Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:30 pm

[Hunters Lair] Suspended suprise orgasm

Description: Sexy Carissa never wants to know what the Hunter has in store for her she loves being surprised. Left hanging in an inverted hogtied and blindfolded Carissa can only imagine what sort of torment she will face. But to her pleasant surprise instead of torment she gets the hitachi treatment on her clit. She purrs and moans into her gag as the Hunter reaches down and take off her blindfold. Carissa grinds her crotch against the vibrating hitachi moaning in pleasure. She cums a few times when the Hunter give her a little break. But her break is so he can attach a throat rope to her neck. The rope is pulled back to the wall behind her her to arch her back to keep from choking. He then resumes the erotic torment on her clit. Carissa is actually very turned on while being choked and her orgasms are more and more intense as the rope around her throat chokes her as she bucks and struggles in her bondage. He leaves her hanging exhausted and quivering from her pleasant ordeal.

Keywords: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, hogtied, suspended, damsel, hitachi, made to cum, silk/satin, upskirt, spandex, high heels

Type: mp4
Size: 49,15 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 0:06:40

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:35 pm

[Shiny Bound] Lucy Purr - Busty Lifeguard Bound and Gagged - Part 2

Description: Lifeguard Lucy once again finds herself in quite a bind. Sitting on the bed ballgagged and with a body harness still tightly tied over her Speedo one piece swimsuit, she is boxtied. She squirms around and finds a knot, so I re-tie it out of reach and roll her onto her belly. I tie her ankles together crossed and pull her into a nice back arch hogtie. She struggles for a few minutes and she thinks she is helpless. Once again I step in, this time rolling her over onto her back. Now with all of her appendages tucked underneath her, she is like a turtle on its back.. Now she is completely 100% helpless.

Keywords: lucy purr, spandex bondage, swimsuit fetish, lycra, one piece swimsuit, speedo, hogtied, lifeguard fantasy, rope bondage, boxtied, crotch rope, struggling, helpless, shiny pantyhose, nylons, ballgagged

Size: 282,46 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:19:47

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:41 pm

Carissa Stretched And Tickled

Tags: carissa montgomery, superheroines, bound, leather fetish, big tits, tickling torture, bondage orgasms, masturbation, bare feet

Size: 30,7 MB
Duration: 00:07:31
Resolution: 640x360

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:45 pm

[American Damsels] The Damsel Mission - Deleted Scene - Ashly Anderson

Description: Because of running time considerations, some pulse-pounding scenes had to be edited from "The Damsel Mission" feature. In this segment, we see Ashly Anderson's initial capture by the masked intruder. The scene begins with the stunning brunette looking for her missing maid, unaware the dark villain has already waylaid the petite domestic. When she's confronted by the intruder, she realizes its best if she offers no resistance, and the villain promptly binds and bandana-gags the busty beauty (all tying and gagging is shown on-screen). Once her captor has her trussed up, he takes advantage of Ashly's helplessness and exposes her luscious breasts. When he leaves her alone, the sexy brunette tries to free herself, but she fails to loosen the knots, and soon the black-clad villain returns to begin the next part of Ashly's ordeal!

Keywords: ashly anderson, american damsels, secretary bondage, on-screen tying, on-screen gagging, cleavegag, cleavegagged, bandana gag, bandana gagged, hogtie, hogtied, high heel bondage, miniskirt bondage, blouse bondage, stockings & garters

Size: 56 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:12:21

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:08 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Description: Just a few minutes is all Jamie had to wait. I had promised her one of her favorite positions with the magic wand bound in just the right spot. I hadn't left her alone for 3 minutes but when I came back she had started the party without me. So with a quick change of plans Jamie soon found a different device bound to her pussy. The cold steel of the chastity belt cools her off quick as her cries of protest fall on deaf ears. There won't be any orgasms for Jamie today or maybe the week; I haven't decided yet. For now I'll just watch her work out her frustrations.

Keywords: bondage, latex/pvc/vinyl, ballgagged, struggling, chastity, belt tied, leather straps, armbinder monoglove, strappado, roped, elbows tied, barefoot, frogtied, collared

Size: 160,28 MB
Duration: 0:11:47

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:18 pm

Sydney Hale Bound

Tags: bondage, selfbondage, roped, tight skirt, barefoot, gagged, encasement, nipples clamps, handcuffed, zip tied

Size: 168,4 MB
Duration: 00:12:14

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:23 pm

[Girl Next Door Bondage] Tie me up and rob me! Let me suck you and fuck you instead!

Description: Kendra is confronted by a man wearing pantyhose covering his head and face. It is obvious what he is after. Her money. But because it took her so long to earn it, Kendra begs him to take something else. She then starts to flirt with him and tells him that he can do anything she wants to him. The man agrees, but tells her that he has to tie her up. Kendra agrees and soon she is tied up and sucking on the man. After, they are done, the man gets ready to gag her. "Aren't you going to fuck me!" Kendra asks, hoping he answers, Yes!. But soon the man has her struggling bound and gagged. Little by little, Kendra get more turned and she starts to come on to the man again, even though she is bound and gagged. In the end, Kendra ends up tied up and gagged on her sofa. Her tits are out and her pantyhose and panties are down. But Kendra couldn't be happier. because instead of her having to give up her money, she given blow jobs and pussy instead. To her, she came out of this situation with more than a girl could hope for.

Tags: bondage, roped, gagged, upskirt, haired pussy, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, blowjob

Size: 474,16 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:14:06

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:29 pm

Pretty brunette hogtied on the floor

Tags: bondage, roped, barefoot, lingerie, struggling, crotchroped

Size: 18,4 MB
Duration: 00:05:38
Resolution: 852x480

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:35 pm

[Lew Rubens] PG84 - Leather Sausage Ass Up

Description: Pg84 came to me for her first clips video and I'm glad she did. I've known her for a while and knew she was a masochist that loves bondage but I wanted to play things safe. Even so, I pushed her a bit. Everything was very tight. She couldn't budge the gag. And I hit her pretty hard with the crop.Once she was loose she said "That was easy! And so much fun!" I really should have pushed harder.

Keywords: bdsm, bondage, high heels, leather bondage, leather fetish, gag, ballgag, head harness gag

Size: 542,7 MB
Duration: 0:12:16

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:41 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. The Double Wands

Description: To say Jamie was a bit upset with the predicament I tied her into would be an understatement. All I remember is some utterance of it being uncomfortable before tightening the gag into her mouth. Jamie continued to make her displeasure with the situation as she struggled to get free. Before the neighbors start to wonder I rigged a tight crotch rope to her and tied it off to the end of the bed. Now unable to full sit upright she has to either pull on her crotch rope or let the rope around her neck tighten. Before she can complain I've already setup two magic wand vibrators that are quickly changing Jamie's attitude. Soon enough she gives in and lost in a sea of orgasms.

Keywords: rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, orgasms, struggling, ballgagged

Size: 50,63 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 0:12:29

Download