Lovely ladies all trussed, and gagged, and mmmmmmmmmm…

Bondage, selfbondage.....
vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Miss Darenzia found out that when you get tied to a chair like this, well, you aren't getting up again. Sure, I let her struggle by herself for awhile, but after some time, people will eventually give up. No there are ways to make sure they keep struggling. One of them is to tie a vibrator to the person. Chair ties are great for this. Now, you have tie it correctly. That can be a bit tricky. I myself didn't tie the vibrator optimally originally, but you know the old motto... try, try again. Second time was a charm and Darenzia reaction when she finds out she can't get away from it, is in a word... priceless.

File Name : wmbcv-1197
Runtime : 00:08:31
File Size : 93.3 MB
File type : m4v
Resolution : 640x480

https://k2s.cc/file/47b67ec42e3a4/wmbcv-1197.m4v
Last edited by vital501 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 am

This was the third set of our latest shoot with Chrissy. I wanted to shoot something that was challenging, but much different than the two previous scenes. This is what I came up with. I got this rather gorgeous girdle a number of years ago, and I pull out from time to time. I decided to use a pair of purple reinforced heel and toe stockings that I thought would match rather wonderfully.

The tie is another favorite of mine. One that I came up with back in 2009 with Randy Moore. It is a much more difficult tie than it looks, with the arms are cross behind the back, and the hands pulled to the opposite side. I've done this time a few times. Every time I do it, it comes out a bit differently, but it always seems to look killer diller. Certainly that is the case here. A wonderfully inescapable, stringent bondage that Chrissy appreciated.

For those trying to figure out how this tie is done with three lengths of rope. A short one is used as a crotchrope, and then two long ones start at the wrists, and weave their way around the body before finally tying off in front. Like a pretty gift package. A pretty violet gift indeed. I can smell the lavender from here... yummy.

File Name : wmbcv-1195hd
Runtime : 00:04:29
File Size : 118 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/e48d51c2d1701/wmbcv-1195hd.mp4

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:49 pm

There are some girls that just bubble up with enthusiasm when I bring out cool things for them to wear - or various pieces of bondage gear that I want them to be enveloped by. Cherie is one of those girls. She is just so committed. It really could be anything. In this case, it was a pair of ballet shoes. Cherie took dance as a child and it shows - she has incredibly flexible hips, so she was more than willing to stand in these lovely ballet stilettos. Not an easy task, I can tell you. I couldn't do it. My toes would break, but she not only managed it, but really got into it.

Such can be said about the bondage that followed. A lovely classic tie, that culminated in a severed hogtie, that started with a crotchrope, and then fed up through the hands, back to the feet and to her muzzle gag. Only really committed girls are going to agree to this sort of challenge. Cherie was awesome as always. I'm sure hope you enjoy the pics and the accompanying video, that closes out the "Fetish Rock" story. :)

File Name : wmbcv-1194hd
Runtime : 00:14:43
File Size : 382 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e9fad590f0ef2/wmbcv-1194hd.mp4

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:03 pm

0446 Tree Tied Torture

Chrissy has been left naked and tied to a tree with her arms stretched overhead and her rope gag and crotch rope both tightly secured to the tree so that she can hardly move! She struggles and squirms helplessly in the inescapable predicament, fearfully waiting for her captor to return, worried about what ways he plans to torture her next! Some time later he returns with a pair of clover clamps and she tries to beg him to let her go, mmpphhing through her tight rope gag, but he says nothing as he proceeds to clamp her nipples and torture her by pulling on the chain. She appropriately reacts to the painful sensations of her clamped nipples being stretched. He then leaves her there again with her nipples tightly clamped and in visible distress. Later he returns and removes the tight clamps from her nipples which is even more torturous than when he put them on! Then he torments her further by tugging on the crotch rope that is already pulled excruciatingly tight up in her pussy. She is left struggling hopelessly knowing that he has even more evil plans in store for her when he returns!

File Name : Tree Tied Torture
Runtime : 00:11:15
File Size : 488 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/9b26d000b2555

pakhunter
vip member

Re: Lovely ladies all trussed, and gagged, and mmmmmmmmmm…

Post by pakhunter » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:06 am

Great selection. Would you be able to put up wmbcv-1191hd please?

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Naomi vs. Her Belted Dilemma

Standing tall in her catsuit and heels Naomi has no idea that's a position she'll be holding for a long while. Starting her off with a muzzle gag the top ring is cinched to the suspension ring above her keeping her in place. Nearly a dozen belts soon follow; crisscrossing her body and further restricting her. Several of the belts make their way around her elbows and arms removing any hope of an easy escape. Then again, that is the idea after all.

File Name : bjv-1747
Runtime : 00:17:54
File Size : 298 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e3dcf76e3edd5

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:53 am

Nyxon & Amber Deen's Halloween Trick Gone Wrong

It's Halloween night, and Amber & Nyxon are having a sexy slumber party. Nyxon brings an old book of potions & spells with her, and the girls decide to have some fun. Amber wants to cast spells on the girls in their town that they don't like, so Nyxon thumbs through the book trying locate something appropriate. Thinking that she's found something, Nyxon rattles off the ridiculous words of the spell. Suddenly, Amber is magically bound with rope & has a ballgag in her mouth. Screaming through her ballgag, she tells Nyxon to reverse the spell. Nyxon laughs at Amber, but eventually locates something within the book. Once again, Nyxon says the ridiculous words, but instead of freeing Amber from the bondage, Nyxon finds herself tied up as well! Frantically, both girls struggle around trying to free themselves. It looks like a big trick has been played on them this Halloween night!

File Name : nyxonandambershalloweentrickgonewrong
Runtime : 00:14:08
File Size : 430 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9b1aed68d9232

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:20 am

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.

File Name : Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie
Runtime : 00:14:05
File Size : 1021 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/d3e0d1c6efdde

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Mina wears a sheer catsuit and is barefeet. She is tied on screen into a complex elbow bondage, and then hogtied on the floor. This is a bit of a longer tying video, so, for those who wish to see the process, this is for you!

File Name : Sheer Catsuit Hogtie
Runtime : 00:22:03
File Size : 1.56 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6974ec68f4da9

vital501
vip member

RE:

Post by vital501 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Salon Time with Greyhound

Bondage Life presents: Salon Time with Greyhound! Watch as your favorite naked and chained creature washes and scrubs her dirty feet, then is allowed the rare privilege of being allowed to paint her toe nails as she gives herself a pedicure. Featuring a unique split screen and some great close up shots of Greyhounds feet, this is one video that is sure to please foot fetishists and all Greyhound fans alike!

File Name : nails_0001
Runtime : 01:00:49
File Size : 593 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/332709b8ce4c7