Someone Pain - Pleasure for You (BDSM Clips)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
Gainshade
vip member

Charlotte Sartre Extreme Bondage

Post by Gainshade » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:45 am

Charlotte Sartre Extreme Bondage
Year: 2022
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Tags: straight, cum, orgasm, humiliation, fingering, shaved, tattoo, wax, legs, bdsm, submission, vibrator, boobs, oral, domination, extreme, bondage
Description: The most extreme bondage and torment is exactly what Charlotte Sartre wants and needs. The only one she trusts in this situation is The Pope. This is probably one of the most intense shoots of her career. She begins stretched out in a device that has her legs and arms pulled away from her body, everything locked into . There is no escape. The helplessness is the part of the mind fuck that begins the process of destroying her. Charlotte's nipples get clamped and tied to her toes. The Pope administers a grueling bastinado. Charlotte is nearing the edge, so he pulls back on the torment and fucks her pussy and mouth. A well placed vibrator intensifies the orgasms even more.The next scene opens with Charlotte in a predicament position. She is held in place with a mixture of leather and . The bondage would already be enough torment for most, but Charlotte gets more because she's tough as nails and can take it. The flogger is used to redden her flesh. A blindfold is added, and then more . Usually there is more to the suffering. He keeps it simple and terrorizes her mind and body until she is almost breaks. The Pope reads her well, and administers more orgasms to ground her before starting the next scene.Now on the floor, she is locked into shackles, and under his boot is where Charlotte craves to be. The Pope tramples her. He uses the cat-o-nine-tails to make her flesh sensitive. Next is hot wax. With every drop of it she screams a little louder. Now with Charlotte covered in hot wax, The Pope focus' on her sweet pussy and makes her cum harder than she's ever orgasmed before. He doesn't stop there. He wants every drop and so she is made to orgasm until he decides that she has had enough.
Duration: 01:06:23
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 4.69 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/a6f45beb49d ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Syren De Mer - Bad Girl

Post by Gainshade » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:11 am

Syren De Mer - Bad Girl
Year: 2017
Cast: Syren De Mer
Tags: restraint, bdsm, legs
Description: Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.
Duration: 00:42:16
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 532 Kbps avg, 0.341 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps
Filesize: 2.26 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/46a19f0c63e ... l.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Ashlee Graham - At The Throat

Post by Gainshade » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:37 am

Ashlee Graham - At The Throat
Year: 2011
Cast: Ashlee Graham
Tags: bdsm, restraint, tits
Description: Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris. It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time. It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream. He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg. He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time. And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.
Duration: 00:55:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 374 Kbps avg, 0.062 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 622 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/dba3e64d8ea ... t.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

The Training Continues - (LBC Fetish)

Post by Gainshade » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:03 pm

The Training Continues - (LBC Fetish)
Year: 2020
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Tags: spanking, legs, fetish, high heels, training, tease, bdsm, slave, bed, bedroom
Description: She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy..
Duration: 01:16:57
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 987 Kbps avg, 0.217 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 3.32 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ff9f24d3330 ... h.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

April Olsen - Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling B...

Post by Gainshade » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:28 pm

April Olsen - Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage
Image Image
Cast: April Olsen, The Pope
Tags: feet, legs, curvy, bondage, fingering, vibrator, cum, dildo, sex, tits, bdsm
Description: Fresh meat April Olsen is one sexy slut and this is her first bondage scene with . Bound and she begins in a standing position with arms pulled behind her back in a box tie. April smiles with anticipation as The Pope enters. He gropes her amazing tits, spanks her curvy ass and whips her with the flogger. More rope is added to intensify the bondage and increase her suffering. One leg is pulled up and tied off to expose her pussy and make her cum with the hitachi and some furious finger fucking. The next scene features April upside down with arched back in a stunning inverted suspension with arms bound to bamboo. Intense on her tits and sensitive thighs get this slut craving some cock so The Pope stuffs a fat dildo in her mouth and then fucks her pussy until she cums hard. The orgasms become so intense for April he goes back to punishing her with the crop and then hits her again with the Hitachi pushing her over the edge. In the final scene April is on her back with arms and legs spread wide and tied down tight. The Pope uses the cane to terrorize the soles of her sensitive feet with some bastinado until she just can't take it anymore. But she has to take more so he vibes her pussy and fingers her slutty hole until she cums again screaming with mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 00:47:49
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Filesize: 897 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/98334739b4d ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Mimosa - So Inclined

Post by Gainshade » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Mimosa - So Inclined
Year: 2016
Cast: Mimosa
Tags: feet, restraint, legs, bdsm, cum, tits
Description: Our model for the day, Mimosa, was given an absolutely wonderful gift, her beautiful ass. And she is going to shake that beautiful ass today for your entertainment. To start the show, O.T. demands that Mimosa strip for us and she does not disappoint. She slowly removes her fancy dress as she rolls her body and swings her hips and grinds up against a slanted metal pole. This all becomes much more impressive when you consider the fact that she is attached to that pole by a metal collar around her neck.Mimosa is a bigger girl than most of our models and that comes with some distinct advantages. One of those is that you can really see the impact our handlers make when they smack her around. O.T. has Mimosa bent over the pole in handcuffs and her ass up where he can play with it. He spanks it and punches it and canes it and each time you can watch as the impact rolls over her ass and down her legs. It's beautiful, and she loves it almost as much as we do.While fun to play with, Mimosa is also an ungrateful spoiled little brat. O.T. is doing so much for her: setting up and moving this heavy metal rig, beating her ass and whipping her tits until she gasps and moans. But all she can talk about is wanting to cum. Each and every time he has the hitachi pressed up against her it's all she can talk about. "Can I come?" The girl doesn't even say please. So O.T. is going to deny her as long as he s is necessary, no matter how much she whines and stomps her feet to try and get him to do what she wants.
Duration: 00:44:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 489 Kbps avg, 0.339 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps
Filesize: 2.34 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/35084e70490 ... d.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Princess Donna - BDSM Fantasy Come True

