Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:23 pm

[Lew Rubens] Alisha Adams - Tight Straps Balltie - With a little tickeling

Description: A balltie is one of the most helpless ties in all of bondage. Yes, the hogtie is more popular but in a balltie a victim can hardly move anywhere. And if you strap them down tightly to an immovable object...

Tags: bondage, high heels, struggling, gag, ballgag, blindfold, leather straps, head harness gag

Type: mp4
Size: 385,83 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:08:45

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:31 pm

[Sexy Tied Girls] Vanessa as a ballerina

Description: Vanessa will be trained to be a good ballerina, so she has to pass a lot of tasks. A lot of feet and body stretching. And the final countdown... hogtied, sitting in a stretched condition.

Tags: ballerina, tape gag, big breasts, feet, hogtied, lingerie, brunette, mini skirt, pantyhose/stockings, roped

Size: 159,3 MB
Duration: 00:15:46

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:39 pm

[Supertight Bondage] Fayth on Fire - Supertight Hogtie Under The Spanish Sun

Description: U.S. Rope-Bunny Fayth is On Fire! She's Next To Get Tied Into A Brutally Tight Hogtie By Lew Rubens, It'S Probably The Tightest Bondage For Fayth In Her Life. Watch The Sexy Girl Fighting Against The Tight Ropes. Lew Rubens challenges super strong Fayth on Fire in one of his signature Hogties outdoor in the spanish Sun! How Long Can She Stand It?

Tags: bondage, bdsm, fetish, fayth, hogtie, ultra, tight, brutal, extreme, outdoor, roped, ballgagged, redhead, high heels, elbows tied, tattooed girls

Size: 233,59 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:30:44

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:47 pm

Captive Chrissy Marie - Pokemon Go For Real

Description: Chrissy's boyfriend has been ignoring her lately. He works too much and when he's not working, he is playing Pokemon Go. Chrissy hatches a plan to capture his attention. She is sitting on her couch when calling up her friend to complain about her boyfriend... “Hey, are you busy? Want to help me play a little prank on my boyfriend? Ok, come over!” Chrissy's friend shows up and she invites him in. They sit on the couch and Chrissy explains that her BF is always at work or out playing Pokemon Go. He hardly spends any time with her any more. She further explains that she came up with a creative idea to entice him to come over. She created a Pokemon Game of her own design.
Chrissy gets up and removes her robe. Then she hands a small bag to her friend who is still seated on the couch and tells him her idea. She explains she is a wild Pokemon captured by an evil Pokemon trainer, and that he needs to tie her up and use her phone to take some pictures to send to her boyfriend with a caption explaining that he should rescue her. Her friend obviously agrees to help her out, so she asks him for the couch, and lays down face first and instructing him to start by tying her hands behind her back.After her wrists are bound Chrissy rolls over and lifts her legs and points her toes towards her friend, signaling for him to tie her legs together so she can't run away. Once finished she tells him she definitely can't escape, but he will also have to gag her for the photos. She tells him there should be some purple pantyhose in the bag and he should use them for the gag. He enthusiastically wraps the pantyhose around Chrissy's head 3 times, tightly cleave gagging her. Chrissy asks him to take the pictures as they discussed. After taking the photos, her friend sits down on the couch and Chrissy drapes her nylon covered legs over his lap. He pulls the gag out and leaves it around her neck. Chrissy asks if he will hang out with her for a bit until she gets a message that he is on the way, she doesn't want to be tied up like this all alone.
Chrissy talks about how she likes being tied up and slowly starts to get horny from her friend caressing her legs and feet. He slowly works his hands up her legs as is getting more and more worked up. Then gets up and kneels down in front of Chrissy's face and says “Can I tell you a secret? I never actually sent those pics or texts to your BF.” Chrissy responds “Can I tell you a secret? I never actually expected you to. Now you better gag me because the more excited I get, the louder I get!” Her friend firmly reverse hand gags Chrissy. He then fondles her breasts with his free hand. After a few minutes, he tells her he has another surprise for her. She is eager to see what it could be. He pulls out a cloth and presses it over Chrissy's nose and mouth. She breaths it in, enjoying their game and slowly, seductively . He lifts her up and throws her over his shoulder, carrying her off to the bedroom for more fun!

Tags: chrissy marie, nylons, stockings & garter, sheer, bra & panties, high heels, topless, tied up, costume, bound, cleave gagged, hand gagging, groping, knocked out, sleepy, cosplay, lift & carry, pantyhose/stockings, hand over mouth

Size: 546 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:15

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:55 pm

Pretty Secretary Chairtied With Tape

Tags: inxesse, dave simpson bondage, blonde, chair tied, taped, tape gag, gagged, glasses, mini skirt, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, silk/satin, struggles

Size: 77,3 MB
Resolution: 1080x720
Duration: 00:06:30

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:02 pm

[Born to be Bound] Rachel Adams - Something new for both of us...

Description: This was a custom video for hands to the side and then a hogtie with clothesline. Well I had never done hands to the side and Rachel had never been tied with he hands to the side. She is looking great in shiny everything and just because I'm not sure this tie is going to be difficult enough for her I decide to have her wear the 6" pumps to challenge her a little more. So much tying, I had her walk around that way. I had her sit in a chair that way. I hogtied her and then I pulled it up at the very end. She said the tie didn't hurt at all but she couldn't move at all which was really frustrating because it felt like she should have more movement and of course the heels bothered her. She got a ballgag and then a scarf, microfoam and duct tape & at the end a rope over that. This is the full custom and a lot of the cutting her out is shown as well- but first I give her the scissors and tell her to try to cut herself out. Not safe, I know but she lived.

Tags: ballgaged, bondage, custom videos, disco shorts, gagged girl, rope bondage, shiny pantyhose

Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:55:24

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Sexy Blonde Shackled And Gagged

Tags: cuffed, chained, predicament bondage, sporty teen, tape gag, tight clothes, bound in gym, amateur

Size: 38,1 MB
Resolution: 480x480
Duration: 0:13:51

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:39 pm

Hot Brunette Tied To Pole

Tags: bondage, public, tied up for show, sexy teen, tight shorts, latex/pvc/vinyl, post/pole/tree tied, roped, flexible girl, high heels, pole dance, master shibary

Size: 583 MB
Duration: 0:17:21

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:46 pm

[Struggling Babes] Nicola bound to chair ballgagged touched kissed teased by Cindy

Tags: bondage, brunette, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, tease, rope, ball gagged, struggling, chair tied

Size: 59,98 MB
Duration: 0:06:13

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:50 pm

[Bound Life] Laundry in elbow bondage

Description: Elbow bondage is super hard! Sir says it will become a lot easier when I get used to it, like my chastity belt and collar. So now I apparently have to do EVERYTHING in elbow bondage. Which is really horrible! Not just because it is hard, but also because now every simple thing takes so much more time to do! For example, hanging the laundry outside (my beautiful lingerie can not go in the dryer) took me forever! With my elbows tied all the way together with rope, I tried my best but it is really annoying. Especially when I drop something!

Tags: metal bondage, cuffed, shackled, blonde, elbows tied, chastity belt, barefoot, panties bikini

Size: 145,57 MB
Duration: 0:04:21

Download