Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed May 10, 2023 4:10 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. The Bannister

Description: Ropes encircles Jamie's legs first, cinching them into a tight frogtie. More follows around her upper arms, elbows, forearms, and of course her wrists. All cinched and knotted with little room to even wiggle. Concern started to show as another cinched her waist to the banister, especially when her neck was secured as well. A ballgag strapped tight in her mouth Jamie tries her best to twist and thrash against her bonds. The banister holds with ease as she tries. Glancing around the room for any hope of rescue Jamie only see's her captor with a pile of rope in their hand.

Keywords: rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged, yoga pants

Type: mp4
Size: 72,1 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:29

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:17 pm

[Brendas Bound] The Street Walker That Does Bondage - With Lexy Mae

Description: He was driving around that part of town looking for a good time. Lexy approached the car at a stop light. She says Hi honey you looking for a good time. He says yes I am but not the kind that you are normally used to. She says what do you have in mind. He tells her that he wanted to hire a street walker that does bondage. She just smiled and said well baby I am your girl. She get's in and heads back to his place.

Keywords: bdsm, damsel in, rope bondage, hogtied, elbows tied, brunette, short black dress, tight roped, high heels, ball-gagged

Size: 188 MB
Duration: 0:12:56

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:20 pm

[Bass Bondage] Anne Appears - Secret Agent Girl Packed, Wrapped, Roped And Groped

Description: Anne is a sexy, new, petite private sleuth on the case of taking Bass down. Entering his house by jimmying his door open she slowly and quietly sneaks around looking for him. Checking different rooms it seems he's not home as she continues her search and investigation. There's a room with the door closed that needs to be checked. After entering it she doesn't hear or see Bass hiding in the closet by the front door and as she walks through the house he subdues her by grabbing the sexy P.I. and clamping his hand over her mouth pulling her up off the floor.
She's thrown in a chair to be tied up. (All on screen tying) Tying her hands behind her back Bass moves to her legs and while tying her ankles Anne starts to complain how tight he's tying her then even says he doesn't have to tie her up. The snooping girl has no idea what's in store for her and it's only going to get tighter. Wrapping her legs up he moves behind her and welds her elbows together real tight. (The reactions are so genuine especially with a girl that's never been tied up like this!!)
Now that she's pretty tied up Bass pulls her top down and pops out her tits from her bra embarrassing her. "You don't have to do this" the bound sleuth exclaims in a rather panicky tone. The roping continues as her tits and arms get tied as she uncomfortably struggles in the chair. It gets real serious when tape and a pair of panties are presented in front of her.

Keywords: fetish, bondage, bdsm, damsel in distress, rope bondage, chairtied, hogtied, breasts, breast bondage, spanking, gag talk, drooling, gagged, gagging, tapegagged, mouth stuffed, mouth packed, panty gagged, wrap gagged, bound and gagged, girl tied up, tied up and gagged, elbows tied together, groping, struggling, squirming, fondled, manhandled, stockings, bra and panties, legs, high heels, mini skirt, tied up, female desperation, panic

Size: 82,13 MB
Duration: 0:06:00

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm

Belle Davis - How dare you tie me up like this Mmmmphh!

Description: They have caught his step-son with some inappropriate material at his school. But the Dean of the school is hesitant to confront the step-father of this student. So one of the teachers, Ms Davis (Belle) surprises everyone when she volunteers to talk to the step-father. The video begins with Belle meeting the step-father in a hotel room of all places. She explains to him the problem with his step-son possessing bondage material in their establishment. When the step-father tries to argue his step-son's case, Belle refers to her religious book as she condemns the behavior. When the step-father' pleads for lenience, Belle refuses to give in. "Maybe you are looking at this from the wrong angle!" the step-father explains to Belle. When she asks him what that means, he shows her. He grabs Belle and ties her up. "You shouldn't condemn something until you try it!" the man tells her. Belle demands to be untied, telling the man that this behavior is against her beliefs. But their conversation is ended when the man stuffs her mouth and tapes Belle to gag her. Belle grunts and whimpers through the gag as she is thrown on the bed. This is when the man notices that under her dress, Belle is wearing very sexy black lace lingerie and stockings. Then as he ties more rope around her, he cannot help but notice that Belle is very turned on. When he ties a crotch rope on her, Belle cannot help it and she starts to lose control. The man finally gets her her to admit that the reason she volunteered to meet with him was because she was very much into the idea of being bound and gagged so he could have his naughty way with her. As Belle rolls around on the bed and pulls the crotch rope deeper into her pussy, she forces herself to have the first a many orgasms. The final being when the man removes the crotch rope later, so he can pull her panties down.

