren is a good domesticated girl, so she drops to her knees to perform an incredible blowjob while being spanked and flogged. When her bouncy ass is nice and red and her tits are covered with drool, Ramon pulls the nipple clamps off of her nipples and puts her into a tight rope shibari hobble bondage. Ramon flogs Syren to drive her into the living room couch in a constricted crawl. Once she reaches the couch he takes his time both her ass and her pussy, fucking them both hard and fast. Syren forgets herself and cums on his cock without permission but after being reprimanded with a swift caning, she makes sure to get his blessing for each anal orgasm after that. When the late afternoon rolls around, Aidra decides to fabricate some evidence for her conspiracy against Syren by stealing money from Ramon's wallet and blaming it on her future stepmother. It's a clever attempt to drive a wedge between the happy kinky couple, but Ramon is a smart man and can immediately see that his gorgeous little step daughter is deceiving him. When confronted, Aidra betrays herself immediately and accuses him and Syren of stealing her mothers money. This is an accusation that Ramon can only respond to with a strict spanking. When Aidra refuses to apologize and continues on her tirade against both step parents, they decide to discipline her tight little ass with a good flogging in leather handcuffs. All of Aidra's flirtation with Ramon has not been merely manipulation and she is clearly turned on and happy when he finally gives in and fucks her wet pussy while shoving her face into Syren's . Aidra is stripped down, beaten red and fucked senseless while having her mouth used by a grinning Syren. Aidra welcomes the painful administration of some metal clover nipple clamps by Syren, riding her step daddy's cock even harder so that the clamps pull tightly on her sensitive little nipples. After Adria's overloaded with orgasms, Syren pushes her off Ramon's cock and enjoys one final ride before taking Aidra to the floor to show her how to coax a hot load out of her step daddy. If Syren is indeed hoping to command the family fortune, she'll earn every penny this afternoon.

Info file:
Size: 769 MB
Duration: 1 h 10 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Closet Play Thing (14 12 2019)

Post by RikkiTikki » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:24 am

Closet Play Thing (14.12.2019)

Info video:
Date: 14.12.2019
Genre: Sex, Bondage, Domination, Feet, Fetish, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Blouse, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Voluptuous, Caucasian, Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Small Tits
Models: Alura TNT Jenson, Kiara Cole

Description: Alura Jensen is just a typical stay at home wife.or is she? When her husband heads off to work, Alura gets to work on playing with her little toy Kiara hidden away in her suburban closet.

Info file:
Size: 577 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 30 min 47 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Punishing The Thieving Maid

Post by RikkiTikki » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:03 pm

Punishing The Thieving Maid

Info video:
Genre: All Sex, BDSM, Bondage, POV, Brunette, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Fisting, Squirt, Cumshot
Models: Ashley Adams

Description: Big-tit maid Ashley Adams gets caught on camera stealing from her boss, Mr.Dickemz. The only way for her to avoid getting fired or locked up is sexual submission. She agrees to serve him and is promptly tied up and sucking on his thick Latin cock. He slaps, spanks and humiliates the thieving hottie then goes ham on her wet pussy. Like a man possessed, he brutally fucks her to several screaming orgasms before finishes her off with a huge facial cumshot.

Info file:
Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 33 min 42 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Ariel X: Body Builder Double Pe rated in Diabolical Devices

Post by RikkiTikki » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:17 am

Ariel X: Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Double Penetration, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Squirting, Spanking, Handler
Models: Ariel X

Description: Ariel X and The Pope have known each other for a long time, and things get more intense every time they meet. Ariel begins shackled to the wall with her legs spread and her arms pulled up, to ensure we get to see those glorious muscles flex when The Pope hurts her. Her body is abused in a way that only he knows how to do, and she cannot get enough. The orgasms are just as powerful as the torment, so right away, the pace is set for the day! Ariel soon finds herself bound in a doggy position that now shows off her perfect back side. The Pope works his way through several implements before choosing to use his hand as the preferred weapon of ass destruction. He switches gears for a moment, and issues a brutal bastinado. Then he moves the cane to the rest of her flesh and gives her some beautiful cane marks. The orgasms continue, and we get one of the most brutal spankings in DB history. Ariel keeps begging for it to be harder, and The Pope doesn't disappoint. It's time for the final scene and Ariel is on her back with her legs pinned back and her feet up in the air. He dishes out more torment before fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. We don't get to see double penetration often on Device Bondage, so this is a huge treat. And since it's Ariel X's gorgeous holes getting DP'd, it's just that much better.