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:19 am

Princess Donna - BDSM Fantasy Come True
Year: 2021
Tags: tits, hardcore, anal, gonzo, milf, bdsm, brunette
Description: Brunette babe Princess Donna gets her bigs tits bound with rope and James Deen's hard cock shoved down her throat as her holes get used.
Duration: 00:40:17
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.244 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 899 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ddf5cf6c621 ... e.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

Gabriella Paltrova - Slut Taming Gabriella Paltrova Quinton...

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:44 am

Gabriella Paltrova - Slut Taming Gabriella Paltrova Quinton James
Image Image
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, Quinton James
Tags: cumshot, bondage, fingering, blowjob, cumshots, blow, licking, vibrator, deepthroat, bdsm, domination, legs, hardcore
Description: Gabriella Paltrova, AKA Gabby, took a little time off, but she's back and hotter then ever. Gabby's in desperate need of some full domination, as her brat is starting to show! We get her into the dungeon, and in no time she is being a bossy little slut to Quinton James. Quinton is a man who is used to being underestimated, so he lets her do her thing. Gabby has no idea what he's capable of, but she is about to find out...the hard way. We begin with Gabby on her back with her ankles pulled up, her arms pulled down beside her, and her thighs spread nice and wide. Quinton doesn't ease into this at all, because now it's time for him to show her what he's made of. Breath control sets the pace for what he has in store for her before he fucks her mouth and pussy. Gabby now sees the error in her ways, but Quinton has only just begun. Next, Gabby is pulled into a hogtie suspension where Quinton has the ability to use her holes as he sees fit. Orgasms pour out of Gabby uncontrollably as he continues to fuck and vibe her pussy until she can no longer take it. In the final scene, Gabby is on top of a fuck box with her legs tied to her arms so that Quinton can have his way with her one more time. He checks in to see where her brattiness is, and surprisingly it's subsided since he started the day. He fucks her face for a bit before going back to using her pussy, and ripping nonstop orgasms out of her. She begs for him to stop, but he is going to prove to he that you can't judge a book by it's cover.
Duration: 01:00:45
Filesize: 1.12 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7c233feee35 ... s.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 2 High Protocol

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:11 am

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 2 High Protocol
Image Image
Cast: April Olsen, Derrick Pierce
Tags: cumshots, fingering, legs, blow, bondage, hardcore, cumshot, blowjob, bed, stockings, domination, feature, bdsm, bedroom
Description: In Episode 2 of 's 7-part series Tainted Love, April and Quinton have moved to the kitchen for a little snack as April begins to tell her next story involving a high protocol Top named Derrick Pierce. April arrives at Derrick's home a little nervous, but excited to see what happens in such a high protocol environment. They have a nice dinner before moving to the bedroom where Derrick initiates her into his world of BDSM. He begins with some basic D/s training to get her into the mindset that he wants her, but constantly checks-in to assure that she is OK with the procedure. April happily consents to the activities, so Derrick goes for it with bondage and domination! She is inspected before he allows her to suck his cock, and then moving on to more intense activities. She is eventually tied to the bed in a gy position, bent over with legs spread. Derrick issues some corporal punishment with his flogger before fucking her into multiple orgasms. The intensity increases along with everything else, but in the end we find April a very satisfied submissive!
Duration: 00:54:11
Filesize: 1 020 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/52535deb6a7 ... l.mp4.html

Gainshade
vip member

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 3 Gamer Incubus

Post by Gainshade » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:36 am

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 3 Gamer Incubus
Image Image
Cast: April Olsen, Tommy Pistol
Tags: cumshots, foot, hardcore, blowjob, cumshot, vibrator, bdsm, fisting, bedroom, foot licking, feature, fingering, blow, bondage, licking
Description: In the third installment of Tainted Love, April is relaxing as Quinton plays the piano for her. They begin to chat about the next fellow that April had a date with, and we uncover a little more this time than just April's sex life. April has set up a chill time to spend with Tommy at his place. They are getting to know each other, which eventually leads to them really getting to know each other. They start off a little awkward, as most of us do, but once they find their rhythm they can't get enough of each other. Clothes come off, and flesh is revealed, leading to some steamy hot sex, along with a power exchange to see what each of them are in to. The move the action to his bedroom where he has all of the things he needs to give her the experience that she came for. April is tied in a few different positions using different things to restrain her with. First there's top, but then Tommy breaks out leather belts, floggers, and of course there is lots of dirty sex too.
Duration: 01:05:03
Filesize: 1.19 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/dcf4ff9126e ... s.mp4.html