Bondage Mix

Bondage, selfbondage.....
shinylatex

Re: Bondage Mix

Post by shinylatex » Mon May 20, 2024 3:19 pm

Being left bound and gagged all afternoon following an explosive (aren’t they always) home invasion, you could be forgiven for assuming that busty Emma and ravishing blondie, Mikaela, would not be in the best of spirits… and you’d be right for 50 per cent of that… Mmmmmppppphhhhing triumphantly while managing to free herself, the tightly cleave gagged Mikaela suddenly begins grinning malevolently, much to the consternation of her still tied and silenced friend. Victims of a robbery, yes. Enterprising, capitalising bitch in Mikaela’s case…. also, yes. You see, the burglar had tried to coax Emma’s Pin number (a vast sum held in her account, naturally) from the obstreperous babe, but no matter what he did to them both, she just wouldn’t crack. Finally leaving them all tied up, he exited, without that particular info…. But Mikaela has another idea… and it involves some serious tickling… This immensely fit and ultimate opportunist starts straight in with her sheer pantyhose-clad chum, mercilessly torturing her with her long nails all over her tightly encased, squirming feet. Predictably, Emma quickly goes tickle-berserk, but continues as much as she is humanly able without wetting herself, to resist. Just how long can she hold out is for you to determine when you sit back, crack open a cold one and experience this glorious tickle-sesh. We’ll say this though; brutal foot, thigh and all over body tickling d’oth ensues. Angrily protesting through the tight cloth in her mouth while her luscious boobs are pulled out too, just when is this hot chick finally going to give up the ghost, or the PIN, if you don’t do the whole catchy saying thang. Now, will there be a twist, or will mercilessly -tickled Emma ultimately give it all up?

Image Image Image Image Image

Name: Emma & Mikaela In Damn Burglar Left Us All Tied Up - Now You're Tickling Me For My PIN??
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:12:57
Size: 267 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d9fe4fe1d0e3a/pantyhose19367.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

The action continues, this time I used the tights in some self bondage and orgasm with a magic wand.

Name: Masie Dee - Pantyhose Fetish Part 2
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:09
Size: 466 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8fcb7ac66a01c/pantyhose14307.mp4
If a File i have posted is Dead quote the File in a replay in the Thread and i will Re-Up.

shinylatex

Pole tied in just their pantyhose and patent stiletto heels the MILF twosome struggle, their wrists tied together in a face to face predicament that leaves their ample asses exposed. Bare breasts press into the wooden poles, as either one moves in their struggles, they pull their girlfriends gorgeous glops further against the rough wood. Their Captrix loves the curvaceous look of their smooth skin captured in ropes, nylon jiggling as the pair wriggle, helped by stinging slaps from her palm as she spanks their ass cheeks! The spankings are interspersed with kisses and caresses, as the blonde goes back and forth between the big butts of the bandana gagged black and silver haired broads, their thicc thighs and terrific tits get a groping alongside the ass worship. The MILF damsel duo's delicious curves delights their Captor to the point she just has to sit and watch them wiggle, with a wand in hand, she masturbates to a loud cumming crescendo in the corner!

Name: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Caroline Pierce
Duration: 00:12:23
Size: 382 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e62f34ab69201/pantyhose14274.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Wed May 22, 2024 1:49 am

Chrissy shows up late to work and apologies to her boss for being so late. As she telling him her excuse he notices some marks on her arms and legs. He asks her about it and she tries to tell him it's nothing and change the subject. But he knows exactly what those marks are from. He asks her if she has been tied up recently. After realizing she's been caught she confesses that sometimes she plays a game with her roommate that involves getting tied up. She couldn't make it to work on time because her roommate had her bound and gagged and she wouldn't let her go! The boss asks her if she enjoys being tied up by her roommate, and she tells him that she does but she would really prefer to be tied up by a man. Before she knows it her boss has her tightly tied up with her mouth stuffed and a whole lot of duct tape wrapped around her mouth and head! She enjoys struggling in the strict bondage, secretly hoping her boss pulls her pantyhose down and takes advantage of her while she is so helplessly restrained! Unfortunately for her things don't go as planned! He ends up crotch roping and hogtying her then leaves her there to struggle while inescapably bound and gagged!

Name: Chrissy Marie - His Secretary Has A Secret
Duration: 00:17:10
Size: 751 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0c82d107c9804/pantyhose9075.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sat May 25, 2024 5:22 pm

Anastasia Pierce - Medical Experiment 2 Miss America-Dr's Returns

Synopsis: Miss America has been training as the new super agent for the US government and she was asked to stop by Dr ’s office for a physical evaluation.

Little she knows, that Doctor does “medical” research on her own…

Dr is immediately infatuated and decided to secretly test Miss America's limits. The Doctor Takes her works seriously and wants to test the resistance of this new super agent. All very confidentially of course.

As Miss America reads the reports of her latestevaluation she is surprised by Dr. from behind. Unable to resist her., the Doctor stuff her face with a cloth soaked with a solution leaving the super-heroine unable to scream or fight. The cloth gently but firmly pressed against her face makes her feel sleepy and she will try to fight the effects but soon her eyes will get heavy and her body will go ...

Miss America is then carried over the shoulder by Dr. and placed on an observation table. She is then touched, slowly undressed, groped, kissed and worshipped. The doctor takes her time to listen to her heart rate as she conduct the experiment.

During the “testing” phase doctor realize that Miss America’s clit seems to be the location that generates the most reaction and more test must be conducted in this region. But Miss America is bound and gag for her own good during this evaluation phase. Doctor doesn’t want her to jeopardize her research.

There is SO MUCH happening during this “evaluation” that Miss America doesn’t realize or will ever know...

Name: Anastasia Pierce as Doctor and Chi Chi Medina as Miss America
Duration: 00:24:19
Size: 1.75 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/fe6b07330dce9/pantyhose14553.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Sun May 26, 2024 5:41 pm

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Tue May 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Name: Kendra James and Alora Jaymes - Bat Woman's Humiliation Conclusion
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:15:40
Size: 180 Mb
https://k2s.cc/file/0554c8d3148e0/pantyhose8971.mp4

shinylatex

Post by shinylatex » Fri May 31, 2024 10:09 pm