Info file:
Size: 1.78 GiB
Duration: 49 min 42 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Domestic Disturbance (2019)

Post by RikkiTikki » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:54 am

Domestic Disturbance (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Masturbation, Caning, Uniform
Models: Ava D'Amore

Description: Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude's house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he's got videos of me doing things I shouldn't have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he's put me through. If I thought he'd let me leave I'd quit. He tells me I'm worthless. He's long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I'll do as he says and maybe he won't hurt me... bad.

Info file:
Size: 1.40 GiB
Resolution: 478 x 850
Duration: 1 h 9 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Santa Gets Got: MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

Post by RikkiTikki » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 am

Santa Gets Got: MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Stockings, Flogging, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Feet, Foot Licking, Footjob, Vibrator, Masturbation
Models: Syren de Mer, Dale Savage

Description: Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he's about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn't believe for a second that he's Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don't lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he's begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as girlty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale's hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale's cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale's hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he's forgetting Syren's pleasure comes first! She sits on his face and Dale greedily licks her juicy pussy. Syren rides his face, cumming hard over and over again. Finally, she sinks down on his cock. Dale moans as her tight slick warmth envelops his sensitive cock. Syren sets a brutal pace as she uses his body to orgasm on his cock. When she's had her fill, she wraps her hand around his cock. Dale begs to cum, desperate to blow his load even if it's only in her hand. Just as he's about to cum, Syren denies him, laughing as he struggles in bondage.

Info file:
Size: 1.65 GiB
Duration: 45 min 52 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

The Naughty Nun: Korra Del Rio Punishes Disgraceful Sinner DJ

Post by RikkiTikki » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:08 am

The Naughty Nun: Korra Del Rio Punishes Disgraceful Sinner DJ

Info video:
Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, TS Fucks On Male, Shemale On Male, Bareback, Blowjob, Feet, Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings, Bondage, Cum in Mouth
Models: Korra Del Rio, DJ

Description: Beautiful Korra Del Rio is The Naughty Nun in this weeks TSS sinful sexy role-play update. After witnessing DJ touching himself in Mass Korra relegates DJ to the cold dark basement to fix furniture and learn a lesson about his shameless, disgraceful ways. After admiting to DJ that she saw him masturbating during church service she orders DJ to read from the bible to find salvation from his wickedness. As he is reading bible verses Korra peels off her black and white habit to reveal a very sexy lace teddy, black thigh high stockings and garter. DJ doesn't know what's going on! Sister Korra is confronting DJ with his petty disgusting fantasies and will lead him to redemption by being his vessel to absorb all of his sick sexual perversions in the name of the Lord. Korra tells DJ to take off her black patent leather high heel shoes and smell her feet. He peels off her nylons and licks each and every tantalizing toe of Sister Del Rio and then she pulls her cock out for DJ to let loose on. All the sins and lies trapped in his throat need to be plunged out with some deep throat cock sucking. She spreads her long legs wide and DJ swallows her hard dick right up. Korra takes her firm inviting breasts out of her corset while DJ gets down and dirty on her dick. Now he is on his back in the stocks with a blindfold on so he can't see anything. This dirty little sinner is ready to get all of his evils forgiven so Korra punishes this bad boy with the zapper and some firm paddling on his butt. She crawls up on top of his face and slides her cock in his mouth and rubs her balls all over his greedy mouth. Sister Del Rio tells depraved DJ she is going to fuck him so hard he is never gonna want to sin again. And sure enough she sticks to her plan. After fucking his face she gives him a little taste of heaven by eagerly eating his ass. She jerks his cock while licking his asshole and DJ is loving it. Korra's bright red diabolical lipstick smears all over his ass and thighs and he can't get enough from this Naughty Nun. Now that his ass is wet and slippery she fills him up and fucks his sin hole into submission. DJ moans and pleads and begs for her to cum all over him and finally she squeezes her lusty load out on his face. Redemption at last!

Info file:
Size: 543 MB
Duration: 49 min 35 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

House Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

Post by RikkiTikki » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 am

House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Blowjob, Hardcore, IR, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ebony, Zapper, Clothespins, Facial, Fingering, Flogging, Vibrator, Stockings, Cumshot
Models: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Ana Foxxx, Chloe Cherry, Donny Sins

Description: In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry girl, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what's worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana's bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings... at a price. Ana's torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana's nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little girl, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe's tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.

Info file:
Size: 770 MB
Duration: 1 h 10 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File