Neck'd
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Sasha

Pictures: 94
Max. Resolution: 675x1200
Size: 104 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Sasha is so excited she can't hardly speak, or perhaps that has something to do with the cloth gag taped into her gaping mouth. In fact, with her wrists tied down to her waist and her knees and ankles roped tightly together, the best she can possibly to to communicate is wriggle a little bit. Not to worry though, O.T. doesn't need her to tell him what to do, he's got plans of his own and he's sure that Sasha is going to love them, or at least feel strongly in some direction.He takes her hair and wraps it up in string, pulling it tight behind her into a loop. He then strings a rope through that loop and and wraps the other end of that rope around her black high heeled shoes so that her head is pulled back into a kind of hog tie. Then he pulls her elbows together behind her back. She seems to still be able to make some noises, though, so O.T. tries a few ways to stop her. He pinches her nose for a little while, then gets bored and tries choking her. In the end he decides he'd rather play with other parts of her than keep up with that.O.T. stands Sasha up and ties her wrists to the ceiling. He then takes out his handy dandy knife and slices the shirt away from her perky tits so that they are exposed and she is left even more vulnerable to him, not that she thought that was possible. He whips her breasts until there are red lines up and down her chest, and then he gets ready for her next torment.

Download Links:
>>>Neck'd

Freak13

Deer In Headlights

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:39 am

Deer In Headlights
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Bambi Belle

Pictures: 129
Max. Resolution: 675x1200
Size: 188 Mb

The first thing you notice about Bambi is how she drools with a gag in her mouth. She's one of those girls that just lets it flow and boy does it flow. She's got that sexy pale skin and spankable ass you just want to get your hands on.Matt gives her a good spanking before he puts the Hitachi on her and makes her scream. Then come the nipple clamps. Bambi is very bendy. Matt takes advantage of that. He pulls her legs wide apart. He canes her from one end to the other and pays special attention to her feet. Her tits and pussy need attention too. Matt uses the flogger to take care of them. Bambi screams in pain.

Download Links:
>>>Deer In Headlights

Freak13

Cumface

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:28 am

Cumface
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: BDSM, Juliette March

Pictures: 143
Max. Resolution: 1200x795
Size: 35 Mb

Juliette March loves making men happy. She wants them to use her to feel fulfilled. What better way for her to show her dedication to that than to suck PD off like her life depends on it? He knows just how to show his appreciation, too. He could shower her with praise but it is much more effective to shower her in his cum. That way she knows exactly what she is. A hot little set of holes for him to shoot his load into.

Download Links:
>>>Cumface

Freak13

Viorica vs. Friday Night

Post by Freak13 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:56 pm

Viorica vs. Friday Night
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Corset, Electricity, Rope, Tapedfists, Vetwrap,

Pictures: 84
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 36 Mb

Viorica knew she was in trouble the moment he arrived home. She was supposed to be ready to go to a dinner party with him but had become too distracted making plans for later in the night with friends. Before she knew it, he had her tussled up on the bed with the dreaded TENS unit connected to her sensitive skin. Lastly he secured her phone to the TENS and smiled. She tried to protest through the gag but it was no use. "For your sake I hope your friends don't pester you too much. Then again, it is Friday night after all!" he said with a knowing grin as he left for the party.

Download Links:
>>>Viorica vs. Friday Night

Freak13

Sarah vs. The Purple Passion

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:44 am

Sarah vs. The Purple Passion
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Armbinder, Ballgag, Catsuit, Rope, Hogtie, Maledom,

Pictures: 51
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 13 Mb

Sarah came to us looking to try something new. Lucky for her, my friends over at Winter Fetish had just sent over a delicious purple catsuit and armbinder. It wasn't long before the catsuit was hugging every inch of her body and loving every minute of it. I struck a deal, if she could get out of the armbinder she could keep the catsuit. All too quickly she agreed and was squirming in front of me. She didn't stand a chance, but she didn't know it yet :)

Download Links:
>>>Sarah vs. The Purple Passion

Freak13

Viorica vs. The Mummy Escape

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:34 am

Viorica vs. The Mummy Escape
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Mummification,

Pictures: 45
Size: 14 Mb

It all started innocent enough; just a friendly chat about different ties. Mummification came up and Viorica admitted that she's always wanted to be wrapped up tight. I brought out the pallet wrap and started at her feet. She requested I take it a little easy since it was her first time. Had I known it was all a ploy things would have been different. Things WILL be different... next time!

Download Links:
>>>Viorica vs. The Mummy Escape

Freak13

Dixie vs. The Video Message

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:23 am

Dixie vs. The Video Message
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Corset, Drool, Femdom, Handcuffs, Orgasms, Self-Bondage, Teasing, Vibrator,

Pictures: 65
Size: 12 Mb

With her lover gone on another business trip, Dixie decides to make a teaser video to help her rush home. Her corset uncomfortably crushing her waist, she handcuffs herself to a steel ring and poses. After a few minutes she's ready to send the video and starts to release herself. Dixie's awkward position causes her to drop the key leaving her in a panic. Hours later, Crystal makes it home and starts to release her before decided to have some fun first. Exhausted and in pain from hours of hanging from handcuffs she's in no mood at first. Crystal makes short work of her demeanor with the Hitachi in her hand. Before she's done, Dixie is worse off than when she started!

Download Links:
>>>Dixie vs. The Video Message

Freak13

Raquel vs. The Rubber Spread

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:12 pm

Raquel vs. The Rubber Spread
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Rubberbands, Spreadeagle,

Pictures: 52
Max. Resolution: 1200x726
Size: 15 Mb

For quite a while now I've been a big fan of rubber bands. They can restrain, cause pain and can be exhausting to any sub. I decided to give Raquel a simple taste and spread her across my bed with only one job... try and get free. As she struggled I could see her efforts slowly wain as her muscles fatigued. Before long I didn't even need the ropes, she couldn't even lift her arms.

Download Links:
>>>Raquel vs. The Rubber Spread

Freak13

Kobe Lee vs. Her Own Torments

Post by Freak13 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:02 pm

Kobe Lee vs. Her Own Torments
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Corset, Crotchrope, Handcuffs, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Self-Bondage, Vibrator,

Pictures: 40
Size: 8 Mb

When Kobe had an itch to be tied up she took matters into her own hands. Armed with rope, cuffs, a ballgag and her Hitachi vibrator she films her fun for our enjoyment. It's not long before she's crotchroped, legs cuffed to the couch, hands cuffed and moaning into her gag. Playfully she tugs on her nipple clamps turning her on even more. With Kobe's juices flowing, the vibrator is put to work bringing herself to a fever pitch before screaming into her gag in orgasm.

Download Links:
>>>Kobe Lee vs. Her Own Torments

Freak13

Sarah Jane vs. The Rainbow Rope

Post by Freak13 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:52 am

Sarah Jane vs. The Rainbow Rope
Image Image
Image Image

Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Rope, Nudity, Rubberbands,

Pictures: 50
Max. Resolution: 1200x828
Size: 13 Mb

Sometimes a girl just wants to look pretty is rope while I want to make sure she can't get free. It was almost too easy really, she was too focused on the next color I was going to put on. Before Sarah realized it, escape was all but a distant fantasy. Feeling a bit of sympathy I decided to give her a chance to cut herself out. All she had to do was break out of a few silly rubber bands and she would be home free! All Sarah needs was a few... more... inches...

Download Links:
>>>Sarah Jane vs. The Rainbow Rope