Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

For lovers of latex scent
LadyMelissaXXX

Gangbang Gimp Training - Miss Jasmine

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:10 am

Gangbang Gimp Training - Miss Jasmine

I’ve have 20 guys coming over for a gangbang. You just never know how many will show up so I always tend to over invite. My latex gimp will serve me as a helper by getting guys hard, taking dick down his throat and deep in his man pussy. Obviously I will be getting fucked by the hot guys and he can take the fat ugly ones. I’m preparing him now with my Mistress cock as he’s in for a rough time. As I’m fucking him hard and balls deep as ask “How many loads can you take?” “15” he relies. Lets have you eat your own cum as an appetizer. As I pound away furiously I feed them his own as an appetizer. There are many more on the way… If you are a fan of latex and rough strap on sex you will enjoy this clip!

File name: Latex 1397 Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix -Gangbang Gimp Training
File Size : 2.21 GB
Runtime : 15 min 53 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a4bdf618fce05/Latex ... aining.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

StepMommys Rubber Lover 1 - SophiaSylvan

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:14 am

StepMommys Rubber Lover 1 - SophiaSylvan

Hello bby, it's time to submit to your stepmommy, I made the bed for us all in black rubber. Do you love stepmommy's outfit? And you're wearing the latex thong I told you to, very good. Kneel for stepmommy and lick my thigh high boots like a good sissy. You're going to submit to me like a good boy and suck my black heel and lick the bottoms, I don't care if it's humiliating, you'll obey your stepmother in all things. Rub your sissy clitty, while you kiss your way up the vinyl shaft. That's a good slut. Now rub in the polish on stepmother's red rubber shorts with your whore tongue. Now to worship stepmommy's breasts, oops I forgot your pink puppy collar! I shove my tits in your face as I latch it around your neck. StepMommy made you, and stepmommy owns you. lick my rubber, then make stepmommy extra aroused by licking my nipples. I'll even motorboat you, my special boy. You used to suckle these, but you don't remember. Perhaps I'll train your stepsister to be a bitch like you too? She's getting to be old enough. Would you like to be a sissy with your sissy? Now worship stepmommy's dirty place like a good slut, get right in my hole, assholes before pussies, always. StepMommy is horny, now it is time to get me off. I want to get my juices all over your slut face before I get something in both of our holes. Lick stepmommy's clit til I cum, faggot!

File name: Latex 1398 StepMommys Rubber Lover 1
File Size : 1.56 GB
Runtime : 11 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/668bee53ef331/Latex ... over_1.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Gagged Latex Fetish Doll - Sotightandshiny

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:16 am

Gagged Latex Fetish Doll - Sotightandshiny

Rubber doll Bunni's slave training finds her in the blue room, where mesmerizing lights flash before her empty eyes and the throbbing binaural beats penetrate deep into her bimbo brain. Guided by her Daddy's voice, the latex fuck toy has her mouth hole wrenched open with a spider gag, before stuffing her cunt and face in rapid succession with two big dildos. The faster she goes, the deeper she gets and the deeper she gets the more the pleasure increases, until the brainwashed bimbo is compelled into an explosive orgasm from the vibrations of her Hitachi Magic Wand. Left broken and brainless from her earth-shattering orgasm, Bunni is reduced to a dripping, drooling, mess of pretty plastic holes with nowhere to go but deeper down the rabbit hole for Daddy's pleasure

File name: Latex 1399 Gagged Latex Fetish Doll
File Size : 667 MB
Runtime : 8 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ff37fa4a6700/Latex ... h_Doll.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

StepMommys Rubber Lover 2 - SophiaSylvan

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:41 pm

StepMommys Rubber Lover 2 - SophiaSylvan

Are you ready to do more for your mother, my little collared slut? Suck on mommy’s nipples while I hurt yours. Maybe I should I’ve you hormones so you will grow baby A cups. You have ask permission play with your sister, don’t get any crazy ideas, would you like to have a sister to play with, sweet sisters, the sister and the sissy? I always wanted a girl, so that’s why I punish you and make you my sissy bitch. Someday I’ll make you suck dick for mommy, I want my own son’s spit on black dick, to get it wet for us. Let’s share, baby. Let’s suck this long black double ended dildo together, maybe someday we will share a black cock like this, wouldn’t that be nice? Good boy. Be a good whore like your mother. I’m going to teach you everything I know. A good family shares everything. I have to beat you for being a boy and not the girl I wanted. Stand at attention, let me slap that cock. Want to earn the right to take this big dick in your sissy hole? Lube up your hole while I whip your dick. It’s going right in your ass, you sissy faggot. Want to get your whore ass filled faggot? I will punish it first with my riding crop. I want to get fucked but you don’t deserve to fuck me today, you need to remember your place. Put the chain of the clamps in your mouth and don’t drop it til you cum. You caecum with mommy. Lay down missionary like a good sissy and share this big dick with your mother. I put it inside me then work it into your hole deeper and deeper, making you take it painfully deep, you take the most of this cock, trying to get your body closer to mommy’s beloved pussy, working for it, pushing your faggot ass into me hard to get me off. Rub your slitty while you take this dick. I love you son now take that 10 inches while I cum! I’m so creamy, you creamed yourself too so nicely. Now suck my cum off this black cock, it’s so white and thick, let’s share again, licking my cum with a mother son goodnight perverted kiss.

File name: Latex 1400 StepMommys Rubber Lover 2
File Size : 1.48 GB
Runtime : 10 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/07b6523f162be/Latex ... over_2.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

At Our Leisure - Stella Liberty

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:26 pm

At Our Leisure - Stella Liberty

Stella Liberty and Goddess Tangent love to spend the afternoon trying out a new slave. Is he up for the challenge. They crush his cock and balls while whipping his chest until he begs for mercy. This slave's work is only just begun however as the Dommes test his foot gagging reflex, foot worship skills and how long he can withstand a nice ass overpowering. This slave better prove his worth as there are countless slaves waiting for the opportunity to step in and be used and tormented by this powerful and sexy duo.

File name: Latex 1401 At Our Leisure
File Size : 1.04 GB
Runtime : 15 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/382d820d8797c/Latex ... eisure.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

FetClip232 - FDNadja

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:31 pm

FetClip232 - FDNadja

- Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a skin-tight anthracite latex catsuit. In addition you wear genuine patent leather pumps with 18cm high stiletto heels.

- Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem hautengen anthrazitfarbenen Latexcatsuit. Dazu trägt Sie echte Lacklederpumps mit 18cm hohen Stilettoabsätzen.

File name: Latex 1402 FetClip232
File Size : 351 MB
Runtime : 6 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6b2e616661473/Latex ... lip232.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

Nurse PVC BJ - BoundGirlXO

Post by LadyMelissaXXX » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Nurse PVC BJ - BoundGirlXO