Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Gainshade
vip member

Milk Asylum the return of Vina

Post by Gainshade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Milk Asylum the return of Vina
Cast: Milk Asylum
Tags: natural tits, training, pump, bondage
Description: Great news! Vina is now back and here to stay permanently, she will be trained until her milk starts flowing (more than a drop). We officially have her here now! Of course, we are very excited to have this HuCow star in our herd, and everyone will remember her shy and hesitant first steps into the world of milking and transformation, more than 5 years ago. She has signed on for a permanent residence of obedience training, udders massages, bondage, nipple and udder enlargement, sexual stimulation, and ultimately milk induction. It will be an exciting journey, but she has already come a long way. Vina wants nothing more than to be owned, trained, and milked. Today, we put her in the isolation room to welcome her back with the goat milker on full power! Vina fans, don't miss this!!!
Duration: 00:10:05
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.08 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1b48ad3c978 ... a.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Kami Robertson - The Southport Naval Academy - The Mess Hal...

Post by Gainshade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:45 pm

Kami Robertson - The Southport Naval Academy - The Mess Hall Incident
Year: 2012
Cast: Kami Robertson
Tags: fetish, bdsm, uniform
Description: There was a fight in the mess hall kitchen involving 3 cadets and one, cadet Kami Robertson, was caught. The next morning she had to report to her commanding officer. After a good scolding he took her across his knee and gave her a special naval spanking with a stinging wooden spatula. She then refused to give the names of the other cadets so she was bent over the back of a chair for a sound bare bottom birching. Kami was stuborn and defiant and only after her thighs were birched, did she reveal the names of the other cadettes involved.
Duration: 00:16:00
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 900x504 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 500 Kbps avg, 0.132 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 188 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4047623f64d ... t.wmv.html

Gainshade
vip member

Chrissy Chichi By Demons

Post by Gainshade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Chrissy Chichi By Demons
Year: 2019
Cast: Chichi Medina, Chrissy Marie
Tags: fetish, bdsm
Description: When we last saw Igor he had helped Chrissy Marie escape and appeared to have been done in by the demon. The camera shot opens with Igor getting to his feet. The demon watches him stand up. "Oh good Igor you are alive". While the demon is grateful his servant is alive he is also angry since he betrayed him and helped Chrissy escape. Igor begs for forgiveness and tells the demon her beauty caused him to lose his head. The demon tells Igor unless you want a fate even worse than the one you have, you must bring Chrissy Marie back to me. Do whatever you have to do. Igor promises that he will not fail him and goes to lure Chrissy Marie back to hell. Chrissy is getting ready for bed when suddenly Igor appears next to her. "Igor, what are you doing here?" He tells her "I have come to take you back. You must go, behold the demon has your friend. Look into the crystal ball, this is happening as we speak". Igor holds the crystal ball for Chrissy to r into. As she looks into the crystal ball she is shocked. "We have your best friend and only you can save her." As she rs into the crystal ball we begin to we see what Chrissy sees. It's Chichi! She is restrained against the wall naked with her arms stretched overhead and is being flogged by the demon. The demon rs back at Chrissy through the crystal ball. "Only you can stop this" he says. Then he goes back to relentlessly Chichi's tits and she struggles and screams. We cut back to see Chrissy's reactions as she watches her best friend being d. Igor tells her "you must return with me or this continues forever". Chrissy continues watching Chichi through the crystal ball. We see the flogger land on her tits from all angles. Chichi is begging the demon to stop. Chrissy can tell Chichi is growing more and more distressed by the minute
Duration: 01:30:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 498 Kbps avg, 0.088 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 3.55 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/127720d3cce ... s.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Clover Rock - The Dishonest Nurse Double Paddled

Post by Gainshade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Clover Rock - The Dishonest Nurse Double Paddled
Year: 2011
Director: Sarah Stern
Cast: Sarah Stern, Mr. Stern, Clover Rock
Tags: nurse, fetish, bdsm
Description: Mr. Sterns nurse has turned out to be not only a bad nurse, for which she has just been punished but now also a thief. Mr. Stern just cant believe it of the nurse who used to let him have his way with her and bring him s and generally look after his more urgent needs. Mrs. Stern, Sarah is not at all surprised and tells Stern he has to punish the girl. Mr. Stern puts her over his knees and gives her a good spanking but Sarah is not happy with this as she has already paddled Clover. Clover is told to lie over some pillows on the bed, bottom well raised and then she is paddled by both Mr. Stern and by Sarah. They both lay the paddle on hard and do not hold back on this well deserved punishment paddling.
Duration: 00:14:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 999 Kbps avg, 0.135 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 783 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3f44df581aa ... d.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Post by Gainshade » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:51 pm

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed
Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Tags: ebony, redhead, training, bondage, milking
Description: We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 982 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6e23f503d1e ... d.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Chrissy Entombed

