Pepper Sterling – Tight Latex Armbinder Hogtie

Duration : 15 min 33 s
File Size : 689 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Keywords: BDSM Pepper Sterling

Code: Select all

https://workupload.com/file/DDXBJXAsc8u
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Re: Bondage Mix

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:10 pm

Pepper Sterling Late Night Leather Strap Hogtie

File Size: 788 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Time: 13 min 15 s
Description: It'd been a while since Pepper had any time with Mr Big Bos sand so he managed to schedule some after hours bondage time. Making sure that Pepper is dressed in tight latex he wastes no time getting an armbinder up on her arms and lacing it before pulling the yoke around her shoulders and buckling it. A collar and head harness panel ballgag follows silencing Pepper from idle secretarial chatter. A bit of led walking and a few cell phone shots and Mr Big Boss heads off to make sure that all is well in the office. Pepper moves around enjoying her high heels, pantyhose, latex and tightleatherarmbinder. Eventually though Mr Big Boss returns placing her down on his rug and buckling her ankles tightly before adding a blindfold and pulling her sharply back into theleatherstraphogtie. Pepper strains in her bondage the effort in her breathing obvious as she strains to deal with the intense arch. Mr Big Boss returns right before the end to release herhogtiestrapafter a good few minutes being held in such an intense bowed arch.

https://workupload.com/file/gXdy9x5buWY
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:21 pm

Paige Erin Turner Tight Latex and Jute Bondage

Paige Erin Turner Tight Latex and Jute Bondage
File Size: 695 MiB
Time: 15 min 13 s
Description: Paigehobbles into the room in her tight latex outfit and Mr. Big Boss pays her a compliment as he gathers the rope hes going to use to bind her tightly. He starts by zipping her skirt making it a more complete hobble and then grabs some rope using it to bind first her wrists, then packing her mouth and gagging her with microfoam tape. Paiges elbows are bound tightly next and her arms are cinched to her waist. Mr. Big Boss moves down and uses a rope to hold her ankles at a small distance apart.Paigeis then left to struggle on her feet moving back and forth and showing off both the latex and the tight jute encircling her body. Mr. Big Boss returns eventually and moves her to the floor where her ankles are retied tightly and shes then hogtied on the carpet in front of his desk. With the finishing of the rope Mr. Big Boss is off to lunch andPaigeis left to struggle in her tight ropes and latex.

https://workupload.com/file/4HEZMFUXwdG

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:46 pm

Paige Erin Turner Leather Hogtied in Latex

Paige Erin Turner Leather Hogtied in Latex
File Size: 857 MiB
Time: 15 min 19 s
Description: September 4, 2017

Paigeis dressed in latex and waiting on Mr. Big Boss who doesnt keep her waiting long. When he arrives he quickly gathers his things and comes around to the front of the desk using leather straps to secure firstPaige's wrists and then gagging her with a leather pouch gag.Paige's elbows are next and soon shes very secure and teetering on her very high heels. Her ankles are cuffed next and shes left to struggle while Mr. Big Boss checks around the office to make sure things are running smoothly. When he returns her ankles are hobbled and shes forced to walk back and forth a bit, training her in her very high heel walking. Eventually after enough walking shes moved to the ground and hogtied with more straps. Mr. Big Boss then grabs his jacket, leaving her on the floor and heading off to lunch.

https://workupload.com/file/fQJBZxY2a6U

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:57 pm

Shauna Ryanne and Elizabeth Andrews: Day Dreaming at the Office 32

It was a slow day at the office and Shauna kept nodding off at her desk. Her Boss was away on an extended lunch and she figured she wouldn't see him again for the rest of the day. Every time she closed her eyes she thought about how Ms. Andrews hips and ass swayed as she walked. She would love to see Elizabeth in something tighter and shinier...Shauna was wearing a purple and black latex corset with a black pencil skirt. Her breasts dared to overflow from the corset. Elizabeth stood beside her in a tight purple latex dress that showed off her assets. Shauna couldn't help herself from rubbing and touching Elizabeth's ass.Mr. Big Boss entered Shuana's daydream and started to lace Elizabeth in a tight leather armbinder. He then gagged Elizabeth with a panel gag head harness. Shauna smiled and giggled as she rubbed her hands all over Elizabeth's body. She assisted the Boss anyway she could if it meant Elizabeth would be more helpless. If Elizabeth was tied up, she couldn't protest Shauna's advances.Elizabeth wiggled in the tight latex, in front of Shauna, making sure to show off her ass. Shauna enjoyed the view as Mr. Big Boss tied her arms behind her back with rope. The Boss then gagged Shauna with a matching panel gag head harness. Shauna and Elizabeth rubbed their bodies on one another and giggled. Mr. Big Boss tied their ankles together with a hobble rope, giving them the freedom to move around. The giggly latex girls flirted with each other while trying to grope one another with their bound hands.

