Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon May 08, 2023 1:01 pm

Whitney Armbinder Shiny Bondage

Description: Whitney Morgan is her Shiny purple one piece Dolphin swimsuit and shiny tights is already for a fun filled night. She is grabbed on her way out and back into her home. He controls her by her into a black leather arm binder. He attaches a black leather body harness. He also wants to make sure no one can hear her so he gags her with a black leather head harness.
She struggles her way to the floor in a attempt to wiggle her way out. But he just continues to add more black leather straps to her legs. She continues to get louder so her has no choice but to inflate her gag in her mouth. He pumps it up so large that you can barely hear her breath.

Tags: whitney morgan, shiny bondage, shiny swimsuit, shiny tights, armbinder, headharness, ball gag, struggling, did, gagged women, shiny clothing

Type: mp4
Size: 99,89 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:12:43

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:26 pm

A Beautiful Girl Gives An Amazing Blowjob With Bondage

Tags: amateur, teen, male orgasm, facial, blowjob, cumshot, oral sex, corset, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, redhead, handcuffs

Size: 31,72 MB
Resolution: 426x240
Duration: 0:14:50

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:29 pm

Busty Neighbor Stripped & Goat Roped

Description: Curvy Pepper Sterling keeps receiving the elderly couple next door's mail. She walks over and discovers the door open. She enters and calls out to them but there is no answer. Pepper has a bad feeling about it, but against her better judgement she decides to take a look around. As she walks into the spare room. I am waiting to ambush her. I grab her and inject her and she is . Pepper awakens groggy on the futon and starts to notice she is completely nude and tied up. I walk in and grab my busty captive who interrupted the robbery. Pepper demands to know what is going on so I take her panties and shove the wad into her mouth. I start to wrap gag her very tightly with microfoam tape and when she is good and gagged I begin to fondle and play with her bound big tits. I tell her I need more rope to finish up taking care of her and the bound beauty's eyes widen in fear wondering what I mean. Pepper hops around the room trying to find something to cut the ropes with. She hops all over getting frustrated that there is nothing to cut her loose. She hears my footsteps returning and tries to block the door with her bound body. I my way back in and I start to taunt her groping her pussy and tits. I tell her I just robbed the place and she just came at the wrong time. Now that she's seen my face I have to get rid of her. I describe what a goat rope is as I wrap the rope around her pretty neck. Pepper gets wide eyed in panic as I start to tie her in the goat rope. The poor helpless thing struggles like crazy, but I quickly attach the neck rope to her bound ankles. I leave Pepper in her peril. Pepper tries her best to free herself but winds up choking herself with every movement of her body. Suddenly Pepper hears a knock at the door and tries frantically to let the person know she is inside and in trouble but the person doesn't hear her. She struggles and grunts on the floor her body spasming and ultimately succumbs to the rope.

Keywords: pepper sterling, breast bondage, big tits, hopping, groping, mouth stuffing, panty gag, gagged women, gagging, neck rope, goat rope, did, rope bondage, struggling, tapegagged, nudity/naked

Size: 227 MB
Duration: 00:14:52

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:32 pm

[Born to be Bound] The pretty young man hater gets a tight crotch rope & her toes tied

Description: 5'8" college hottie Anna wants to be a domme to earn some quick cash. When the grown domme asks her why she wants to do this Anna replies that it is to take out some frustration she has on the male species. The grown domme doesn’t like her response and thinks that men paying good money for sessions should have their boundaries respected. She decides to show the young girl what she is talking about with a little rope bondage. The girl gets tight ropes on the arms, a hanky stuffed in her mouth and black tape used as a cleave gag. Then her black panties are cut off of her and stuffed in her mouth, her nipples are clamped and a tight crotch rope goes between her freshly shaved pussy lips and she is hogtied, heels off with her toes tied into the hogtie in her fancy stockings. The cutie isn't into this at all and starts to understand where the grown domme is coming from, Anna promises she will respect her potential clients but she is left there in that tight hogtie and crotchrope just to be sure the grown domme gets her point across.

Tags: anna bound, bondage, tight roped, hogtied, crotch roped, pantyhose/stockings, gagged, barefeet, nipple clamps, bound feet, elbows tied

Size: 139 MB
Duration: 00:16:20

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:34 pm

Strict Bondage In Sofa By Jealous Girl

Tags: roped, teen, elbows tied, silk/satin, big tits, brunette, barefoot, pantyhose/stockings, legs bound, tape gag

Size: 59,7 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:12:23

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:37 pm

[Born To Be Bound] UFO watcher fell and hit her head

Description: Anna is a young homeowner with a big backyard and clear view of the sky. She has been seeing objects she can’t identify for a while now and she has plenty of pictures and videos to prove it. She calls the police department and soon a woman shows up and starts asking questions about who else knows, what devices is this information on etc… then cutie Anna is stuck in the neck and soon resting. When she knows what is ftp:/members/content/upload/annafalls17/source1/annafallsEnd.mp4happening again she has been tied up and she is being ballgagged. These are secret gov aircrafts that no one should see once let alone over and over. She has to prevent the little cutie from talking. She threatens her that if she doesn’t cooperate things will get much worse than this bondage where she is taken. Anna is terrified and struggling hard and gets back up to her knee and falls over into a wall with a marble table…She is much better than she could be, she was lucky. Her gag is changed to a stocking and tape, her nipples are clamped and more rope is added to her young body. The woman tells Anna they have to take her away instead of blank slating her because she might still see those views….Poor Anna, she had no idea she was seeing things never meant for her eyes…
So true story, she did try to get back up to her knee- she said so that the struggling would look prettier, however she lost her balance and slammed into a wall and table while tied up. Pillows had been set against the sofa so if she fell she would fall into them. We never imagined her going the other way. Footage included, clip continued and Annas reaction to seeing the fall on the camera at the end. That was a very close call, it could have been a very, very bad day. I followed up the next evening her neck and shoulders weren’t even out of whack but she did have a small hickey like bruise on her neck.

Tags: anna, brunette, panty shots, stocking feet and bondage, tape gagged girl

Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:15:48

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed May 10, 2023 3:57 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. A Twine Situation

Description: Frogtied and straddling a padded horse, Maggie struggles to escape the ropes holding her arms. She knows it's hopeless, and that her situation is only going to get worse. With her pierced nipples exposed, they make for an easy target. It only takes a moment and her breasts are pulled forward by the twine looped around her nipples. Each struggle or squirm only rubs the coarse twine against her nipples. Not quite painful, but not pleasant either. The tickling is the worst for her, as her body involuntarily jerks and pulls hard on the twine.

Tags: piercings, tapegagged, tickling, pantyhose/stockings, topless

Size: 240,8 MB
Duration: 00:14:28

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed May 10, 2023 4:00 pm

[Bondage Vacation] Bondage holidays - Jeremy & Edeline

Tags: shibari, blonde, roped, white lingerie, toys, orgasms, male domination, blowjob, pussy, sex, pantyhose/stockings, masturbation, crotch roped, cum inside, hardcore

Size: 78,8 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:15:33

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed May 10, 2023 4:03 pm

Sasha Fae Hogtied On The Bed

Tags: bondage, hogtied, barefeet, roped, elbows tied, lingerie, tattooed, panties, gagged

Size: 79,4 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Resolution: 852x480

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed May 10, 2023 4:07 pm

Hogtied On The Sofa

Tags: amateur, bondage, gagged, hogtied, roped, high heels, barefoot, bare feet, rope tied, taped mouth, yelow ropes, pink panties

Size: 115 MB
Duration: 00:08:55

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.