Post by Gainshade » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:32 am

Chrissy Entombed
Year: 2019
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Description: In this clip Chrissy plays a tombraider-esque character who stumbles into the wrong tomb where a cursed emperor captures her and takes her to an underground chamber. He mummifies her and performs a ritual that transfers his curse to her then leaves her bound and trapped in the chamber. Chrissy enters looking amazed by the place. A man dressed as an Egyptian emperor stands frozen at the end of the room. Chrissy wanders over to investigate. This statue is amazingly detailed, the craftsmanship is magnificent. He must have been somebody of great importance, I wonder if he has any distinctive markings. She begins to brush off dust on the statue looking for identifying features. Her touching the statue triggers something and it comes to life. Aah! Free at last! Chrissy jumps back but he waves his hand at her and she becomes frozen. Only her eyes can move. The man comes up behind her and begins to grope her. Wh-who are you? What have you done to me? She asks. I was once a powerful and magical Emperor and this was my palace! I was cursed thousands of years ago and have been trapped here ever since waiting for a chance to escape. You awoke me from my eternal ! Chrissy pleads with him to unfreeze her and let her go. Oh I cant let you leave my dear he says then pulls her hair yanking her head back. I need your help once more and I'm afraid you're not going to like it! The Emperor cracks an evil laugh before snapping his fingers and they both disappear in a flash. Chrissy wakes up to find herself tied to the wall in a new room with her hands above her head. She begins to struggle and try to break free but the Emperor notices she's awake. He moves towards her and gropes her body while she squirms. Wh-Where are we? she asks. This is the ritual room hidden deep beneath my palace. This is where you shall help me break my curse. Chrissy vows that she will never help him and demands to be let go. The Emperor responds Oh you will! But first... He rips her top open revealing her breasts which he gropes. Chrissy struggles but the Emperor waves his hands around again entrancing her. He unattaches her from the wall and starts to remove the cuffs from her wrists. I have missed the pleasure of a woman these thousands of years so I will enjoy you. Strip for me! Chrissy begins to slowly strip while dancing. Once she is naked, he begins to spank her behind gently. Now I must perform the ritual!
Duration: 00:19:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 972 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~110 Kbps
Filesize: 828 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d1d0118cb9e ... d.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Danusha Cox - Discipline Counselor

Post by Gainshade » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:14 am

Danusha Cox - Discipline Counselor
Year: 2021
Cast: Danusha Cox
Description: School uniform paddling for brat with attitude Danusha Cox Danusha Cox isn't happy about getting a paddling: You're going to use a paddle on me? You seriously still do that? John Friday orders her to lift her skirt, put her hands on the desk and bend over. After just two teeth-gritting, butt clenching swats, her panties come down: the next three swats are on her jiggling bare bottom, with dramatic reactions. Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, when Danusha takes a break.
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 998 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 183 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6f760d5bc2e ... r.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Lucy Lauren - Doctors Dilemma

Post by Gainshade » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:55 am

Lucy Lauren - Doctors Dilemma
Year: 2020
Cast: Lucy Lauren
Description: Spreadeagled nude over a punishment frame, Lucy Lauren is soundly strapped Talented doctor Lucy Lauren works at a top clinic, but boss Zoe Page likes nothing more than telling the pretty blonde medic to bend over for a spanking! Seems Dr Lucy is starting to enjoy the experience as she strips totally naked to lie spreadeagled over a punishment frame to be strapped in . Epic slow-motion bottom-bouncing replays!
Duration: 00:08:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 982 Kbps avg, 0.173 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 234 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/830f1a6b883 ... a.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Mistress Blunt, Robin OHara, Riley Ocean - Mommys Gift Part...

Post by Gainshade » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:35 am

Mistress Blunt, Robin OHara, Riley Ocean - Mommys Gift Part Three
Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Blunt, Robin O'Hara, Riley Ocean
Tags: mistress, strap-on, mom, licking, cage, femdom, bdsm, kinky
Description: After being put through the ringer, Mistress Blunt decides that Riley is ready to double dominate Robin with her. In this heavy leather scene, Mommy Blunt invites Riley into her basement... this time as Daddy. Mommy and Daddy tease Robin through the cage and make Robin beg to be taken out to play. First, Blunt and Riley inspect and tease Robin, making them beg to their leathers and boots. After a thorough inspection, they make Robin count the strokes from their crops. Blunt and Riley make Robin suck, gag, and choke on their cocks, covering Robin's face in drool and spit. Blunt and Riley double-team Robin, filling their pussy and mouth with strap-ons. Once they are done using Robin, they put them back in their cage and go back upstairs.
Duration: 00:39:44
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 743 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/85950f5c45f ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Loni - The Rockford School Of Dance...

Post by Gainshade » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Loni - The Rockford School Of Dance - Rollerskates
Year: 2012
Cast: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Loni
Tags: fetish, bdsm, uniform
Description: Amelia and Loni were supposed to be at Cheerleading practise but instead they were fooling around with a pair of rollerskates. The coach caught them, told them to lean against a post, and he gave them a paddling on their knicker clad bottoms. Then he took them to his office, made them kneel on two chairs, and paddled them soundly before sending them to Cheerleading practise minus their knickers.
Duration: 00:12:14
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 900x504 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 800 Kbps avg, 0.159 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 169 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e85f85f3d04 ... s.wmv.html