File Size : 504 MB
Runtime : 15 min 11 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

https://workupload.com/file/DmcstmSgKSx

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:09 pm

Gigi_Lynn_And_Elizabeth_Andrews-Vibrated_Maid_Gets_Her_Bonus

GiGi is hard at work tidying up the office in her tight latex maid\'s uniform, waist cincher and latex stockings. She\'s getting pretty tired of the dusting and what not and finally her efforts are rewarded as Mr Big Boss comes in with a ballgag. He gives her some gropes and rubs before organizing his items and finally taking out a long piece of rope and binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Moving down he binds her wrists next and then tops the upper body bondage off with the ballgag. Finally he hobbles her ankles off with a slight gap between them so she\'s still mobile and GiGi coo\'s with delight as her bondage grows tighter and more restrictive. With her all bound and gagged Mr Big Boss gets back to the business of his job and leaves poor GiGi to clean some more now with some extra obstacles. Elizabeth comes in decked out in her catsuit, red waist cincher and six inch heel and she sits down on her chair pointing out spots that GiGi has missed. Elizabeth has a purple massager that she apparently found in GiGi\'s locker. A bit more taunting from Elizabeth and she finally just bends GiGi over a stool rubbing her back with it since GiGi insists that its only for backrubs. Finally Elizabeth isn\'t going to have that and she finally puts it on her pussy giving her the pleasure that GiGi was hoping would come from the cleaning job she was doing earlier. GiGi\'s legs start to shake and she screams through the ballgag as Elizabeth continues to find her button over and over again. Finally with GiGi spent Elizabeth puts the massager down and comes back in to comfort GiGi in her post orgasmic blow.
Latex Maid, Latex Catsuit, Ballgag, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Vibrator, Girl Girl

Gigi_Lynn_And_Elizabeth_Andrews-Vibrated_Maid_Gets_Her_Bonus
File size: 532 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 17 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

https://workupload.com/file/8KB8NMGMXFe

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:16 pm

Gianna Love_Latex Maid Day Dream

File Size: 479 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Time: 15 min 18 s
Description: Gianna is up in this installment of Daydreaming at the office. She\'s dressed in a blue latex french maid\'s outfit and clad in pantyhose and high heeled pumps. Her arms are cuffed behind her back and she\'s gagged and dusting the shelves of the bookcase with her bound arms. Mr Big Boss comes in and grabs her taking her away from that particular task and moving her over to the desk instead. He uncuffs her elbows and replaces that with an armbinder which he slides up her arms and laces off tightly. With her ankles still hobbled off he has her walk back and forth to show off her outfit and her bindings for his pleasure before lowering her to the ground and strapping her ankles, knees and then pushing her dress up a bit. Mr Big Boss leaves her there on the carpet in her bonds and fetishwear and has her remember to struggle for the security cameras while he\'s gone. Gianna does her best to perform and is still struggling away happily when Mr Big Boss returns. When he does return he takes a really long strap and bends her over with it ball tying her and cinching it off. He tells her that he\'s got to go to a really long meeting so he hopes she doesn\'t mind being like that for four or so hours and she moans into the gag realizing that she doesn\'t really have a choice in the matter. Gianna struggles and moans and manages to make a bit of headway in her motion at least before realizing that about the only thing her struggling will be useful for is entertaining whoever might watch.
Armbinder, Leather Straps, Latex French Maid, Ball Gag, Struggling, Fetish, High Heels, Pantyhose, Secretary

https://workupload.com/file/QqUdPzgQ2Fb

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:28 pm

Paige Erin Turner_Elizabeth Andrews-Bound Into Fetish

File Size: 753 MiB
Time: 13 min 27 s
Description: PaigeErin Turner is watching television when all the sudden she is surprised by a rather domineering woman in a catsuit. She standsPaigeup and forces her to disrobe, and while a bewilderedPaigedoes it she is disoriented by the whole process visibly. She slides the catsuit on her body over her pantyhose and Lizz then has her add her shoes, gloves, and a waist cincher to it. She comes in and adds mouth packing and gag to Paiges situation. With her properly gagged she is then strapped at the wrists and hand gagged and fondled a bit by Lizz. Slowly Lizz adds more restraints till finallyPaigefinds herself strapped tightly all over and down on the floor at Lizzs mercy. A layered gag completes her bondage as Paiges arches are strapped together and shes finally hogtied and made to crawl forward and gag kiss Elizabeths high heel.

https://workupload.com/file/e9dTb3PtEn5

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:50 pm

Jasmin Jai & Elizabeth Andrews : Forced Into Fetish
Size: 936 MiB
Duration: 14mn 34s
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~8 781 Kbps avg, 0.397 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

https://workupload.com/file/bH4XkYtLv5t

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:55 pm

Crystal Frost-Secretary_In_A_Blue_Latex_Dress_Collared_Leashed_And_Trained

Size: 589 MiB
Duration: 14mn 34s
Video: AVC, 1648x928 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~8 781 Kbps avg, 0.397 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

https://workupload.com/file/RhG3eWa3Qd2