Lovely ladies all trussed, and gagged, and mmmmmmmmmm…

Bondage, selfbondage.....
vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Hannah vs. Heavy Lifting

With Hannah looking amazing in a rubber straitjacket it stood to reason I wanted to be sure that she couldn't go anywhere. Using clover clamps I put them on her exposed breasts; looping the chain through a 10-pound weight. To torment her a bit I told her if she could ring the bell across the room I'd let her out. What I didn't expect was her to use her poor nipples to actually pull it across the floor. Grunting, wincing, and carefully pulling she inches across the floor. I should have known that any challenge she'd give it her all. Now we will see if she can trek the entire distance.

File Name : bjv-1721
Runtime : 00:12:30
File Size : 208 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/ae46d5f9d71f6

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:21 am

SB Challenge: Kaecie's Risky Tie

Kaecie is no stranger to challenging self-bondage adventures. For this challenge, she's asked to try something she's always wanted to try but never wanted to risk it. On the surface it seems simple enough, just a ballgag and a rope hogtie. It's a tie she's escaped from before although with a fair amount of effort. What makes this special is she's doing it in a bathtub with a rising level of water. Making sure her scissors are handy she cinches the last knot. With the water halfway up she gives everything a test to make sure she's secure before a much-needed escape. Despite her planning and skill, there's a reason self-bondage is dangerous. First, her scissors fall with her hogtie preventing her from reaching them under the water. Her attempts to do so only manage to soak her ropes causing them to cinch up tight. Realizing the dire situation she's in she looks for help. Kaecie is reminded, like all self-bondage challengers, I'm there to keep her safe and not to set her free. Where's the challenge in that?

File Name : bjv-1718
Runtime : 00:14:36
File Size : 244 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/b6f2bc558ae39

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 am

Gmoras vs. A Delicate Balance

This was one of the more elaborate rigs I've done in a while. Then again, when you have a canvas to work on like Gmoras it's hard not to throw everything at her possible. Hood, posture collar, armbinder, nipple clamps, corset, strappado, and some fun with the magicwand thrown in. With everything in place, she finds herself pulled back by her arms and hair and slightly off center. Her clover clamps pulling her forward she must use her stomach muscles to keep from falling backward. The wand does its part in keeping her distracted though. All in all, it makes for a very happy Gmoras. You can't see it, but trust me, there's a big smile under that hood.

File Name : bjv-1711
Runtime : 00:17:31
File Size : 292 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/cc24d1592c070

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Summer vs. Her Rainbow Wrap

For Summer's inaugural mummification I thought it would be nice to add some flair. Having boxes of vetwrap handy in a rainbow of colors the choice was obvious. Summer didn't seem to appreciate the effort that went into her bindings. With her head wrapped and a muzzle gag over her mouth, her musings were not exactly intelligible. Nevertheless, the sounds of struggle are universal even behind a gag. It didn't take long for her to figure out what makes vetwrap so special. Despite all her effort in trying to get free the wrap bounces back without losing a fraction of tightness. Another special properly is with enough heat and sweat the layers start to fuse together making them stronger than over. Poor Summer thinks she's attempting to free herself but only making things worse.

File Name : bjv-1715
Runtime : 00:10:17
File Size : 172 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/30ee5bda67d6a

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 am

Peach vs. Fruitless Struggles

There's nothing like a good chair tie to put a girl on display. Elbows touching, crotch-rope, and Peach's huge tits ensure there is plenty of eye candy to go around. Best of all she actually thinks she can get free! Twisting and pulling against her ropes she gives it her best shot. The thought of spending the next hour in her predicament can understandably be plenty of motivation. Still, in the end, the ropes effortlessly keep her in place. Maybe after some rest, she'll be ready for round two?

File Name : bjv-1730
Runtime : 00:15:52
File Size : 265 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/73a735da083a0

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:33 am

Lilah vs. The Forced Experiment

Lilah was more than familiar with what the magicwand can do. This is why she is confident that it would be no match for her. Surely someone with experience won't easily succumb to it's vibrating pleasure. With a box-tie and a few other ropes, Lilah is firmly pressed against the wand with no hope of escaping its power. Once the experiment starts it's clear she's underestimated what she signed up for but didn't out of the race yet. By the time the high setting comes around she's on the edge; fighting as best as she can. Will she be able to do it?

File Name : bjv-1726
Runtime : 00:16:00
File Size : 266 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/b75e7ab050fa2

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Athena vs. Her Misconception

There's something about rope that attractive to girls and doubly so with newbies. Whenever I ask what they'd like to try first their gaze always turns towards a nearby pile of rope. Athena had never been hogtied before so it seemed like a good place to start. Ten minutes later she could barely move. So when I told her to escape she gave a few tugs and gave up and looking expectantly at me. The misconception was quickly cleared up, however. As it might be an hour or more before I decided to free her she might as well try and get free anyway!

File Name : bjv-1720
Runtime : 00:11:31
File Size : 192 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/f153b8ec6cca0

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Nyxon & Luna Dawn... Cat Burglars Double Crossed

Cat burglars Nyxon & Luna Dawn successfully break into a house, and decide to split up to cover more ground. Luna Dawn heads upstairs while Nyxon pokes around the living room. Suddenly, a large man sneaks up behind Nyxon & places his hand over her mouth to subdue her. The next scene opens up with Nyxon hogtied on the floor, and the man shoving a large ballgag into her mouth. Nyxon struggles around for a bit before Luna Dawn comes back downstairs & finds her. She bends over to try & untie her friend, when suddenly the large man places his hand over her mouth until she goes limp. Now, both girls are hogtied & ballgaged & left to struggle on the floor.

File Name : nyxonandlunadawncatburglarsdoublecrossed
Runtime : 00:11:44
File Size : 359 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/fc0dab1f24157

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 am

Maia Evon Blonde Ambushed & Chairtied

After a long day at the office, Maia Evon sits down on her couch & drifts off to sleep. When she wakes up, she finds herself tightly bound to a chair with rope. Confused & scared, she struggles to try & get out. After a few minutes, Nyxon appears, stuffs a large cloth in her mouth, and wraps duct tape tightly around her head. Watch as Maia stomps her feet & furiously struggles to try & get out of her predicament.

File Name : maiaevonblondeambushedandchairtied
Runtime : 00:10:02
File Size : 307 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/bae850c2b306b

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Sadie Holmes... Sexting Babysitter Gets Tricked By A Brat

Babysitter Sadie Holmes is too busy sexting her boyfriend to pay attention to little Junior, and he's getting quite fussy. He wants to play a game with Sadie, but she's much more interested in sending her boyfriend sexy photos of herself. Junior begs & begs, and finally Sadie agrees that he can tie one little rope around her knees. He does (off camera), and Sadie playfully struggles around for a few minutes, then tells Junior to go outside & play. Stubborn, Junior refuses & begs Sadie to add one more rope. Reluctantly, Sadie agrees & Junior grabs more rope. When the next scene opens, we find that Junior has tricked poor Sadie & she's tied up tight in quite a few ropes. She struggles around for a bit, yelling at Junior & demanding that he untie her this instant. But, Junior has other plans, and soon Sadie finds herself in more ropes, a tight tape gag & her tits exposed. The clip ends with Sadie struggling around on the floor trying to get free.

File Name : sadieholmessextingbabysittertrickedbybrat
Runtime : 00:14:32
File Size : 445 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/f81eee6c20c53