Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Gainshade
vip member

Emily Marilyn (Losing Control)

Post by Gainshade » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:55 pm

Emily Marilyn (Losing Control)
Year: 2010
Cast: Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee
Tags: humiliation, top, bdsm
Description: Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way Sister Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot make herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with Sister Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that Sister Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.
Duration: 00:54:53
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 374 Kbps avg, 0.062 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 617 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7947a1fe852 ... l.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Catherine De Sade (Channeling The Marquis De Sade)

Post by Gainshade » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:36 pm

Catherine De Sade (Channeling The Marquis De Sade)
Year: 2021
Cast: Catherine De Sade, PD
Tags: dildo, humiliation, bdsm, restraint, vibrator, bondage
Description: Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
Duration: 00:46:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 996 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~106 Kbps
Filesize: 696 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1ed6b7debde ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Cowgirl (Cowtest 1)

Post by Gainshade » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:17 am

Cowgirl (Cowtest 1)
Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Tags: blonde, dildo, humiliation, sex, blond, cowgirl, bdsm, restraint, vibrator, bondage
Description: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get d is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 00:44:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 991 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~123 Kbps
Filesize: 1.60 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6a84ad1bde6 ... 1.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Dia Zerva (Caught To Be Used (Part 1))

Post by Gainshade » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:57 am

Dia Zerva (Caught To Be Used (Part 1))
Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Tags: humiliation, bdsm, restraint, bondage
Description: Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.
Duration: 00:48:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 998 Kbps avg, 0.101 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~104 Kbps
Filesize: 1.73 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6cec7bb59ee ... 1.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Dylan Ryan And Andre Shakti (Electric First)

Post by Gainshade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:17 am

Dylan Ryan And Andre Shakti (Electric First)
Image Image
Cast: Dylan Ryan And Andre Shakti
Tags: domination, dildo, orgasm, hardcore, bondage, bdsm, toys, fingering, lesbian, humiliation
Description: Andre Shakti goes on a first date with a hot tall blonde, Dylan Ryan, when her dirtiest fantasies are trumped by the electro sex reality that unfolds! Bound to a St. Andrews cross, Dylan fucks, licks and electro torments Andre until she comes hard from the sweet combination of pleasure and pain. Tied to the ceiling with multiple tens pads attached to her ass and thighs, Andre get's fucked with an electrified dildo (The Samurai) and comes multiple times before Dylan demands a pussy licking and orgasm of her own. More pussy licking ensues when Dylan sits on Andre's face while wielding her faithful electric companion (The Violet Wand). With all five fingers in Andre's cunt, Dylan makes Andre shock herself to earn her pleasure. Dylan's orgasm puts the cherry on top of a hot lesbian electro sex date!
Duration: 00:48:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 951 Kbps avg, 0.179 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~126 Kbps
Filesize: 1.73 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f141cc63452 ... t.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Belt And Paddle Confessions - Chrissy Marie And Delta Hause...

Post by Gainshade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:40 am

Belt And Paddle Confessions - Chrissy Marie And Delta Hauser - Lingerie Shopping Spree
Cast: Chrissy Marie, Delta Hauser
Tags: bed, bdsm, stud, lingerie, couch
Description: Stripped naked, Chrissy and Delta are bent over the back of the couch with their bottoms to rust out for daddy's belt. He is going to beat a confession out of one of them and punish them both equally hard. Yelping in pain as his belt collides with their already paddled cheeks, Neither one will give him the satisfaction of a confession. A big leather paddle punishes them relentlessly as they cry side-by-side. Finally they are allowed to rub each other's throbbing bottoms and sent to bed with no supper.
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.4 Mbps avg, 0.167 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 888 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2265d039970 ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Aiden Starr Maia Davis (Maias Only Purpose is to Worship)

