It's Latex Baby!(Daily update)

For lovers of latex scent
krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:35 am

Boot Training In the High Country

Lizz is dressed in a tight, transparent black catsuit and her and Mr Big Boss are on a company retreat to the mountains. Mr Big Boss starts out with his sexy, shiny secretary by putting her arms into a leather armbinder and lacing them up tightly. Soon Lizz finds herself tightly bound at the arms before a muzzle ballgag harness is added silencing her as it's buckled on more tightly. Finally a collar and leash are added before Mr Big Boss makes Lizz walk a round circuit in her very tall new six inch metal high heeled boots. Lizz moans in protest as her feet strain to handle the continued stress, but Mr Big Boss doesn't take mercy on her as he fondles her and teases her verbally while she's walking. Soon Lizz is released to walk the circuit on her own and she does so as Mr Big Boss watches on. Finally she's allowed to stop her circuit walk and twists and turns trying to get Mr Big Boss to take mercy on her, untie her, and move her on to something a bit more fun for her.

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :383 MB
Resolution :1648 x 928 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d5f70b9e9e0b8/Boot_ ... ountry.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 pm

Crystal Clark - Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :447 MB
Resolution :1648 x 928 MPEG-4
Duration :00:11:15

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/1fc2cb6ffeb62/Cryst ... g_Boss.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Bupshi - impaled fuck slut

With her hands behind her back bupshi is lying on the sofa - in her ass she have a remote-controlled bullet plug. To heat her up, her master controls the plug with the smartphone. Then she have to get up, and get fixed to the spreader bar with dildo impaler. She gets the dildo shoved deep in her pussy. Then she have to bend forward and her hands are pulled up behind the back and fixed. So attached, it is impossible to move and her mouth and asshole are easily accessible for the master. He does not wait too long and puts his cock in her mouth cunt, to suck him pretty hard. Then he pulls the plug out of her ass and starts to fuck her. To the displease of the master, the dildo slips during penetration from her pussy several times. He extends the pole and pushes the dildo inside her again and again. Alternately, her ass and mouth gets fucked until the master finally cums in her asshole...

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :563 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:18:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8126f4616dd68/impaled_fuck_slut.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:18 am

Over Sexing Strange Hobbies

Strange Hobbies is a tough nut to crack. He somehow manages to remain cool as a cucumber in multiple-day full-body cast experiences, waterboarding and much, much more. You might say it was a bit of a surprise to come across something that is capable of breaking Strange Hobbies' brain! Sex! Sexual stimulation! If you give him too much, he can't handle it, and looses all control and composure - yay! The quad-pole Stanley Junior electro butt plug as well as the Venus 2000 cock-sucking machine is the perfect match to successfully over-stimulate our friend Strange Hobbies! Listen as he screams and moans! Watch as Stanley pounds his ass with electricity! Witness the intense post orgasm torture that only a Venus 2000 can provide! It gives me great pride and pleasure to say that sex breaks Strange Hobbies' brain, and I capitalized on that in a major way! Enjoy!

include-electro anal plug,cock venus 2000 handjob

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :271 MB
Duration :00:19:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b99a0b096919b/Bonda ... obbies.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Latex Gas Mask Electrogasm Bondage Predicament

What a predicament rubber slave Bunni finds herself in strapped down and wired up in this intense BDSM training session. The fuck toy is sheathed in her corset, black latex stockings and 6 inch heels, cuffed in and held tight by heavy rubber straps to a custom bondage chair. Bunni's breathing restricted by a gas mask running into rubber rebreather bags through a long corrugated hose, He wires up her cunt to electrodes leading tohisy remote control electro stimulation box. One press of a button and she feels four separate shocks in her little doll parts. A Hitachi magic wand is fastened beneath her rubbing precariously on her clit to balance the scale and reward Bunni's pain with pleasure. The predicament is devious and effective for a pain slut like Bunni. The more intense the stimulation gets the more turned on she gets, making it harder and harder for her to breathe. As he increase the electric current running into her and turn up the speed on the vibrator, Bunni's mind washes away in waves of orgasmic ecstasy. The pain from the e-stim box only stimulates her more as over and over she's pounded by unrelenting pulses of alternating pain and pleasure. Cum or pass out? What will Bunni choose as he send her over the edge in this intense real life slave training scene.

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :1.02 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:14:17

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a551c6b5e4240/Latex ... cament.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Giaro Fetish Boot Fucking

This time Madame Mathilde is teasing some guy in her latex leggings & shiny high heel boots, giving him a handjob while
sitting on his face, he then puts his dick between her boots and starts to fuck them until he cums on the boots and floor

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :296 MB
Duration :00:10:01

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/176eaf077c872/Giaro ... ucking.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:04 am

Boots and Strapon

some guy is bound to the seiling in chains while his mistress is playing with him, both wearing latex from top to toe. She
is also wearing a strap-on, she teases him stroking her strap-on, she opens the zipper in his catsuit & pulls out his cock,
she then starts to jerk his cock between her shiny boots, she then gives him a handjob, but stops before he can cum.

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :51.6 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Flash Video
Duration :00:07:07

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c547d7d713ac4/Boots_and_Strapon.flv

krol777

Post by krol777 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:40 pm

BLOW TO POP

Goddess Celine doing balloon fetish, wearing a black latex outfit and latex gloves? With white balloons and black latex gloves. She is your step mum and she is preparing you nice birthday party! She inflates a few balloons and tease you, encourage you to wank your cock and hold the edge....she gives you a nice cum countdown at the end!

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :173 MB
Duration :00:13:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/cf535a6c33e64/BLOW_TO_POP.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Latex Oueen Of Hearts CBT CHALLANGE

In this video I am shining. From all points of view. You have two choices slave: you can either take my challenge and man up or wank mesmerized by my red latex body (it can be easy to get lost while looking at my Goddess red latex body). I want you to show me you are worthy of my power. That you got BIG balls. That you are a manly man for your Queen. It is easy : one week. A fun entertaining week for me and a hot adventure for you. Each day of the week you will have a different task. The type of task that will make you think about me all day long or dream about me while sleeping (or both). Beware : you will need elastic bands, a candle and q tips. Don't worry, you will have all the details in the video. I make sure a real man can take it : all the pain for it's beautiful Queen. You are not allowed to cum until I instruct you to. Got it??? Oh baby, you will be fifty shades of red by the end of this challenge ! Can you take it? I dare you !

Natasha sitting on a chair with her sexy body covered in a red latex suit, talking dirty about how she will make you her slave, and what she will do to you. Telling you what your going to do with your dick, continuing to tease you , rubbing her pussy over the latex.

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :1.31 GB
Duration :00:18:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/920f2736fe691/Latex ... LLANGE.mp4

krol777

Post by krol777 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Red Latex Girl Sensually Smokes

Natasha sitting in a chair in a red latex suite and smoking. She teases you with her sexy smoking, while touching her body in latex, showing you her butt, she dose not speak in this video.

Latex,Rubber,Fetish

File Size :770 MB
Duration :00:10:26

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/56798f6b02978/Red_L ... Smokes.mp4