Tags: bondage, crotch roped, elbows tied, gagged, lingerie, pantyhose, pink panties

Size: 129,91 MB
Resolution: 852x478
Duration: 0:17:24

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:31 pm

[Born To Be Bound] Anna Hogtied and Gagged

Description: Anna is hanging out with a wealthy older man. He is sending a limo for her to take her to a concert, VIP tickets and all. The wife gets wind of it and decides she would prefer to go instead..you know surprise her hubby at the event and see how he handles it. She gets into the girls home, ties her up including her elbows, and crotch ropes her over her pantyhose. Then she hogties her tightly and takes the VIP ticket and leaves in the limo meant for young Anna.

Tags: anna, jj plush, brunette, bondage, hogtied, roped, elbows tied, crotch roped, short dress, high heels, pantyhose, tight

Size: 135 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:18:05

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:34 pm

Slutty Teen Fifi - Tight Ropes

Description: We done a shitload of shoots with Jamaican beauty queen Fifi. A gymnast and a dancer she is lean and limber and can take any position for any amount of time. Petite as she is she still has no trouble with even the biggest of are ballgags and its seriously big!! Here she is as a innocent young girl severely trussed by an intruder. A bona fide beauty with a great body and a fantastic booty Fifi always does what she can to put up a real struggle.

Keywords: trussedup, bondage, teen, gagged, hogtied, roped, mid calf high sneakers, mini skirt, redhead, tight clothes

Size: 42,76 MB
Duration: 0:03:10

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 pm

[Futile Struggles] Rachel Adams - Tight Leather Bondage for Rachel

Description: I have Rachel nude, ballgagged, and bound in leather. She is also collared and leashed and struggles to keep up with me as her ankles are attached with a small length of chain. Her ass is smacked when I tire of having to wait for her. I eventually lead her inside. I attach her leash overhead, before I commence adding more leather straps to her bondage. In between adding more straps, I roughly manhandle my captive. More straps are added and then Rachel whimpers and yelps as I smack her ass. I pull up a chair and remove her leash from above. Rachel looks forward to sitting after struggling to maintain balance. I remove her gag and collar. I shove a large squishy ball in her mouth and then I buckle on a muzzle gag, with a built in collar. I add a few more straps to her ankles, before placing Rachel on the floor.

Tags: rachel, leather fetish, male domination, all natural, gagging

Size: 316,5 MB
Duration: 00:20:40

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:32 pm

[Hunters Lair] Constance - Chicken winged bondage toy

Description: Pretty Constance sits on the sofa tightly bound in ropes frustrated and wanting to be untied. She bitches about having her elbows welded so tightly together for so long and demands that the Hunter untie her immediately. But he has no intention of freeing his sexy little bondage toy just yet. As she bitches and complains he clamps his hand over her mouth and tells her that he will free her only when he is ready and not before. Constance's eyes go big over his hand as she struggles in his grip, then he pulls a large red bandanna out of his pocket and tells her that she is going to be gagged for the night. He then packs her mouth tight with the bandanna then seals her mouth shut with layers and layers of duct tape wrapped tightly over her mouth sealing it shut. Constance snorts into her gag in anger as he pushes her onto her knees on the floor and grabs her wrists and ties them tightly together. He tells her to relax while he goes to get more rope. Constance rolls around on the floor helplessly struggling in the tight ropes squirming around trying to free herself. But escape is impossible and the Hunter returns with more ropes. He jerks her arms into a cruelly tight chicken wing with her hands tied up high above her hips. Ropes are then run down between her legs and buried deep into her crotch. Then her feet are pulled up to her tightly bound elbows in a cruel hogtie. Constance is totally helpless as he pulls her up onto her knee points and balances her on her knees. He then lays her down on the floor and leaves her totally immobilized in the brutally tight chicken wing hogtie.

Keywords: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, ankle boots, spandex leggings, shiny spandex, struggling, hand over mouth, tied elbows, on screen gagging, chicken wing, hogtied, crotch rope, bdsm

Size: 201,1 MB
Duration: 00:13:07

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:35 pm

[House Of Gord] Ring My Bell

Description: This week we are proudly presenting a device that we tried to develop way back when: the Butt Fuck machine. Since then, the Butt Fuck machine sort of lay around gathering dust. Then along came Petra, the live-in Summer Tie Up Doll, the Butt Fuck machine was dusted off, and we got to work. After lots of fitting, adjusting, modifying and trials, we finally got to the finished version. But then it sort of changed, from just a Butt Fuck device, into a Butt-Fuck doorbell...

Keywords: anal, armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, forniphilia, fucking machines, head bondage, high heels, hoods, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, punishment, PVC, remastered, spandex

Size: 122 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:15:22

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:38 pm

[House Of Gord] Bob Bishop personified

Description: Kay Serah and Gord take Bob's display stand to a new level as a fucking machine is added to this classic bondage display device.

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, cinch straps, fucking machines, NakedGord archives, orgasm, penetration, spreader bars

Size: 394 MB
Duration: 00:26:31

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.