Bondage Girls

Bondage, selfbondage.....
anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat May 25, 2024 2:00 pm

Jodi Harper - Rope Ties - Part 1

Description: Please welcome the exquisite Jodi Harper to the Show Some Restraint family! This petite Brazilian pocket rocket is cheeky, fiery and so much fun. In part 1 we tie her wrists over her head to her back and enjoy her struggling and exploring her predicament. Part 1 contains some (brief) nudity.

Tags: dress, high heels, petite, rope, shibari, wrists

Type: mp4
Size: 336,2 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:05:25

Download
Last edited by anonymous666 on Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 26, 2024 1:32 pm

Lil Missy's Massive Electrical Tape Tie Torment

Description: Poor Lil Missy! This was meant to be a meet and greet between a pair of fans while she visited America. Before she knew what was happening, they had her helpless. The pair had stripped her to her red lingerie and heels, and the man had one hand clamped over her mouth arms pinned behind her as the girl slowly began to wrap Missy in a very tight crisscrossing layer of electrical tape. The wrapping went on for what seemed an eternity, her body being furthered and furthered compressed and immobilized as roll after roll of the horridly sticky stuff pinned more and more of her flesh, fusing her into an incredibly tight package. The man crammed her mouth full of cloth and taped it shut, wrapping the black bindings around her face again and again. Now, completely helpless, she was thrown onto the bed and left to struggle in terror as she wondered what would become of her. She racked her brain trying to recall if anyone knew where she was, but in her heart she knew no one would come to her rescue. When the man came pack and wrapped more tape around her feet, pulling them into a hogtie and wrapping the tape around her already packed mouth, she was in agony. Left in the brutal position, what could she do?

Tags: lil missy uk, minxgrrl, bondage, did, tape bondage, tape gagged, bra and panties, high heels, gag talk, mouth packing, 2 against 1, tape hogtie, struggling

Size: 775,9 MB
Duration: 0:19:27

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 26, 2024 1:38 pm

Calisa Bliss Bondage

Tags: rope bondade, ballgagged, elbows tied, hogtie, crotch roped, water, struggling

Size: 417,0 MB
Duration: 0:09:23

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun May 26, 2024 1:41 pm

Mia and Laura - House for stupidspamer

Tags: rope bondade, handgagging, smoothering, escape attempt, cleave gag, hogtie, chair tied, hand over mouth, smother, gagged

Size: 1456,8 MB
Duration: 0:38:45

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Thu May 30, 2024 8:06 pm

Mia - DID in leather

Description: Mia already tied up, she is wearing her leather look leggings and top, crotch roped, bound with rope around ankles and above knees. Arms tied behind back, elbows and wrists. The gag is a simple cleave gag made of leather cloth. Nobody else is around, she is wiggling her pretty feet while wearing a pair of high heeled platform sandals. Sobbing into her gag as she realize she will not be able to get out unless someone helps her, Mia is the perfect DID waiting for someone who saves her. In her futile attemps to escape she gives the camera some hot closeups of her back while the crotch rope gets tighter and tighter. When Louis finally comes back at home things gets even worse for Mia as she is put in a back bending semi suspended hogtie, what a nice piece of forniture for Louis living room

Tags: mia, leather leggings, leather top, crotch rope, high heels, cleave gag, semi supended hogtie

Size: 650,5 MB
Duration: 0:16:40

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:23 pm

Mia - Rope armbinder ordeal

Description: Personal trainer Mia is all alone on a wooden table, her arms restrained in a rope armbinder. A rope around her neck keep her in place with a final knot up on a pole. She is left there, bound but not totally stuck, she can still try something, but everything she can try is useless, as she can will soon find out. She tries to slip her arms out of the armbinder... no way. Mia frustration raises as she tries to use her hands to reach for the rope coil restricting her neck, no conthortion will be enough there. Finally goes for the knot at the pole with her mouth. No way, unless she think she can cut 6mm hemp rope with her teeth. When her captor is satisfied about the frustration that has built into Mia he comes in to put her into some serious rope predicament. She still puts in a fight, but with her arms tied and her legs tired there is no question is going to be frogtied on screen, her fierce eyebrows are not going to help here here. Placed belly down she is extremely back arched using the pole as an anchor point. She is not cooperative, she pull out a last stand at not being gagged, so the captor makes her mouth stay open pulling her her nosestrills and giving a tighter pull at the ballgag strap as a punishment. With a ballgag so tight Mia starts drooling instantly, now we cannot move anymore, her eyes soon starts to ask for mercy, the only noise coming out her sobbing into the gag... She is going to be released only when totally tamed... maybe

