Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Gainshade
vip member

April Rain - Tin Cans

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:03 pm

April Rain - Tin Cans
Year: 2016
Cast: April Rain
Tags: restraint, fingering, feet, bdsm
Description: April Rain is scared when she wakes up in a room with a strange man and with cans on her hands and feet. And she should be. That fear only gets worse when O.T. cuts her pretty little dress off and exposes her body to whatever torment he has devised for her. With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.For a while it seems like April is being built up instead of broken down by her beatings, shouting thing like "fuck you" at O.T. But don't worry. O.T. is going to do whatever it takes: fingering, kicking, and vibrating her pussy until she goes back to begging and crying like a good girl should.
Duration: 00:46:45
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 492 Kbps avg, 0.339 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~113 Kbps
Filesize: 2.49 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b0337527fa1 ... s.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Kikis Trouble With The Dean

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:29 pm

Kikis Trouble With The Dean
Year: 2016
Cast: Kiki Cali
Tags: bdsm, fetish
Description: Kiki is sent to see The Dean and is put into a very exposed position. She is then hand spanked and placed in time out.The Dean returns with a martinet and has Kiki remove some clothing and lay over the same bench. She is spanked very hard with this implement over every inch of her bottom..
Duration: 00:12:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 900 Kbps avg, 0.047 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 263 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ac3ee3448a5 ... n.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Simone Sonay - MILF Tears

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:55 pm

Simone Sonay - MILF Tears
Year: 2014
Cast: Simone Sonay
Tags: restraint, bondage, bdsm, vibrator, black, milf, panties, legs, oil
Description: Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.Moving our shaken MILF onto a metal frame, we lash her down with leather belts to properly display that body. A big black ballgag is wedged deep inside that huge mouth of hers. After a through coating of baby oil her body is gleaming. Someone this lush must be taken down a peg or two and we introduce her to electricity. Simone is terrified and rightly so. Her fear makes her give up sweet sweet MILF tears. This is much harder then just lying back and getting fucked, which is our slutty cougar's stock in trade. She has suffered so sweetly we must reward her a little and we bring in the vibrator for a few well deserved orgasms. Simone is blasted out of her mind, dazed and confused, unable to even recall her own name. We haul this throughly wrecked MILF up on her wire frame, leaving her hanging from the rafters. She sways gently, totally destroyed. We might be back to play with her again later if we so inclined...
Duration: 00:46:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 458 Kbps avg, 0.338 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~113 Kbps
Filesize: 2.44 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/75ce67f0d93 ... s.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Lily Lane Fucked In Strict Bondage

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:22 am

Lily Lane Fucked In Strict Bondage
Image Image
Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Lane, Tommy Pistol
Tags: ass licking, nipple, hardcore, blow, bdsm, rimming, vibrator, cumshots, licking, blowjob, bondage, cumshot, legs, fingering, straight
Description: The time has come for Lily Lane to suffer at the hands of Tommy Pistol. Lily is placed on her back with her legs tied at the ankle and knee to ensure her helpless. Tommy sees an opportunity and jumps right in and tries to bury his fist deep inside of Lily's pussy. It's early, and her pussy needs to be warmed up. Tommy moves on to torment. After some , he begins to fuck her face with his hard cock. He commands multiple orgasms from her willing pussy. The dungeon is wet and he fucks her pussy deep and hard. She covers him in her sweet nectar. The next scene begins with Lily on her knees with her face down in a helpless gy position. Tommy goes straight to work fucking her from behind. She tries to get away and quickly finds out that's not an option. He goes back and forth between her pussy and mouth until he has had enough of this position. Lily finds herself on her back again, but this time a device holds her in place as Tommy invades her holes. He adds some nipple clamps to increase her suffering as he continues to fuck this slut. A vibe is pressed firmly against her clit as he goes balls deep inside of her pussy.
Duration: 00:57:21
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.05 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/963de186a91 ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

314 - Locked and Stocked

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:47 am

314 - Locked and Stocked
Year: 2011
Cast: 314
Tags: restraint, bondage, bdsm
Description: 314 wants a man who is dangerous. She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues. She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it. She has fantasies of what he would do to her. None of them compare to the reality of having PD take control.
Duration: 00:53:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 373 Kbps avg, 0.062 bit/pixel
Filesize: 604 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b18605ebb92 ... d.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Henna Hex - The Joy of Suffering

