Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Gainshade
vip member

Evilyn Jezebel - Punished 2

Post by Gainshade » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:46 am

Evilyn Jezebel - Punished 2
Year: 2021
Cast: Evilyn Jezebel, Christian Sins
Tags: anal, sex, sex toys, submission, rimming, domination, bondage, toys
Duration: 00:22:26
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 992 Kbps avg, 0.144 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 662 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/72e7b2070f8 ... 2.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Nikki Daniels - The Applicant Part 2

Post by Gainshade » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:27 pm

Nikki Daniels - The Applicant Part 2
Image Image
Year: 2010
Cast: Nikki Daniels
Tags: fucking, sex, all sex, bdsm, domination, bondage
Description: Part 1: Nikki is interviewing for a nursing position at a hospital for the deranged... During the interview process, she discovers that some of the patients need to be restrained... Something about this ignites a spark in her curiousity and she requests a demonstration of these so called "restraint techniques" and her interviewer is more than happy to oblige...Things take a wild turn when the demonstration becomes reality. It seems that Dr. Sanders has a special interview procedure that Nikki wasn't quite expecting...Just what will she do to get this job?Part 2: The bizarre "application process" steams onward as Dr. Alex exhibits his ominous tastes and expectations towards exactly what a prospective employee should expect. Nikki seems bewildered and out of sorts at this unexpected display. She has gone far beyond what she would ever have imagined she would in order to secure emplyment that's for sure. Question is: Has she gone far enough?
Duration: 00:35:06
Video: AVC, 960x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 475 Kbps avg, 0.071 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~105 Kbps
Filesize: 398 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/cd9909f4922 ... 2.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Shan - Strip Search

Post by Gainshade » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:09 pm

Shan - Strip Search
Year: 2017
Cast: Shan
Tags: fetish, bdsm
Description: Suspected of stealing a watch, Shan is forced to strip naked and submit to a search, before her punishment starts. Humiliating strip search and a very hard bare bottom spanking, followed by a hard leather paddling fully naked, and finished with a strict and very severe, full force caning with a Dragon cane!
Duration: 00:17:57
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 500 Kbps avg, 0.282 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps
Filesize: 870 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9ff5ae11c5f ... h.wmv.html

Gainshade
vip member

Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 1

Post by Gainshade » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:49 pm

Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 1
Image Image
Year: 2022
Cast: Molly
Tags: dildo, sex, bdsm, restraint, nipple, bondage
Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of ! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Duration: 00:36:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 954 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/88454ec73ce ... 1.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Maya Woulfe - Careful What You Wish For Maya Woulfe And Tom...

Post by Gainshade » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:29 pm

Maya Woulfe - Careful What You Wish For Maya Woulfe And Tommy Pistol
Director: The Pope
Cast: Maya Woulfe, Tommy Pistol
Tags: sex, licking, cumshot, blowjob, submission, fingering, bdsm, blow, hardcore, bondage
Description: Maya Woulfe is friends with Tommy Pistol and his wife, especially his wife. They love hanging out and spending time together, but today Maya comes over when she's not there. She wants to have a little chat with Tommy about watching her from his window. Tommy tries to lie his way out of it, but Maya makes him an indecent proposal. Maya wants what Tommy gives to his wife, hot bondage sex. Tommy has no choice but to give this conniving slut what she came for. Tommy pushes her down on her knees and fucks her mouth. He bends her over the dining room table and fucks her pussy hard. Once upstairs, he ties her to the hand railing in a missionary position with her legs pulled back behind her head. He uses her pussy like it belonged to him. She threatened his marriage, so he's going to fuck that idea right out of her head. Next he moves into the bedroom and ties her in a different position. From here it is all domination and power fucking. Maya may have bitten off more than she can chew with her little threat of extortion.
Duration: 01:06:23
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.21 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c001e50ebba ... l.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 2

Post by Gainshade » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:11 am

Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 2
Image Image
Cast: Molly
Tags: dildo, sex, bdsm, restraint, vibrator, nipple, bondage
Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of ! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body.
Duration: 00:38:30
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 908 Kbps avg, 0.020 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~100 Kbps
Filesize: 1.35 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/99cf2731d9b ... 2.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Gabrielle - Hate Me

Post by Gainshade » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:53 am

Gabrielle - Hate Me
Image Image
Cast: Gabrielle
Tags: stockings, dildo, sex, piercing, bdsm, restraint, vibrator, bondage
Duration: 00:47:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 923 Kbps avg, 0.099 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~110 Kbps
Filesize: 1.66 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3912e60b7c9 ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Gizelle Blanco - Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Post by Gainshade » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:33 am

Gizelle Blanco - Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco
Image Image
Cast: Gizelle Blanco, The Pope
Tags: fingering, bdsm, vibrator, nipple, bondage
Description: Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don't know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can't wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it's time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy. He releases her and moves on to the next position, an inverted suspension with her legs pulled in opposite directions. Her arms are pulled into a strappado. A few orgasms ease her suffering, but the rope wins this one, so she is released. Next, she is on her back with her legs pulled into a grueling stretch, with her feet tied together and her arms tied out of the way. Her nipples are the first target, and he doesn't go easy by any means. A set of nipple clamps are added, and then more clamps to increase this slut's suffering. Her flesh is reddened with floggers and a cat o nine tails. We see Gizelle slowly slip into her submission. She is given the ultimate reward in the last scene with all of her weight resting on her pussy, with a sybian holding her up. She has a box tied around her chest to keep her hands out of the way as The Pope controls how and how many times she cums.
Duration: 00:50:45
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Filesize: 950 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/16cb38f8b33 ... o.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

April - April asked to be punished

Post by Gainshade » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:13 am

April - April asked to be punished
Year: 2017
Cast: April
Tags: fetish, bdsm
Description: We certainly see some strange things at English Spankers and non-more so than when our newest spankee April May came to us and said she had enjoyed her spanking so much that she wanted further punishment on her bottom. We did of course agree to this and she herself picked out a good sized leather paddle as the instrument of punishment. This beautiful girl then removed all of her clothes and placed herself over the knee of her spanker and requested that the punishment begin.
Duration: 00:11:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~6 866 Kbps avg, 0.066 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 621 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1553ed8cd68 ... d.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian - Sybian

Post by Gainshade » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:53 am

Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian - Sybian
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Tags: blonde, blond, lesbo, natural tits, redhead, lactation, pump, bondage
Description: One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!
Duration: 00:11:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.22 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3205263d40f ... n.mp4.html