Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:40 am

[DizDat] Launa Pole Taped

Description: Launa ,dressed in a sweater top. tight jeans and boots starts out standing with her back to the pole, tape gagged with her wrists taped behind the pole. I walk in and add layers and layers of tape. Completely taping Launa to the pole. Just to add one last touch....I blindfold her with tape.

Tags: boot fetish, sweater fetish, blindfolds, jeans fetish, tape bondage, duct tape, tape gag, tape blind fold, post/pole/tree tied

Type: mp4
Size: 80,53 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:10:35

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:42 am

Hogtied In Argyle Tights

Description: Paula is hogtied and the ropes are REALLY tight! I could watch her for hours and I want to cum on her pantyhosed feet again and again! Becuase the funny thing about this situation is, that Paula definetely LOVES to be hogtied and she LOVES that other people watch her enjoying her ropes!

Tags: wool bondage, brunette, elbows tied, tight roped, gagged, tied in sweater

Size: 179,76 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:04:53

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:22 pm

[Lew Rubens] Whitney Morgan - Balancing Act

Description: Si I threw Whitney down on the floor and and started tying her HARD. Tight ropes, wrap after wrap. She kept making so much noise that I added a tight panel gag. I was going to just leave her there on the floor to struggle and roll around. But I wanted to get meaner. So I connected a rope to the back of her tie to an electric winch and started playing around with her. The pressure on her torso kept her from taking a full breath. And when her full weight was on it, it hurt....badly. So she had to try to keep her balance in the skyscraper heels I put her in. Watching her struggle to keep her balance was hot

Keywords: bondage, high heels, stillettos high heels, ballgag, strtuggling, rope bondage

Size: 283,46 MB
Duration: 0:06:19

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:23 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Lucy vs. The Forced Experiment #8

Description: Newbie Lucy is all too excited for today's experiment, especially the bondage. Using metal strapping screwed to a chair she's rendered immobile and unable to squirm away from the wand between her legs. As usual, the experiment is simple: Lucy must resist the urge to orgasm no matter what. Starting the wand on low, she is immediately drooling and trying to squirm away. It's not looking good for her ability to resist, but we crank the duration and speed nonetheless. Results were promising at first but eventually took a turn. Before long she ran out of fingers to count her orgasms on, but as always, the experiment must run its full course.

Tags: bondage device, struggling, strapping, swallowing/drooling, made to cum, vibrator orgasm, chairtied, lingerie, pierced, shackled, metal bondage, muzzled

Size: 267,6 MB
Duration: 00:17:58

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:27 pm

Outdoor Hogtied

Tags: bondage, redhead, ballgagged, jeans, high heels, elbows tied, tied in sweater, teen

Size: 55,65 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:12:13

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:28 pm

[Escape Challenge] Kesse 3rd challenge - Lingerie bound

Description: Hot model Kesse takes on her 3rd challenge. She really isnt giving up that's for sure. Dressed in tidy see through lingerie her arms are bound tightly up against the arch of her back. All this complaining is just getting a little too much now so I shut her up with a handgag for about a minute before slapping a few strips of duct tape over her pretty little mouth. Lots of struggling and moaning for the next 10mins especially when I blindfold her to with a scarf. Now she cant see, speak or touch. she is totally helpless.

Tags: bondage, gaffa tape, duct tape, hand over mouth, rope bondage, gag talk, struggling, did

Size: 187,46 MB
Duration: 0:12:15

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:29 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. A Shiny Afternoon

Description: With winter coming on fast, the potential for fuzzy sweaters goes through the roof. Luckily for Maggie, a latex straitjacket is the perfect weapon against the chill. Struggling to get free and drooling through her ring gag it might be hard to tell, but she's happy to be warm. Just to be sure that she doesn't accidentally struggle herself off the bed, a pair of legcuffs are added. Caught in a hogtie she tosses around even more, but the restraints hold tight, ensuring she'll keep snug all winter long.

Keywords: latex, nudity/naked, straitjacket, pantyhose/stockings, ring gagged, big tits

Size: 173,7 MB
Duration: 0:10:22

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:29 pm

[House Of Gord] Paige Richards - Air Hogtie - Part 2

Description: The Power Hogtie machine is probably the most extreme and difficult bondage machine the House of Gord has ever produced, and in fact it was considered a step too far and later dismantled for spare parts.
The problem is lying face down with an arm sheath pulling the arms back tightly and then being placed under extreme pressure. Just lying in that position without the pressure is hard enough, but once the pressure comes on, breathing is nearly impossible. But these ladies come though the ordeal.

Featuring: Paige Richards, Petra, Lydia McLane - Power Hogtie Machine Blowjob Trainer

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, gags, head bondage, high heels, oral, predicament, remastered, spandex, training

Size: 57,2 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:09:50

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:30 pm

[Office Perils] Ludella Hahn - Pink Hottskirted, Strapped and Led

Description: Ludella is dressed in a pink Hottskirt, sleeves and a black frilly secretary top. Mr Big Boss grabs black straps and immediately gets to work taking the first one and strapping her elbows together. He takes another and straps her wrists tightly together. The third strap pulls her arms in tightly to her body. Black Hottbonds ankle heel locking cuffs are then attached to her feet and a black panel head harness ballgag is put on and strapped tightly. Her ankle cuffs are then attached together with a very narrow chain and she's led back and forth still tightly bound gagged and hobbled. After a few passes Mr Big Boss shortens the hobble and takes her for a few more passes. Eventually he wants to get a better view so he takes off the lead and has her walk back and forth for him. He finally pushes her up against the desk surface and tells her to wait for him to get back from some business.

Tags: hottskirt, straps, collar and lead, high heels, panel ball gag, hobbled, tight straps, secretary, gagging, pantyhose/stockings, spandex, leather fetish

Size: 235 MB
Duration: 0:15:02

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:31 pm

[Nyxons Bondage Files] Nika Venom Kinky Babysitter Gets More Than What She Bargained For

Description: Kinky Nika found some interesting bondage magazines when she was babysitting, and decided to take a look at them. She becomes so engrossed in them, that she doesn’t even hear Junior sneak up on her. Startled, she tries to hide the magazine, and tells him to go play outside. Junior tells her that he’s seen those magazines in his parents’ room before, and that he knows how to tie rope like that. Nika just rolls her eyes & tells him to go away. Junior doesn’t move, and then tells her he wants to tie some rope on her. Nika ponders this for a moment, then gets a little scared that Junior might tells on her that she was going through his parents’ things, so she tells him one rope & that’s it. Nika is actually quite impressed with Junior’s abilities, and agrees to having more rope tied on her. Soon, things get a little our of control when Junior adds too much tight rope, and then shoves a ballgag into Nika’s mouth. He tells her that he found all of those things in his parents room then trots off to play outside, leaving Nika tied up & vulnerable in the living room.

Tags: ballgag, bondage, damsel in distress, disco pants, elbows together, first-time, humiliation, nika venom, pov, progressive tie, rope bondage, shiny clothing, shiny tights, struggling

Size: 644,0 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:17:03

Download