Torture, Humiliation, Pain & Suffering (Male Domination)

Bondage, selfbondage.....
vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Sun May 12, 2024 7:36 am

Sailor Luna (Wheel of Torment)

Description: Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation
Cast: Sailor Luna

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:47:17
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from Fileboom >>>
Sailor_Luna_Wheel_of_Torment_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Sun May 12, 2024 11:37 am

Sarah Jane Ceylon (Bondage Ballerina Part 2)

Description: The wall is a special restraint for Sarah Jane Ceylon. We are coming for her ass and pussy and want her to be taken by surprise. More importantly it keeps her immobile while her pussy is slapped, flogged and so much more.
Sarah Jane gets blasted, not just with fingers, but with a plug in her ass and a hitachi on her clit. If it weren't for the gag in her mouth the screams would be deafening. The caning and clips on her tits may have something to do with that.
She started off a beautiful, unblemished blonde with perfect hair and make up. She is going to end this shoot with the very obvious signs of everything we have done to her. And when she mouths off about it we give her a few more.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humilation, Bondage
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon

FileSize: 2.34 GB
Duration: 00:42:33

Sarah_Jane_Ceylon_Bondage_Ballerina_Part_2_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Sun May 12, 2024 3:28 pm

Sasha (A Lesson)

Description: Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though.OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.

Genre: Humilation, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture
Cast: Sasha

FileSize: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:43:38

Sasha_A_Lesson_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Sun May 12, 2024 7:18 pm

Sasha Heart (Gaslit)

Description: These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and violates me.Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation
Cast: Sasha Heart

FileSize: 2.92 GB
Duration: 00:54:42

Sasha_Heart_Gaslit_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Sun May 12, 2024 11:12 pm

Simone Sonay (MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage)

Description: Simone is bound with her hands behind her back and her legs together. Her feet are pulled up to make her put excessive pressure on her chest, which inhibits her breathing. Her feet are tormented and her body flogged, then she is pulled into the air to endure a brutal two point suspension.

Genre: MILF, Humilation, Bondage, Toys, BDSM, Fingering, Hardcore, Torture
Cast: Simone Sonay

FileSize: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:52:37

Simone_Sonay_MILF_Masochist_in_Tight_Bondage_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Mon May 13, 2024 3:08 am

Syren de Mer (A Motherless Son)

Description: In this taboo fantasy update, Syren de Mer is visited by Danny who she hasn't seen in years and is running from the law. She reluctantly lets him stay for a few days and things start to get a bit crazy when she tells him that he was adopted. Syren crosses the line when she takes advantage of him one afternoon by sucking his cock and making him cum. The next morning Danny decides to punish her for screwing with him and ravishes her in the kitchen. He then ties her up and from this point on she becomes his cock whore slave to be abused and fucked in the ass whenever and however he wants!

Genre: Cumshots, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal, BDSM
Cast: Danny Wylde, Syren de Mer

FileSize: 2.85 GB
Duration: 01:19:35

Syren_de_Mer_A_Motherless_Son_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Mon May 13, 2024 7:02 am

The sadist circle #20

Description: Der Herr und Meister aller sadistischen Abgründe gibt sich höchst eindruchsvoll die Ehre. Mit gleich zwei Sklavinnen erforscht der "Fotzenhammer" die Belastbarkeit der beiden schmerzgeilen Lustobjekte. Ob mit Riesendildo, Anal-Plug oder Pumpup-Dildo - die Löcher der SMGroupies sind noch nie derart geschunden worden.

Genre: Humilation, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Hardcore
Cast: Karina Hamburg Ingo le Grande

FileSize: 862.7 MB
Duration: 01:57:24
Resolution: 528x384

The sadist circle
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Mon May 13, 2024 10:58 am

The Worm

Genre: mind control, alien parasite, torture, zombie, spanking, suspense, bdsm, bondage, sadism, whipping
Cast: Chandra Sweet, Marilyn Malone

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 989.3 MB
Duration: 01:23:20
Resolution: 320x240

The_Worm_SD.avi
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Mon May 13, 2024 2:58 pm

Tool | Star, Sister Dee

Description: Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Sister Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Sister Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Genre: Humilation, Bondage, BDSM

FileSize: 601.4 MB
Duration: 00:53:28

November_29_2010_Tool_Star_Sister_Dee_HD.mp4
###

vewver
vip member

Post by vewver » Mon May 13, 2024 6:50 pm

Veruca James And Dakota Skye (The Reluctant Slave)

Description: When prudish blonde housewife Dakota Skye is taken to The Upper Floor she is made into a slave slut by House Slave Veruca James. Veruca demonstrates the proper manners of a slave: sucking dick and taking it in every hole. Dakota is put the test, electrocuted, clothes-pinned, made to gag on cock, and fucked hard.

Genre: Anal, Humilation, BJ, Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM, Threesome, All Sex, Domination
Cast: Veruca James And Dakota Skye

FileSize: 2.07 GB
Duration: 00:57:37

Veruca_James_And_Dakota_Skye_The_Reluctant_Slave_HD.mp4
###