Post by Gainshade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:05 am

Aiden Starr Maia Davis (Maias Only Purpose is to )
Image Image
Cast: Aiden Starr & Maia Davis
Tags: hardcore, lesbian, bondage, domination, bdsm
Description: Episode 3: Hot and sexy Maia stuck around for more with Goddess Aiden Starr. Aiden is so devious with these new young ladies. She tells Maia that today is the day they are going to play a game. A game where Maia make's Aiden's pussy really good and where Aiden makes Maia's pussy really bad. Now knowing that her only purpose is to Goddess Aiden she tried feverishly to abide. Aiden doesn't let one second go by without remind Maia why she's here on Electrosluts today.
Duration: 00:16:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 590 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/23e365c57ad ... _.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Felony (Part 1 - Felony Live Show - Most Flexible MILF)

Post by Gainshade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:29 am

Felony (Part 1 - Felony Live Show - Most Flexible MILF)
Image Image
Cast: Felony
Tags: domination, bdsm, milf, hardcore, bondage, orgasm
Description: Welcome to Part 1 of Felony's Live Show. We first start with Felony tied and placed into an upright straddle split suspension. Claire zaps Felony repeatedly with the zapper, watching her range of motion and everything she can do to avoid getting shocked. Next we get to see some nice red welts raise on Felony's amazing body. Built up from all of the pain, Felony gets her first of many releases during the show and explodes in an incredible fury of orgasm and . Claire flips her around and inverts her by her thighs and waist, ending the scene in a very challenging inversion.
Duration: 00:40:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 1.45 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1697080af83 ... F.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Lydia Black - Lydia Black Piggy Piggy Fuck Fuck

Post by Gainshade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Lydia Black - Lydia Black Piggy Piggy Fuck Fuck
Image Image
Cast: Lydia Black, FX Tim
Tags: handjob, bondage, deepthroat, blowjob, big cock, buttplug, big cock, blow, vibrator, boots, hardcore, toys, licking, bdsm, cumshot, black, anal, feet, butt, kinky
Description: Lydia Black is a filthy little piggy. She makes pig grunts with her snout. Her master is FX Tim. Tim wears big leather boots. Lydia loves smelling his boots. Pigs have a very good sense of smell. His boots are dirty and he tells his filthy pig slut to lick them clean with her piggy tongue. She cleans them all the way up to the top, making them nice and shiny with her spit. FX Tim has his cock ready when she's done with his boots. She will get his cock nice and shiny too. Lydia takes his thick rod all the way to the back of her throat. Piggy snorts with happiness when told she's doing a good job. She would rather suck her master's cock than breathe air. The cock gives her all she needs. He smacks her ass red. Tim rewards his pig by stepping on her with his heavy black leather boots. Pressing on her chest she grunts for more. Stepping on her chest and face, hard to breathe. She loves it so much. Tim ties her ankles to her thighs with rope. Now she's ready to receive her tail. He spreads her ass cheeks wide and inserts a pink piggy tail with a thick end to wedge into her tight butthole. Piggy likes the big end invading her asshole. Master fucks her with it, making piggy moan uncontrollably. Piggy likes it when master plays with her ass and stretches it wide and loose. Tim takes a riding crop to Lydia's feet. It hurts but it's better than being neglected by her master. A wooden paddle turns her ass red. A leather strap is next. Lydia's ass is so red but in between cries she asks for more. Made to crawl around on her knees and grunt like a pig, she finds herself again with his cock in her mouth. The cock helps her take the stinging blows on her tender ass cheeks. She needs her master's cock in her ass. the tail has made her asshole wide and wet and ready. She loves sucking her master's cock so much. Tim fills her pig pussy with his big cock while the tail fills her ass. Piggy grunts and moans with pleasure. The leather strap is never far, watching piggy in pain is as much fun as fucking her. He chokes her as she uses a vibrator on her clit and piggy cums over and over. She thanks her master for filling her ass. She tastes her ass on his cock. Piggy can't get enough and spreads wide so he can plunge his cock deep into her rectum. He shoots his load all over her filthy holes. Lydia is grateful for her master's attention.
Duration: 00:48:37
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 919 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4204d6e9d71 ... k.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Jesika Gold (Roped And Groped)

Post by Gainshade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:20 pm