Tags: rope bondage, escape attempt, frogtie/hogtie, struggling, rope armbinder, drooling, back arch

Size: 1658,8 MB
Duration: 0:24:48

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:26 pm

Olivia Kasady - Leotard Hogtie

Description: Sexy blonde Olivia Kasady submits to a nice tight hogtie while wearing a shiny black leotard, corset, and pantyhose. She thinks of it as a game at first, but as the ties hold her firmly in place and she can't spit out the ballgag, she begins to become very frustrated.. Growling and struggling, there's just no way she can free herself!

Tags: bondage, bdsm, leotard fetish, spandex bondage, shiny pantyhose, pantyhosed feet, rope bondage, hogtie, crotch rope, corset, struggling, ballgagged, helpless, bound elbows

Size: 457,1 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:21:00

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Hogtie endurance challenge in red pantyhoses

Description:Lara is on display for our viewing pleasure. If she enjoy bondage and to be on display this is her time to show it off. She starts ungagged telling us how she feel about being exposed like that and reduced to that. It is the main purpose of videos like that anyway. Some like damsles, but here is the real deal.
She signed up for this (willingly) and now she has to accept it. Since we can't interact with her in the video, she has to be unable to do anything at all and be reminded of her role in this all the time.
After around 10 mins she will get ballgagged and she knows it. When gagged she has been instructed to look directly into the camera as much as possible. She has to try gag-talk as embarassing as it is she has to do it. At the end the gag gets removed and she can give us a personal feedback while still hogtied.

Tags: rope bondade, hogtie, pantyhose, stockings, ballgagged, drooling, semisuspension, elbows tied, brunette

Size: 404,0 MB
Duration: 0:26:45

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:35 pm

Alya's Bathtub Bondage

Description: All Ayla wanted was a nice evening spent in a hot, relaxing bath. Well, she got her bath but it was anything BUT relaxing! As she began to run the water, the sound of the tub filling covered the noise of the man creeping up behind her. Before Ayla knew what was happening, a hand clamped a cloth over her face, and as Ayla struggled in the man's grip, fighting for air as the cloth sealed her mouth and nose, she grew weaker and weaker until she slumped in his arms. When she awoke, she had been tightly bound with reams of rope and her mouth had been packed full of old cloth, cutting off all cries for help! She struggled to free herself, but it was no use, and no one could hear her pleas for help! Soon, the man returned to dump her into the tub! Thrashing about in the water, she worked hard to keep her balance in the slippery tub, terrified at what would happen if she slipped below the surface! Finally, the man returned, but Ayla's hopes of freedom were dashed when he simply waved goodbye to the buxom bound beauty and left her to her plight! The water had turned cold long ago, and the shivering captive wondered how she'd ever get loose!

Tags: ayla aysel, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, sock fetish, mouth packing, tape gagged, gagged women, bathtub, struggling, predicament bondage, pajamas

Size: 433,6 MB
Duration: 0:14:49

Download

anonymous666

Post by anonymous666 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:38 pm

Calisa Bliss - Hogtied in the Swiss Alps

Description: During my time in Europe I was tied up in Italy, Germany, Spain and Switzerland! In this video I am hogtied by Mario in the Swiss Alps! It was dangerous and difficult to get to our destination. It was also forbidden, so we would have been in so much trouble if caught. First he ties my legs and arms super tightly with Spanish Rope. Next, he lifts me up and puts me on a desk we found in an abandoned cabin. It was very unstable so I had to be careful. Luckily, Mario hogtied me very tight so my struggling would be lessened. I was so excited when he finally stuffed a large sponge into my mouth and sealed it in with vetwrap. He even added rope as a cleave gag and tied it to the hogtie along with my hair! I had the best view and an audience of Sara Brooke and Sasori! Outdoor bondage is my favorite!

Tags: calisa bliss, gag talk, tape gag, bondage, ebony, struggling, hogtie, outdoor, rope, wrap gag, swiss alps, gag removal, damsel, interracial,did

Size: 752,2 MB
Duration: 0:16:11

Download