Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:55 pm

Riley Rose In Red

Tags: bondage, tape bound, mummification, gagged, tape gag, plastic wrap, wrapped, cocooned, vibrator, multiple orgasms, hitachi, red tape, tight packed

Type: mp4
Size: 91,77 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:04

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:59 pm

Juliette - Tied In A Spreadeagle

Tags: bondage, naked, nude, eagle spread, gagged, blindfolded, haired pussy, tickling, cunnilingus, masturbation, orgasms, hogtied, lingerie, cuffed, leather shackles

Size: 57,37 MB
Resolution: 646x364
Duration: 0:29:46

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:04 pm

[Futile Struggles] Southern Cutie Hogtied, Gagged twice - Part 2

Description: I finish tying and April rolls around on the floor for a bit. I return and manhandle her before pulling her towards me as I sit on the sofa. I remove her harness ball gag and shove a large rag in her mouth instead. I seal it in by wrapping her head with gray tape. I add one more rope in preparation of a hogtie. She struggles for yours and my enjoyment. After a while I hogtie her. I get it as tight as I can, but I can only pull so tight as I have her wrists in her lower back that prevent it. I let her struggle for a while before I return. I roll her on her side. I put one hand over her mouth as I grope and slap her tits. At the end of the clip, I unti her hands and remove her gag. Her reactions as she's being released are almost as good as when she was being tied.

Tags: bondage, tight roped, dress, elbows tied, high heels, crotchroped, gagged, all natural, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 147 MB
Duration: 00:22:54
Resolution: 720x480

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:09 pm

Slim Babe Tied With Straps

Tags: bondage, hogtied, elbows tied, ball gagged, belt tied, leather straps, upskirt, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, mini skirt, collared, tied in hotel, beauty bound

Size: 46,58 MB
Duration: 0:07:51

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:14 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Summer vs. Her Crotchrope Tether

Description: Red rope encircles Summer’s body and is highlighted by her sheer black pantyhose and leotard. A red bit gag would normally be the final touch but I have a special treat for her today. Since there is no plan to release her anytime soon it's only fair to keep her entertained. Rope is cinched tight to the bed leaving a center knot - perfect for anchoring a crotchrope. With just enough slack to tease her, Summer tries her best to escape, but is only rewarded with sharp yanks of her crotchrope. I'm certain it will be plenty to keep her entertained for a few hours.

Tags: rope bondage, blonde, crotch busting, corset, pantyhose/stockings, crotch roped, gagged, frogtied

Size: 293,99 MB
Duration: 0:14:30

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:24 pm

[Fragile Slave] Kneeling, Post Tied, & Made to Cum

Description: Cassidy Klein has a tight toned body which she shows off with a spunky look in her eyes as she peels out of her purple satin lingerie in her photos. But then, when her movie begins, she’s kneeling and bound by her wrists, ankles, and waist with rope to a post. In a way, you could say she’s hogtied using the post. She’s not going anywhere but to Orgasm Land once the Hitachi wand securely moored at her hairy pussy is turned on!
From the bright red ball gag in her mouth, the drool starts to slide down her chin and between her cleavage, even as she struggles against her restraints but with no success. We get to admire the firmness of those beautiful tits as she writhes, and we wonder what it would be like to take a suck or a lick or a squeeze of those pretty boobies…
We can see her immediately weakening once the vibrator is flicked on, and rather than totally fight it, Cassidy moves her pussy back and forth to increase her pleasure. She looks skyward as her body tingles with this forbidden bondage bliss, her voice breaks into whimpers like those of a puppy, and her eyes turn into slits and her hair tumbles forward as she sighs and moans, caught up in delights she cannot escape and which will continue only until we have decided she has had enough! And her last shuddering squeals of erotic relief as she twists against her bonds are something to behold!

Tags: ball gag, barefoot, brunette, drool, hitachi wand, hogtie, kneeling, naked/nude, post/pole/tree bound, rope bondage, bound orgasms

Size: 36,21 MB
Duration: 0:09:01

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:30 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Paige Erin vs. The Hanging Tease - Part 1

Description: Sometimes you can't win for trying. Like when Paige asks to be inescapably tied to the bed and wants out 10 minutes later. Unfortunately for her she got what she asked for and wasn't going anywhere. A point soon driven home by the addition of a super tight crotchrope tied to a suspension ring. Paige pleads for relief as she struggles but manages to only pull her ropes tighter. When I decide to change up her torments I start by removing her crotchrope. It's replaced with a hanging magic wand which only brushes against her sensitive pussy; frustrating her to no end. Bound as she is there is no hope of adding more pressure and can only simmer helplessly on the edge of orgasm. Part 1 of 2: This part features mostly struggling in her ropes, crotchrope and tickling.

Tags: paige erin taylor, predicament, rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged, tickling armpits, crotchroped

Size: 176 MB
Duration: 00:11:46

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:07 pm

[Spanish Ties] Next time you'll think twice! Rope bondage suspension

Description: It's been a hard day at the office. Liricaa finally arrives homes. All she wants is to sit down in the sofa and eat some ice cream while watching the TV. When she enters the living room, Fernanda Diogenes is napping in the sofa. "Im woriking hard all day while you are napping? Who do you think you are?". "Ohhhh c'mon.... just let me rest....". then Liricaa notices something, Fernanda has eaten all the ice cream! "OMG Did you ate all the ice cream? How dare you! I spend all the day working at the office and you are here doing nothing and eating my ice cream! Oh dear, you're gonna regret it". No more words thinks Liricaa, time to get to action. She starts tying Fernanda up with ropes "What the hell are you doing? All this for the ice cream?". "Shut up!" Liricaa gags her with Fernanda own socks and tape. Liricaa ties Fernanda very tight in a bondage suspension. "Up there you can think about what've you done". "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!". "Oh, you're so noisy!". Liricaa wraps her mouth with yellow wrap, to make the gag tighter. "Now Im leaving to buy some ice cream, goodbye". The poor Fernanda is left there, tied up, gagged and flying!

Tags: bound, gagged, liricaa, fernanda diogenes, rope bondage, did, lesbian domination, suspended

Size: 415,78 MB
Duration: 0:27:11

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Fetish Teen In Red Ropes

Tags: amateur, bondage, roped, pvc/vinyl, tight latex dress, upskirt, brunette, muzzled, gagged, high heels, predicament, suspended, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 20,1 MB
Duration: 00:05:44
Resolution: 480x360

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:25 pm

Sexy Blonde Hogtied And Chairtied

Tags: bondage, roped, gagged, high heels, tight dress, upskirt, chair tied

Size: 58,16 MB
Resolution: 640x360