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:12 am

Henna Hex - The Joy of Suffering
Year: 2017
Cast: Henna Hex
Tags: straight, restraint, bdsm, feet, black
Description: The world was black. I tried to around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get his attention. My gratitude escapes my lips freely.The contortions he put me in are only meant to display my body for his amusement. The suffering he imparts to me is pure bliss.
Duration: 01:02:30
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 520 Kbps avg, 0.340 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps
Filesize: 3.33 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/5c4647657ad ... g.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Audrey Noir - Timid Tits

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:38 am

Audrey Noir - Timid Tits
Year: 2015
Cast: Audrey Noir
Tags: bdsm, restraint, bondage, legs, dildo, black, tits
Description: If variety is the spice of life it is definitely the best of bondage. Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls? We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense BDSM experience.That means we can't just put her into a simple hog tie and call it a day. We need to have something special for her. We need to have her upside down in a chair tie, so that her ass and pussy are in the air, taking a whipping, caning, or whatever else we come up with. We strap her down with her legs wipe open, shove a thick, black dildo inside of her, and whip her clit until her screams cover up the sound of the whip against her skin.We violate her holes, twist her into elaborate bondage, treat her like a piece of meat, and Audrey loves every second of it, just like a good bondage slut should.
Duration: 00:46:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 461 Kbps avg, 0.338 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps
Filesize: 2.45 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a606e7b50de ... s.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Vanna Bardot First Time Fucked In Bondage

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Vanna Bardot First Time Fucked In Bondage
Image Image
Cast: Codey , Vanna Bardot
Tags: blow, rimming, first time, vibrator, fingering, bondage, licking, cum, ass licking, cum in mouth, blowjob, bdsm, hardcore
Description: Vanna Bardot has dreamed of the day that she would be tied up and fucked in tight bondage. Vanna is called into the dungeon by her master, Cody . She slowly crawls across the wooden floor, ready to serve him. She begs for his cock, but Cody isn't going to just give her what she wants. Once she has earned it, she is allowed to swallow his cock as deep as she can get it. After several minutes of cock , Vanna is put into a strict device that holds her in a gy position. She is made to beg for cock once again and when he see fit, slides his hard cock deep inside her pussy and then down her throat. Vanna can't get enough, and Cody gives her more than she can handle. Next, Vanna is placed in a side-suspension that has one leg up, fully exposing her pussy to her master. This time he fucks her deep and hard, making her cum uncontrollably with a vibrator and becomes overstimulated. Vanna gets tired from all of the bondage and sex but Cody still wants more and so she is handcuffed and fucked until he cums.
Duration: 01:03:39
Filesize: 1.17 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9ef1dc56231 ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Amys Punishment Spanking

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:31 pm

Amys Punishment Spanking
Year: 2002
Cast: Amy
Tags: bdsm, spanking, fetish
Description: Following her spanking, Amy's Punishment continues with a severe session with the belt.
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 960x720 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.068 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Filesize: 112 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/182eaacef51 ... g.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Victoria Voxxx Extreme Bondage

Post by Gainshade » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:56 pm

Victoria Voxxx Extreme Bondage
Image Image
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Tags: dildo, vibrator, fingering, nipple, bdsm, bondage, extreme
Description: Victoria Voxxx has proven to all of us that she is one bad bitch, but today she will be put to the ultimate test. This pain slut smiles at the chance to endure the most bondage to date. Victoria begins in a standing position. The Pope manipulates the rope and puts her in the most extreme suspension that she has ever endured. We document the entire tie as it happens to show you what the model goes through to endure such ity. The next scene opens with Victoria in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her magnificent ass framed with rope. This happens to be the only thing that is holding all of her weight, as she hangs helplessly upside down. The Pope pulls and tugs on her nipples to create more suffering. After some time tormenting her, he grabs a nearby dildo and begins to fuck her mouth and pussy. He grabs a cat-o-nine tails and turns her flesh a bright shade of red. He hangs a twelve pound bowling ball from her neck and fucks her some more. In the final scene, The Pope puts Victoria in a traditional hogtie. Victoria has no idea that he plans to make this one of the most treacherous positions yet. Sticking with the theme of showing on-camera tying, The Pope manipulates the bondage to create more suffering by intensifying it, little by little. The Pope then lifts poor Victoria into a third suspension. He adds some nipple clamps, extreme face bondage and rips the final orgasms from her exhausted body.
Duration: 00:47:58
Filesize: 902 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/668f03ce4ed ... e.mp4.html