Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:32 pm

[Office Perils] Elizabeth Andrews - Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

Description: I walk into Mr. Big Boss' office wearing a tight pink latex dress that buckles up the front, exposing parts of my breasts. My waist is pulled in tightly with a black latex waist cincher. My boots make hard clicking noises as I walk across the the hard wood office floor towards his desk. I'm preoccupied with my cell phone. I've been texting with clients all day and apparently Mr. Big Boss has been trying to get in touch with me. He is not very fond of waiting on his secretaries. I try to explain to him that this is a big business deal for us but he doesn't understand why I won't do business the traditional way. I tell him he is too old fashioned and he needs to get with today's technology. That doesn't matter to him. I continue to text with the client while the Boss straps a collar around my neck. Knowing that I would soon, lose my hands, I place my phone down on his desk. He picks up a ledermeister armbinder and my arms are soon encased in the soft leather. He cinches the strings tight, my elbows closer together. I complain as my bondage gets tighter and more difficult to deal with.
The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.
There, on the floor, he pulls my ankles to the upper body straps, placing me in a very uncomfortable hogtie. He places the phone near my head and tells me I can continue texting with clients, now. I struggle on the floor, trying to get from side to side. The tight leather straps prevent me from freely moving as I would like. I moan and whine behind the panel head harness that fills my mouth. My boots squeak against the leather straps. I start to enjoy the bondage that the Boss has put me into. If I'm going to get in trouble for doing my job ... it should be something enjoyable...

Keywords: bondage, secretary, leather, boss / employee, boot fetish

Type: mp4
Size: 227,0 MB
Resolution: 1278x720
Duration: 00:14:51

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Laci Star vs. The Asterisk

Description: They say it's best to dress in layers, so the same must be true for bondage. A few belts could have done the job, but no sense in risking escape. So the belts layered on and meeting behind her back is a star. Laci's first instinct was to reach for the buckles but soon discovered they were well out of reach. Struggle and twist was her only option and gives it her all. The belts giving her a false sense of hope as they move with her body not giving her much to fight against. The redundancy of the belts ensure none slip or give any slack. Laci's there for the duration until somebody feels like undoing those belt buckles.

Keywords: struggling, pantyhose/stockings, ballgagged

Size: 145,36 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:09:42

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:36 pm

[Lew Rubens] Naughty Emi in Her First USA Hogtie

Description: This beautiful Swiss German woman has a great body, a beautiful face and a love for bondage that shines throughout.

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, gag, ballgag, high heels, struggling

Size: 314 MB
Duration: 0:18:08

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:37 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. The Arm Cross

Description: It seems so simple to Maggie at first. With only her legs tied apart and her arms crossed, it should only take a bit of struggling to get free, right? As she soon finds out, however, the devil is in the details. Her legs start to feel the burn first. With her legs pulled apart, she finds it easier to stay on her toes, but it doesn't take long for her calves to burn. The ropes crossing her arms hold her easily as the tries her best to struggle free. Helpless in her pantyhose and pink leotard, deep down she knows she's stuck, but it's not going to get any easier on her if she gives up.

Tags: pantyhose/stockings, leotard fetish, struggling

Size: 251,58 MB
Duration: 0:15:06

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:38 pm

Escape Bondage Training for Yvette

Description: Yvette Costeau in a new series of Escape Bondage Training Sessions. How often do you think she can escape?

Keywords: supertight, bondage, challenge, escape, tight

Size: 227 MB
Resolution: 852x478
Duration: 0:30:32

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:39 pm

[Lew Rubens] Casey Calvert In The Almost Completed Hooters Girl Custom

Description: Poor naive Casey Calvert goes to meet someone she has been talking to on the web and finds she is in over her head with no where to run. He grabs her and before she knows it she is helpless in his ropes. The real life scenario: Poor naive Casey finds that this custom video is wayyyyyy harder than she thought it was! There is a reason people have Lew make these customs for big bucks. It's because they are HARD!! About half way through Casey starts to wonder if she can make it. There are goofy edits because she had real trouble with discomfort. Determined, she took short gag breaks while still tied. So she is actually tied wayyyyyy longer than the video length shows. So her "breaks" make things even harder. There were several little parts of this custom that were not completed due to her REAL . Casey is pretty tough and has NEVER tapped out until this video. So when you see her suffering here....it's very real.

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, struggling, gagged, ballgag, pump gag, hooters girl outfit

Size: 87,4 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:19:17

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:39 pm

[Lew Rubens] Lilith Cross Arm Breath Play

Description: Lilith loves this kind of play. I love giving her a dose of what she likes. Then giving her an overdose. Watch close. This is hot.

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, predicaments bondage, gag, ballgag, high heels, struggling

Size: 743,38 MB
Duration: 0:16:49

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:40 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. Her Great Escape

Description: Cuffs locked around her wrists and her legs chained to a ring in the floor Jamie found she was quite comfortable for once. She knew it wouldn't last; starring at the pile of chains, gags, and locks in a pile nearby. First a posture collar, then her wrists are connected to the back of the collar pulling them up. More chains connect her collar to another ring in the floor. With no leverage or flexibility Jamie could barely struggle. She's teased, tickled, and even tormented with a TENS unit before keys are finally dropped in front of her. With little to no mobility it will take everything she's got to get free. If ever.

Keywords: pantyhose/stockings, handcuff and shackle fetish, ballgagged, escaping, struggling

Size: 220,38 MB
Duration: 0:14:40

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:40 pm

[Fringe Productions] Sasha Fae Hogtied

Description: This is the sequel to "Sasha Fae's First Gag" where we find out what happens after Sasha is subdued by Drea Morgan. Sasha is now tightly bound sitting on the table with a ballgag. Mysterious masked tormentor is finishing up her bondage. She squirms a bit but has learned to be more compliant by now. She ends up in a super strict hogtie (Sasha fans will know her capacity for this kind of strict rope). She gets a brief release from the ballgag which she uses to plead and cry. But eventually it's back in as we fade to black.... Originally filmed as part of a series of customs for a Sasha Fae fan featuring tough classic Western bondage in the style that made her famous.

Keywords: sasha fae, drea morgan, mouthlock, mr leto, damsel in, ballgag

Size: 304 MB
Duration: 00:19:50

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:41 pm

[Bondage Junkies] Briella vs. Her Sticky Situation

Description: You don't need a good reason to put a pretty, flexible girl like Briella into tight bondage. So I didn't give her one as I coiled duct tape around her arms and elbows. Her legs followed and finished with a cloth stuffing her mouth and sealed with layers of tape. Even her hands are taped into useless balls, thus dashing any hope of escape. Briella puts up one hell of a struggle, but is not match for the layers of tape around her. Holding up the nearly full roll of tape into her view she knew more was coming and a lot more skin to bind.

Keywords: chastity, tape bondage, struggling

Size: 174,58 MB
Duration: 0:11:36

Download