Bondage, gags and other types of BDSM

Bondage, selfbondage.....
mrfoxx711

Maison De La Maitresse: A Brutal Cuckold Fantasy! WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:17 am

Maison De La Maitresse: A Brutal Cuckold Fantasy! WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!
DESCRIPTION: Description: The long wait is over! For those of you who have been fans of Maitresse Madeline since her early days pioneering and shaping the modern BDSM form of cuckolding you will be insanely happy to finally have a chance to watch a feature length epic cuckold movie like you've never seen before! For those of you who may not be aware of Madeline's early work in this genre you'll will be none the less overjoyed to witness the MOST BRUTAL CUCKOLD MOVIE EVER MADE! Maitresse invites you to her beautiful San Franciscan Victorian mansion complete with a beautifully renovated plush dungeon dripping with opulence! Her slave is currently living in a cage within these walls while Maitresse lives both parts of her life as a normal beautiful business woman living in San Francisco and the sexiest most mind-fuckingly brutal domme to grace the world with her presence. This movie is not for the faint of heart. Ego crushing brutal verbal humiliation, bisexual humiliation, severe punishment and whipping, chastity and the evilest of cuckolding complete with Maitresse Madeline getting fucked HARD by her stud for the first time ever on film! Don't miss this once in a lifetime movie!
MODEL: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe,
GENRE: Athletic, , BDSM, , Best Of Maitresse Madeline, , Big Dick, , Bisexual, , Blond, , Blonde,

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 14 min
Size: 809 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Inaugural

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:06 am

Inaugural
DESCRIPTION: Description: The metal is cold and excruciating against my flesh. It digs into my neck, wrists, and ankles like bare bones grinding against each other at the joint. It becomes more unpleasant with every adjustment I try to make. I must make myself become accustomed to this metal structure, to feel as though it is an extension of my skeletal structure, a part of me. Every sensation is an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain. I feel his eyes watching me, his smirk, his pleasure in my discomfort and pain. I find that I am turned on by this in spite of myself. He knows where every tender part of my body is and he makes sure to exploit that knowledge. I have no choice but to give in, a slave to sensations. Later on, I am completely immobilized with all my weight supported by a bar between my legs. With my head and arms severely tied back I find it difficult to catch my breath and before long I am rasping and gasping for air. He lets my head up, but at the price of the singletail's licks. All I can think about is how badly I want him to hit me harder. This position is so painful that the only thing capable of delivering relief is more pain. It takes all my concentration just to withstand it. I am so distracted that I forget to thank him when he provides me with something to stand on to displace the weight. He calls me ungrateful I am immediately consumed by so much guilt that I want to cry. I want to make it up to him and just endure it, but the pain is too great. My internal conflict is almost worse than the actual position. I want to forget this transient pain and to just tolerate my situation and please him, but I can't let go of the feeling and the desire to physically end it. It is such a turn on to have my mind and body engaged simultaneously in this way. It proves my lack of control and that is something I like very much. Finally I cannot take any more. I have to ask to stand on the boxes again. This time I will not forget my manners. My reward is relief and a string of screaming orgasms, leaving my chest heaving with gratitude. I thank him once aloud because I am too exhausted to repeat it, although it is all that rings in my ears.
MODEL: Sarah Jane Ceylon
GENRE: BDSM, , Blonde, , Bondage, , Corporal Punishment, , Domination, , Fingering, , Gag,

INFO:
======
Duration: 48 min 8 s
Size: 525 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Ashley Jane

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:55 pm

Ashley Jane
DESCRIPTION: Description: Ashley Jane is so pretty and cute that you almost feel bad for her when she's getting punished. But when Lorelei feels her soaking wet pussy after being spanked and manhandle, you know she's getting exactly what she wants. This is a hot update with sexy girl on girl action including ass licking, strap-on's and anal sex.
MODEL: Lorelei Lee,
GENRE: Anal, , BDSM, , Blonde, , Bondage, , Corporal Punishment, , Dominatrix, , Facesitting,

INFO:
======
Duration: 59 min 30 s
Size: 650 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Savanna Scores Part 4

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:49 pm

Savanna Scores - Part 4
DESCRIPTION:
MODEL: Michelle Michaels, Savanna Samson, Randy Spears
GENRE: bdsm

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 308 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Jandi Lin Live, Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Jandi Lin Live, Part 2
DESCRIPTION: Description: Jandi Lin Live, Part 2
MODEL: Jandi Lin,
GENRE: Asian, , BDSM, , Blonde, , Bondage, , Brunette, , Corporal Punishment, , Domination,

INFO:
======
Duration: 1 h 29 min
Size: 983 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

You rang M'lord? part 1

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:39 pm

You rang M'lord? - part 1
DESCRIPTION: What else could be more disastrous for a group of aristocrats than a clumsy maid messing up their afternoon chatter that they intended to enjoy next to a glass of delicious red? Well, nothing. The gracious host and lord of the house, just to emphasize his righteous anger, dishes out some corporal punishment... and all these chain of events lead to a nasty early 1900' BDSM!
MODEL: Sophie Lynx
GENRE: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, brunette

INFO:
======
Duration: 26 min 45 s
Size: 567 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Dylan Ryan and DragonLily

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:33 pm

Dylan Ryan and DragonLily
DESCRIPTION: Description: Dragonlily takes local girl Dylan on a journey of pleasure and pain. Dylan endures all the hard punishment and fucking that Dragonlily dishes out. Great interaction and chemistry in this very entertaining session!
MODEL: DragonLily,
GENRE: Anal, , Asian, , BDSM, , Blonde, , Bondage, , Brunette, , Corporal Punishment,

INFO:
======
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 48 min 57 s
Size: 465 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Good Things Part 2

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:28 am

Good Things - Part 2
DESCRIPTION:
MODEL: Sunrise Adams, Randy Spears
GENRE: bdsm

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 172 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Leyla gets Hogtied, Tape Gagged, and Forklifted!

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 am

Leyla gets Hogtied, Tape-Gagged, and Forklifted!
DESCRIPTION: Description: Leyla gets her mouth taped as she suffers on a forklift in a very uncomfortable position.
MODEL: Leyla Gold,
GENRE: BDSM, , Black Hair, , Brunet, , Brunette, , Foreskin, , Natural Boobs, , Rope Bondage,

INFO:
======
Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 66.5 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

mrfoxx711

Not enough, Nesty?

Post by mrfoxx711 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 am

Not enough, Nesty?
DESCRIPTION: Nesty likes it when Mandy totally dominates her, making her the slave and feeling like the master has total control over her. So Nesty is back and Mandy is in a particularly sadistic mood for this session! Will Nesty be able to take the pain inflicted by Mandy, her dominating mistress?
MODEL: Nesty, Mandy Bright
GENRE: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, blonde, dildo

INFO:
======
Duration: 29 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD